Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound (19789 Views)

Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam / Soyinkas Speech At Harvard. The Real Text / 5 Lagos-bound Passengers Kidnapped At Benin-Ore Sagamu Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by zstranger: 11:07pm On May 07, 2011
namfav:

aha, so you don't want the good things in the north? you rather toss it to white men

Nothing good enough for a Yoruba girl can ever come from the North. wink
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by namfav(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2011
zstranger:

Nothing good enough for a Yoruba girl can ever come from the North. wink

we have quality hijabs in the north wink
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 07, 2011
^^^ losers, she's 15.
namfav is prolly 21, zstranger 40.

sigh
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by zstranger: 11:16pm On May 07, 2011
namfav:

we have quality hijabs in the north wink

Dont worry, we will get her the best of the best from the middleeast. cheesy
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by whobemumu(m): 12:37am On May 08, 2011
you thieves !!!!!!!!!!

you want to reap where u did not sow she is not nigerian !

she was not born in nigeria

what input has nigeria had in her life ?

if she had been in nigeria she for fit de hawk for one park somewhere

she is eternally lost to naija because you failed to invest in her parents and her

just my opinion
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by PhysicsMHD(m): 3:40am On May 08, 2011
Kilode?!:

The Arabs are not ruling the world either.

And because Al-Farabi, Avicenna, Alhazen and co were able to preserve, use or even expand the theories of Ptolemy and Euclid does not mean the Arab world has that deep connection to the foundation of those philosophies.

I will concede that much of these are just wonderings of mine and of course many others who are interested in the question of why we lag behind. It is not hard science and several factors may be responsible apart from the ones I offered in my earlier post.

Read the excerpt below;

"In Islamic culture, 'philosophy' (in the sense of a continuation Greek philosophy) was somewhat suspect. It never gained a foothold in publically supported educational institutions, it was never well connected with any profession (in contrast with western Europe after the 12th century, where philosophy was the main subject in Arts faculties of the universities). The subject best established in medieval Islamic education was the study of the law (i.e. of the religious law). The extracts from Averroes in the Readings are from The Decisive Treatise Determining the Nature of the Connection between Religion and Philosophy, in which Averroes tries to show (with a readership of lawyers primarily in mind) that philosophy is a legitmate study for Muslims - indeed, that it is the highest form of religion. Like Alfarabi, and like Plato, Averroes envisages a state in which philosophers are the elite. The extracts are from the translation by G.F. Hourani in A. Hyman and J.J. Walsh, Philosophy in the Middle Ages (B721.P48), p. 287 ff)"

Now, I'm not sure how credible the authors are, but the conclusions there supports the assertion that; maybe a deeper cultural connection to the dominant Philosophy (at least the ones driving the knowledge of the age we live in) is necessary for a greater exploitation of the benefits of western science and a deeper appreciation for it's value beyond "paper certificate" bragging  rights. I believe that the closer your are to it culturally and emotionally, the better you will fare and the farther it will drive you

So in essence, despite the exploits of those great Arab Scholars, IMO, their larger society and culture did not really embrace the foundations of those thoughts and sometimes were very hostile towards it. Millions are still hostile.

Interesting. I can see what you're saying. This is a sort of cultural-psychological theory of achievement differences.

But something makes me suspect it's still not a valid excuse.

IMO, Comparing western Europeans and the Greeks is like comparing Yorubas and Igbos or shall I say; Bantus and their different ethnic mix from South Africa to Guinea. The Culture and language might have some differences but they are still very much related.

See, I know gravity existed regardless of who "discovered" it, but it helps if it is explained in your own cultural context and language.

You're right. And the fact that they were already Romanized (and were thus conformable to Greek culture) at the point at which they started to thrive by exploiting Greek achievements, while those Europeans who were not Romanized (Norwegians for example) did not make contributions until much later, does lend some credence to your theory.

Yes, like sex, adding and subtracting are universal skills(hopefully, lol) but culture and beliefs can influence their usage.

And I will also argue that I would've have done better in Calculus if it was taught in Yoruba, that is if I'm not too right brained or suffering from Dyscalculia

You may be right here as well. Indian philosophy involves concepts of infinity and nothingness. Greek philosophy only involved concepts of infinity (the philosopher Zeno, for example). In fact, one Greek philosopher-scientist famously stated "Nature abhors a vacuum". The emphasis on concepts of infinity by the Greek philosophers may have influenced their mathematicians (such as Archimedes, who had ideas that foreshadowed calculus) and may explain why Western mathematicians were able to beat other mathematicians in discovering calculus.

However, it was the Indians, not the Europeans or other groups, that were the ones to introduce the concept of zero as a legitimate number into mathematics. The Greeks never even conceived of the number zero, despite all their intellectual sophistication. I think this might support that cultural theory of yours applying even to mathematics.

On the other hand, Indian mathematicians came close to discovering calculus in almost the same way that European mathematicians did:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala_school_of_astronomy_and_mathematics#Infinite_Series_and_Calculus

which suggests that, despite the influence on culture of one's perspective/approach to a science , there are still universal elements/perspectives in that science, regardless of which culture one is operating in.

There are also numerous mathematicians or scientists of non-European origin (ethnically/racially) who have grown up in the Western world and made significant contributions to their fields while operating in a foreign culture.

The best example (though there are others) is Terence Tao:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_Tao
http://www.college.ucla.edu/news/05/terencetaomath.html

Tao is an ethnically Chinese mathematician who is 100% culturally Australian (and therefore Western).

How would you account for that? The greatest recent Chinese mathematician is 100% removed from his culture and is completely a Westerner. This is the kind of phenomenon that supports SEFAGO's idea of certain cultures being beneficial to the exhibition of  (latent) intelligence.

If he (Tao) had been raised in the Middle East (some Chinese are Muslim, so I could imagine a few making a pilgrimage and then sticking around, lol) , we might never have heard of him. I don't think he had to be immersed in Chinese culture and think about mathematics in Chinese in order to make great contributions to his field. He just had to be around the right influences. Unfortunately, for that particular field (mathematics) most of the right influences have a European or Asian origin, so if you were an African . . . . lipsrsealed

Yes no one has the monopoly on creating ideas, but one can acquire the advantage to run competitive or different ideologies out of the marketplace of ideas.

Some of the real questions I'm struggling with are hidden somewhere in your statement.

What is stopping us?

How are our cultural beliefs affecting our philosophy and our ability to question and research deeply?

Are there Historical push-backs and prejudices against our philosophical views and ideas?

Does language play a role in our inability to make better use of the western ideas?

Ibn Abi Usaibi, Avicenna, Al Farabi and other ancient Arab scholars and philosophers translated Plato, Aristotle and other Greek thoughts and science into Arabic. I know Europeans had to re-translate the Arabic works and even the names! of these Arab Scholars and preservers of Greek philosophy into Latin based names just to feel more comfortable with them. Language is the vehicle of culture, it makes that "emotional" connection stronger.

Once again, you may be right. If one is to produce uniquely creative ideas, it would almost certainly be harder to do it while starting from the foundation of another group's language or imitating another group's approach. If you have to follow the conventions of another group linguistically, you might even be limiting your thinking to their thinking alone. I see what  you're saying.

The other point against your argument is, why were the Chinese, Japanese, the Ashkenazi Jews, and some other groups able to do so well in these areas, despite the fact that they did not originally have a cultural or emotional connection to the foundations of Western science and education?

Dunno, BUT;

The Chinese speak Chinese.

The Japanese speak Japanese.

The Ashkenazi Jews "own" the world. We worship their god(s) remember? Wink

The prevalent western focused world-view is chiefly a view through the moral and philosophical lenses of the Judeo-Christian or Abrahamic world, from literarure to philosophy to war conquests and politics. We can also argue same for the Hebrew and Greek philosophical background/foundations of much of present day western thought, it must count for something that they have that connection, I think it helps the Ashkenazi Jews a lot.

At least they got one over my smart grandfather and his Orisa Religion. He didn't see it coming 

Maybe we will get there, maybe we will fully assimilate, not sure, but I think we have a huge disadvantage due to culture, language and a different philosophical world-view from the currently dominant ones.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. It's true that scientific education needs to be made conformable to and complementary to, rather than contradictory to, African cultures and languages. But I still think we should be doing better than we are in most fields even while having to follow the conventions/thinking of others.

Yes, we need to try harder at adapting and assimilating. I guess we are still evolving.

The world is probably still very young bro, I bet there is still a lot to discover, we might have to wait around a few more millennias to know where the pendulum will swing, maybe we will zoom ahead eventually  Undecided

Our competitors ain't silly though. I don't bet on them slowing down to give us a chance to catch up and blend in.

And this is just to scare ekt-bear in-case he stumbles on my post ->: We might need to "re-invent the wheel" or at least soup it up to our taste

Yeah, we'll see how things turn out.

If 40 years from  now, things haven't changed and we're still several steps behind, it will all but prove your theory right and we (I) would need to take steps to change our education.
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by chiogo(f): 4:05am On May 08, 2011
LOL@ all the people saying they finished high school at 16. Don't most Nigerians finish at that age? Those born in Nigeria anyway. The American school system does not let kids start school that early or skip grades(most Nigerians skip Pry. 6  grin) unless one is extra-ordinarily intelligent. So, this girl's case is unique since she was born here, I believe.

Anyway, I don't fully understand the article, why is she going to miss prom and some other stuff? Isn't she graduating with her peers? I agree it might be a bit difficult for her being a 15-yr-old freshman in college but she'll be fine, she seems sociable too. College students are a bit more mature than high school kids. From high school till now in college, I've always been younger than all my friends. It has its perks like knowing you'd be getting your undergrad degree at a younger age than average and moving on to higher degrees. Besides being legal to get alcohol, there are no special advantages to being 'older' and besides on a college campus, getting alcohol is not that difficult, under-age or not. Alcohol is def. not a priority, not even important, I'm sure to this girl. Different can be good.
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by Kilode1: 6:20am On May 08, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

You may be right here as well. Indian philosophy involves concepts of infinity and nothingness. Greek philosophy only involved concepts of infinity (the philosopher Zeno, for example). In fact, one Greek philosopher-scientist famously stated "Nature abhors a vacuum". The emphasis on concepts of infinity by the Greek philosophers may have influenced their mathematicians (such as Archimedes, who had ideas that foreshadowed calculus) and may explain why Western mathematicians were able to beat other mathematicians in discovering calculus.

However, it was the Indians, not the Europeans or other groups, that were the ones to introduce the concept of zero as a legitimate number into mathematics. The Greeks never even conceived of the number zero, despite all their intellectual sophistication. I think this might support that cultural theory of yours applying even to mathematics.

On the other hand, Indian mathematicians came close to discovering calculus in almost the same way that European mathematicians did:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala_school_of_astronomy_and_mathematics#Infinite_Series_and_Calculus

which suggests that, despite the influence on culture of one's perspective/approach to a science , there are still universal elements/perspectives in that science, regardless of which culture one is operating in.

There are also numerous mathematicians or scientists of non-European origin (ethnically/racially) who have grown up in the Western world and made significant contributions to their fields while operating in a foreign culture.

These are some very Interesting examples you presented here. . .

I sometimes wonder about "outlier" geniuses like Tao too and why they seem to buck the trend, I'll offer an explanation below your quote. Just my opinion though:

The best example (though there are others) is Terence Tao:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_Tao
http://www.college.ucla.edu/news/05/terencetaomath.html

Tao is an ethnically Chinese mathematician who is 100% culturally Australian (and therefore Western).

How would you account for that? The greatest recent Chinese mathematician is 100% removed from his culture and is completely a Westerner. This is the kind of phenomenon that supports SEFAGO's idea of certain cultures being beneficial to the exhibition of  (latent) intelligence.

If he (Tao) had been raised in the Middle East (some Chinese are Muslim, so I could imagine a few making a pilgrimage and then sticking around, lol) , we might never have heard of him. I don't think he had to be immersed in Chinese culture and think about mathematics in Chinese in order to make great contributions to his field. He just had to be around the right influences. Unfortunately, for that particular field (mathematics) most of the right influences have a European or Asian origin, so if you were an African . . . . lipsrsealed

Once again, you may be right. If one is to produce uniquely creative ideas, it would almost certainly be harder to do it while starting from the foundation of another group's language or imitating another group's approach. If you have to follow the conventions of another group linguistically, you might even be limiting your thinking to their thinking alone. I see what  you're saying.

Good question you asked: Now "How do we account for Geniuses like Tao"?

Tao and Genius outliers like him always remind me of Herrnstein and Murray's Bell Curve. I just think that there are some folks who are just so gifted that Culture and environment has little effect on them, now, they may not blossom if the social and cultural conditions are very hostile to them, but when they get the opportunity, they will always rise to the top of the curve.

In the humanities, Africa has examples like Soyinka, Achebe, Ngugi, Diop, Samir e.t.c.  folks who of course mastered the usage and application of alien/foreign languages and philosophies more than some of the best the original owners can offer.  We can also say that they fully assimilated, like the African American George Robert Carruthers, Meredith Gourdine e.t.c

or PhysicsMHD?  wink

BUT I'm more worried about those in the Mid-to-lower levels of the intelligence curve, Not for no reason, But because I believe, they, more than the "outlier" geniuses, will have the greater effect on how far we will progress as a society, as long as they stay alienated, we will continue to stagnate.

I'm concerned about how we can fashion out a way to make knowledge more accessible or more organic on a broader macro level. I realize that we need to nurture the geniuses(I'm not too worried about the geniuses) but the concomitant effect of having so many of our masses struggle with alien ideas due to the limiting effects of an alien language and culture is hurting us badly, at least it seems that way to me and it worries me a lot.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. It's true that scientific education needs to be made conformable to and complementary to, rather than contradictory to, African cultures and languages. But I still think we should be doing better than we are in most fields even while having to follow the conventions/thinking of others.

I totally agree, I really think we can do very much better, there are other obvious factors(which I totally blame us for) limiting our ability to even compete. I believe we can fix some of those on the short-term, to at least bridge the gap a bit faster.

Yeah, we'll see how things turn out.

If 40 years from  now, things haven't changed and we're still several steps behind, it will all but prove your theory right and we (I) would need to take steps to change our education.

That's very encouraging bro, especially the "I"
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by MMM2(m): 7:35am On May 08, 2011
dat good newz n d kind of girl we need in 9jia.
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by webmining: 8:22am On May 08, 2011
I'm glad that she is showing us that there is hope. I think that there are a lot of us who could do the same thing she has done, given the opportunity. Congratulations! You made me proud!
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by JacobReamen(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2011
That's good
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by werepeLeri: 10:47am On May 08, 2011
I bet she has never been to NairaLand - a congregation of losers.
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by justwise(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2011
werepeLeri:

I bet she has never been to NairaLand - a congregation of losers.

Including u?
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by juliebest(f): 12:20pm On May 08, 2011
ongratz girl
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by Tweety121(f): 4:09pm On May 08, 2011
Aww, I saw her name and got excited thinking she was Hausa. That would have been a rare treat.

Anyway congratulations to her, she seems like a sweet, humble girl. And with qualifications from Harvard her future success is almost inevitable. I hope her three brothers are equally successful smiley
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 08, 2011
A.D.M.:

Let me tell you something about. I'm an AA who assembles and repairs computers for a local business. That's what I do for a living. You still want to play this silly game of hating people and falling into stereotypes? I congratulate the girl. That's what this thread is about, right? But no, you had to turn in into an anti-Carribean and anti-AA hatefest. Congratulations for your ignorance and stupidity.

THAT'S RIGHT BRO!  smiley

LMAO@ Somebody's lame attempt to offend me by dissing AAs and West Indians LOL.
Both groups have pupils who are attending or are alumni of Harvard and other IVY league schools.
I have a cousin who is a graduate of Harvard with DR. as a prefix wink and I am proud to share his last name! His only flaw is being stuck up as hell lol. There was a 17 year old Jamo in 2009 who was accepted into Harvard straight from the island. I can name plenty more. . .

HOWEVER,

This is the young and impressive Nigerian-American lady's moment to shine! Unlike Saheela, who put her 'shoulders to the wheel' and achieved without prejudice' some people like to talk ignorance and have absolutely nothing to offer humanity or themselves for that matter. Nothing to show but want to log on the internet and pick on people both dead and living with no shame, BUT i say laugh at them, dust your shoulders off and do you. Hard work and dedication is color, class, and race blind.

BKBabe, neither. My first name is as Jewish-Irish as it gets. No 'hood-rat' names in my family hun. Nice try tho.  cheesy
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 08, 2011
Tweety121:

Aww, I saw her name and got excited thinking she was Hausa. That would have been a rare treat.

Anyway congratulations to her, she seems like a sweet, humble girl. And with qualifications from Harvard her future success is almost inevitable. I hope her three brothers are equally successful smiley

Atleast 30% of Yorubas are Muslims bearing Muslim names (which might seem like an Hausa name).

Bluetooth's name is yakubu.
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by SEFAGO(m): 5:57pm On May 08, 2011
^ Also no Hausa has ever entered Harvard in the history of the school grin. Why break the status quo? There is like one at MIT though.

There was a 17 year old Jamo in 2009 who was accepted into Harvard straight from the island. I can name plenty more. . .

I think you should be more concerned about the number of universities in Jamaica. Its one thing to be jumping up about oyibo universities. I would love it when Oyibo people can post on whatever site they visit- Hey James Got into University of lagos grin, and get similar responses though
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 08, 2011
SEFAGO:

^ Also no Hausa has ever entered Harvard in the history of the school grin. Why break the status quo? There is like one at MIT though.

I think you should be more concerned about the number of universities in Jamaica. Its one thing to be jumping up about oyibo universities. I would love it when Oyibo people can post on whatever site they visit- Hey James Got into University of lagos grin, and get similar responses though

ROTFLMAO grin grin
Yes oh, University of Lagos; "Chemistry: There is no matter more important that the biological matter the body emits" grin
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by zstranger: 7:57pm On May 08, 2011
SEFAGO:

There was one at OAU when I was in secondary school.
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by namfav(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2011
SEFAGO:

who in your family is at harvard? or are you generating pride from other peoples children?
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by SEFAGO(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2011
namfav:

who in your family is at harvard? or are you generating pride from other peoples children?

Sheesh, I come from a long line of farmers and Ogun priests. We dont go to school. F/u/ck that s/hit.

But we are experts on cocoyam farming.

Point still remains though that no full hausa has ever entered there. Jeez if you you remove federal quota from Nigerian universities there will be none at OAU or Unilag. Thank god for liberal thinking Yoruba Nigerians.

zstranger:

There was one at OAU when I was in secondary school.

Studying or an exchange/research student? Or maybe u saw oyibo and automatically assumed he was a student. Or maybe biracial? grin
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by dejiolowe: 9:36pm On May 08, 2011
Proud of her achievement and I'm happy for her parents. It has made their sacrifice worthwhile.
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 08, 2011
SEFAGO:

What does the 6 or 7 universities on my island have anything to do with the issue at hand? I am answering to a lame's accusation that Jamos and AAs are ALL not willing to get an education and therefore a 'distraction'. I am telling that imb3cile that there are some who have been attending schools abroad with excellent marks/grades. Like I said hard work and dedication will benefit anybody.
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by skypopson(m): 11:25pm On May 08, 2011
she never called herself a nigerian,her folks are.whats the stress coz she gats american certificate.why obama no come kenya come develop?america will always be number one in their hearts
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by zstranger: 11:27pm On May 08, 2011
skypopson:

she never called herself a nigerian,her folks are.whats the stress coz she gats american certificate.why obama no come kenya come develop?america will always be number one in their hearts

trust me, Yorubas never forget home.

Yoruba First, Nigerian second, Nigerian-American third, Akata? never
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by Nobody: 4:54am On May 09, 2011
skypopson:

Good point. Well as I said bro, that may be her case but I highly doubt it. It's just (white) American media and culture as a whole likes to grab the 'best' until they get into trouble. You will hear about how 'Nigerian' she is when she does something wishy washy white Americans see as 'dishonorable'. undecided
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by Nobody: 4:57am On May 09, 2011
Any Nigerian, born of a Nigerian parent, in any land, is a Nigerian. Period.

When Nigerian-Americans commit crimes or kill their wivves, they dont say Biafrans or Nigerian American o. Na Nigeria go be on the headline in 72 size font.

Anywaz, more worried about my own success here. Hoping to put more men in jail in the future. Ase!
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by VALIDATOR: 8:47am On May 09, 2011
It pains my heart to see that almost every topic degrades to tribal "war" on NL. A Nigerian has achieved something good out there.We should be happy for her irrespective of where in Nigeria her parents come from. We need to love one another more OR just break up if it is impossible.
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by sandokaa: 12:50pm On May 09, 2011
Somebody just told me the girl is from Bauchi. So, why are the Yorubas rushing to claim her? This one na educated almajiri living in USA! Thank God, she doesn't belong to CPC!
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by dara22: 3:46pm On May 09, 2011
wish u luck
Re: 15-year-old Naija Girl Is Harvard/ivy-bound by lagcity(m): 6:35pm On May 09, 2011
@ KILODE: stop grabbing for the straw. people from all continents have contributed science. nothing special about western culture or language gives westerners an edge in science even though they've contributed immensely to modern science as we know it. remember the west hasn't always led the world and i'm sure it won't continue to do so forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP / Video Of Former Human Trafficker And Prostitute Now A Legislator In NIGERIA!!!!! / Jos Attack: HURIWA Insists Fulani Herdsmen Are Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.