Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? (17144 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:13pm On May 29, 2011
why do ugly guy's act so hard to get, uuummmm like hell to the no undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

and they always go for the pretty girl that they can never have. and they have the ball to call ppl ugly have u look in the mirror dude, before u call other ppl ugly.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 29, 2011
Hotie Tima:

ppl ugly have u look in the mirror dude, before u call other ppl ugly.
Most people call other people ugly to give them self a confidence boost.
These people have low self-esteems and by calling other people ugly, they feel as if they are better than them. This gives them a sense of being better than someone, which they will then turn into feeling as if they are beautiful.

most of those types of people don't even look better than a filthy bed-pan, but hey! it give them super power putting other people down. Pretty ironic.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:35pm On May 29, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked omg u are so right

ugly ppl need to open they eyes man
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by amefi(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2011
This is a family affair e e e , this is a family affair e e ---- singing Shabba Ranks ft Queen Latifat.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by HotieTima(f): 5:42pm On May 29, 2011
amefi:

This is a family affair e e e , this is a family affair e e ---- singing Shabba Ranks ft Queen Latifat.

what family affair it's the bloody truth open your eyes and read the thread  it's for ugly ppl

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by hunkyjohn(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2011
Their bank accounts are attractive grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 5:53pm On May 29, 2011
Hmm.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by amefi(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2011
Hotie Tima:

[b]what family affai[/b]r it's the bloody truth open your eyes and read the thread  it's for ugly ppl

Hotie Tima n Rokiatu- same house, same room, same typewriter/ibm computer. Wot a family affair!
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by amefi(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Hmm.

<<<<<< Mrs. Chima broke Mr. Cork's heart bc of Amefi.>>>>>>>>>
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by yomijnr(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2011
probably for the same reason you are attracted to good looking guys
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Scooby1(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2011
yomijnr:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by tpia5: 7:01pm On May 29, 2011
in many parts of nigeria, ugly guys get all the goodies.

-they tend to rise in political and financial circles

-they marry and date stunning women

-they're where it's at.

dont ask me why cos i dont know.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by sexylogan(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2011
poster, ugly guys tend to be very rich and successful. Don't ask me why. And for girls of nowadays, money is the best substitute for looks and character.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Omolola1(f): 7:20pm On May 29, 2011
b'cos they want to move forward.
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by martyns303(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2011
@poster. Out of curiosity i decided to check ur profile, and frankly speaking ur not the best of persons to refer to others as ''ugly''. And whats with ur shoes?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by amefi(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2011
martyns303:

@poster. Out of curiosity i decided to check your profile, and frankly speaking your not the best of persons to refer to others as ''ugly''. And whats with your shoes?

Fell down frm okada.

Hahahahaha. Oh boy u badt!
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 7:35pm On May 29, 2011
amefi:

Can I pay you to go away? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by amefi(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Can I [b]pay [/b]you to go away?   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How much do u worth nw?
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Can I pay you to go away?   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin

because most guys that are ugly have hawt bods! cool cool
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by amefi(m): 8:04pm On May 29, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin grin

because most guys that are ugly have hawt bods!  cool cool

Hw u doin? I miss u my pretty angel.  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 29, 2011
amefi:

Hw u doin? I miss u my pretty angel.  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Awe! really? . . . .

amefi:

Hmmmmm. . . grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 29, 2011
martyns303:

@poster. Out of curiosity i decided to check your profile, and frankly speaking your not the best of persons to refer to others as ''ugly''. And whats with your shoes?

yomijnr:

Scooby1:

grin grin grin grin

undecided undecided

Looks like my sis Hotie touched a nerve!  grin grin

amefi:

This is a family affair e e e , this is a family affair e e ---- singing Shabba Ranks ft Queen Lati[b]fat[/b].

get off of the stage! grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 8:23pm On May 29, 2011
amefi:

How much do u worth nw?

More than you paid that chick you married. wink
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by sexylogan(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2011
martyns303:

lol. . .guy, u r wicked. . lmao
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

More than you paid that chick you married.  wink
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

I gosta drink a glass of Kool Aid on this one.
fork popcorn!! grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by amefi(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

More than you paid that chick you married.  wink

Who has been leaking my secrets to u? Wait a minute, Mzd, whr r u?
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 190: 8:30pm On May 29, 2011
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 8:33pm On May 29, 2011
amefi:

So it is true huh? shocked shocked Thanks for confirming. grin grin
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 29, 2011
amefi:

you REALLY paid someone?  shocked

this is getting good!  cheesy bro! how much?! shocked
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by amefi(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

you REALLY paid someone?  shocked

this is getting good!  cheesy bro! how much?! shocked

my emphasis was on d chick u married angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by amefi(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

So it is true huh? shocked shocked Thanks for confirming. grin grin

So u aint givin me any punnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny?
Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 29, 2011
amefi:

my emphasis was on d chick u married angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

oh ok the Oyinbo you were on here bragging about the other day. oh ok.
so how much gademmit? I am wasting kool aid here! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos / 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. / Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.