Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Please Help Me.!! How Do I Find True Love.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me.!! How Do I Find True Love.? (246 Views)

Where Do I Find Ashawo Brothels In Awka? / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me.!! How Do I Find True Love.? by Amebong(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2021
True love is rare.
Finding someone who fills your life and meets your spiritual, emotional, and physical needs is hard, and doesn’t happen to everyone.
You can give yourself the best shot, however, by being open to love if and when it arrives – by being “available,” knowing yourself and what you need, and getting to know new people.

https://www.ceetimax.com.ng/2021/06/15/searching-for-true-love-heres-how-to-find-one/

Re: Please Help Me.!! How Do I Find True Love.? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Is this your problem currently? I advise you go improve yourself and whatever you seek will find you.
Re: Please Help Me.!! How Do I Find True Love.? by Haryhomyidey: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2021
cheesy
Re: Please Help Me.!! How Do I Find True Love.? by bottlewater1(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2021
Honestly I use to think this is a stupid question before

How did I find mine ?

1. Improving yourself doesn't make you find although it is good for you to improve on yourself whoever loves you will also love you for who you are presently and what you have become and will work with you to become a better person. So spending time to improve yourself before finding TRUE LOVE is a pure waste of time.
2. Learn to love. Love is full of commitment and sacrifice without necessarily what you will get back. You have to learn how to love as in true love.
3. Be ready to forgive. Forgiveness is a sense of maturity letting the past be past is divine because bringing topics that require forgiveness seal hurts alot.
Let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me.!! How Do I Find True Love.? by Babaken(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2021
ON YOUR GPS LET ME SHOW YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Brain Test / 2-5 Bedroom Terrace/fully Detached With Bq For Sale / Roomie 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.