Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... (937 Views)

If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! / What Will U Do If Ur Patner Tells U, He/she Spent The Night In The House Of An.. / Girls How Would U React If Your Bf Tells U He's Not 50-100% Your Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by rully2: 2:37pm On May 05, 2011
U 're dating a guy who happens to be in yankee (got connected by a friend) well boxed up with a very good job, everything's going all well and fine, he's even making arrangement to come see your people in Naija for introduction and all that, then all of a sudden he tells u he has a very dreaded ailment (Epilepsy).

What would u do??, go ahead and decide to help him manage his ailment or just call it quits??

Its a True story, some good advice will help.
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by BABE3: 2:48pm On May 05, 2011
hmmmm---Any Chef for NL. They don cook up story again!

I think you added too much Maggi though. It just doesn't sit well with me. smiley
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by Reanaa: 2:50pm On May 05, 2011
It's quite pity, i wudnt scold him but i cant manage with dat.
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by rully2: 2:58pm On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

hmmmm---Any Chef for NL. They don cook up story again!

I think you added too much Maggi though. It just doesn't sit well with me. smiley

Really its not a cooked up story, funny u dont believe that ''things happen'' but things happen!!

Errrr, at what part of it does the maggi seem too much undecided undecided
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by 190: 3:01pm On May 05, 2011
what is the meaning of Helpilectic
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by BABE3: 3:05pm On May 05, 2011
rully2:

Really its not a cooked up story, funny u dont believe that ''things happen'' but things happen!!

Errrr, at what part of it does the maggi seem too much undecided undecided

Of course I know things happen!

At the "Its a true story" part. wink
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by MMM2(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2011
since he has money, just go ahead n marry him.
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by rully2: 3:11pm On May 05, 2011
190:

what is the meaning of Helpilectic 

Epilepsy is an abnormal activity that occurs in the brain(usually born with, but dont know if its hereditary) it causes uncontrollable seizures that usually comes with convulsion and something like that.

The sad part of it is that, it comes without warning. U could be at a party with your man and all of a sudden he is convulsing and falling to the ground, worse is the case if he happens to be around a danger area with no one around. So its really complicated.
BABE!:

Of course I know things happen!

At the "Its a true story" part.  wink

Lol
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by Dsense(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2011
OP.

Love him and not his assets or leave him and let him be undecided
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by 190: 3:15pm On May 05, 2011
rully2:

Epilepsy is an abnormal activity that occurs in the brain(usually born with, but dont know if its hereditary) it causes uncontrollable seizures that usually comes with convulsion and something like that.

The sad part of it is that, it comes without warning. U could be at a party with your man and all of a sudden he is convulsing and falling to the ground, worse is the case if he happens to be around a danger area with no one around. So its really complicated.
Lol

You mean a woman could be helpiletic and wen she gives BJ and the thing struck rite in the act
what happens to the man shocked shocked
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by rully2: 3:17pm On May 05, 2011
190:

You mean a woman could be helpiletic and wen she gives BJ and the thing struck rite in the act
what happens to the man  shocked shocked

IMAO hahahaha
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 05, 2011
And how will my answer help you? Pleaseeeeeeeee! The decision is in your hands or whoever this story is about.
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by MrCork17: 3:37pm On May 05, 2011
huh? elipitick? undecided
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by violent(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2011
rully2:

U 're dating a guy who happens to be in yankee (got connected by a friend) well boxed up with a very good job, everything's going all well and fine, he's even making arrangement to come see your people in Naija for introduction and all that, then all of a sudden he tells u he has a very dreaded ailment (Epilepsy).

What would u do??, go ahead and decide to help him manage his ailment or just call it quits??

Its a True story, some good advice will help.

I don't have to be physcotic to know that the boldened phrase appear to be more important to the girl in question than anything else.
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by Zahnda(f): 4:36pm On May 05, 2011
Funny how when a potential partner is being described on here, it's usually his money and material status that defines them.
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by rully2: 4:48pm On May 05, 2011
Its not that really, i think we sometimes put emphasis on that cos a lot of us wants a secured future. so when there is a potential partner that has coma, it makes it more difficult. But if it were me, i will rather leave if i know i cant cope with it, rather than decieive myself or anyone for that matter.
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by iice(f): 3:43am On May 06, 2011
If i really like him, prolly will find out how to deal with it. That is, what to do if he has a seizure. What is consider serious that the hospital will be needed etc. I've seen people in seizures so it's not shocking for me.
Re: If Your Man Tells U He is Epileptic... by MrsChima(f): 3:45am On May 06, 2011
Just have a pillow handy to throw under them when they are falling. (that if they are not already on the ground) There is nothing you can do either be with him or leave him be.

(1) (Reply)

Ideas For Rural Romance / Ladies Love With Ur Iq Intact / You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.