Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Pisses You Off About Facebook? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Pisses You Off About Facebook? (13498 Views)

Facts You Must Know About Facebook / 10 Unexpected Statistics And Facts About Facebook Users / What You Like About Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Dsense(m): 7:03pm On May 05, 2011
1one:

The fact that I can't get to know how many people check my profile, it really pisses me off.

Everybody knows that is tricky/crafty and not real . . . Mark wrote that code for advert purpose. cheesy

Another one is the alert you got about a most frequent friend visiting you wall . . Which is also a trick. grin

But that one is really annoying grin

rokiatu:

You just want my attention abi tongue grin let me be.

you wish tongue tongue
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by MrsChima(f): 7:03pm On May 05, 2011
I hate the fact that you have to add your spouses or partners on the fucking facebook account so it won't appear you doing some sneaky shit.   angry angry angry angry
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Dsense(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2011
**Going back home with tears on my cheek,but coinccidentally meat Chima (The famous Lesbo in the state) . .Hires her and set up the plan . . .  .Chima grabs BABE's Bootie and starts the task . . . .Grabbing my Black label with ice and enjoying the natural view**
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I hate the fact that you have to add your spouses or partners on the bleeping facebook account so it won't appear you doing some sneaky poo. angry angry angry angry
You and who?

You are on your own on this one. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by BABE3: 7:09pm On May 05, 2011
D-sense:

**Going back home with tears on my cheek,but coinccidentally meat Chima (The famous Lesbo in the state) . .Hires her and set up the plan . . .  .Chima grabs MY Bootie and starts the task . . . .BABE grabs her NUVO with ice and enjoys the natural view**

nICELY dONE!!! cool
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Dsense(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I hate the fact that you have to add your spouses or partners on the bleeping facebook account so it won't appear you doing some sneaky poo.   angry angry angry angry

CHIMA ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF FAcebook.com? grin grin . . . I doubt you have logged on there previously grin grin
Anyway don't be left out . .This is it . .WWW.FACEBOOKCHIMA.COM grin grin grin

rokiatu:

You and who?

SHe doesn't knows poo bout that site grin grin
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Dsense(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

[quote author=D-sense link=topic=660791.msg8265994#msg8265994 date=1304618754]
**Going back home with tears on my cheek,but coinccidentally meat Chima (The famous Lesbo in the state) . .Hires her and set up the plan . . .  .Chima grabs My Bootie and starts the task . . . .BABE grabs her Black label with ice and enjoying the natural view

Nicely done!! cool

That's called DETOURNEMENT and by this you have infringed the law of the United State of D-sense . .you re here by convicted of this act and senteced to 100 night in my loggia with hard work angry grin
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by MrsChima(f): 7:14pm On May 05, 2011
D-sense:

CHIMA ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF FAcebook.com? grin grin . . . I doubt you have logged on there previously grin grin
Anyway don't be left out . .This is it . .WWW.FACEBOOKCHIMA.COM grin grin grin
SHe doesn't knows poo bout that site grin grin

You are the one doesn't know shit about facebook. Talking about you couldn't see my picture and it was there all long you computer illiterate camel humper! angry angry
rokiatu:

You and who?

Don't act like I am the only one! grin grin angry angry angry angry
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by BABE3: 7:14pm On May 05, 2011
mschewwwww

**picks up a random stone***

Chop stone again!! wink
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Dsense(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

mschewwwww

**picks up another pack of condom and starts 6th rounds with CHIMA ***

!! wink

right said!!!

Mrs.Chima:

You are the one doesn't know poo about facebook. Talking about you couldn't see my picture and it was there all long you computer illiterate camel humper! angry angry
Don't act like I am the only one! grin grin angry angry angry angry

Was that painful angry. . .Nuts Gargler grin grin
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Dsense(m): 7:33pm On May 05, 2011
Emhh emhh emm Rokiat,Rokiat,Rokiattt . . .BABE is derailing you thread embarassed undecided
grin grin tongue
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by BABE3: 7:35pm On May 05, 2011
D-sense:

Emhh emhh emm Rokiat,Rokiat,Rokiattt . . .BABE is derailing you thread embarassed undecided
grin grin tongue

Rokiatu pls don't mind him!

D-sense--you still hurting from the stones? smiley
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Dsense(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2011
Yep, still hurting . . .You are too mean . .JUST LIKE CHIMA cry cry
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by BABE3: 7:39pm On May 05, 2011
awww---Pele, my dear! **chuckles**

***Hugs D-sense*** kiss wink
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Dsense(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2011
**Rests my head on her bosom and sleeps off cry** kiss
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by BABE3: 8:28pm On May 05, 2011
D-sense:

**Rests my head on her bosom and sleeps off cry** kiss

***Slaps D sense back from his sleep***

"C'mon will you wake up" "Which kind yeye sleep be dat?" angry

lol
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Dsense(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2011
**Wakes up in shock . .Sorry ma embarassed i slept off . . but mistakenly sucked the . . . lipsrsealed before sleeping** grin
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by BABE3: 8:34pm On May 05, 2011
D-sense:

**Wakes up in shock . .Sorry ma embarassed i slept off . . but mistakenly sucked the , lipsrsealed before sleeping** grin

Lol---Bush boy! --C'mon gerraway! tongue
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Dsense(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2011
I am getting lost already cheesy . .Thnk God I enjoyed every piece of her . . . lipsrsealed embarassed . .Ciao tongue
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by MrsChima(f): 8:38pm On May 05, 2011
Why moderators allowing rapers on roam free on this site? undecided undecided undecided

Facebook doesn't tell you who lying and who isn't. lipsrsealed
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by MMM2(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2011
am not on fakebook
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 05, 2011
1.25 Things Notes
2.Poking
3.“Happy Birthday” Wall Posts (they all say “Happy Birthday”)
4.Compare People App
5.Pillow Fight Requests
6.Facebook Chat
7.Gifts
8.Abusing Status Updates (way too many)
9.Old people on Facebook (there should be an age limit)
10.Event invites
11.Group invites (they keep sending them)
12.Top Friend Drama
13.Webcam Video Comments
14.Flair
15.Bumper Stickers
16.Detail Requests (nobody cares)
17.Relative Requests
18.Bad Tagged Photos
19.“LOST PHONE” Facebook Exploitation
20.People You May (Not) Know
21.Creepy Ads
22.Threads (send one comment and you’re notified every day for the rest of your life)
23.Picture Shrinkage
24.Duplicate Pictures
25.Facebook Relationship G
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 05, 2011
25 Things Notes 2.Poking3.“Happy Birthday” Wall Posts (they all say “Happy Birthday”)4.Compare People App 5.Pillow Fight Requests 6.Facebook Chat 7.Gifts 8.Abusing Status Updates (way too many) 9.Old people on Facebook (there should be an age limit)
10.Event invites
12.Top Friend Drama
13.Webcam Video Comments
14.Flair
15.Bumper Stickers
17.Relative Requests
18.Bad Tagged Photos
21.Creepy Ads
22.Threads (send one comment and you’re notified every day for the rest of your life)
23.Picture Shrinkage
24.Duplicate Pictures
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Natasha2(f): 10:41pm On May 05, 2011
hmm well i hardly visit so what the heck can I possibly hate undecided
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Mynd44: 12:46am On May 06, 2011
what i hate most is being tagged so i threatened to remove anyone who yags me as a friend and after removing about five peopleit stopped.
I also hate the endless notifications
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Pweety4me(f): 12:52am On May 06, 2011
To many 'silent monitors' grin angry cool
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Konjour(m): 1:23am On May 06, 2011
All good-looking girls are ''in a relationship'' with no one in particular and every female sagna's lipsrsealed relationship ''is complicated.''

(Although,we all know a lot of 'em unattached pretty ones deliberately claim to be in a relationship cuz of the impulsive attention they wanna get from

the brovas, mchewwww )

Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by asas(f): 2:49am On May 06, 2011
LOL i remember some dude who used to write notes abt parties especially pple who spend cash  list all their names in the notes ,he neva goes around without his camera mschewww always ready to update facebook ,i remember him writing abt some peeps shoppin in selfridges like seriously, d dude used to diss alot girls back den i dnt no if he still writes notes, i no his everybodys friend on fb , fb LovePeddler i fink,     

tagging meaningless pics,

dudes sending same messages to a chick and all her circle of friends,

the plenty plenty applications on fb , so many more
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by MrsChima(f): 3:01am On May 06, 2011
People share their most intimate and private business on Facebook. One girl on Facebook wrote on her wall that she was raped and the man that raped her named was John Doe.

John Doe responded and said on somebody wall that was her mutual friend as well that she sold herself to him for a couple of Apple Martini and was too drunk to remember that. A few days later her account became "unsearchable".
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Nobody: 3:27am On May 06, 2011
1.25 Things Notes
2.Poking
3.“Happy Birthday” Wall Posts (they all say “Happy Birthday”)
4.Compare People App
5.Pillow Fight Requests
6.Facebook Chat
7.Gifts
8.Abusing Status Updates (way too many)
9.Old people on Facebook (there should be an age limit)
10.Event invites
12.Top Friend Drama
13.Webcam Video Comments
14.Flair
15.Bumper Stickers
17.Relative Requests
18.Bad Tagged Photos
21.Creepy Ads
23.Picture Shrinkage
24.Duplicate Pictures
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Osama10(m): 3:30am On May 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

People share their most intimate and private business on Facebook. One girl on Facebook wrote on her wall that she was violated and the man that violated her named was John Doe.

John Doe responded and said on somebody wall that was her mutual friend as well that she sold herself to him for a couple of Apple Martini and was too drunk to remember that. A few days later her account became "unsearchable".

This is funny, facebook madness.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by DamiKhojie(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2011
People always tagging everyone in photos it's not as bad for guys but I still get annoyed when I see grown men tagging girls with their picture as if you can't impress someone ur own age smh. I also don't like people who click those deceitful links that end up spamming everyone they know. For example now I keep on getting message to click and see Osama's dead body

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do Nigerians Afford The N16,000 Per Month Internet Bill. This Is Like $160 / NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat / A Detailed Review About The Cashnetusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.