Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (73898 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by merge(f): 2:17am On Aug 02, 2012
These black men bitches. .....haha playtoy. Liberation to most of them means f_ucking white women. They don't care about black women and children. Playing victims... I know you all.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 2:27am On Aug 02, 2012
^ [size=20pt]SLAYED[/size] another feminist bitch totally debunked. grin

I like how you have no response, i know you guys well. Its either ad hominems or you pretend you didn't hear the truth.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 2:28am On Aug 02, 2012
Lmao at me hating black men and aint got no daddy.

Thats some funny shit. I know one thing....I see my daddy too much!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 2:31am On Aug 02, 2012
Lmao at black women being the issue regarding black men.

White women feels the same way with black men.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 2:33am On Aug 02, 2012
I want to shamelessly plug my self for being correct 100% of the time. This is a post i made back in July:
pleep: Feminazi's are dumb, they cant even defend their points. Whenever i get in a debate with a feminist, i use simple logic and:

A: They dont reply

B: They start trying to insult me.

Feminists are like crazy homosexual children, dont mind them. wink
Am i right or am i right?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by merge(f): 2:36am On Aug 02, 2012
Black men ...... haha. Always lusting for foreign women. I accept this and no longer trust .....bitches. Interbreeding bitches.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 2:38am On Aug 02, 2012
um..... ok? wink
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 02, 2012
merge: Black men ...... please haha. Always lusting for foreign women. I accept this and no longer trust .....bitches. Interbreeding bitches.

Damn...She must have caught one of those few nigerian men on the DownLow. Probably a Yoruba, i hear it's extremely rare for them to be gay.

LoL@"Black Men........please haha"
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by merge(f): 3:01am On Aug 02, 2012
Most black men are traitors at heart. The sooner black women realize this then the better they will be able to take control over their life.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 02, 2012
merge: Most black men are traitors at heart. The sooner black women realize this then the better they will be able to take control over their life.

So you choose to date outside of your raise?..or you have abandoned the gender altogether?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 4:13am On Aug 02, 2012
merge: Most black men are traitors at heart. The sooner black women realize this then the better they will be able to take control over their life.
You have clearly been seriously hurt by a black man in the past. I can understand why you are angry. But all i ask is that you verbalize your hatred against men in general, and not specifically black men. That is hypocritical and harms the race

If you really want to speak on race issues i suggest you address the points i brought up about black women. Take the spear out of your eye before you remove our toothpick. wink
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by merge(f): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2012
Clearly, he explains why its bad to interbreed. I support him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgFDSS3914E&feature=share
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2012
lol
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by merge(f): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2012
~Royal~:
lol

He explains why inter-breeders are race traitors. Many black men fall into that category. All of it is common sense. You know it. You will never be accepted no matter how many white women you marry or sleep with. They will always show their superiority over you. Most likely when you least expect. I'm sure your wife/gfs call you "african monkey or nigger" in your face or mind. Keep dreaming for liberation in a white women A-S-S. Its not going to happen. You will find poo. That's for sure! Be respectable men and build your country. Stop running away like little children.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
That was a damn good video... i really liked the part were he talked about sell-out african women dating Chinese men. Real talk, we need to ostracize black females who date outside of their race. They are such lowlife traitors.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
pleep: That was a damn good video... i really liked the part were he talked about sell-out african women dating Chinese men. Real talk, we need to ostracize black females who date outside of their race. They are such lowlife traitors.

Blablabla.

In the dark we all look the same.
To a blind man, there aint no colour.

Why this fixation on colours and race?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
Lmfaoo@merge post

That niqqah hand movements in the video were hilarious.

Some white woman snatched this h03 man up and completely ravaged this young ladies mind {{{{Mwuahahahaha}}}

LmL He left this BLack Biitch [size=15pt]Soul Evil![/size]
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
*edit* Mods will delete, waste of time.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 1:32am On Aug 04, 2012
JallowBah:

Blablabla.

In the dark we all look the same.
To a blind man, there aint no colour.

Why this fixation on colours and race?
We didnt start or necessitate it, You guys did. Remember that.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by merge(f): 2:45am On Aug 04, 2012
embarassed
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
pleep: We didnt start or necessitate it, You guys did. Remember that.

Yeah, I forgot that everything in the world that has ever happen to black people is white peoples fault.

/sarcasm.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
JallowBah:

Yeah, I forgot that everything in the world that has ever happen to black people is white peoples fault.

/sarcasm.
There are people who think like that, i am not one of them. We have caused most of our problems by a lack of racial unity and pride. I am telling the solution.

It has nothing to do with white people.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
The Black Race is too diverse to ever be unified under the Guidelines of "Race"

You people are living in a Fantasy World..

I actually posted some pictures of a side by side comparison of a dominican woman with one black parent

and a Jamaican woman with two black parents

The dominican woman clearly had stronger African Blood Lines and Genetics

And the Jamaican girl didn't look black at all

And i posed a question....

"Now to these moronic racial purity advocates...who am i suppose to chose in this situation"?

..But the pictures would have gotten removed so i deleted it

...There is no way to live by this logic....The Race is already to Diluted. There is no Black Race.....

There definitely won't be unity among a race so Diverse.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
Uhmm.....we do not all look the same with lights off or on......however I would say that my trust level toward humans regardless of color are the same.

Although interracial dating/marriage and inter-differences are on the rise doesn't change the fact that we will always have racism, discrimination, and bullshit-ism. Let's not pretend that the world have changed and people's mentality have evolved.....No.

Different background scene and same people.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 2:32am On Aug 05, 2012
~Royal~:
The Black Race is too diverse to ever be unified under the Guidelines of "Race"

You people are living in a Fantasy World..

I actually posted some pictures of a side by side comparison of a dominican woman with one black parent

and a Jamaican woman with two black parents

The dominican woman clearly had stronger African Blood Lines and Genetics

And the Jamaican girl didn't look black at all

And i posed a question....

"Now to these moronic racial purity advocates...who am i suppose to chose in this situation"?

..But the pictures would have gotten removed so i deleted it

...There is no way to live by this logic....The Race is already to Diluted. There is no Black Race.....

There definitely won't be unity among a race so Diverse.
You just want black people to continue doing things the way we have always done, thats fine, ppl like me are far in the minority. Believe it or not most black people think exactly like you.

My core message is not even about racial purity and all that crap, that was just a sidenote. What i want is for black people to embrace racism for economic reasons.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by blasterman(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
merge:

Truth hurts!!! All you can do is make up things! Snatch who lol I support the man in the video. Inter-breeders are simply race traitors!
. Just say ur black man dumped u for a white lady simple. Rather than rambling like a rabid dog. To be honest I don't think any man of any color will want to live with a woman like u cos ur idiotic
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by merge(f): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2012
blasterman: . Just say ur black man dumped u for a white lady simple. Rather than rambling like a rabid dog. To be honest I don't think any man of any color will want to live with a woman like u cos ur idiotic

What made you come to that conclusion? Your inferior complexity is showing. I'm well-knowledgeable on African history. Clearly, you get all your information on TV lol.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by solomon111(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hmmn!
And the racial bull$hit continues,all because africans would not stick to their continent and their people.
So many lost kids without culture everywhere you turn,especially in the west.
It is just disgusting.
SMH.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
adesodgi: Hey,all i need is an answer why english ladies just fall head over hills for black guys....?
coz we got big handles cheesy
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
lefulefu:
coz we got big handles cheesy

You are a Black man and You have a small kini. So the "hype" about all Black men having large kondo is A MYTH. In fact the man with the largest condo is an Oyinbo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You are a Black man and You have a small kini. So the "hype" about all Black men having large kondo is A MYTH. In fact the man with the largest condo is an Oyinbo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sister den u never seen a big one yet cheesy.try an african handle and compare it with an oyibo one and u will see dat the difference is clear grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
lefulefu:
sister den u never seen a big one yet cheesy.try an african handle and compare it with an oyibo one and u will see dat the difference is clear grin

Your kini is the same as the midget Oyinbo's kini. Small sha. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Police Officers & Medical Doctors In Love / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.