Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (74042 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2012
You are not questioning my age because of my photos, that is just dumb. You don't believe i'm 18 because of the way I write and the things i right about.

When i first joined this site i honestly assumed you all were in your early twenties and even thought tpia was a Nigerian teenager. I actually find it very hard to believe that you guys are the ages you claim because of your behavior... when i first said you were in your 40's Ikeke Idi i was trying to insult you and wasn't serious at all. Honestly my mother is in her mid forties and doesn't even know how to text.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 6:48am On Aug 13, 2012
Online you guys act exactly like teenagers.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2012
pleep: You are not questioning my age because of my photos, that is just dumb. You don't believe i'm 18 because of the way I write and the things i right about.

When i first joined this site i honestly assumed you all were in your early twenties and even thought tpia was a Nigerian teenager. I actually find it very hard to believe that you guys are the ages you claim because of your behavior... when i first said you were in your 40's Ikeke Idi i was trying to insult you and wasn't serious at all. Honestly my mother is in her mid forties and doesn't even know how to text.

Dayyuuuuuummm

Talk about taking NL too serious. undecided

Ps: I am in my 40s lol
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 6:53am On Aug 13, 2012
i believe you now, but the whole thing is weird. The ages do not make sense on this site.

You just said "dayuuuum" even mid forty yr old Americans don't say that.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 13, 2012
pleep: i believe you now, but the whole thing is weird. The ages do not make sense on this site.

You just said "dayuuuum" even mid forty yr old Americans don't say that.

LOL when did you start hanging out with us oldies?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by buJu234: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2012
i think its because 4 the now some gud % of black guys think marriage; how to bcom independent etc

while most white guys these days; hardly think marriage; and they re still mummy`s boy even though they earn big pay
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
Most 17 years olds are usually OUTSIDE with other teenagers competing for whatever they compete for.

Most 17 years olds I know are in school and aren't usually ONLINE during the day and MOST OF THE NIGHT...they are too busy having fun as teenagers.

I know one thing...I have never seen an old looking 17 years old. That lying nigga looks like Idi Amin when he was 40.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
Well to put it bluntly you should be spending time with your family or job, it is less weird for me to spend alot of time on an online forum. I have an above average IQ, and i enjoy talking about history, economics and race issues, none of my friends do that. I need a place to talk about these things or my head will explode. Plus i only come on here in the summer...you with your multiple accounts are probably one of the highest posting members on this forum since 2009.

About my picture, please cut the crap, you and i both know that those photos don't look above mid-twenties, 40 is ridiculous. If you continue with that stuff this talk will go in the wrong direction.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
You guys are not saying i'm 40 because of the way i look, its because of the way i write. smiley cut the BS
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 5:43am On Aug 14, 2012
Watch this old arse nigga gon say he is 18 next year.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 2:56am On Aug 15, 2012
Well... you know what they say about assuming grin

Pic deleted.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 15, 2012
pleep: Well... you know what they say about assuming grin

lol
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 3:06am On Aug 15, 2012
I graduated high-school a couple months ago yet somehow manage to be more mature, intelligent and polite than you 40 yr olds... that says alot. You should stop acting like teenage girls and behave like adult women for once.

I don't know any married Nigerian woman over 35 who would disgrace themselves like you guys do. A respectable woman doesn't have time for this sort of crap, if they did it would be on the politics section. You guys are locked in a state of extended infancy and its sad as hell.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 3:07am On Aug 15, 2012
5'6 lol! im taller than you
Ilkeke that drivers license was issued 2 yrs ago... i am now 5'8. stop trying to be smart, it will backfire.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 15, 2012
pleep: Ilkeke that drivers license was issued 2 yrs ago... i am now 5'8. stop trying to be smart, it will backfire.

That's not a driver license, that's a learner's permit.
So have you gotten your driver license since then? Where e dey?
5'8 ko 8'5 ni tongue
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 3:29am On Aug 15, 2012
Stop trying to be smart... its a drivers licence. If it wasn't it would say "learner permit"

Plz unquote the picture if you don't mind, I want to be able to delete it after a while. I don't like putting personal info on this site.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 15, 2012
pleep: Stop trying to be smart... its a drivers licence. If it wasn't it would say "learner permit"

Plz unquote the picture if you don't mind, I want to be able to delete it after a while. I don't like putting personal info on this site.

Sure.

And really, stop trying to prove ppl "wrong" on NL by posting such valuable information. Most of the time, I'm trolling, so it doesn't really matter to me.

Remove your driver license.

*Picture untagged. *
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 3:40am On Aug 15, 2012
Its not "valuable information" No one can steal my identity i blurred out the important stuff... i just know that u wierdos on this site will save my pic to use in your dumb E-beefs

Believe me i know exactly what im doing.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 3:42am On Aug 15, 2012
And dont critize someone for 'proving you wrong' you were talking shit now its been rammed into you face.

Dont assume stuff, it makes you look like an ass.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 15, 2012
pleep: Its not "valuable information" No one can steal my identity i blurred out the important stuff... i just know that u wierdos on this site will save my pic to use in your dumb E-beefs

Believe me i know exactly what im doing.

I've never "saved" a pic. Try to recall when I've posted someone's pic in e-beefs.

Try harder my 5'6 buddy. You look 40, even if you're an underaged pikin. lol.

People like me look younger than our age. Na the Fountain of youth na.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 15, 2012
pleep: And dont critize someone for 'proving you wrong' you were talking shit now its been rammed into you face.

Dont assume stuff, it makes you look like an ass.

When did you prove me wrong?

How did you prove that you don't look 40?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 3:46am On Aug 15, 2012
i know you don't, i'm talking about other ppl.

All i'm saying is don't try and start stuff with me, you just came here talking crap for no reason. We ended our fight a long time ago and i don't want to start it up again.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 15, 2012
pleep: i know you don't, i'm talking about other ppl.

All i'm saying is don't try and start stuff with me, you just came here talking crap for no reason. We ended our fight a long time ago and i don't want to start it up again.

We fought before? grin

Anywaz, let's continue this another day.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 3:49am On Aug 15, 2012
No lets not... i'm really tired of this stuff. If all we can do is online arguments then lets just ignore each other.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I've never "saved" a pic. Try to recall when I've posted someone's pic in e-beefs.

Try harder my 5'6 buddy. You look 40, even if you're an underaged pikin. lol.

People like me look younger than our age. Na the Fountain of youth na.

pleep: Ilkeke that drivers license was issued 2 yrs ago... i am now 5'8. stop trying to be smart, it will backfire.

Pleep there is nothing wrong with being 5'6" fam.....Hell eke-id said i look 5'5" LoL
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

Pleep there is nothing wrong with being 5'6" fam.....Hell eke-id said i look 5'5" LoL

Mr. Man, when did I ever insult you? As you stated in another thread.

Ehrrm 5'6? Like seriously? Can't stand short men, fo real. lol. They're like broke azz leprechauns with no gold pot.

Sadly, Nigerian men are typically shorter than 5'6 lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Mr. Man, when did I ever insult you? As you stated in another thread.

Ehrrm 5'6? Like seriously? Can't stand short men, fo real. lol. They're like broke azz leprechauns with no gold pot.

Sadly, Nigerian men are typically shorter than 5'6 lipsrsealed

Post me the Quote@the Bold smiley
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 15, 2012
Pleep there is no way in blu hell, you are 18!? shocked shocked

Quit lyin'!.......

?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 15, 2012
lol@?^
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Pleep there is no way in blu hell, you are 18!? shocked shocked

Quit lyin'!.......

?

He is. I saw his learner's permit.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

Post me the Quote@the Bold smiley

~Royal~:
tongue Sholly Knows i Love her.

I let Sholly call me every name in the Book and I never say anything bad about her.

Same with Kandii MDark and Eke

I gotta run tho, Ill check back Later on this thread.

How come Black Folks Can't get Along?...The Atlantic is Only a Body of Water...what's the big deal

We all look the Same

lol@me

Im Out cool
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 15, 2012
The question Mark LmL grin

@my Lovely Yoruba Wife Eke-Id who just textually castrated all short men moments ago

I think you miss understood my Sholly Post that made reference to my Women who i won't ever clown.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.