Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,291 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Dear Ikwerres & Ikas - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Ikwerres & Ikas (9375 Views)

Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ariesbull: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
spearman:

Igboman and sense. You are not a from where you say you are from. The history you write is from IPOB playbook. No Anoma person will write that trash, even those sympathetic to Biafruud. For now I leave you to Buhari's dot.
anioma is igboid .... So now you call me an igbo man and now u know anioma is igbo
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
EdoDefence:

Okay then, keep wailing while we execute moves grin

Mr. Negotiator you didn't negotiate for this ones grin
ewoo! dis 1 na bomblast o.. aaaah! no no no, i go report u to namudu cownu o.. see how his commandas and ikonso just been slaugher like chickens.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Sufferingboy(f): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igboid the way Ika people matter dey disturb ehn,but wait Ika boy bleep your Girlfriend/wife?
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Igboid: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Igboid the way Ika people matter dey disturb ehn,but wait Ika boy bleep your Girlfriend/wife?

I take joy in smashing the fragile ego of Igbophobic Igboids like Ikwerre, Ogba, Ika, to pieces.
I don't pity them wherever I meet them.
Infact I'm Ikaphobic, Ikwerrephobic and Ogbaphobic by default.
Actions demand equal and opposite reactions.

No hard feelings. It's what it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igboid:

Why should we pay you when you leaders have gone to Daura to pledge allegiance to the Caliphate? cheesy
We will rather negotiate with your masters up North.
I believe we can find a common ground with them if we keep sentiments aside and play ruthless interest driven politics.
They want you to remain in Nigeria and you possibly want out, even though you are too big a coward to go for it, but rather you are waiting for the Igbo to create an opening for you to exploit.
We reach an agreement with them to hedge you in, and in return, they let us use our ports down south.
If they refuse.
I don't think they would want to risk it. smiley

that will even more cost for you people to afford...if ND still be under nigeria government..

because abokis nor get joy for una....den go find way to wicked una...

they will find a way to make sure you ibos regret and beg to rejoin nigeria again...

if ND dont get it own freedom.... within a year ibos will beg fulanis again
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by EdoDefence: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
ewoo! dis 1 na bomblast o.. aaaah! no no no, i go report u to namudu cownu o.. see how his commandas and ikonso just been slaugher like chickens.

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Sufferingboy(f): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igboid:

I take joy in smashing the fragile ego of Igbophobic Igboids like Ikwerre, Ogba, Ika, to pieces.
I don't pity them wherever I meet them.
Infact I'm Ikaphobic, Ikwerrephobic and Ogbaphobic by default.
Actions demand equal and opposite reactions.

No hard feelings. It's what it is.

Okay weldone with your foolishness.You are just hating people wey nor hate you.I pity you....
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by IDENNAA(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
NDR will never give out any of it river way for free...

either biafra pay us enough money to open our rivers for them to use or they drink their oils.

You don't speak for Akwa-Cross , even if you are from there. You will not speak for Bini , Uhrobo nor Ogoni.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Igboid: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
that will even more cost for you people to afford...if ND still be under nigeria government..

they will find a way to make sure you ibos regret and beg to rejoin nigeria again...

If we leave and ban all Herdsmen and we start making progress as free men, while you lots are still in Nigeria fighting with Herdsmen and sharing declining crude oil with the North, how long before you want your own freedom? grin

That's when we will play our machiavellian politics on you nah.
The North hates us, but our interest at that point in time would align with theirs.
Your cries would mean nothing to us.
In exchange for helping the North rein you in and ensure you don't leave NIGERIA, the North would help us secure sea access.
You would by then understand why you are Minorities.
To divide and conquer una no even hard. You are already a tower of Babel. grin

Let me tell you, no matter how this game plays out, Ndiigbo will not lose. But you or the North could lose alot, and it could all be in our hands to decide.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ariesbull: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I have no problem with Enuani(Oshimili &Aniocha) But stop playing divide and conquer game.

An Ika man is the Governor and he is ruling even the Enu-ani you are praising.

An Ika man is you CBN Governor.

An Ika man is you Chief of Defense Staff.

Bros Abeg get sense,politics of delta north are in the hand of Ika people,go check am well.

When It is time for Delta north to produce governor again,Ika people will support an Ndokwa man....Oshimili nor really get say for Anioma politics,they are just the front used by Ika politicians.....Ika politicians are behind the scene,why people only see Oshimili.

Go check okowa appointees,you may not understand....

The igbo has had enough CBN fron Paul Ugwuma to Soludo...so can we focus pls

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by IDENNAA(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

Believe me , your master up north, Akwa-Cross , Ogoni etc will cut us better deal than Ijaw. Just face your Ijaw republic.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ariesbull: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

You don't speak for Akwa-Cross , even if you are from there. You will not speak for Bini , Uhrobo nor Ogoni.
nwanne been a while .....tears I haven't heard you bro
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Igboid: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Okay weldone with your foolishness.You are just hating people wey nor hate you.I pity you....

I don't even recognize the existence of Ika or Ikwerre.
I basically think you are both expendable and insignificant as far as Igbo nation is concerned. You don't offer strategic location, abundant human or mineral resources, especially Ikwerre.

I am just naturally wired to return any one or group exhibiting Igbophobia with a million times more hate than they have to offer towards Ndiigbo.
I don't suffer witches to live.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by obyrich(m): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
heniford2:
I saw one ikwerre guy in need of accommodation in SA I asked him which part of Nigeria is he from he said his from Rives state I said kai your my brother your igbo he said no his not igbo I asked him his name he said "Emeka" and you say your not igbo he smiled that's the end story between us I refuse to accommodate him and reported him to SA authorities of his illegal stay his back in Nigeria know angry
Serves him right. I would do same if I were you.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

Believe me , your master up north, Akwa-Cross , Ogoni etc will cut us better deal than Ijaw. Just face your Ijaw republic.
no... NDR.. and it is in your biafrans best interest to convinced us to agitate for NDR so that NDR and biafra can partner in business.... or else if we stay back in nigeria, guy, igbos will beg to return back to nigeria..

better advice cownu to convinced niger deltans to agitate for NDR..

hmmm... a word is supposed to be enough for the wise..
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Zooposki(f): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igboid:

If we leave and ban all Herdsmen and we start making progress as free men, while you lots are still in Nigeria fighting with Herdsmen and sharing declining crude oil with the North, how long before you want your own freedom? grin

That's when we will play our machiavellian politics on you nah.
The North hates us, but our interest at that point in time would align with theirs.
Your cries would mean nothing to us.
In exchange for helping the North rein you in and ensure you don't leave NIGERIA, the North would help us secure sea access.
You would by then understand why you are Minorities.
To divide and conquer una no even hard. You are already a tower of Babel. grin

Let me tell you, no matter how this game plays out, Ndiigbo will not lose. But you or the North could lose alot, and it could all be in our hands to decide.

Ok, God. Time’s up.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
no part niger delta will biafra used for free without paying to NDR government..
which Akwa ibom the follow una do NDR...
We want to go it alone with AkwaCross....sorry we can't share same country with the Ikwerres...those ones are vipers. Godforbid.
When time come I'll be one of those two vote or lend my voice voice to saying..let's make a Nation with Cross river and go it alone...we will develop faster than form a country with far away Edo, Bayelsa etc that wee share nothing In common with.

We share more in common with the Igbos and than we others.
Anyways you said one truth...Truly the igbo will pay to use our seaport...
That's the plan na
It help is to grow wella... every one will

5 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
no. akwa ibom are part ND..
Nope. We have nothing in common with the rest of the Niger delta.
We prefer going alone with Akwa cross

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You be mumu,what is anioma? A tribe?

Is Ika not part of anioma?

Anioma is just a political term.

Aniocha and oshimili can choose to be abything,we are not the one to tell them who they are,and there are not involving insulting or forcing anyone to have their view.

It is you Igbos from across the Niger river who are busy masturbating on Ika issue.
Ok..then majority carries the vote.
Since in the anioma umbrella..the majority agree they're Igbos...then you ikas can join Benin for all the Igbos care

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Youngmaster0(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
BiafIntel:

Liar, first of all, Ikwerres are Igbos, so why would we Igbos pick them when they are Igbos? Secondly, Anaang people are the closest relatives of the Igbos.

Ikwerre are not igbos. And Igbos will pick Annang over ikwerre

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Look currently Onu Ika have launch Ika dictionary some years back and Okowa donated some cash so that the book can be given to certain people for free.

We Ikas are aware that there are strange words now be blended in our language and we are doing everything to start speaking the ancient Ika our ancestors spoke.

Look when my father was alive,If he is speaking Ika,you Igbo man will be lost and hardly understand anything.

Words ebere(mercy)is not Ika instead Ika people use the word Omiken(mercy).

So strange Igbos words are corrupting our language and we are making step to rooting out this words.

So calm down and stop disgracing Igbos.
lol..same Okowa that in 2019 ordered the teaching of igbo in all schools including ikas schools?
Abi has he recinded?
It will just be an exercise in futility if you create a dictionary for ika ancient language while still teaching the igbo Lang in schools indelta state.

By the way, before then you ikas should drop the Igbo language ok.
Just learn Benin for now till you bring part you ancient language.

Thankfully at least you agree it is igbo language you all are speaking

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=ggood post=102617143] ok can we speak Akwa ibom together right now, let write it now[/quote speak what you want ...e no concern me.
I'm not that verse in Annang.
Didn't you don't read where I said I was born in Lagos and grew in Abuja?
But my two parents are from Akwa ibom
In my family I'm the only one that can't speak that much
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
nsiba:

Who hates who? We should sit down when some some bunch of idoits are running their imaginary " we know all" mentality over others here?
And you the only thing I see is ass licking their arses, have you stayed in Obiaruku, AGBOR and other part of Delta to know what they think?
Have you ever found out what Biafrans did in Ikot Ekpene during the civil?
You stay in Abuja and grew up iAn lagos and you think you can speak for them or call them to questions, just like a typical IPOB rats
You called an Ijaw man for defending is people, now you asking these groups same questions on behalf of the Ibos.
But when the lots attack your state you keep quite like a chained dog, you don't have idea my links with the Ibos but any man that knows his identity will not let some bunch of fools think they know better
What is the essence of this post when you are not by any means from any of the divide, is it not better you let the Ikas talk for themselves?
Akwa ibom officers were part of thatCivil war hope you know?
Philip was President

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Graysons: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
no. akwa ibom are part ND..
Let him be na, if that ifiokjohn claims he's from akaw ibom and his people support biafra then let them be.You don't force your opinion on others, that's crazy! Besides, i don't know what so special about akwa ibom people,is it not the same Akwa ibom people i see in port harcourt everyday? undecided
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Graysons:

Let him be na, if that ifiokjohn claims he's from akaw ibom and his people support biafra then let them be.You don't force your opinion on others, that's crazy! Besides, i don't know what so special about akwa ibom people,is it not the same Akwa ibom people i see in port harcourt everyday? undecided
honestly i hate to involve another tribe into our matter.... but we even wanted Ijaw republic but it was some akwa ibom people that gingering us to stick together and agitate for niger delta...

thats why i dont want to insult akwa ibom people because many of them are with us... just go to their facebook page and see that this guy is just one person..
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Graysons: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
honestly i hate to involve another tribe into our matter.... but we even wanted Ijaw republic but it was some akwa ibom people that gingering us to stick together and agitate for niger delta...

thats why i dont want to insult akwa ibom people because many of them are with us... just go to their facebook page and see that this guy is just one person..
I understand! But stop forcing your opinion on him, it's looks doomineerring, tbh. undecided
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Nope. We have nothing in common with the rest of the Niger delta.
We prefer going alone with Akwa cross
thats good... akwacross is good we will support it... but to go with biafra of those useless igbo, never... we rather die to stop it.. biafra must go alone.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Graysons:

I understand! But stop forcing your opinion on him, it's looks doomineerring, tbh. undecided
Igbos disgrace Ijaw ethnicity, insult us, underrate us... we must show them who be who in this jungle..

igbo must go alone...

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Graysons: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Igbos disgrace Ijaw ethnicity, insult us, underrate us... we must show them who be who in this jungle..

igbo must go alone...
Let ohers be ooooo, before we bceame another igbo in people eyes.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by IDENNAA(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
no... NDR.. and it is in your biafrans best interest to convinced us to agitate for NDR so that NDR and biafra can partner in business.... or else if we stay back in nigeria, guy, igbos will beg to return back to nigeria..

better advice cownu to convinced niger deltans to agitate for NDR..

hmmm... a word is supposed to be enough for the wise..

In case you are too dense to understand what I wrote; there is nothing like Niger Delta republic, maybe Ijaw republic. You are only speaking for your little under a million population of tribe.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by IDENNAA(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

There is nothing like Niger Delta republic be it in theory or otherwise. The only place Niger Delta begins and ends is with only Ijaw. Grow the balls to call for Ijaw only republic. Why are you forcefully attaching yourself to Akwa-Cross. Go it alone after all you have absolutely nothing in common.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by nsiba: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Akwa ibom officers were part of thatCivil war hope you know?
Philip was President

Who is Philip compare to the number one Army officer in Nigeria, NA 1 Wellington Bassey, even in Ibiono that Phillip came out from do you know the atrocities committed by the barbaric Biafrans?

I seriously doubt you are from Akwaibom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ogun Governorship: Don’t Rejoice Yet, Adebutu Tells Abiodun / Tension Over Akunyili’s Senatorial Ambition / Consumer Potential: Three Nigerian City Clusters To Compete With Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.