Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (74040 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 15, 2012
Meaning...these women Listed can say anything and i don't go in on them the same way i would another Nairalander.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 15, 2012
cheesy
~Royal~:
The question Mark LmL grin

@my Lovely Yoruba Wife Eke-Id who just textually castrated all short men moments ago

I think you miss understood my Sholly Post that made reference to my Women who i won't ever clown.

ah now you own a harem? shocked

~Royal~:
Meaning...these women Listed can say anything and i don't go in on them the same way i would another Nairalander.

Aww how swit lol
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 15, 2012
Nuttin wrong wit that Man being 5'6" and looking like a 40 year old @18 years old

I don't know why short brothas always tact on that extra 2 inches anyway.....

Niqqahz always do that.

Most people's mentioned height are always a couple inches shorter than their actual height

Both because of Lying and getting Height measured in Shoes.

Like for me example, i am Really only 8'1" but i tell people i am eight foot three
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 15, 2012
Royal, are we still talking about body height?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 15, 2012
Never said anything was wrong with it lol.

I just like messing with my buddy over there. He gets emotional over the lil'est post.

PS: If Pleep looks like 40 @ 18yrs old, how will he look at 40? undecided
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Royal, are we still talking about body height?

Nah we talking about how you won't send me a picture of you without half your face covered...lol now send me a full faced pic! tongue
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

Nah we talking about how you won't send me a picture of you without half your face covered...lol now send me a full faced pic! tongue

Send me Canon Camera money. They cost $400 btw.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 4:21am On Aug 15, 2012
You guys leave me out of this, no one irl has ever said i look 40. So what i hear from strangers online doesnt matter wink
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 15, 2012
Are You going to let me Finance your Move to Dallas?..

Ill buy the house but i want a Key.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 15, 2012
pleep: You guys leave me out of this, no one irl has ever said i look 40. So what i hear from strangers online doesnt matter wink

lol
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 15, 2012
pleep: You guys leave me out of this, no one irl has ever said i look 40. So what i hear from strangers online doesnt matter wink

Says the same person that posted his learner's permit online. lol you real funny tho
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 15, 2012
Pleep don't let that woman get away with Slaughtering the Egos of Short men Fam!

Hit that Yoruba woman in tha Throat.

Leave her Gasping for Hair.

I mean Gasping for Air.

My fault...damn typos...Been around Cameroon too Long.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
Are You going to let me Finance your Move to Dallas?..

Ill buy the house but i want a Key.

lol @ your stalkerish behavior.

Scary much. undecided
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 15, 2012
*Runs out of Thread While Eke-ID chases me with Knife That has Yoruba Carved Engravings on it.*
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
Pleep don't let that woman get away with Slaughtering the Egos of Short men Fam!

Hit that Yoruba woman in tha Throat.

Leave her Gasping for Hair.

I mean Gasping for Air.

My fault...damn typos...Been around Cameroon too Long.

Instigator lol.

Royal, you short bro?

PS: Leave my buddy CAMEROONPRIDE outta this grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 15, 2012

Ileke-IdI:

Instigator lol.

Royal, you short bro?

PS: Leave my buddy CAMEROONPRIDE outta this grin

Yes

Ileke-IdI:

lol @ your stalkerish behavior.

Scary much. undecided

mmmHmm

Ileke-IdI:

Send me Canon Camera money. They cost $400 btw.

Ill send you allot of money, all the money you want, give me some more info on you and Pictures

I would burn some money on My Yoruba Princess, no problem...Talk to me. How much you Need Mami cool

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 15, 2012
Boy, you couldnt afford me even if I come with a price tag (hint hint priceless). I dont roll with short leprechauns lol.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Boy, you couldnt afford me even if I come with a price tag (hint hint priceless). I dont roll with short leprechauns lol.

grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

He is. I saw his learner's permit.

Fake ids are popular in the States. Why would a dumb arse post his real id on a world wide website......oops answered my own question.

He also bleeped up because i have very good memory.....last year he stated that he was in college......working full time....AND DRIVE A FOUR DOOR CAR.

He also said he owns the car. Now you said you are in the States...so follow me here...you cant own a car without a DRIVER LICENSE AND WHAT 18is YEARS OLDS YOU KNOW SPORTING A LEARNER PERMIT
I still stand on that nigga is not 18.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mrs. Chima just leave me alone O.K?

1. I never said i was in college, i'm going next week
2. I do drive a four door car because my parents can afford it. Its not that hard wink
3. I don't have any job, i'm actually unemployed. (the only reason i can come on this site) the only income i get is from a business i co-own with my uncle
4. And its not a learners permit, its a drivers licence. (btw Ileke plz do not ever say my sc again you are just causing more problems)

Mrs chima, how many people do you know that create Fake 18 yr old IDs? I've proven beyond all reasonable doubt that i am 18. There is nothing more i can say on this issue and i dont want to argue with you about it anymore. I don't care if you think i'm 40 just keep it to your self, my age is really none of your business anyway. Lets just agree to ignore each other, i mean for real. I wont even type your screen name anymore. Is that a deal?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
Pleep..judging on how you sometimes write, I trust you to be 18.
But...but...but..I did believe, after looking your pics, that you were older than me. And I am older than 25 years.
Sorry..
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
JallowBah: Pleep..judging on how you sometimes write, I trust you to be 18.
But...but...but..I did believe, after looking your pics, that you were older than me. And I am older than 25 years.
Sorry..

grin

Dude thought we were trying to insult him.

pleep: Mrs. Chima just leave me alone O.K?

1. I never said i was in college, i'm going next week
2. I do drive a four door car because my parents can afford it. Its not that hard wink
3. I don't have any job, i'm actually unemployed. (the only reason i can come on this site) the only income i get is from a business i co-own with my uncle
4. And its not a learners permit, its a drivers licence. (btw Ileke plz do not ever say my sc again you are just causing more problems)

Mrs chima, how many people do you know that create Fake 18 yr old IDs? I've proven beyond all reasonable doubt that i am 18. There is nothing more i can say on this issue and i dont want to argue with you about it anymore. I don't care if you think i'm 40 just keep it to your self, my age is really none of your business anyway. Lets just agree to ignore each other, i mean for real. I wont even type your screen name anymore. Is that a deal?

LOL What a loaded question grin

Mrs.Chima:

Fake ids are popular in the States. Why would a dumb arse post his real id on a world wide website......oops answered my own question.

He also bleeped up because i have very good memory.....last year he stated that he was in college......working full time....AND DRIVE A FOUR DOOR CAR.

He also said he owns the car. Now you said you are in the States...so follow me here...you cant own a car without a DRIVER LICENSE AND WHAT 18is YEARS OLDS YOU KNOW SPORTING A LEARNER PERMIT
I still stand on that nigga is not 18.

lol

Pleep you know you aint supposed to be driving with an adult with a LEGAL driver license, right? wink
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2012
I dont try to insult anyonewink
I`m a sweetheart.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
Pleep...

If you are going to lie at least lie right and remember shit you say.

You went at me saying i dont have college education like you and thst you work full time at a coke cola company and drives two different cars.

I saved your posts.....want to try me nigga?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
^ yea sure, you are just making that up.

Anyway you guys im tired of this. You can think what you like wink have a nice day.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
pleep: ^ yea sure, you are just making that up.

Anyway you guys im tired of this. You can think what you like wink have a nice day.

I warned you. Yeah take your punk arse on.

Your tampon showing fukkboy.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
^ Post links to those things about coke-company and the cars etc, that you said i wrote. I just want to see where you are getting that from.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
Wait a second... Bleep this. Im being too nice to you guys.

[size=20pt]Mrs chima has anyone ever told you how ashy you look in your profle?[/size] grin ( i always wanted to say that)
you look like a dirty 40 yr old unmarried aids infested hoe.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 16, 2012
lol, here we go!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Pleep...

If you are going to lie at least lie right and remember shit you say.

You went at me saying i dont have college education like you and thst you work full time at a coke cola company and drives two different cars.

I saved your posts.....want to try me nigga?

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
lol, here we go!
You know ive saved every single photo you have uploaded onto this site grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.