Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! (9336 Views)

In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / I Suffered With My Husband When Poverty Overwhelmed Us, Now He Is Rich & Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by armadeo(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Hammyaladin:
but it's worth billions..

Of naira maybe.

P.s Africa is rich in resources but poor in leadership.

I am beginning to believe that there is something intrinsically wrong with a majority of the black race.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hammyaladin:
real hostages.. Chaiiiiii! The thing they pain me..

But are they Gold mines in Nigeria? Where someone can buy from locals @ cheap price, and then sell high?

Lol.

@the bolded ,I wudnt know,I'm not Nigerian. grin
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by NewDelhi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Barryseal:
What's so special about diamonds? What makes for its intristic value? Apart from ornaments, what else is it used for?
Rare gems are like that. The rarer the gem, the more expensive. That's a blue diamond is far expensive than a crystal diamond

2 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol.

@the bolded ,I wudnt know,I'm not Nigerian. grin
yh your said you are south African..

So is South Africa still accommodating foreigners??
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hammyaladin:
yh your said you are south African..

So is South Africa still accommodating foreigners??

South Africa is welcoming to skilled professionals & legitimate tourists and students, but we're REALLY UNACCOMODATING to yahoo boys ,fake pastors, economic migrants ,drug dealers ,human traffickers etc.

3 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lionessza6:

South Africa is welcoming to skilled professionals & legitimate tourists and students, but we're REALLY UNACCOMODATING to yahoo boys ,fake pastors, economic migrants ,drug dealers ,human traffickers etc.
Economic migrants?? Can you be more specific?
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Cousin9999: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
lereinter:

Why has outsider not sabotage Canada, south Korea, Japan, Singapore etc

Canada - Former British colony built up through stealing African labor and resources. It's a predominantly white, American and European ally that conspires with other white nations to oppress Africa and rob it.

South Korea and Japan - Both sold out their people after losing many wars to whites and not wanting to rebuild again after devastating losses. They allow whites to use them for a military base in Asia and whites know they support white interests. Japan and South Korea basically have no natural resources, this is something they preach to their people because they need to create urgency around education and a skill economy. Whites can't steal anything from them, and whites are competing with the Chinese politically. If they ruin them economically, they lose their major Asian base to China, and maybe more. Japan and South Korea are also terrified of North Korea and China. They beg for foreign military support because they never want to know the horrors of North Korea. They're practically colonies despite all the posturing.

Singapore - They're one tiny area with basically no natural resources that's in bed with whites and acts as a political and economic instrument for whites. They essentially replaced all the bases whites had elsewhere in Southeast Asia. They're a mini Japan/South Korea.

3 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Economic migrants?? Can you be more specific?

Migrants who don't fall under ;

1. Highly skilled people ( critical skills).
2. Tourists.
3. Students .
4. Refugees

These are people that are desperate for any opportunity to leave their countries of birth for " hustling " . Mostly dangerous to the host community as (especially in developing countries) .

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cousin9999:

Canada - Former British colony built up through stealing African labor and resources. It's a predominantly white, American and European ally that conspires with other white nations to oppress Africa and rob it.

South Korea and Japan - Both sold out their people after losing many wars to whites and not wanting to rebuild again after devastating losses. They allow whites to use them for a military base in Asia and whites know they support white interests. Japan and South Korea basically have no natural resources, this is something they preach to their people because they need to create urgency around education and a skill economy. Whites can't steal anything from them, and whites are competing with the Chinese politically. If they ruin them economically, they lose their major Asian base to China, and maybe more. Japan and South Korea are also terrified of North Korea and China. They beg for foreign military support because they never want to know the horrors of North Korea. They're practically colonies despite all the posturing.

Singapore - They're one tiny area with basically no natural resources that's in bed with whites and acts as a political and economic instrument for whites. They essentially replaced all the bases whites had elsewhere in Southeast Asia. They're a mini Japan/South Korea.

Interesting points . Very rare to read on nairaland.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Cousin9999: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Barryseal:
What's so special about diamonds? What makes for its intristic value? Apart from ornaments, what else is it used for?

These are some of its other uses:

Industrial diamonds are used for the cutting and grinding of very hard materials, for optical devices, such as lasers, for heat dissipation, and for diamond coatings to produce enhanced wear resistance.

industrial abrasives, diamond windows, speaker domes, heat sinks, low-friction microbearings, wear-resistant parts, dies for wire manufacturing

they are extremely effective at polishing, cutting, and drilling. Many industries – including automotive, mining, and military – use diamond saws and drills. Small diamond particles are added to drill bits and saw edges to make them more powerful for cutting tough materials.

Diamond particles are also important to the “circle of diamond life”. Naturally, industrial-grade diamonds are the best and strongest material to use for cutting and polishing their jewelry-grade counterparts.

More interesting applications are here, e.g. cancer treatment and dermatology:
https://www.ritani.com/blogs/news/uses-for-diamonds-outside-jewelry

https://www.capetowndiamondmuseum.org/blog/2017/05/fascinating-uses-for-diamonds-beyond-jewellery-making/
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Rickmann: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Isn't it beautiful??!!

Even Vladimir putin once said it that Africa is blessed but it's problem is bad leaders
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by VlamesIffect(f): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
GeneralPula:
I imagine say nah me see ham like that..

Nah Rihanna I go take celebrate ham... She won’t escape doggy style from me..

I just dey reason how that girl pucci go be like men...

E go tight & creamy

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by GeneralPula: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
VlamesIffect:

I just dey reason how that girl pucci go be like men...

E go tight & creamy
grin
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lionessza6:

Migrants who don't fall under ;

1. Highly skilled people ( critical skills).
2. Tourists.
3. Students .
4. Refugees

These are people that are desperate for any opportunity to leave their countries of birth for " hustling " . Mostly dangerous to the host community as (especially in developing countries) .
Owk... I get... But is there still xenophobia..

Cause I kinda like South African weather and climate.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rickmann:

Even Vladimir putin once said it that Africa is blessed but it's problem is bad leaders
True talk..
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Cousin9999: 12:26am On Jun 20, 2021
Rickmann:

Its problem is NOT leadership. The reality is that whites murder progressive leaders. And corruption isn't unique to Africa, see China, Spain, Italy, and certainly Russia.

The problem is that enormous wealth makes it a threat to whites, furthermore, a strong Africa doesn't need to trade with any other region. Thus, whites undermine progress.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 6:37am On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Owk... I get... But is there still xenophobia..

Cause I kinda like South African weather and climate.

Xenophobia will always be around ,as long as the unwanted groups keep on flooding the republic. But SA still remains number or2 in tourism in the continent, that's because legitimate tourists come & enjoy SA ,and when it's time to go they leave in peace ,and cause no issues with the local population. So if you want to visit SA ,do some research on the best places to stay ,places not to visit etc ,and you'll be just fine.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 6:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
True talk..

That's because the West( who's a big shareholder of African resources )makes sure only puppets rule Africa. Any leader that is talking or attempting to empower the citizens with quality education , healthcare ,and worse when they talk and attempt to make the oil,gold, diamonds,platinum etc benefit all , that leader is applying for a death certificate grin. This is why they killed Chris Hani in South Africa in the early 90's only to push forward a docile jailbird,in the name Jesus Mandela grin, and the rest is history. Now we still have to travel to England before digging a mine.

. Do you think those Francophone countries really enjoy paying tax to France ,when their people are swimming in poverty and underdevelopment?

2 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Rickmann: 7:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Cousin9999:

Its problem is NOT leadership. The reality is that whites murder progressive leaders. And corruption isn't unique to Africa, see China, Spain, Italy, and certainly Russia.

The problem is that enormous wealth makes it a threat to whites, furthermore, a strong Africa doesn't need to trade with any other region. Thus, whites undermine progress.

Well said.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by coputa(m): 8:01am On Jun 20, 2021
Africa is naturally endowed,she is the richest continent in the world,but with the poorest mentality.
Europe is poor in natural reasources but they have the right mentality.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

That's because the West( who's a big shareholder of African resources )makes sure only puppets rule Africa. Any leader that is talking or attempting to empower the citizens with quality education , healthcare ,and worse when they talk and attempt to make the oil,gold, diamonds,platinum etc benefit all , that leader is applying for a death certificate grin. This is why they killed Chris Hani in South Africa in the early 90's only to push forward a docile jailbird,in the name Jesus Mandela grin, and the rest is history. Now we still have to travel to England before digging a mine.

. Do you think those Francophone countries really enjoy paying tax to France ,when their people are swimming in poverty and underdevelopment?

This is deep! You mean south Africans have to go to UK for approval before they can mine??

And isn't Mandela a hero and and the nest thing that ever happened to South Africans?
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

Xenophobia will always be around ,as long as the unwanted groups keep on flooding the republic. But SA still remains number or2 in tourism in the continent, that's because legitimate tourists come & enjoy SA ,and when it's time to go they leave in peace ,and cause no issues with the local population. So if you want to visit SA ,do some research on the best places to stay ,places not to visit etc ,and you'll be just fine.
Well...
I guess racism isn't a white man thing after all..
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Well...
I guess racism isn't a white man thing after all..

Nobody likes intruders bro,especially not loud & boastful ones.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
This is deep! You mean south Africans have to go to UK for approval before they can mine??

And isn't Mandela a hero and and the nest thing that ever happened to South Africans?

It's a bit of an exaggeration, thought you might get that part. What I meant is that No African country mines or drills its oil without the West being heavily involved, as you know if that happens ,terrorism, civil war ,unrests etc will soon follow.

Propaganda is what Mandela is. Yes,he did some good but also failed in most things that actually matter ,but the media gives only a one sided view of "heroism" .
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

Nobody likes intruders bro,especially not loud & boastful ones.
Lol. Nigerians?!! Lol.. we have quit, tasteful, honest ones you know..
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

It's a bit of an exaggeration, thought you might get that part. What I meant is that No African country mines or drills its oil without the West being heavily involved, as you know if that happens ,terrorism, civil war ,unrests etc will soon follow.

Propaganda is what Mandela is. Yes,he did some good but also failed in most things that actually matter ,but the media gives only a one sided view of "heroism" .
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

Don't know much about Mandela though. But hey, you are the South African here.. you sure know your history..

For me though, I wish I was never born an African.... The cons of being an African outweighs the pros.. just like an antelope amongst another hateful antelopes with the tiger's, loins (the west) ready to devour @ any time.

It's painful!
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Lol. Nigerians?!! Lol.. we have quit, tasteful, honest ones you know..

Lol,I'm sure there are . The question I have is why do you guys get in the bad side of almost every host community you go to ? Do you like have a culture of provoking people?
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol,I'm sure there are . The question I have is why do you guys get in the bad side of almost every host community you go to ? Do you like have a culture of provoking people?
You see, here in Nigeria, there's this get rich by all means mentality.. And that's where the issue comes from...

With bad leaders who are extremely corrupt the result will always be evident among citizens without any moral foundation.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Don't know much about Mandela though. But hey, you are the South African here.. you sure know your history..

For me though, I wish I was never born an African.... The cons of being an African outweighs the pros.. just like an antelope amongst another hateful antelopes with the tiger's, loins (the west) ready to devour @ any time.

It's painful!

Like I said ,not every SA has the same opinions about the man,he left what I'd call a confusing legacy cheesy.

That's sad to hear. For me and I think I speak for most SAns on this( judging by the fact that very few have an interest in migrating anywhere ), we're privileged to have been born in africa even with its fuckeries grin. I cant imagine not being addressed as a South African cheesy,or not waking up in South Africa amongst my people for the rest of my life .

I think our history made us appreciate who we are and where we were born, and we realise that nowhere is perfect and totally peaceful especially when you wear the skin we're putting on. So moving to another place means exchanging the problems you've known all your life for new ones (which in most times will be worse ). Africa is fckd, but it can only be unfckd by it's own people not strangers .

4 Likes

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
You see, here in Nigeria, there's this get rich by all means mentality.. And that's where the issue comes from...

With bad leaders who are extremely corrupt the result will always be evident among citizens without any moral foundation.

I think you guys are overly obsessed with materialism ,yes in every country there's a section like that but you guys seem to take this to another level.

I disagree with the blame on leaders ; leaders are reflection of the society they come from. For instance South Africans can't isolate the violence of leaders like Ramaphosa against the miners he murdered, that's because violence has been part of us for 100s of years now, it's a demon that is difficult to get rid of throughout out the country . This why this a national talking point now more than anything ( self reflection ).

Now ,back to you . Nigerian leaders are just demonstrating to the world how you guys go about your lives daily, imo grin. For instance your civil servants demand bribes for services that are free elsewhere, blame Buhari? . Your people will leave the chaos in Nigeria and go to an organised country ,and guess what? You will start turning the place into another nigeria in no time, blame Lai Mohammed? grin. See ,reorientation is what is needed here from parenting to schooling and the leaders too will turn out better .
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

I think you guys are overly obsessed with materialism ,yes in every country there's a section like that but you guys seem to take this to another level.

I disagree with the blame on leaders ; leaders are reflection of the society they come from. For instance South Africans can't isolate the violence of leaders like Ramaphosa against the miners he murdered, that's because violence has been part of us for 100s of years now, it's a demon that is difficult to get rid of throughout out the country . This why this a national talking point now more than anything ( self reflection ).

Now ,back to you . Nigerian leaders are just demonstrating to the world how you guys go about your lives daily, imo grin. For instance your civil servants demand bribes for services that are free elsewhere, blame Buhari? . Your people will leave the chaos in Nigeria and go to an organised country ,and guess what? You will start turning the place into another nigeria in no time, blame Lai Mohammed? grin. See ,reorientation is what is needed here from parenting to schooling and the leaders too will turn out better .

hmm.... Lol.. I guess our both countries have a bad side they should work on (us inclusive)

Lol... So can we say South Africa owes it growth to the presence of white people??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Generation? (pictures) / Nigerian Men And Flowers / I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.