Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians (26594 Views)

Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Litmus: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2021
I keep saying this; Nigeria’s population swell is also due to uncontrolled immigration. People troop into Nigeria from everywhere not only Niger and Chad, they come from Central Africa, some of the island nations etc. I say this informed by my own experiences not guess or made up. Warri was full of people from Ghana and Cameroon when I was living in Nigeria. Many that I thought were Nigerian turned out not Nigerian much later.

Sometimes when you get these people on here cussing Nigeria, eye-balls out, and you as a Nigerian think, 'what the Bleep? how can anyone cuss their own country like this?' and you think, ‘ No, we are fools in this country, no one does this except Nigerians” well, many instances those people do this because they are not Nigerian or only half Nigerian, they may have lived in Nigeria a long time and you assume they are Nigerians because they understand local politics and so on.

Nigeria's problems are due to a large extent by our inability to organise and we are lazy. Working physically hard, hustling, studying and excelling, as Nigerians do, does not mean we are not lazy. We are too lazy to get to grips with all that nation building demands in terms of bureaucracy, record keeping, and all the niggling little things that are actually the nuts and bolts that secures National integrity. It is easy to build but hard boring work to maintain since maintaining demands relentless tight control, organisation and little interlinked stuff you must keep on top of forever. Faced, for instance, with pourouse borders we can’t be bothered to do anything about it because the problem requires much hard work to solve so we throw our hands in the air and pretend that after all we are all Africans or Oyibo created arbitrary lines all over Africa, or we are pan-africansist, etc. Same with all this agitation for brake up, much is informed at the deepest level by laziness. Much easy to cry for far off unobtainable, or even obtainable, stuff than do the immediate hard work in front of you. Look at all the advantages at Nigeria's governors’ disposal yet they provide crap - relative to potential - for their people.
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Seyzcham91(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2021
abi
nlreserve:
Divide this country in peace.
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by malvisguy212: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2021
Jashub:
I won't be surprised if these gunmen are foreign thugs hired by the APC to win elections in Nigeria
you're right, the APC fail in their promise to this bandits ,so they are on a revange mission. my friend a pastor from reedem who was kidnapp last two months say the same thing .
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by ChoCho54(f): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2021
prezee1:

Never mind, just a prepared script
Oh ok! That's how we role in these parts grin
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2021
And my love for BUBU just increased and is about to enter the NEXT LEVEL.
He is really paying us back for the live we have for him.
Long live Bubu.
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Jashub: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2021
[s]
egunna:
pls get sense for once or borrow,better still buy.
[/s] A political thug spotted
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Jashub: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2021
malvisguy212:
you're right, the APC fail in their promise to this bandits ,so they are on a revange mission. my friend a pastor from reedem who was kidnapp last two months say the same thing .
Wow...your friend is really lucky. Many aren't so lucky and I wonder what these bandits want from Nigerians
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Reeses: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2021
Ndi 4+4 . How far? Hope say una Dey enjoy una stupidity? Life is to short and God will judge yll that voted in that bloody vampire twice!!!!
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by LivingTribunal: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2021
ChoCho54:
”She doesn't think they are Nigerians because she and her mum hid'

Whatever that means.

I was really expecting someone at least to point this out..

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by LivingTribunal: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2021
ThePlugg:
They are not from Nigeria because you and your mom hid yourselves...... Nawaoo

My thought

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Wakanakarue: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2021
Apc in a bid to secure the bag by all means brought in foreign hoodlums who later turn out to be our menace, they too introduced their criminal brothers to the thriving business in Nigeria and they re all rushing in to ve their slice of the cake.

It is the house rat that told the outside rat that there's food in the house.
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Mrtaye: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2021
emetisuccess:
what is my business. He who plays the piper detect the tune. North should Bleep off.
He who pays the piper dictates the tune
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Franking: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2021
The north burns while they send soldiers to the South East.
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Tohsynetita1: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by codemaniacs: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2021
Litmus:
I keep saying this; Nigeria’s population swell is also due to uncontrolled immigration. People troop into Nigeria from everywhere not only Niger and Chad, they come from Central Africa, some of the island nations etc. I say this informed by my own experiences not guess or made up. Warri was full of people from Ghana and Cameroon when I was living in Nigeria. Many that I thought were Nigerian turned out not Nigerian much later.

Sometimes when you get these people on here cussing Nigeria, eye-balls out, and you as a Nigerian think, 'what the Bleep? how can anyone cuss their own country like this?' and you think, ‘ No, we are fools in this country, no one does this except Nigerians” well, many instances those people do this because they are not Nigerian or only half Nigerian, they may have lived in Nigeria a long time and you assume they are Nigerians because they understand local politics and so on.

Nigeria's problems are due to a large extent by our inability to organise and we are lazy. Working physically hard, hustling, studying and excelling, as Nigerians do, does not mean we are not lazy. We are too lazy to get to grips with all that nation building demands in terms of bureaucracy, record keeping, and all the niggling little things that are actually the nuts and bolts that secures National integrity. It is easy to build but hard boring work to maintain since maintaining demands relentless tight control, organisation and little interlinked stuff you must keep on top of forever. Faced, for instance, with pourouse borders we can’t be bothered to do anything about it because the problem requires much hard work to solve so we throw our hands in the air and pretend that after all we are all Africans or Oyibo created arbitrary lines all over Africa, or we are pan-africansist, etc. Same with all this agitation for brake up, much is informed at the deepest level by laziness. Much easy to cry for far off unobtainable, or even obtainable, stuff than do the immediate hard work in front of you. Look at all the advantages at Nigeria's governors’ disposal yet they provide crap - relative to potential - for their people.

the problem here is you used the word "Nigerians"...

if you were a politician and you become president, and you organize everything you're talking about during your presidency...

then another person becomes the president and the person is not of the same ethnic nation as you or ideology as you, the person can undo all what it took 8 years for you to organize in less than 2 months... and that's Nigeria's biggest problem not laziness...

Nigeria's security wasn't this bad until b:uha:ri became the president...
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Naijaolosho2: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
sunshineV:
FOREIGNER TERRORIST DON HIJACK OUR COUNTRY UNDER BUHARI WATCH

Buhari is dead,APC is covering up,gradually Jibril is bringing in his kinsmen to take over our lands by killing us all.
Ever wondered why the northern boarders are opened and the southern closed? They want to trap us in the middle and there'll be no where to run to.
This is a genocide loading if we don't unite and stand as one Southern Nation to fight these terrorists. The military is their last line of defence,the herdsmen are their foot soldiers.
Ever wondered why the bill was passed for road safety to carry firearms? Who heads road safety? A Fulani,police,custom.....mention. we are fighting against the paramilitary and military groups, herdsmen,Boko Haram etc.
They know that if we unite and stand as one,we will conquer them so they put ethnic bigotry amongst us. There's nothing like south west,south east,south south or middle belt,the moment we see ourselves as one southerner then we're getting close to freedom.

We've slept too much and they've entered us well,lets arise,lets awake and fight as one Southern Nation.
God help us �

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by MummyD2020(f): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Story! See format.
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
ChoCho54:
”She doesn't think they are Nigerians because she and her mum hid'

Whatever that means.

She could see and hear them - the attackers from where she and her mum were hiding ! One of the students who escaped equally said that the attackers spoke a strange version of fulfude and that their skin texture was somehow different from that of the local fulani guys. It may interest you to know that Kebbi state is not far from Niger Republic. They share boundaries. Those guys may be yet another Phube (fulani) guys from just across the boarder !
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by ChoCho54(f): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

She could see and hear them - the attackers from where she and her mum were hiding ! One of the students who escaped equally said that the attackers spoke a strange version of fulfude and that their skin texture was somehow different from that of the local fulani guys. It may interest you to know that Kebbi state is not far from Niger Republic. They share boundaries. Those guys may be yet another Phube (fulani) guys from just across the boarder !

This is plausible. Thank you mate!

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
ChoCho54:
This is plausible. Thank you mate!

You're welcome man !

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by emetisuccess(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mrtaye:
He who pays the piper dictates the tune

thanks man
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by orisa37: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
They're BUHARI'S COUSINS from NIGER REPUBLIC
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by executive12: 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jashub:
I won't be surprised if these gunmen are foreign thugs hired by the APC to win elections in Nigeria

That's who they are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors / Why United States Must Support Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency - By Bade / Gunshots At APC Secretariat In Port-Harcourt As Thugs Clash. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.