Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

What Pisses You Off About Facebook? - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Pisses You Off About Facebook? (13357 Views)

Facts You Must Know About Facebook / 10 Unexpected Statistics And Facts About Facebook Users / What You Like About Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by enkoby: 5:15pm On May 10, 2011
Although facebook may have annoying features, it also has its advantages. for instance, I met my loving husband on facebook. Facebook largely depends on what you make of it.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by dabrake(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2011
Wen guys reacts 2 guls foolish posts! Imagine! A gul post "I'm sick" and 4 guys liked it!
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Websly: 2:01pm On May 11, 2011
Goch FB is now sometin else deactivating my acc is d only option cos I hate bullshit!
Fb guyz:althogh I'm a guy but what
dis dudes do really make me pissed off hey I guess some 1 nids 2 call em bck 2 oder b4 it getz outta hnd n age restrictions shouldn't be 4 only pple below 18 but also 4 pple bov 45
Bigup urselvez guyz n 2 da gurlz also
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by seedord247(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2011
I thank God some one notice this also.

Rokaitu that while i luuve you
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 12, 2011
The thing has been bugging you also eh? cheesy
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Autolord: 8:25pm On May 12, 2011
Dear facebook peeps: sincerely You can't find out who saw your profile!. You won't see what you'll look like in the future!!. You won't know what that man saw when he walked in on his daughter!!!. There are no free iPads!!!! c'mon. And you can't see the video of Osama's death, Not on F'in Facebook. STOP clicking the spam links PLEASE!!!, lol
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 13, 2011
There was so much stuff I hated about Facebook; like the silly updates such as ". . . . Am having fried chicken though I wish I had fish. . . .", so what silly?  How is it my concern what meat you prefer?  angry angry angry

The silly comments on the photos - someone who sees you every other day says nothing to you, only to visit your Facebook page to comment on your photo, spewing crap such as, "Killing me softly". . . Aaaaargggggggghhhhhhhhh. . . . .!!!!! angry

Don't get me started on the photos people post on FB. Why would you post a picture of yourself changing your baby's diapers?  And then the silly comments follow - "Cute little butt your little one has. . . . he's gonna break many hearts. . . blah. . . blah. . .blah "; As if a cute little butt is a criteria used to determine which babies will end up being heartbreakers.  angry angry

But what made me QUIT were the losers who constantly label you "Sweetie", "Honey", "Princess", "Darling", "Sugar". . . .etc. . .etc. . . just because you made the s[i]t[/i]upid mistake of accepting their friendship. . . . !!! angry

I [b]quit [/b]that thing they call Facebook and I have NO REGRETS. . . !! angry

1 Like

Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Memunah(f): 9:40am On May 13, 2011
@good girl,u got laughing at ur post,buh really shit happens on facebook.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 13, 2011
Good Girl:

There was so much stuff I hated about Facebook; like the silly updates such as ". . . . Am having fried chicken though I wish I had fish. . . .", so what silly?  How is it my concern what meat you prefer?  angry angry angry

[size=15pt]The silly comments on the photos - someone who sees you every other day says nothing to you, only to visit your Facebook page to comment on your photo spewing crap such as "Killing me softly". . . Aaaaargggggggghhhhhhhhh. . . . .!!!!![/size]

Don't get me started on the photos people post on FB. Why would you post a picture of yourself changing your baby's diapers?  And then the silly comments follow - "Cute little butt your little one has. . . . he's gonna break many hearts. . . blah. . . blah. . .blah "; As if a cute little butt is a criteria used to determine which babies will end up being heartbreakers.  angry angry

But what made me QUIT were the losers who constantly label you "Sweetie", "Honey", "Princess", "Darling", "Sugar". . . .etc. . .etc. . . just because you made the s[i]t[/i]upid mistake of accepting their friendship. . . . !!! angryI [b]quit [/b]that thing they call Facebook and I have NO REGRETS. . . !! angry
This is the funniest reply so far.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 13, 2011
Follow the link and see what somebody writes about a woman he used to have s[i]e[/i]x with. Is Facebook an excuse to be s[i]t[/i]upid?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-659853.0.html
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Texther(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2011
Nothing!!!!
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by calcentron: 1:50pm On May 14, 2011
Tevci DroidPad - Simplified Mobile Internet Device. Nigeria's best 7" flat widescreen android tablet which provides a fantastic multimedia and internet experience. Unveiling soon. Visit http://www.tevci.com for more information.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:49am On May 23, 2011
Sooooooooooooooo many.1 silly girls in desperate need of comments on their look uploading photos on facebook daily. Is called "facebook" not picture book.

2 Idiotic boys commenting on people photos. I put my picture there so people can get an ideal of what I look like. I do not put it there to fish for compliments. Keep all your flattering to your self please

3 Seems like some people are in race to see who gets the most friends. Loners who do not even know 5% of the people they has as friends have about 4000 plus friends. How does that help them in any way? undecided

4 silly girls who take photos in bathroom etc. I really do not want to see your dirty mirror or underwear.

5 The popularity contest that girls have turn facebook into. One girl told me, "I'm so popular on facebook, I get more than 1000 comments on one photo" yeah so how does that help you? undecided Narcissistic little girls!

6 Old people using facebook, people as old as my grand dad. Please get a life!

7 People who have no photo of themself at all. Not even a profile photo. Are you that ashamed of your face?

8 Guys trying to get a fuckmate from facebook. I have enough toasters in real life to deal with. I do not need scary little loners trying to toast me up. Grow some balls be a man and approach a girl in real life.

9 Some people actually life in facebook. They go to desperate meassure to get attention. Why are you trying so hard? Do you get pay for it?

10 Lack of privacy. Some idiotic people who have no work look for people on facebook, and copy your picture, to do what with it I don't know. I have even seen such case on nairaland. A desperate loser went on facebook, copied a girl photo and post on here just to make fun of her here. Why is another person look/life bothering you so much? Pick your nose if you have nothing to do.
[color=#]

[color=#990000]11People who do not even say "hi" to you in real life, and when they see you, they want to act all lovey dovey. Why are you such a chronic pretended?

12 People who document every second of their life. You see status like "I am so sleepy" "I just got back" etc etc Screw that. I do not even post much anymore. I rather keep quiet then post every little details of my life in pointless attention seeking updates.

13 Foolish people trying to promot their business[/color]. I am not on facebook to do bussines with anyone.[/color]

14 silly friends that open groups and add you with out your consent. Did I tell you I wanted to be added?

15 Friend who put my photos on facebook without me knowing. I took that photo for my personal album not for jerks to self-service off on it on facebook.

16 Idiotic guys who probably get regretted by a girl and since they are such nutbags, and can not take rejection, they go on calling the girl ugly all over the place. Sorry that you are ugly and got regretted, but you are probably also blind. And to be honest, we don't need to see your silly fights on facebook.

17 When I take people photos with my camera, you hear them saying "please can you put it on facebook for me?' WHAT?! Are you that sad? Hence the reason I give my camera away to my little sister.  I will see how I will put your photo on facebook.

18 People who add you, delete you, and then add you again? Really, you think you are my mother? I will keep accepting you? You need a wake up call.

19 silly guys/girls who add people just because the person is hot. Yeah I am hot, But I am not adding every motherfu!!ckers. Sometimes, you add some on them out of pity and pwed! You start getting idiotic inbox massages and comments on your photos I just delete then within seconds.

20 silly girls who do not know the difference between compliment and insult. You see a guy comment on their photos "Damn girl I want to fu!!ck you" And they go "Thank you so much darling" Lord! Are you that silly?

21 Old people adding me. like really, What do I have in common with you?

22 People who knows you, and have the possibility of seeing you posting important massages on your wall. Tell me when you see me loser. Is it that serious? Or are you just lazy?

1 Like

Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by HotieTima(f): 1:26pm On May 24, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry i hate ppl tagging all they friends into they photos so u are then force to comment or they will say u hate them undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided, uuuummmmmmm i sit my fault no one wants to comment on ur pic
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by 702: 1:38pm On May 24, 2011
when m tryin 2 stay cool,locked up, scarce cuz of the new environment and friends i jus added then sum 1 wud jus write on ur wall ''bros ha fa na, u don fget us 4 9ja o!!!
which kain lyf b dis abeg? angry whole world seein it angry
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2012
sexyLeamon:

Sooooooooooooooo many.1 silly girls in desperate need of comments on their look uploading photos on facebook daily. Is called "facebook" not picture book.

2 Idiotic boys commenting on people photos. I put my picture there so people can get an ideal of what I look like. I do not put it there to fish for compliments. Keep all your flattering to your self please

3 Seems like some people are in race to see who gets the most friends. Loners who do not even know 5% of the people they has as friends have about 4000 plus friends. How does that help them in any way? undecided

4 silly girls who take photos in bathroom etc. I really do not want to see your dirty mirror or underwear.

5 The popularity contest that girls have turn facebook into. One girl told me, "I'm so popular on facebook, I get more than 1000 comments on one photo" yeah so how does that help you? undecided Narcissistic little girls!

6 Old people using facebook, people as old as my grand dad. Please get a life!

7 People who have no photo of themself at all. Not even a profile photo. Are you that ashamed of your face?

8 Guys trying to get a fuckmate from facebook. I have enough toasters in real life to deal with. I do not need scary little loners trying to toast me up. Grow some balls be a man and approach a girl in real life.

9 Some people actually life in facebook. They go to desperate meassure to get attention. Why are you trying so hard? Do you get pay for it?

10 Lack of privacy. Some idiotic people who have no work look for people on facebook, and copy your picture, to do what with it I don't know. I have even seen such case on nairaland. A desperate loser went on facebook, copied a girl photo and post on here just to make fun of her here. Why is another person look/life bothering you so much? Pick your nose if you have nothing to do.
[color=#]

[color=#990000]11People who do not even say "hi" to you in real life, and when they see you, they want to act all lovey dovey. Why are you such a chronic pretended?

12 People who document every second of their life. You see status like "I am so sleepy" "I just got back" etc etc Screw that. I do not even post much anymore. I rather keep quiet then post every little details of my life in pointless attention seeking updates.

13 Foolish people trying to promot their business[/color]. I am not on facebook to do bussines with anyone.[/color]

14 silly friends that open groups and add you with out your consent. Did I tell you I wanted to be added?

15 Friend who put my photos on facebook without me knowing. I took that photo for my personal album not for jerks to self-service off on it on facebook.

16 Idiotic guys who probably get regretted by a girl and since they are such nutbags, and can not take rejection, they go on calling the girl ugly all over the place. Sorry that you are ugly and got regretted, but you are probably also blind. And to be honest, we don't need to see your silly fights on facebook.

17 When I take people photos with my camera, you hear them saying "please can you put it on facebook for me?' WHAT?! Are you that sad? Hence the reason I give my camera away to my little sister. I will see how I will put your photo on facebook.

18 People who add you, delete you, and then add you again? Really, you think you are my mother? I will keep accepting you? You need a wake up call.

19 silly guys/girls who add people just because the person is hot. Yeah I am hot, But I am not adding every motherfu!!ckers. Sometimes, you add some on them out of pity and pwed! You start getting idiotic inbox massages and comments on your photos I just delete then within seconds.

20 silly girls who do not know the difference between compliment and insult. You see a guy comment on their photos "Damn girl I want to fu!!ck you" And they go "Thank you so much darling" Lord! Are you that silly?

21 Old people adding me. like really, What do I have in common with you?

22 People who knows you, and have the possibility of seeing you posting important massages on your wall. Tell me when you see me loser. Is it that serious? Or are you just lazy?
Lawd!!

1 Like

Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2012
sexyLeamon:

Idiotic guys who probably get regretted by a girl and since they are such nutbags, and can not take rejection, they go on calling the girl ugly all over the place. Sorry that you are ugly and got regretted, but you are probably also blind. And to be honest, we don't need to see your silly fights on Facebook.
Fights? Lol. What about the fools who make out on FB? Who needs to know all the nitty-gritty details about what you and your girlfriend/wife did in bed last night? 

There was this couple my sister had to "Unfriend" because they were polluting her wall with their intimate stuff. The girl would add a comment on my sister's updates, and the man would add a comment on his girlfriend's comment. Next thing she knew her wall was filled with crap emanating from the shameless pair dishing out TMI about themselves. Lord have mercy !!

Facebook users, listen up !! If you must pollute a wall, let it be your own wall. Please spare the innocent by-standers.  angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Latest Free Browsing Software On Pc>>>red Hot! / UK Used Laptops ,warehouse In Ibadan Oyo State / NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.