Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ladys Are Ugly Men Better Husbands? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladys Are Ugly Men Better Husbands? (958 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ladys Are Ugly Men Better Husbands? by dealordea(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2011
I knew this girl, she was beautiful, in high school, she dated good looking dudes, [jocks, pretty boys,preps], i saw her later on and she had married this not so attractive frog looking dude, and i asked," whats up wit this dude?" She answered, i know hes not that good looking [undestatement], but he treats me like a queen, all the pretty boys that i dated were a.s.sholes! I guess good looking dudes, treated her like crap, because they knew if she left them, they could get somebody else quick! As a general rule ive heard this more than once, that an ugly dude, will hold on to his girl for dear life, he will cater to her, be a perfect gentleman, because hes aquired the grand prize in his eyes, ladys is this true, are uglier dudes, better husbands/boyfriends than good looking guys? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladys Are Ugly Men Better Husbands? by MrCork17: 1:04pm On May 05, 2011
deal_ordea. bro are you ugly?

(1)

Given A Condom And 2 Ladies, Wot Will U Do? / She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness / Whats The Meaning Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.