Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! (9340 Views)

In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / I Suffered With My Husband When Poverty Overwhelmed Us, Now He Is Rich & Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

Like I said ,not every SA has the same opinions about the man,he left what I'd call a confusing legacy cheesy.

That's sad to hear. For me and I think I speak for most SAns on this( judging by the fact that very few have an interest in migrating anywhere ), we're privileged to have been born in africa even with its fuckeries grin. I cant imagine not being addressed as a South African cheesy,or not waking up in South Africa amongst my people for the rest of my life .

I think our history made us appreciate who we are and where we were born, and we realise that nowhere is perfect and totally peaceful especially when you wear the skin we're putting on. So moving to another place means exchanging the problems you've known all your life for new ones (which in most times will be worse ). Africa is fckd, but it can only be unfckd by it's own people not strangers .
Wearing skin?? Lol... Nah!

Lol... We should be grateful for civilisation! Black African culture sucks!

Coat it with sweat, honey and mayonnaise.... That's a huge fact.

Well the appathied did help in South Africa though. The whites did a lot? Don't you think?
Be honest??
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Wearing skin?? Lol... Nah!

Lol... We should be grateful for civilisation! Black African culture sucks!

Coat it with sweat, honey and mayonnaise.... That's a huge fact.

Well the appathied did help in South Africa though. The whites did a lot? Don't you think?
Be honest??

No,your own black culture sucks because it centred around oppression and slavery of the weak,for centuries now you've been involved in slavery of your own,today you call it human trafficking.

Our culture attracts visitors from all over the world,mostly because it is authentic not centred around religion from arabs or europeans .

The huge fact is that you guys want every African to feel like a loser, the same way you feel about yourselves . Isn't it why you guys will go to other African countries where people aren't running away from themselves,all to become coons and a big burden . Name one country that has so many white-washed people as Nigerians ( who think whites are their saviours) grin. Look at bostwana, Rwanda & others,why are their people progressing and not running ? . I love those countries because they are embarrassing you everyday; full black countries progressing cheesy,you can't make the white excuse to save face tongue. Have you seen how fast the Kenyans are closing the gap on both Nigeria & South Africa, & ur people are flooding there as well ,soon enough they will start screaming " it's because of the white tourists in Nairobi" grin.

If you will applaud only whites for the project called South Africa, then you must applaud them for everything that is South African, from the violence, corruption, inequality etc. I will wait for your response lol.

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
hmm.... Lol.. I guess our both countries have a bad side they should work on (us inclusive)

Lol... So can we say South Africa owes it growth to the presence of white people??

So which country doesn't have it's bad & good side? That's what I was trying to teach you; the difference between black South Africans and Nigerians. You guys run away from your problems, but they follow you where ever you go because you people are Nigeria's biggest problem grin. No one can outrun themselves. & even if you run from most of the Nigerian problems, you will get to your new destination and face new ones .....that's the reality that your friends in diaspora will never tell you.

I know you couldn't wait to play the Nigerian role of cooning....I was waiting for it grin. Mandela inherrited broke & indebted country from your white Gods ,who do you think had to pay those debts, grew the economy and had to pay more taxes to make sure new infrastructure is built & the old one maintained?.

So this is why you guys are willing to drown in the Mediterranean sea? To go & worship the white man or clean his shoes instead of fighting for your own country? grin grin grin . Jesus!!!
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

So which country doesn't have it's bad & good side? That's what I was trying to teach you; the difference between black South Africans and Nigerians. You guys run away from your problems, but they follow you where ever you go because you people are Nigeria's biggest problem grin. No one can outrun themselves. & even if you run from most of the Nigerian problems, you will get to your new destination and face new ones .....that's the reality that your friends in diaspora will never tell you.

I know you couldn't wait to play the Nigerian role of cooning....I was waiting for it grin. Mandela inherrited broke & indebted country from your white Gods ,who do you think had to pay those debts, grew the economy and had to pay more taxes to make sure new infrastructure is built & the old one maintained?.

So this is why you guys are willing to drown in the Mediterranean sea? To go & worship the white man or clean his shoes instead of fighting for your own country? grin grin grin . Jesus!!!
Nigerian way of cunning?! Really! Cuned you how? Lol..
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Nigerian way of cunning?! Really! Cuned you how? Lol..

cooning =white worshipping..... cheesy.

The " we can't build and maintain a simple road because we don't have white people " grin " we have open gutters and throw dirt all over our cities,because we dont have whites " grin
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

No,your own black culture sucks because it centred around oppression and slavery of the weak,for centuries now you've been involved in slavery of your own,today you call it human trafficking.

Our culture attracts visitors from all over the world,mostly because it is authentic not centred around religion from arabs or europeans .

The huge fact is that you guys want every African to feel like a loser, the same way you feel about yourselves . Isn't it why you guys will go to other African countries where people aren't running away from themselves,all to become coons and a big burden . Name one country that has so many white-washed people as Nigerians ( who think whites are their saviours) grin. Look at bostwana, Rwanda & others,why are their people progressing and not running ? . I love those countries because they are embarrassing you everyday; full black countries progressing cheesy,you can't make the white excuse to save face tongue. Have you seen how fast the Kenyans are closing the gap on both Nigeria & South Africa, & ur people are flooding there as well ,soon enough they will start screaming " it's because of the white tourists in Nairobi" grin.

If you will applaud only whites for the project called South Africa, then you must applaud them for everything that is South African, from the violence, corruption, inequality etc. I will wait for your response lol.
Of cause white are currupt... Elon. Musk family owned a mine where black south Africans slaved to death right?!

I'm talk about education and infrastructure and what not. You get the point..

How do we want everyone to feel like a loser??

Don't forget I conversation began on how I like South Africa... even though I have never been there..

We aren't like that you know.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

I'm nawt whorshiping white! I'm talking about civilisation they brought..

Left to Africans we would have still be on skins... Expect for Egypt, Algeria etc.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

No I,your own black culture sucks because it centred around oppression and slavery of the weak,for centuries now you've been involved in slavery of your own,today you call it human trafficking.

lol.. Kenya is beautiful.. the thing about conversation isn't winning... Which u are wanting do.

Is about robing minds... And telling each waht they dont know.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Of cause white are currupt... Elon. Musk family owned a mine where black south Africans slaved to death right?!

I'm talk about education and infrastructure and what not. You get the point..

How do we want everyone to feel like a loser??

Don't forget I conversation began on how I like South Africa... even though I have never been there..

We aren't like that you know.

I said to you; if you attribute the building of South Africa to whites only ,then attribute everything that comes with that to the same whites, why is this so hard for you guys to do ? grin.

You always want to degenerate african culture and africa,mostly because you see no value in your part of Africa ,and you do everything to attack those who don't see Africa with your jaundiced eyes . Its seems to be a big part of your culture " jappa " culture grin.

Go through nairaland.com posts ,all you will see is mostly coons who are ready to "jappa" and be xenophobed and racialed grin. No sense of self respect.

And where do you think the black South Africans were when that old infrastructure was being built,in nigeria? cheesy

What do you mean by Education? Who is feeling up all the best universities in Africa , whites ? grin.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

I said to you; if you attribute the building of South Africa to whites only ,then attribute everything that comes with that to the same whites, why is this so hard for you guys to do ? grin.

You always want to degenerate african culture and africa,mostly because you see no value in your part of Africa ,and you do everything to attack those who don't see Africa with your jaundiced eyes . Its seems to be a big part of your culture " jappa " culture grin.

Go through nairaland.com posts ,all you will see is mostly coons who are ready to "jappa" and be xenophobed and racialed grin. No sense of self respect.
lol.... People wan jappa o..

Omo.. I'll say my countries problem is nearly beyond redemption... But we can't all run now.. some of us will have to stay and see how we can make things right.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

The " we can't build and maintain a simple road because we don't have white people " grin " we have open gutters and throw dirt all over our cities,because we dont have whites " grin
lol.. I'm talking about effective institutions.....

A country can't achieve anything without an effective institution.. ( In all aspects)
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
I'm nawt whorshiping white! I'm talking about civilisation they brought..

Left to Africans we would have still be on skins... Expect for Egypt, Algeria etc.

What civilisation did they bring you ,because they sure as hell didn't civilise us instead they reversed our civilisation. Cellphones ? grin.

I'm sorry ,but dont say "we " say us Nigerians. Not all of us are as brainwashed with " history " as you all seem to be .

Culture and clothing evolve ,how we looked then compared to now would've changed anyways whether they came or not .

How my own people looked before settlers arrived1& 2 ; and how they look today ; grin grin

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

What civilisation did they bring you ,because they sure as hell didn't civilise us instead they reversed our civilisation. Cellphones ? grin.

I'm sorry ,but dont say "we " say us Nigerians. Not all of us are as brainwashed with " history " as you all seem to be .

Culture and clothing evolve ,how we looked then compared to now would've changed anyways whether they came or not .

How my own people looked before settlers arrived1& 2 ; and how they look today ; grin grin
lol... Anyways nice conversing with you.

I wish us well.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
lol.. I'm talking about effective institutions.....

A country can't achieve anything without an effective institution.. ( In all aspects)

Lol, the constitution and institutions had to be recreated or transformed in some cases ,the same thing you did after independence. Look at the pictures below of lagos before "independence " ,and ofvourse ur inherited lawyers cheesy. Dont go around acting like the brits didn't leave a footprint over there,the only difference is that our colonialists had more passion in making us build them a country cheesy( since the plan was always to genocide us after the country was standing ) , and yours only made you build a few areas as they had no intention of living in west Africa. And ofcourse, you corrupted yours further instead of improving and africanising them.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol, the constitution and institutions had to be recreated or transformed in some cases ,the same thing you did after independence. Look at the pictures below of lagos before "independence " ,and ofvourse ur inherited lawyers cheesy. Dont go around like the brits didn't leave a footprint over there,the only difference is that our colonialists had more passion in making us build them a country cheesy( since the plan was always to genocide us after the country was standing ) , and yours only made you build a few areas as they had no intention of living in west Africa.
hmmmm.. you made a very solid point! Are you a historian

Cause I don't even have those pictures @ LL.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:

Omo.. I'll say my countries problem is nearly beyond redemption... But we can't all run now.. some of us will have to stay and see how we can make things right.

Then stop going to destroy other people's efforts who are trying to solve their own issues ,that's evil . Go to England and America the people who owe you your oil money ,and holding you as hostages in an unworkable country. Stop disturbing other Africans with ur desperate acts of evil ,other africans who are sweating to build their own countries .
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
hmmmm.. you made a very solid point! Are you a historian

Cause I don't even have those pictures @ LL.

Nope ,no historian but a person who is always curious and researches about the real African history, not the mainstream one.

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
lol... Anyways nice conversing with you.

I wish us well.

Thank you,I wish you well as well.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

Then stop going to destroy other people's efforts who are trying to solve their own issues ,that's evil . Go to England and America the people who owe you your oil money ,and holding you as hostages in an unworkable country. Stop disturbing other Africans with ur desperate acts of evil ,other africans who are sweating to build their own countries .
Lol.. even those who are legit shouldn't come to South Africa to live?! Wow!
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Lol.. even those who are legit shouldn't come to South Africa to live?! Wow!

Lol, I said with your desperate evil acts ......you know very well what I mean by that . Go through the crime section and see what your brothers are doing in Dubai, and tell me if those Arabs will be welcoming to you in the near future .
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol, I said with your desperate evil acts ......you know very well what I mean by that . Go through the crime section and see what your brothers are doing in Dubai, and tell me if those Arabs will be welcoming to you in the near future .
True, man. It sad and annoying to see!!
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by mysticwarrior(m): 6:01am On Jun 21, 2021
Lionessza6:

we would after you stop being xenopbobic
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by mysticwarrior(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Lionessza6:

it doesn't change the fact that south Africa is the headquarters of criminalities in Africa.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by mysticwarrior(m): 1:58am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

you people still remain primitive with no single change at all, up till this day your women still dance naked on the streets, just take look at the uncivilized baboons.

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Slimdan360: 3:10am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

You are a very senseless Buffoon but honestly I don't blame u,it's that asslicking lowlife Hammyaladin that has decided to misrepresent Nigeria on Nairaland that I blame, let me address ur issues one after the other.
Firstly statistics has it that there are about 150 million Nigerians and I don't think we even have quarter of that amount on this forum and even at that,not all people on this forum talk about migrating from Nigeria,so what made u come to the conclusion that all Nigerians want to jappa from Nigeria,u can see that u don't have sense now abi.
Secondly,we have nationalists like Dr. Nnamdi azikiwe,fumilayo kuti and the likes who fought colonialism and u still have the guts to open that stinky mouth of urs to say Nigerians are coons and they worship the white skin,if truly Nigerians worship the whites more,why were they quick to gain independence in comparison to ur almighty south Africa who had to suffer apertheid for uncountable years and who managed to survive and come out from it with the help of the same Nigeria u so much despise,I really do pity u.
Reading ur post,I saw how u subtly upheld xenophobia and backed it up with stupid claims of Nigerians being boastful and getting involved in crime and the rest and how that stupid buffoon Hammyaladin who thinks he is Nigeria spokesman supported u by saying Nigerians have a quick rich syndrome,see mad woman, free urself from hate and jealousy and see how far u will go in this life,it's not a crime for Nigerians to come to ur country and outshine/dominate u, instead of u hating on them, ur aim should be how to compete with them in an healthy way,how many Ghanians and other nationals are in Nigeria committing one crime or the other,so have all Ghanians and other nationals been labelled bad because of the crimes of a few, Idiot like u,when it is in the case of Nigerians, bastards like u will open their gutter mouth and start generalizing,u can't generalize with the Nigerians u see breaking academic and economic records round the world o,it's the ones that are involved in crime that u deem fit to generalize with,selective generalization I call it and only people filled with hate do that and u my sister are filled with so much hate and that's why ur life and country is stagnated.
Lastly comparing Nigeria to other African countries like Kenya,ur almighty south Africa and the likes is really an insult and that I do not blame u for,it's the myopic individual Hammyaladin that choose to give u the opportunity to express ur hate for a country and her people in their forum (Nairaland) I blame, Dundi.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Slimdan360: 3:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Hammyaladin:

Why do u hate Nigeria and her people so much and feel nothing good can come out of it, what ever u are no matter how little and inconsequential u may feel it is today is because of Nigeria. the key to progressing in ur country is to start loving it and her people.thank u
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 23, 2021
Slimdan360:

Why do u hate Nigeria and her people so much and feel nothing good can come out of it, what ever u are no matter how little and inconsequential u may feel it is today is because of Nigeria. the key to progressing in ur country is to start loving it and her people.thank u
Hate Nigeria
How?? Did you read in between lines or you rushed to react?
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 23, 2021
Slimdan360:

You are a very senseless Buffoon but honestly I don't blame u,it's that asslicking lowlife Hammyaladin that has decided to misrepresent Nigeria on Nairaland that I blame, let me address ur issues one after the other.
Firstly statistics has it that there are about 150 million Nigerians and I don't think we even have quarter of that amount on this forum and even at that,not all people on this forum talk about migrating from Nigeria,so what made u come to the conclusion that all Nigerians want to jappa from Nigeria,u can see that u don't have sense now abi.
Secondly,we have nationalists like Dr. Nnamdi azikiwe,fumilayo kuti and the likes who fought colonialism and u still have the guts to open that stinky mouth of urs to say Nigerians are coons and they worship the white skin,if truly Nigerians worship the whites more,why were they quick to gain independence in comparison to ur almighty south Africa who had to suffer apertheid for uncountable years and who managed to survive and come out from it with the help of the same Nigeria u so much despise,I really do pity u.
Reading ur post,I saw how u subtly upheld xenophobia and backed it up with stupid claims of Nigerians being boastful and getting involved in crime and the rest and how that stupid buffoon Hammyaladin who thinks he is Nigeria spokesman supported u by saying Nigerians have a quick rich syndrome,see mad woman, free urself from hate and jealousy and see how far u will go in this life,it's not a crime for Nigerians to come to ur country and outshine/dominate u, instead of u hating on them, ur aim should be how to compete with them in an healthy way,how many Ghanians and other nationals are in Nigeria committing one crime or the other,so have all Ghanians and other nationals been labelled bad because of the crimes of a few, Idiot like u,when it is in the case of Nigerians, bastards like u will open their gutter mouth and start generalizing,u can't generalize with the Nigerians u see breaking academic and economic records round the world o,it's the ones that are involved in crime that u deem fit to generalize with,selective generalization I call it and only people filled with hate do that and u my sister are filled with so much hate and that's why ur life and country is stagnated.
Lastly comparing Nigeria to other African countries like Kenya,ur almighty south Africa and the likes is really an insult and that I do not blame u for,it's the myopic individual Hammyaladin that choose to give u the opportunity to express ur hate for a country and her people in their forum (Nairaland) I blame, Dundi.
LOL..... Me myopic Lol.. Let's be civil. If you went through the whole banter you'll see how I maintained civility!!

Let's be civil.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Slimdan360: 3:48am On Jun 23, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Hate Nigeria
How?? Did you read in between lines or you rushed to react?
I rushed to react ba,it seems u were high when u were conversing with that hateful south African,go back and read ur post,u will then discover how u painted Nigeria and Nigerians black.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Slimdan360: 3:50am On Jun 23, 2021
Hammyaladin:
LOL..... Me myopic Lol.. Let's be civil. If you went through the whole banter you'll see how I maintained civility!!

Let's be civil.

Am a Nigerian from Nigeria and I saw u painting my country and her people black for no good reason and u expect me to be civil with u,u were never civil sir hence don't expect civility from me
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 23, 2021
Slimdan360:

Am a Nigerian from Nigeria and I saw u painting my country and her people black for no good reason and u expect me to be civil with u,u were never civil sir hence don't expect civility from me
Guy abi Nigerian too o.. that's to show you didn't go through the conversation... You just picked some of my words without relating it to others and reacted... Lol.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 23, 2021
Slimdan360:

I rushed to react ba,it seems u were high when u were conversing with that hateful south African,go back and read ur post,u will then discover how u painted Nigeria and Nigerians black.
lol... Was the South African lady boastful? Yes! Did she talk about the obvious bad things our brothers do home and abroad? Yes! Are they good Nigerians out there? Yes. Are they much or few? Few!

Read again from page one.... And you'll see.. There's right, wrong and emotions.. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Sex Is Better In Hotel / Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! / I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.