Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 (51059 Views)

Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) / Buhari’s Wedding Rumours To Sadiya Umar Farou: Worshippers Storm Aso Rock Mosque / Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by meobizy(f): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Wait, the same Twitter that’s banned? Naija no get structure.

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by tobillionaire(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Herbivores grin

4 Likes

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by BKayy: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Shame on Britain
Shame on NIGERIAN TERRORISTS

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Xbee007(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
What is she doing with 7 children? Dey born pikin without means of providing for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Dalil8: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol..... 40k isn't really empowerment.

They'll be back to eating raw leaves as soon as it's finished.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Agricaddict(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Buhari is a disaster to humanity , a costly mistake the never-do-well afonjas imposed on us all

Afonja your nightmare, Afonja kill you there

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by SimplyShit: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Amotekun777:
N40K to start a business?

WTF? angry

Kunu business na. Wetin she wan start before
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by adadike(f): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Chai! God bless the givers

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by lawalosky(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hockeystitches:
OK.. Nice one from them...

Hockey Stitches.
How much and location
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by BanevsJoker(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Amotekun777:
N40K to start a business?

WTF? angry

How much did you contribute?

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by frog12: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
hehehe

Nonexisting:
Didn't she vote Buhari as president?
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by neonly: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Thank God
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Agricaddict:
It's good to be a vegetarian in Nigeria, they will just think you are poor and be dashing you money �

Na wa o

person dey sidon

you wan use laf kill person

chai LMAO

lord pls have mercy o
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
What can 40k do in this Buhari economy? Is it enough to sustain them and prevent them from grass cutting and eating technology

Sai Buhari till 2056. Una go hear am
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin
tobillionaire:
Herbivores grin
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
I've been asking myself lately if WE are normal in this country.
Only in Nigeria will they kill ten and thousands of people over night and the next morning we will ALL go back doing our normal usual day to day activities. AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED!!!

This woman eating grass today, tomorrow it can be me or you!!! I can't fight, I can't stand for long, but for ALL individuals or group fighting for people like me, IPOB, SUNDAY IGBOHO and the rest, I will continually put you in my prayers.
I hope we all get to live in a better place not ruled by a TYRANNY. WE/ NIGERIANS DESERVE TO LIVE, NIGERIANS LIFE MATTERS!!!

5 Likes

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by scarycuteface(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Good people still exist in this country
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by mightyhaze: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Did I just hear Twitter? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Yankee101: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Even if this is a joke or trolling, or clout chasing or click baiting, there are things you don't just joke with. When disaster and destruction faces you and your household you'll be wondering what you did wrong. Orphans and widows are no go areas even for the devil

PlayMaker14:
Dem go just open leg dey born like rabbit without planning for the kids.... .

I don't feel any pity for them, because 78.46% of these women do act as spy to bandits and BH terrorists and also serve them Fura Da Nunu to cool off.... Now, the monsters have destroyed their little means of livelihood.

Let them continue to eat grass for all I care, innocent Biafra women eat alot of grass during the war, So Sadiya and her likes can do better.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by rayvelez(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
The same twitter d weyrey banned.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by lasisi69(f): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These are the type of people we should allow to have grazing routes in our community so they can eat unhindered grass.
dark humour
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Strongbest(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
vincentjk:
40k for the whole family?

Hmm

It was contributed by concerned Nigerians and as little as it may sound it's far better than eating raw grass. So, gratitude isn't a bad thing here.

Your government hasn't even shown any concern yet.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by CSTRR: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
I am sure in 2023, she and her 7 underaged children will vote APC.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by chypotenti(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
People wey give try Sha...but what is 40k in present day Nigeria, but una go fit creat go fund me account for Erica, Laycon and the rest for doing nothing, God is watching you all... please endeavor to reach out to the poor ones around you, let's help ourselves... let's shame the Government.......Very soon we will come up with something very good...(OPERATION SHAME THE GOVERNMENT)
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Trojan8(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
vincentjk:
40k for the whole family?

Hmm
How much have you given to her?
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Chikispilot(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
So after choping the whole forest they nw gv u 40k cha buhari y?
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by CSTRR: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
Her children has been battling measles for a while without a single medication.

Abeg, make we no lie.
The North cast no be small.

People comparing the North to the south because of their roads are crazy.

There are things more Important than shiny roads.

3 Likes

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by integrity16(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Paltry 40000k? Well it's better than nothing.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by osazsky(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Y na..I love to see northerner suffer if the grass is good for them I see no reason y it should be stopped.when there is civil war in imo I ejaculate.when yopob is chased to Benin republic it gives me an erection.provided the south is peaceful Nigeria can go to hell
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by JooEeL(m): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Can you imagine same twitter that their brother Buhari banned Nigerians from using are still the same group helping the lanky man's impoverished and ultimately hopeless people. Which kind of self hate does the dullard of Daura have like this. This is pathetic

You cant just fathom their stupidity.

I believe they are the most stupid tribe on the surface of the earth.

She and her household will still vote Buhari if he could run another term. That is how hopeless they are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari / “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.