Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Terrorism: Made In USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism: Made In USA (3129 Views)

Terrorism Charge: Mtn To Testify Against Senator Ndume (apc) And Not Sas (pdp / Sss: Dokpesi Not Cleared Of Terrorism / Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorism: Made In USA by zikko007(m): 3:41am On Jul 14, 2007
If any of these victims were your relative,will you take up arms?

Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 14, 2007
where they bloodied by Americans?
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by ugeb(f): 3:59am On Jul 14, 2007
zikko where are these pictures from? angry angry angry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by TayoD(m): 4:14am On Jul 14, 2007
@topic,

These poor fellows look like victims of suicide bombing(s). Last time I checked, that was the past time of Islamo-fascists!
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 14, 2007
More Iraquis have been killed by shia/Sunni sectarian violence that by US soldiers.
Don't let these whiners fool you.
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 14, 2007
Hamas, hizbullah, lal masjid extremists - all made in the USA too? And yet the visa queues are longest at the US embassy?

what an irony!
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 14, 2007
Since 13 June, Mahdi army militants have been targeting Sunni mosques and families. At least six Sunni mosques have been burned in the capital and many civilians killed, said some observers.

"They [Mahdi militants] entered our home, took my father and brother outside and executed them. We are desperate because the bodies cannot be buried because of the curfew. We need help, they shouldn't let this attack bring more violence again to so many desperate families," said Rabab Salim, 21, a Sunni resident of the capital, Baghdad.

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/IRIN/b6073073b84a835c46f21f937cbc1d97.htm
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 14, 2007
it is all the fault of the bloody Americans! grin
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by Afam(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2007
If this pictures are from Iraq then it makes sense to heap the blame on the doorsteps of the US because the current scenario wouldn't have existed but for the lies of Bush that led to the illegal invasion of that country.

Prevention they say is better than cure.

Why avoid discussing the root cause of the problem while dwelling on the effects?
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by denex: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2007
Have you heard that the US congress is asking JUDGE Bush to reapply for approval of the war on Iraq under a different guise because the initial application under the guise of Weapons of Mass Destruction and Regime Change do not hold water anymore.

So I wonder what he'll say this time. Maybe he'll just come out in the open and apply as "Oil Sourcing"
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by Tornadoz(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2007
It was fashionable to hate the Jews and lots of people defended Hitler's atrocities in Europe until it came to there doorstep in the 30s and 40s. The one's defending America policy in the middle east would have been the ones defending Germany in the 40s.
Don't forget today its Muslim extremist, and tomorrow it might be us.
Its shameful for any African to support this atrocity under the guise of helping fight terrorism without going to the root causes of terrorism. This is an unjust war and majority of world opinion agrees it is, it is a war started by right wing Jews through its proxy state of America. If Edo state was invaded I know what I will do.

PS
Where does American terrorist (sorry tourist) stay in Lagos? I would pay good money for the info. I have a present for them.
Shalom.
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2007
Tornadoz:

PS
Where does American terrorist (sorry tourist) stay in Lagos? I would pay good money for the info. I have a present for them.

and these same trolls will start yelling in self righteous indignation if the CNN refered to all Nigerians as scam artists based on the actions of a few bad eggs.

Thinking critically may not be as common as we all used to assume.
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by TayoD(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2007
@Afam,
Why avoid discussing the root cause of the problem while dwelling on the effects?
Can you please share with us the root cause of the problem? How come the Shiites have a pathological hatred for the Sunnis and vice versa? When did that civil war begin? Please lecture us on the history of the violence between both sects of islam.
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2007
Afam:

If this pictures are from Iraq then it makes sense to heap the blame on the doorsteps of the US because the current scenario wouldn't have existed but for the lies of Bush that led to the illegal invasion of that country.

These kind of propaganda pictures have also emanated from Palestine, Afghanistan, Sudan, Pakistan, Lebanon, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Nairobi, New York e.t.c.
Should we also heap the blame on the doorsteps of the US?

Bush did not invade Pakistan, Sudan, Lebanon. . . what is the root cause of their own problem?
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2007
The bodies of Southern Nigerians massacred in Northern Nigeria by Muslim terrorists did not make the news.
So they may not have really died.
Oh I forgot,Bush killed them too.
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by JustGood(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2007
Me I go talk my own. George Bush na bushman. Why him dey so determined to destroy the ways of life of muslim nations? Why western nations dey so bent on destroying Islamic ways of life? Why cant you preach in peace and make them see that your own ways of life are better than theirs?

PM Gordon Brown has called on us to defend our way of life from terrorists. We should also respect the way of life of others!!!

chikenna
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by angel101(f): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2007
JustGood:

Me I go talk my own. George Bush na bushman. Why him dey so determined to destroy the ways of life of muslim nations? Why western nations dey so bent on destroying Islamic ways of life? Why can't you preach in peace and make them see that your own ways of life are better than theirs?

PM Gordon Brown has called on us to defend our way of life from terrorists. We should also respect the way of life of others!!!

chikenna

I guess 9/11, 7/7 and all the other were peaceful preaching.
Tornadoz:

If Edo state was invaded I know what I will do.

Edos atate has been invavded in the past and guess what the people did not turn on each other!
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2007
JustGood:

Me I go talk my own. George Bush na bushman. Why him dey so determined to destroy the ways of life of muslim nations? Why western nations dey so bent on destroying Islamic ways of life? Why can't you preach in peace and make them see that your own ways of life are better than theirs?

chikenna

rubbish! If the west were so bent on destroying the muslim way of life no mosques would exist anywhere in the west and muslims would be denied entry into western nations. Funny enough the muslims crying and adorning the garb of victimhood are the most intolerant to other religions. while Rome has a large mosque not even the smallest bible is allowed into saudi arabia. this is the warped propaganda that the islamic imams are spewing forth that is helping fuel the "peaceful" jihad.

And like angel101 said, i guess suicide bombings, 9-11, 7-7, darfur, madrid, islamabad are just some of the ways muslims preach in peace. Hypocrites!

If muslims truly want to protect their ways of life why are they streaming in numbers to the west they claim is trying to destroy their way of life. Why dont muslims all go back to their backward islamic enclaves in protest?
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by swing4real(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2007
In as much as i dont accept any wrong doing and blood shed no matter where it is been carried out.I am also not in support of the war in Iraq but these muslim brother are something else. Are you guys just that blind that you cant see? that you have been lied to all this while? I am beging to think something is wrong with that religion to be honest. we have alot of religion in this world.How come Islam is the only one having all these problems of MURDERERS, TERRORISTS, DESTROYERS? The terrorism that is Islam today is exactly like the terrorism of Islam since Islam's beginning 1,400 years ago. What is happening in the middle east i believe the Muslim asked for it.

Ever since the religion of Islam appeared in the world, the espousers of it have been as wolves and tigers to all other nations, rending and tearing all that fell into their merciless paws, and grinding them with their iron teeth; that numberless cities are raised from the foundation, I know you guys will be looking for my head now because that is the only way u people understand and are taught to attact issue but sorry i have to say the truth.
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by BUSHFELLOW(m): 12:48am On Jul 16, 2007
angel you from Edo state
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by angel101(f): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2007
davidylan:

If muslims truly want to protect their ways of life why are they streaming in numbers to the west they claim is trying to destroy their way of life. Why don't muslims all go back to their backward islamic enclaves in protest?

My sentiments exactly.
BUSHFELLOW:

angel you from Edo state

I am indeed.
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by JustGood(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2007
angel101:

I guess 9/11, 7/7 and all the other were peaceful preaching.
Edos atate has been invavded in the past and guess what the people did not turn on each other!

Na Islamic attack be 9/11 and 7/7?

abeg go begin use better head.

Na US first give Osama 'refuse' bin Laden all the wealth and influence wey him get. So if you want take am back, make you take the matter back well well reach where the whole thing start. The time wey America dey use the refuse bin man to do dem dirty work against the Russians, dem dey happy. The monster don turn around against dem and na that time wey e be say na all Islamic people be dem enemies
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by JustGood(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2007
davidylan:

rubbish! If the west were so bent on destroying the muslim way of life no mosques would exist anywhere in the west and muslims would be denied entry into western nations. Funny enough the muslims crying and adorning the garb of victimhood are the most intolerant to other religions. while Rome has a large mosque not even the smallest bible is allowed into saudi arabia. this is the warped propaganda that the islamic imams are spewing forth that is helping fuel the "peaceful" jihad.

And like angel101 said, i guess suicide bombings, 9-11, 7-7, darfur, madrid, islamabad are just some of the ways muslims preach in peace. Hypocrites!

If muslims truly want to protect their ways of life why are they streaming in numbers to the west they claim is trying to destroy their way of life. Why don't muslims all go back to their backward islamic enclaves in protest?

Mosques go still dey there becos many of their own citizens sef na moslems, unless dem want begin oppress dem own citizens too.

If Saudi make law say dem no want Bible, make una sef make law say una no want quran for una country. Every country get right to determine which law dem want use for dem country. Na by force to do things as the west dey do them?

Dem go troop to the west becos the west sef need dem to be exploited, and for yeye espionage purposes. West no dey ever like any country wey dem no get full dossier on so dem dey want the citizens of other to come tell dem about dem countries.
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by JustGood(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2007
swing, no doubt say those people dey act like savages sometimes but should we give people the justification to act in such ways by provoking them and brining out any such instincts in them.
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by TayoD(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2007
@Justgood,

swing, no doubt say those people dey act like savages sometimes but should we give people the j[b]ustification to act in such ways by provoking them [/b] and brining out any such instincts in them.
Excuse me. Please tell me how they have been provoked that is different from how Christians have been provoked. Rushdie wrote satanic verses and dem wan kill am. Dan Brown on the other hand is moving around freely. Do you know how many people were killed over the Satanic verses due to their connection with Rushdie? Dan Brown on the other hand, not only wrote a book, but dem do film on top of am! I still never see Christians declare a worl wide day of anger because of it.

When you start blaming yourself for others behaviour, you are gradually signing over your freedom to them. Please think on these things.
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by angel101(f): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2007
@just good
I agree with u o. These Islamists should restrict themselves to their Islamic world period!
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by nnenneigbo(f): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2007
angel101:

@just good
I agree with u o. These Islamists should restrict themselves to their Islamic world period!

i agree too, they should take it out on eachother and stop inflictinh everyone with pain
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2007
JustGood:

Mosques go still dey there because many of their own citizens sef na moslems, unless them want begin oppress them own citizens too.

1. islam is a recent entrant to Rome so this excuse does not exist.

2. There are christian Saudi citizens and yet churches are not allowed, bibles are routinely burnt and it is an offence punishable by death to be caught evangielizing or importing bibles. Do we agree based on your warped excuse that this is tantamount to state oppression of christians?

JustGood:

If Saudi make law say them no want Bible, make una sef make law say una no want quran for una country.

The French made a law to ban women from wearing headscarves to school, we are all aware of the huge uproar that followed! The same muslims like you came here threatening fire and brimstone and accusing the French government of abusing muslim rights!

JustGood:

Every country get right to determine which law them want use for them country. Na by force to do things as the west dey do them?

Do you also agree that the British government has a right to knight whomever they please?

JustGood:

Dem go troop to the west because the west sef need them to be exploited, and for yeye espionage purposes.

this is patently false. If America wanted immigrants just for exploitation purposes they wont need Iranians or Pakistanis, they are having soo much trouble curbing the number of immigrants from Mexico alone. I doubt if the British would need moslems either, there's free and willing labour from countries like Bulgaria. Espionage purposes? Muslims and their penchant for al taqqiya would be the last option.

JustGood:

West no dey ever like any country wey them no get full dossier on so them dey want the citizens of other to come tell them about them countries.

This statement beggars belief. The US has U2 spy planes that obtained classified and detailed information about Iranian and North Korean nuclear sites and Saddam's complex before the invasion of 2003. The same country that succeeded in bombing Ghadafi's private bedroom and routinely gathers pictures from space definitely does not need to rely on unreliable non-citizens to do its dirty work for it.
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by JustGood(m): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2007
davidylan:

1. islam is a recent entrant to Rome so this excuse does not exist.

2. There are christian Saudi citizens and yet churches are not allowed, bibles are routinely burnt and it is an offence punishable by death to be caught evangielizing or importing bibles. Do we agree based on your warped excuse that this is tantamount to state oppression of christians?

The French made a law to ban women from wearing headscarves to school, we are all aware of the huge uproar that followed! The same muslims like you came here threatening fire and brimstone and accusing the French government of abusing muslim rights!

Do you also agree that the British government has a right to knight whomever they please?

this is patently false. If America wanted immigrants just for exploitation purposes they wont need Iranians or Pakistanis, they are having soo much trouble curbing the number of immigrants from Mexico alone. I doubt if the British would need moslems either, there's free and willing labour from countries like Bulgaria. Espionage purposes? Muslims and their penchant for al taqqiya would be the last option.

This statement beggars belief. The US has U2 spy planes that obtained classified and detailed information about Iranian and North Korean nuclear sites and Saddam's complex before the invasion of 2003. The same country that succeeded in bombing Ghadafi's private bedroom and routinely gathers pictures from space definitely does not need to rely on unreliable non-citizens to do its dirty work for it.

1. Na moslems first go west abi na westerners dey explore and exploit go meet dem?

2. If dem make law, make una sef make una laws. Laws are meant to be made for the good of the majority

Make British Govt knight anybody. Make dem come knight me too

Dem need diversity of immigrants to have a balanced and efficient workforce

Na the spy planes tell US say Saddam get WMDs wey dem never fit find so?

Abeg make you forget all those yans
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by PawPaw3(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2007
I believe America is the root of most problems in the world today.
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by nnenneigbo(f): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2007
i believe muslems are the root of all crap, nothing worse than sucide bombers. why they won't go and blow themselves up all together i don't know. one day they surely will i pray
Re: Terrorism: Made In USA by denex: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2007
@Paw-Paw

shey you are believing?

I declare that 80% of the problems in the world today are purposedly caused by the US.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South East, Recruitment Ground For Drug Traffickers — Ndlea / Where Is The President Of Nigeria / Gej On The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal's Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.