Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,991 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! (9334 Views)

In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them. / What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / I Suffered With My Husband When Poverty Overwhelmed Us, Now He Is Rich & Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Slimdan360: 3:59am On Jun 23, 2021
Hammyaladin:
You see, here in Nigeria, there's this get rich by all means mentality.. And that's where the issue comes from...

With bad leaders who are extremely corrupt the result will always be evident among citizens without any moral foundation.
This is one of ur statements that shows u hate Nigeria and her people,how did u know all Nigerians have the get rich by all means mentality,how many Nigerians have u seen,and how many Nigerians have u seen for u to come to the conclusion that they lack moral foundation,be careful how u paint Nigeria and her people on public sites,thank you
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Slimdan360: 4:03am On Jun 23, 2021
Hammyaladin:
lol... Was the South African lady boastful? Yes! Did she talk about the obvious bad things our brothers do home and abroad? Yes! Are they good Nigerians out there? Yes. Are they much or few? Few!

Read again from page one.... And you'll see.. There's right, wrong and emotions.. Lol.

For a country with a population of over 150million people which u have not seen half of them,u coming to the conclusion that the bad ones both home and abroad are more than the good ones is funny and very misleading sir
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 23, 2021
Slimdan360:

This is one of ur statements that shows u hate Nigeria and her people,how did u know all Nigerians have the get rich by all means mentality,how many Nigerians have u seen,and how many Nigerians have u seen for u to come to the conclusion that they lack moral foundation,be careful how u paint Nigeria and her people on public sites,thank you
Ha... God of zacariah... Bro you and I know the truth.. you live in Nigeria.. I also do. Take away the sensational lenses. and look @ the big picture! From the citizens to the eites.. you'll see the obvious truth.. just look deep without bias.. please. I know it's hard to see someone talk bad about us as a people. But we can only adjust when we see reality. accept the wrong and do the needful.

Just y'day a Six yr old boys arm was cut off. For what exactly?? You no the rest.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 23, 2021
Slimdan360:

For a country with a population of over 150million people which u have not seen half of them,u coming to the conclusion that the bad ones both home and abroad are more than the good ones is funny and very misleading sir
Boss.. you see If the good ones where much more.... The colour won't be all red.. we won't have had it this bad. But no..

Read Nairaland news.. See how brothers spew hateful words against each other.. from afonja to aboki to flat head.

Terrorist crime, drug crime, ritualist... Omo. Boss.. isn't it obvious.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 4:10am On Jun 23, 2021
Mysticwarrior-somebody is so mad at me for ignoring him ,now he's stalking me grin grin.

I'll continue starving him of any attention grin.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Slimdan360: 4:12am On Jun 23, 2021
Hammyaladin:
lol... Was the South African lady boastful? Yes! Did she talk about the obvious bad things our brothers do home and abroad? Yes! Are they good Nigerians out there? Yes. Are they much or few? Few!

Read again from page one.... And you'll see.. There's right, wrong and emotions.. Lol.

Did she talk about the obvious bad things Nigerians do both home and abroad,lol,so South Africans, Ghanians, Americans and other nationals are saints,u really are very funny for making this statement and am sure u are only doing this to get her number.just try and watch some south African videos on facebook, u will be surprised at the rate at which they snatch cars and Rob over there.u are talking about Nigerians doing bad home and abroad what about the likes of ngozi iweala,emagwali Philips and a host of other Nigerians doing well both inside and outside the shores of this great country, are they not Nigerians too,why choose to judge Nigeria by her citizens doing badly and not those doing perfectly fine around the world,stop being biased and hateful towards ur own country and her people sir, thank you
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Slimdan360: 4:25am On Jun 23, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Ha... God of zacariah... Bro you and I know the truth.. you live in Nigeria.. I also do. Take away the sensational lenses. and look @ the big picture! From the citizens to the eites.. you'll see the obvious truth.. just look deep without bias.. please. I know it's hard to see someone talk bad about us as a people. But we can only adjust when we see reality. accept the wrong and do the needful.

Just y'day a Six yr old boys arm was cut off. For what exactly?? You no the rest.
Like seriously,the way u talk of Nigeria, u make it seem like am not in the country,same country I have helped people and a whole lot of others has helped me irrespective of tribal or religious inclination,same country with numerous opportunities and where people prosper, although I know it has it's downside but man,no country is getting it absolutely right so why must Nigerias own be capitalized on,if george Floyd had been killed by a Nigerian police officer am, so sure if u were to be a foreigner and an opportunity arises for u to come to Nigeria,with this perception u have of her and her people,u definitely would refuse coming but still yet, being conscious of the fact that the saga took place in the US,u still would jump at an opportunity to go there,why bro why, even at that,I have never seen u labelling the US police force as a muderous force.what u see in Nigeria is the image of what u have created of the country in ur mind,see above Nigeria being filled with hardship,pains and sorrows and watch how good the country and her people will be to u
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 4:36am On Jun 23, 2021
Slimdan360:

You are a very senseless Buffoon but honestly I don't blame u,it's that asslicking lowlife Hammyaladin that has decided to misrepresent Nigeria on Nairaland that I blame, let me address ur issues one after the other.
Firstly statistics has it that there are about 150 million Nigerians and I don't think we even have quarter of that amount on this forum and even at that,not all people on this forum talk about migrating from Nigeria,so what made u come to the conclusion that all Nigerians want to jappa from Nigeria,u can see that u don't have sense now abi.
Secondly,we have nationalists like Dr. Nnamdi azikiwe,fumilayo kuti and the likes who fought colonialism and u still have the guts to open that stinky mouth of urs to say Nigerians are coons and they worship the white skin,if truly Nigerians worship the whites more,why were they quick to gain independence in comparison to ur almighty south Africa who had to suffer apertheid for uncountable years and who managed to survive and come out from it with the help of the same Nigeria u so much despise,I really do pity u.
Reading ur post,I saw how u subtly upheld xenophobia and backed it up with stupid claims of Nigerians being boastful and getting involved in crime and the rest and how that stupid buffoon Hammyaladin who thinks he is Nigeria spokesman supported u by saying Nigerians have a quick rich syndrome,see mad woman, free urself from hate and jealousy and see how far u will go in this life,it's not a crime for Nigerians to come to ur country and outshine/dominate u, instead of u hating on them, ur aim should be how to compete with them in an healthy way,how many Ghanians and other nationals are in Nigeria committing one crime or the other,so have all Ghanians and other nationals been labelled bad because of the crimes of a few, Idiot like u,when it is in the case of Nigerians, bastards like u will open their gutter mouth and start generalizing,u can't generalize with the Nigerians u see breaking academic and economic records round the world o,it's the ones that are involved in crime that u deem fit to generalize with,selective generalization I call it and only people filled with hate do that and u my sister are filled with so much hate and that's why ur life and country is stagnated.
Lastly comparing Nigeria to other African countries like Kenya,ur almighty south Africa and the likes is really an insult and that I do not blame u for,it's the myopic individual Hammyaladin that choose to give u the opportunity to express ur hate for a country and her people in their forum (Nairaland) I blame, Dundi.

1. No one misrepresented Nigeria here, go through the politics ,travel & crime sections and see if you won't find Nigerian coons insulting Africa ,and the black skin. See if you won't find many Nigerians making long threads about visas to anywhere, I'm sure even hell grin. See if you wont find Nigerians breaking laws in a country that's not their own.
2. Lol, fighting colonialism means you're not coons,how about the many Nigerians on this forum who wish to be recolonised? grin. Are you not bleaching even your kids ,isn't that the worst type of self hate,?
3. Your "independence " was given to you ,you never fought for it. Haven't you asked yourself why all british colonies gained their "independence " at about the same time ,the British has decided who their proxies were going to be so they "left" . South Africa gained its " independence " in 1910, and democracy in 1994 ,and both were fought for with blood not given.

4. What do you outshine us in? grin prostitution & drug dealing ? cheesy. There are some professionals in South Africa who are from nigeria ,but their number is too insignificant to even be bothered by them . Infact there are more Nigerians in our prisons than there are doctors ,teachers etc grin.

5. Can you compare the number of nigerians breaking records around the world to the Nigerians in prisons all over the world ,compare and bring the the findings here grin.

6. If south Africa is stagnating then what do we call Nigeria? grin grin grin.

7. Nigerians are illegal immigrants in those African countries buddy grin. They are refugees grin, how many south Africans & Kenyans have you seen moving around Nigeria ?

8. If you guys didn't fail nigeria ,you should be a superpower by now ,not competing with poorer african nations. So yes, you're a failed nation.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Slimdan360: 4:39am On Jun 23, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Boss.. you see If the good ones where much more.... The colour won't be all red.. we won't have had it this bad. But no..

Read Nairaland news.. See how brothers spew hateful words against each other.. from afonja to aboki to flat head.

Terrorist crime, drug crime, ritualist... Omo. Boss.. isn't it obvious.
Apart from Nairaland news which other forums news do u read,have u read south-africanland,kenyaland and ghanaland news (that's if these lands are also there grin grin grin).so whats ur basis for comparing Nigeria to these countries based on the news u read, brother u only know of Nigeria and even with these bad news u claim to read daily,I still think there are countries Nigeria is doing better than. Thank you
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 4:44am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Slimdan360 post=102998462]
Did she talk about the obvious bad things Nigerians do both home and abroad,lol,so South Africans, Ghanians, Americans and other nationals are saints,u really are very funny for making this statement and am sure u are only doing this to get her number.just try and watch some south African videos on facebook, u will be surprised at the rate at which they snatch cars and Rob over there.

You're being overly emotional & irrational here. Those South Africans are committing crime in their country ,whereas your own people commit crime both in nigeria & other countries. That is why your passport is weaker ,and you guys get harassed in every airport or point of entry you approach. You're not trusted in many countries ,and that's a fact . Can tourists move around freely in Nigeria as they do in South Africa? grin
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 23, 2021
Slimdan360:

Apart from Nairaland news which other forums news do u read,have u read south-africanland,kenyaland and ghanaland news (that's if these lands are also there grin grin grin).so whats ur basis for comparing Nigeria to these countries based on the news u read, brother u only know of Nigeria and even with these bad news u claim to read daily,I still think there are countries Nigeria is doing better than. Thank you
Lol....Lol. Lol..
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Slimdan360: 5:28am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

1. No one misrepresented Nigeria here, go through the politics ,travel & crime sections and see if you won't find Nigerian coons insulting Africa ,and the black skin. See if you won't find many Nigerians making long threads about visas to anywhere, I'm sure even hell grin. See if you wont find Nigerians breaking laws in a country that's not their own.
2. Lol, fighting colonialism means you're not coons,how about the many Nigerians on this forum who wish to be recolonised? grin. Are you not bleaching even your kids ,isn't that the worst type of self hate,?
3. Your "independence " was given to you ,you never fought for it. Haven't you asked yourself why all british colonies gained their "independence " at about the same time ,the British has decided who their proxies were going to be so they "left" . South Africa gained its " independence " in 1910, and democracy in 1994 ,and both were fought for with blood not given.

4. What do you outshine us in? grin prostitution & drug dealing ? cheesy. There are some professionals in South Africa who are from nigeria ,but their number is too insignificant to even be bothered by them . Infact there are more Nigerians in our prisons than there are doctors ,teachers etc grin.

5. Can you compare the number of nigerians breaking records around the world to the Nigerians in prisons all over the world ,compare and bring the the findings here grin.

6. If south Africa is stagnating then what do we call Nigeria? grin grin grin.

7. Nigerians are illegal immigrants in those African countries buddy grin. They are refugees grin, how many south Africans & Kenyans have you seen moving around Nigeria ?

8. If you guys didn't fail nigeria ,you should be a superpower by now ,not competing with poorer african nations. So yes, you're a failed nation.

If there is something that confirms ur stupidity is how quick you are to generalize.
For ur first point,does south Africa even have a news outlet not to talk of a forum,how then do u expect us to know the shit going on in south Africa. And the visa threads u see on Nairaland,olodo people migrating does not necessarily mean a country is doing extremely bad,if u had gone to school when ur parents insisted u go,u would have been taught that people migrate for different reasons,am sorry I can't be the one to teach you that and not definitely here on Nairaland,zombie.
2. Lol,south Africans that are still being subservient to the whites in every aspect of their lifes are not coons,lol ur own white worship is on a whole different level and I really don't wish to talk about it in other not to make u depressed,lol,how many Nigerians do u know and how many bleach their skins,so one of the attributes of coons is that they bleach their skin grin,who are u trying to look like putting on that fake smelling weavon on ur head right now,who?
3. Human mentality,u can never accept facts not in ur favour,how do they give independence to people, when great minds like Dr nnamdi azikiwe,funmilayo kuti and other Nigerian nationalists were acquiring knowledge to free their people,ur ancestors were busy speaking Zulu while being naked in the forest and u claim others got their independence given to them on a platter,lol. Even till this moment,u south-africans refuse to embrace Western education with all the resources at ur disposal and choose to be looters and xenophobic beasts on baseless grounds, get ur shit together and get a formal education,with time u guys are not careful, you will be recolonized not by Europeans this time but by Africans most especially nigerians. Zulu Savage
4. Am sure you have gone round world prisons before coming to the conclusion that Nigerians dominate there, Nigerians have more prostitutes but south-africans are the ones getting the HIV/aids from the rendezvous of Nigerian prostitutes,lol numbskull,let me educate u,Nigerians dominate the music industry, football world, academics and a host of others so start thinking of how to become productive and stop hating
5.zombie,I can't do ur research for u,I have never been to any prison before not even in Nigeria but knowing u as someone who frequent prisons am sure u can do ur findings urself.
6. I see Nigeria as a promising country with vibrant youth and Africas hope,the moment Nigeria gets it right,then and only then can the rest of Africa follow suit, so u all in Africa especially south Africa got to start praying for Nigeria,it's ur only hope of getting liberated grin tongue
7.lol at Nigerians are illegal immigrants,I thought u said u frequently visit the travel section of this forum,so what they talk about there is how to migrate illegally,the earlier u start living above ur petty hate,the better for u. So South Africans and Kenyans are better than the lebanese,asians,Europeans and other nationals in Nigeria ba,pls try and read reasons why people migrate. it is the inability of south-africans to acquire a formal education by reading wide and travelling that led to their many years of enslavement,am only surprised that u guys did not learn anything from it at the end.
8. So cause u think and said Nigeria is a failed nation means it is and will be a failed nation, sister,ur opinion about the country and her people is insignificant.
I will conclude by saying this, dear sister from South Africa, try to key into pan-africanism, I believe u will gain more from it instead of sighting reasons that are not factual why south Africa is better than Nigeria. most importantly,learn to free ur mind of hate, hate for a country and her people,it kills faster than aids which am sure you already have grin grin grin
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 23, 2021
Slimdan360:

Like seriously,the way u talk of Nigeria, u make it seem like am not in the country,same country I have helped people and a whole lot of others has helped me irrespective of tribal or religious inclination,same country with numerous opportunities and where people prosper, although I know it has it's downside but man,no country is getting it absolutely right so why must Nigerias own be capitalized on,if george Floyd had been killed by a Nigerian police officer am, so sure if u were to be a foreigner and an opportunity arises for u to come to Nigeria,with this perception u have of her and her people,u definitely would refuse coming but still yet, being conscious of the fact that the saga took place in the US,u still would jump at an opportunity to go there,why bro why, even at that,I have never seen u labelling the US police force as a muderous force.what u see in Nigeria is the image of what u have created of the country in ur mind,see above Nigeria being filled with hardship,pains and sorrows and watch how good the country and her people will be to u
Lol.. police in Nigeria are underpaid. Citizens kill police, burn their station and then call police when the criminals amongst them do the expected.

Bro we have good people in Nigeria.. no doubt. I have also benefited (money erning wise) from this same forum.. by someone from a different tribe and religion..

What I'm saying hear is the evil in country is getting to higher hights.. America it self isn't a completely complete country.. But it has done better for itself than so many countries.

There are selfless people in Nigeria. True true true.. what honestly, there are few!
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 23, 2021
Slimdan360:

And the South African lady admitted that South Africans are violent people. And that justifies what they did to their African brothers during the xenophobic Holocaust... And
From those coordinated attacks it was evident that they don't like the progress of people in their country..
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Slimdan360: 5:33am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Lionessza6 post=102998754][/quote]
Lol,the only people that don't trust Nigerians all over the world because they feel all Nigerians are into crime are numbskulls just like you,and a wise man once said " never underestimate the power of numbskulls in large numbers,they can even elect a president" grin grin
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 23, 2021
Slimdan what part of the country are you @
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Slimdan360: 5:41am On Jun 23, 2021
Hammyaladin:
And the South African lady admitted that South Africans are violent people. And that justifies what they did to their African brothers during the xenophobic Holocaust... And
From those coordinated attacks it was evident that they don't like the progress of people in their country..
And she came here to seek validation,how can u be so heartless as to kill others and tag them criminals,so there are no law enforcement agencies in south Africa that the people now take laws into their hands.she now came to Nairaland after seeking validation to claim are love for Africa and it's culture. See ehn aunty from South Africa,no dey pretend o,show who u be make thunder fit strike u,no dey dribble thunder up and down,u hear
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Slimdan360: 5:41am On Jun 23, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Slimdan what part of the country are you @
Southern part,delta to be precise
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Slimdan360: 5:48am On Jun 23, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Lol.. police in Nigeria are underpaid. Citizens kill police, burn their station and then call police when the criminals amongst them do the expected.

Bro we have good people in Nigeria.. no doubt. I have also benefited (money erning wise) from this same forum.. by someone from a different tribe and religion..

What I'm saying hear is the evil in country is getting to higher hights.. America it self isn't a completely complete country.. But it has done better for itself than so many countries.

There are selfless people in Nigeria. True true true.. what honestly, there are few!
And we can only curb the increasing evil by praying and sensitizing other Nigerians on the need to build our nation better no matter how little it is,I for one haven't really taken a bold step for this country but the little I no I never falter on is throwing dirts on the road or street,it maybe little efforts towards making this country great but let's not forget that little drops of water makes a mighty ocean,what are ur steps both conscious and unconscious towards making this country great,the best is not joining citizens of other African countries who I now know are truly enemies than friends to criticize Nigeria.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 6:24am On Jun 23, 2021
Slimdan360:

If there is something that confirms ur stupidity is how quick you are to generalize.
For ur first point,does south Africa even have a news outlet not to talk of a forum,how then do u expect us to know the shit going on in south Africa. And the visa threads u see on Nairaland,olodo people migrating does not necessarily mean a country is doing extremely bad,if u had gone to school when ur parents insisted u go,u would have been taught that people migrate for different reasons,am sorry I can't be the one to teach you that and not definitely here on Nairaland,zombie.
2. Lol,south Africans that are still being subservient to the whites in every aspect of their lifes are not coons,lol ur own white worship is on a whole different level and I really don't wish to talk about it in other not to make u depressed,lol,how many Nigerians do u know and how many bleach their skins,so one of the attributes of coons is that they bleach their skin grin,who are u trying to look like putting on that fake smelling weavon on ur head right now,who?
3. Human mentality,u can never accept facts not in ur favour,how do they give independence to people, when great minds like Dr nnamdi azikiwe,funmilayo kuti and other Nigerian nationalists were acquiring knowledge to free their people,ur ancestors were busy speaking Zulu while being naked in the forest and u claim others got their independence given to them on a platter,lol. Even till this moment,u south-africans refuse to embrace Western education with all the resources at ur disposal and choose to be looters and xenophobic beasts on baseless grounds, get ur shit together and get a formal education,with time u guys are not careful, you will be recolonized not by Europeans this time but by Africans most especially nigerians. Zulu Savage
4. Am sure you have gone round world prisons before coming to the conclusion that Nigerians dominate there, Nigerians have more prostitutes but south-africans are the ones getting the HIV/aids from the rendezvous of Nigerian prostitutes,lol numbskull,let me educate u,Nigerians dominate the music industry, football world, academics and a host of others so start thinking of how to become productive and stop hating
5.zombie,I can't do ur research for u,I have never been to any prison before not even in Nigeria but knowing u as someone who frequent prisons am sure u can do ur findings urself.
6. I see Nigeria as a promising country with vibrant youth and Africas hope,the moment Nigeria gets it right,then and only then can the rest of Africa follow suit, so u all in Africa especially south Africa got to start praying for Nigeria,it's ur only hope of getting liberated grin tongue
7.lol at Nigerians are illegal immigrants,I thought u said u frequently visit the travel section of this forum,so what they talk about there is how to migrate illegally,the earlier u start living above ur petty hate,the better for u. So South Africans and Kenyans are better than the lebanese,asians,Europeans and other nationals in Nigeria ba,pls try and read reasons why people migrate. it is the inability of south-africans to acquire a formal education by reading wide and travelling that led to their many years of enslavement,am only surprised that u guys did not learn anything from it at the end.
8. So cause u think and said Nigeria is a failed nation means it is and will be a failed nation, sister,ur opinion about the country and her people is insignificant.
I will conclude by saying this, dear sister from South Africa, try to key into pan-africanism, I believe u will gain more from it instead of sighting reasons that are not factual why south Africa is better than Nigeria. most importantly,learn to free ur mind of hate, hate for a country and her people,it kills faster than aids which am sure you already have grin grin grin

1. LMFAO, you cant hiddleston the truth dear, visit those threads and watch how Nigerians are cursing " zoo" grin. So they're not migrating for fun ,they're suffering.

2. Worshipping whites is different from having to compete with them even when they had a 400 year heardstsart . In your own case you glorify anything white ,and Shame anything black visit threads where African leader was caught doing something and see the level of cooning your people display . Are you not the same people drowning in the Mediterranean sea to go and wash old white women's painties ? grin. Bleaching is self hatred ,and you're known to be king and queens of that vice . I don't wear fake hair dear ,I find it disgusting.

3. There goes the cooning grin. What's wrong with speaking Zulu? You do know that's an official language, while your main language in a black country of 200 million is English grin. Google the 1st black university in Africa, where great African minds like Mandela, Mugabe etc went to ,you'll be ashamed of yourself. Google the best universities in africa and see who dominates grin,while you're at ,Google nations that spend more on education in africa and the literacy rate by each nation grin grin.

4. Nigerian prostitutes are all over the world dear,deal with it grin. Talking about HIV ,you do know that Nigeria is the current champ at producing hiv positive kids ,right? grin. Your future is HIV my love.

5. You know the truth, there's no prison on the world where you wont find a Nigerian flat-head grin.

6. 1st liberate yourselves from the claws of the fulani herdsmen grin.

7. Lebanese are not drowning in the Mediterranean sea to come to africa though ,but we both know about your people's journey via Libya to get to massa land grin, . grin grin

8. Lol I dont even know how to respond to the rest of the gibberish.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2021
Slimdan360:

Lol,the only people that don't trust Nigerians all over the world because they feel all Nigerians are into crime are numbskulls just like you,and a wise man once said " never underestimate the power of numbskulls in large numbers,they can even elect a president" grin grin

LMFAO, but we both know that a Nigerian gets strip-searched in every airport on earth ...........it's a standard procedure when they enter your space grin grin
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2021
Slimdan360:

And we can only curb the increasing evil by praying and sensitizing other Nigerians on the need to build our nation better no matter how little it is,I for one haven't really taken a bold step for this country but the little I no I never falter on is throwing dirts on the road or street,it maybe little efforts towards making this country great but let's not forget that little drops of water makes a mighty ocean,what are ur steps both conscious and unconscious towards making this country great,the best is not joining citizens of other African countries who I now know are truly enemies than friends to criticize Nigeria.
That's why I clearly stated that All of us can't "japa" some of us have to stay and make things right!
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2021
Slimdan360:

Southern part,delta to be precise
wow! Nice.. I'm from Katsina and I reside in kaduna.

So bro.. with the deep tribal and religious problem climbing the roof daily.. what do you think could be done..
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 8:00am On Jun 23, 2021
Hammyaladin:

Lol, what progress? And what did I justify ? . I like how you guys play the African brotherhood card when you talk about south Africa, yet you will deport your fellow Nigerians from your region grin. Tribalism, is that how you love each other over there ? grin. Quit the victim card ,you're no victims here .
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by darkandclear26: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2021
What will Africans do with that diamond? Its for white people. If there was no white people in this world that diamond would be not that much precious at all.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol, what progress? And what did I justify ? . I like how you guys play the African brotherhood card when you talk about south Africa, yet you will deport your fellow Nigerians from your region grin. Tribalism, is that how you love each other over there ? grin. Quit the victim card ,you're no victims here .
Be calming down. Let's be civil please. I said the actions validates what you said.... south Africans are violent= they burnt people's shopes and means of lively hood..

Let's be fair and honest in the conversation please.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Be calming down. Let's be civil please. I said the actions validates what you said.... south Africans are violent= they burnt people's shopes and means of lively hood..

Let's be fair and honest in the conversation please.

Yes,lets be fair . When I said South Africans are violent, I wasnt comparing with you guys, you have your own violent nature as well,let's not forget . Yes,some innocent people might have fallen victim ,as it happens everywhere, the same way that all fulanis are now in danger in the South even though not all of them are guilty of what the killer herdsmen do.
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

Yes,lets be fair . When I said South Africans are violent, I wasnt comparing with you guys, you have your own violent nature as well,let's not forget . Yes,some innocent people might have fallen victim ,as it happens everywhere, the same way that all fulanis are now in danger in the South even though not all of them are guilty of what the killer herdsmen do.
Yh true!!
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

innocent people really got burnt and killed... The videos were saddening to see..
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Lionessza6(f): 9:05am On Jun 23, 2021
Hammyaladin:
innocent people really got burnt and killed... The videos were saddening to see..

Yes,the death of innocent souls is saddening , that includes those innocent Fulani women and children hacked to death by tribalists in the South just for being Fulanis . Xenophobia and tribalism are both bad, atleast xenophobia could be avoided by staying away from such a nation ,but tribalism on the other is much more evil as people can't always runaway from their own country .
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

Yes,the death of innocent souls is saddening , that includes those innocent Fulani women and children hacked to death by tribalists in the South just for being Fulanis . Xenophobia and tribalism are both bad, atleast xenophobia could be avoided by staying away from such a nation ,but tribalism on the other is much more evil as people can't always runaway from their own country .
Nahhh! Xenophobia lesser?? The world is for everyone to live. you seem to not like another people in your space like Is this normal in South Africa...
Re: Africa Is Rich! See Photos of A Large Diamond Found In Bostwana! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2021
Lionessza6:

Some people want to live in South Africa cause business took them there... Arn't they also blacks? You don't expect someone to just leave South Africa cause some lazy ones think they are taking over south Africa... Africa is for Africans don't you think??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Girl Disgraces Her Mum By Posting Nudes On Facebook (pic) / Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action / Nigerian Men And Flowers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.