Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Dear Ikwerres & Ikas - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Ikwerres & Ikas (9405 Views)

Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by omonnakoda: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
heniford2:
I saw one ikwerre guy in need of accommodation in SA I asked him which part of Nigeria is he from he said his from Rives state I said kai your my brother your igbo he said no his not igbo I asked him his name he said "Emeka" and you say your not igbo he smiled that's the end story between us I refuse to accommodate him and reported him to SA authorities of his illegal stay his back in Nigeria know angry
This would make plenty of sense in an Ibo head

Very geometrical/quadrangular thinking

Anyway nothing has changed

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by survivor10(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
guy. Egbema in imo and rivers originated from Egbema of delta state..
so we must go with our brothers...
we cant leave our brothers for the inconsequential igbos...a created by mistake tribe...

Please, avoid this person. He's not normal again.

What's your gain in dividing igbos, while Ijaw goes about begging people to be Ijaw?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
survivor10:

Please, avoid this person. He's not normal again.

What's your gain in dividing igbos, while Ijaw goes about begging people to be Ijaw?
why should i divide ibo?
we only want our clans cut into your states..

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by goatgoat093: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
so the Apois in ondo that speak yorubas no longer Ijaw abi??
receive sense, man.

language influences is for everywhere... Ijaws in abia, imo and anambra speaking igbo doesnt removed their Ijaw root..

The Apois in Ondo are not indigenous to Ondo, they simply assimilated into the more dominant yoruba culture and now speak yoruba effortlessly. There are lots of Igbos in Lagos that speak Yoruba, does that make them more Lagosian/yoruba than the indigenes themselves? I speak Hausa perfectly since I lived in Kano for years, does that make me any more Hausa than the Hausa indigenes in Kano? it seems the excess toxic fumes and pollution in your swamps have detailed your ability to reason like a human being.

Oh,so now you've graduated from Ijaws in Imo and Abia to Anambra? grin what's next ? Ijaws in Somalia as well?

Clown.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by heniford2: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
It is pronounced igbo not Ibo iwu then back to your sentence yes it makes sense to us the dot republic,right know I just sacked all your trible working for me in my company starting from Monday to pass a message oya go kill yourself with it
omonnakoda:
This would make plenty of sense in an Ibo head

Very geometrical/quadrangular thinking

Anyway nothing has changed
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ggood: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
ifiokjohn:
nope. I'm Annang from Abak.
I'm full Akwa ibom man though I was born in Lagos and grew up in Abuja.
your claiming Akwa ibom I don't think ur from akwa ibom
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
ggood:
your claiming Akwa ibom I don't think ur from akwa ibom
Ok where m I from?
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you people will see hell and beg to enter our country because you dont have access to sea...

no sea access so you cant sell your crude oils to other countries except you sold it cheap to we NDR..
Don't worry we will give them sea access through Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
guy, imo, abia, anambra have oil, how are u igbos going to sell those oils to whitemen na?? are u people going to drink the oils..?

we wont allow u to lay pipeline through our sea...
we also will not allow u to use ships to load your oil through our rivers.....

u can only sell the oils to us...
Don't worry we in Akwa ibom will give them access to lay pipelines through our state

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by EdoDefence: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igboid:

Stop writing trash.

Edo is a mixture of Igbo and Yoruba.

That's why you have Yoruboid Edos at the extreme West like Usen, and Akoko Edo towns like Ayetoro.
And Igboid Edos like Igbanke, Irun, Owariuzor , etc, at Edo extreme East .
Dennis Osadebey emerged the Premier of Midwest because of influence of NCNC controlled by Ndiigbo in the East in the creation of midwest.

It was decided that the Edo/Edoids (Urhobo/Isoko) should keep the capital of the new Region, while the Western Igbo which Osadebey represented kept the Premier.

At the end of Biafra, the Edo got powerful because they supported the FG. This led to cries for division of Bendel to create Delta and Edo States.
The Anioma wanted Anioma State, the Itsekiri/Ijaw/Urhobo/Isoko wanted Delta State. The Afemai and Esan wanted Afesan state.

Everyone in Bendel wanted to leave the domination of Bini man.

In the end the military decided to coalesce Anioma into Delta State, retained the Delta State name but gave Anioma the capital, but the Afemai were devastated to see their own demand come to nothing.

Bottomline is that the Bini like the Ijaw did in old Rivers State, ruled the old Bendel state with Iron fist, prompting cries of marginalization by other minorities and demand for their own autonomy.

If Edo want to create a modern Midwest empire, she would have to count Enu-ani out of it, as the tail(Edo) cannot wag the dog(Enuani).

You're confirmed f00l, I see why your brothers die like the dogs you described up there

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Wetin Ika people even do this igbos? why all this hatred.Igbos pretending to be an annang man,OP continue with your foolishness.

Now read carefully,we Ika people are too mixed up in terms of ancestry.Majority of us have ancestors from benins,esan(they also have majority of their ancestor from benin),Ndokwa,Igala and anioch igbos.Then the last sect were small igbos traders from across the Niger who settled in our land.....

And for record sake,Only 4 percent of Ika people were carved into edo state i.e The entire Igbanke clan,some part of owa clan,the entire ekpon clan and some Independent Ika villages like iyelen etc.

What the happened is that Late Brigd. Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia is half Ika and half benin.He is partly from Igbanke that is why he carved those area into edo.

Those era,don pass.But we the younger generation of Ikas will reclaim our brothers and add them back to us.The benins themselves know that one day the Ika people will fight back like we always did in the past.

Despite our blood relationship with the benins,we somethings engage them in wars in the past especially agbor and owa.Sometimes too we also joined to fight our common enemies.

Even Ndokwa people and Ika people do engage in tribal wars in ancient times despite the fact that some Ika people have Ndokwa ancestors.

Ika people only acknowledge those as our ancestry tribes,but never will we ever claim to be them,not even to claim to be benins.

We the younger Ikas will fight the benins legally to claim our land back,this is not Ika people of 60years back.

Even some ikwerre claim their ancestors came from Ika people,but you never see any Ika man trying to lord over or insult the Ikwerre man.So I don't know why Igbo people nor go let Ika people rest......

The ancestors of my own mother came from Ugboha to settle in Idumesah and my maternal grandfather was the Okpara-Uku of Idumesah before his death.

Igboid come see your brother pretending to be from akwa-Ibom....

Drop the igbo language, culture and tradition if you don't want to be called igbo.

From your write-up it means a lot of your Igbo are Igbos...because you have Igbos of aniocha , Igbos of other Eastern side that came in.
So the Igbos weren't exactly wrong to claim you

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ggood: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igboid:
OP sounds to me like an Igbo from SE masquerading as Akwaibom person.
The thread is useless and does nothing but give Ikwerre and Ika an overbloated sense of importance.

Ikwerre and Ika are not in anyway vital to the Biafran struggle.
Neither have sea access. So what is the big deal about?
Which tribes in Niger Delta have access to sea that Biafra want
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by EdoDefence: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
so you ask the young man to accept igboness but he refused so you just accused the innocent and needy man and destroyed his life..
what a wickedness from highest order..

this show the evil mind of an average ibo man..

i pity any mumu tribe that will eventually go with biafra...they will regret and remember what Ijaw people have been preachin to them..

ibo man is worst that fulanis..so idiot dont want to understand..

Bro this is the height of wickedness, Jesus he got him deported and yet they shout Fulanis are marginalising and killing them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Sufferingboy(f): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Drop the igbo language, culture and tradition if you don't want to be called igbo.

From your write-up it means a lot of your Igbo are Igbos...because you have Igbos of aniocha , Igbos of other Eastern side that came in.
So the Igbos weren't exactly wrong to claim you

Calm down majority of our ancestors are from benin and esan....

Oh you nolonger anang? You are now Igbo?

Igbos are just shameless.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Sufferingboy(f): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
EdoDefence:

Bro this is the height of wickedness, Jesus he got him deported and yet they shout Fulanis are marginalising and killing them

That one nor be wickedness but witchcraft.......Igbo=fulani of southern nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Igboid: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
24SEVEN:

Chase the 'Leeches' out yourself. No Ikwerre person sent them on any errand to join Ohanaeze Ndigbo. We are surprised as you to find them there.

And FYI, the Ikwerre language is distinct from Igbo. That you dont know that is entirely your problem. If you feel Ikwerre is speaking your language, that is also your problem. It is none of our business.

And as for the bolded, we have all seen Igbos that are important. A small dot in a circle. expendable. encompassed. lolz grin grin grin. In Nigeria. Igbos are in effect a total mockery of the term majority ethnic group. Your 5 state biafra is coming to you soon. Its gonna be chained all round by Nigeria. tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

Ikwerre language is not distinct. It's a distorted Version of Igbolanguage. You are shameless people and should show dignity by returning to your Bini roots( names and language).

Igbos are so important that the president has to quit Twitter and engage in war with Twitter just because of an Igbo man Nnamdi Kanu.
We are so important that out of 500 plus ethnicities in this tower of Babel, we had to be the center of attention in a live presidential chat.
The most talked about ethnic group in NL and in Nigerian social media space.
It's not easy . When we breathe, the entire NIGERIA catches cold!

What does being a dot mean? A dot is the most important part of a circle, without it there is no circle. It's where you fix you mechanics and wheel that moves all engines.
It's that important.
Even the Earth is a dot in myriads of cosmic bodies on a night sky.
We will take our 5 SE Biafra and Oyigbo in addition to Enuani with us.

We "dash" and leave you to your Arewa masters to continue exploiting, since that's what you signed up for. cool
We are free men ! We are BIAFRANS and this means so much more!

8 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by nsiba: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Ok you that knows my root more than me Congratulations.
To you any body that hates the Igbos is a real Akwa ibom man while those that don't his no a Akwa ibom... foolishness

Who hates who? We should sit down when some some bunch of idoits are running their imaginary " we know all" mentality over others here?
And you the only thing I see is ass licking their arses, have you stayed in Obiaruku, AGBOR and other part of Delta to know what they think?
Have you ever found out what Biafrans did in Ikot Ekpene during the civil?
You stay in Abuja and grew up in lagos and you think you can speak for them or call them to questions, just like a typical IPOB rats
You called an Ijaw man for defending is people, now you asking these groups same questions on behalf of the Ibos.
But when the lots attack your state you keep quite like a chained dog, you don't have idea my links with the Ibos but any man that knows his identity will not let some bunch of fools think they know better
What is the essence of this post when you are not by any means from any of the divide, is it not better you let the Ikas talk for themselves?
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Cause I support the Igbos doesn't make me one.

Yes majority of your ancestors are from benin...how then did majority lose their language and culture and identity to Igbo minority?
Please educate me. Cause I don't understand how majority will lose language identity to a few minority

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Sufferingboy(f): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Thank God Ika people don't involve theirself in Ohanaeze Ndi Ra(Ohanaeze of mad people),if not this Ipob goats for dey use am blackmail us.....

That impostor is asking Ika people to drop their ancient language,chai na greed and desperation go kill Igbo man...
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yes majority of your ancestors are from benin...how then did majority lose their language and culture and identity to Igbo minority?
Please educate me. Cause I don't understand how majority will l Joose language identity to a few minority.

Not like they even colonize you.

And also why is it that in Delta state...Ika is the only igboid group that claim not to be ignorant
But others groups..Aniomas, Aniocha, Oshimili all proudly agree they are Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by EdoDefence: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

That one nor be wickedness but witchcraft.......Igbo=fulani of southern nigeria....

That comment opened my eyes mehn, I now realise we are in an indirect war
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ggood: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Enyi,why are you so desperate?
Just leave the Niger Delta people alone.
The more you beg us to join you in Biafra the more we suspect that you're after our oil and sea and the more we distance ourselves from Igbos.
THE NIGER DELTA PEOPLE WILL NEVER JOIN BIAFRA OR ANY OTHER IGBO COUNTRY, YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
Find another way to solve your problems.
brother ur always giving this Ipob terrorist hot hot thump up
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Igboid: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
EdoDefence:

You're confirmed f00l, I see why your brothers die like the dogs you described up there

They are free men who chose freedom over slavery.
For their sacrifices millions of Biafrans would be ever grateful for, as we lift up our voices to pledge our everlasting support to Biafra our motherland!
But you! Your descendants would forever wonder how they ended up Fulanis vassals, what you were doing when the brave Igbo ancestors looked impunity on its eyes and challenged it to a fight and won her freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ggood: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Ok where m I from?
ok can we speak Akwa ibom together right now, let write it now
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Sufferingboy(f): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
ifiokjohn:

Please educate me. Cause I don't understand how majority will lose language identity to a few minority

Look currently Onu Ika have launch Ika dictionary some years back and Okowa donated some cash so that the book can be given to certain people for free.

We Ikas are aware that there are strange words now be blended in our language and we are doing everything to start speaking the ancient Ika our ancestors spoke.

Look when my father was alive,If he is speaking Ika,you Igbo man will be lost and hardly understand anything.

Words ebere(mercy)is not Ika instead Ika people use the word Omiken(mercy).

So strange Igbos words are corrupting our language and we are making step to rooting out this words.

So calm down and stop disgracing Igbos.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Igboid: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Wetin Ika people even do this igbos? why all this hatred.Igbos pretending to be an annang man,OP continue with your foolishness.

Now read carefully,we Ika people are too mixed up in terms of ancestry.Majority of us have ancestors from benins,esan(they also have majority of their ancestor from benin),Ndokwa,Igala and anioch igbos.Then the last sect were small igbos traders from across the Niger who settled in our land.....

And for record sake,Only 4 percent of Ika people were carved into edo state i.e The entire Igbanke clan,some part of owa clan,the entire ekpon clan and some Independent Ika villages like iyelen etc.

What the happened is that Late Brigd. Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia is half Ika and half benin.He is partly from Igbanke that is why he carved those area into edo.

Those era,don pass.But we the younger generation of Ikas will reclaim our brothers and add them back to us.The benins themselves know that one day the Ika people will fight back like we always did in the past.

Despite our blood relationship with the benins,we somethings engage them in wars in the past especially agbor and owa.Sometimes too we also joined to fight our common enemies.

Even Ndokwa people and Ika people do engage in tribal wars in ancient times despite the fact that some Ika people have Ndokwa ancestors.

Ika people only acknowledge those as our ancestry tribes,but never will we ever claim to be them,not even to claim to be benins.

We the younger Ikas will fight the benins legally to claim our land back,this is not Ika people of 60years back.

Even some ikwerre claim their ancestors came from Ika people,but you never see any Ika man trying to lord over or insult the Ikwerre man.So I don't know why Igbo people nor go let Ika people rest......

The ancestors of my own mother came from Ugboha to settle in Idumesah and my maternal grandfather was the Okpara-Uku of Idumesah before his death.

Your ancestors were not that strong.
They lived next door to their Bini cousins yet got overwhelmed by Igbo(Enu-ani) dominant culture, so much that they abandoned Bini language for Igbolanguage.

Leave Ndokwa people out of your madness. They remain a buffer zone between Igbophobia and Igbophilia in Anioma, with Enu-ani being Igbophillic and Ika being Igbophobic.

Last Last we fit share Ndokwa, because it would appear Ndokwa East might come with us, while Ndokwa West and Ukwuani LGA would remain in the zoological Fulanized republic.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Sufferingboy(f): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
ifiokjohn:

Please educate me. Cause I don't understand how majority will l Joose language identity to a few minority.

Not like they even colonize you.

And also why is it that in Delta state...Ika is the only igboid group that claim not to be ignorant
But others groups..Aniomas, Aniocha, Oshimili all proudly agree they are Igbos?

You be mumu,what is anioma? A tribe?

Is Ika not part of anioma?

Anioma is just a political term.

Aniocha and oshimili can choose to be abything,we are not the one to tell them who they are,and there are not involving insulting or forcing anyone to have their view.

It is you Igbos from across the Niger river who are busy masturbating on Ika issue.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Sufferingboy(f): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igboid:

Your ancestors were not that strong.
They lived next door to their Bini cousins yet got overwhelmed by Igbo(Enu-ani) dominant culture, so much that they abandoned Bini language for Igbolanguage.

Leave Ndokwa people out of your madness. They remain a buffer zone between Igbophobia and Igbophilia in Anioma, with Enu-ani being Igbophillic and Ika being Igbophobic.

Last Last we fit share Ndokwa, because it would appear Ndokwa East might come with us, while Ndokwa West and Ukwuani LGA would remain in the zoological Fulanized republic.

Who tell you say Enu-ani dominate our culture? Oga calm down.Our culture is a replica of the benin.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by EdoDefence: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bro I admire your courage and your loyalty to your Ika nation but let me make it known that Ika at anytime is free to take their Igbanke brothers at anytime they feel like.

The Benin nation does not drag land that we know isn't ours.

So bro no need to fight when you people are ready feel free to come and take them as we will like to remain good neighbours smiley
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Sufferingboy(f): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
For record sake we did not loose any language,Igbos should stop looking for what is not theirs.

And you think Ndokwa east will betray their Ndokwa west and Ukwuani local government?

Oh you fit share them? Na you create them? Igbos and greed.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Igboid: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Who tell you say Enu-ani dominate our culture? Oga calm down.Our culture is a replica of the benin.

Which Bini?

Obi is Enuani
Eze is Enuani

Your language is basically a corrupted version.
of Enu-ani Igbo dialect.

Akwaocha is Enu-ani grin

Before you start spamming the thread with Oba Bini regalia that obis in Anioma adopted, it means nothing.
Yorubas and Fulanis/Hausas have practically adopted Songhai and Mali empire clothing pattern as their traditional dressing style, just as Southeners and the whole world has adopted American jeans as dressing style.

But no one adopts another man's language as his own and throw away his. Atleast no man in his Right senses who isn't under any compulsion. cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense / Igbomina State Out Of Kwara State / Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.