Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! (11587 Views)

Help! He Is Blackmailing Me! Must Read / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 06, 2011
I have known my friend for about ten years,and we are quite close.About six months ago he introduced me to his girl friend,now I have to tell you that this girl looked very pretty and was well endowned.Since this was the first time I was meeting her,I invited the girl and my friend out.We went to one of those joints where they sell beer and pepper soup,and of course we all had a jolly good time.
After a couple of beers,we all loosened up a bit,and the discussion moved from one topic to another(generally every one was having a good time),however after a while I noticed that my friends girl was eyeing me in a curious way,although at that time I thought nothing of it.After drinking beer for like four hours,I drove the couple to my friends flat,said good night,and drove home to my own flat.
The next day at work my friend came over to me and told me that his girl was not pleased that during our outing,I did not have any female companionship,and therefore she proposed that she hooks me up with one of her friends,however because she felt shy about broaching the subject with me she decided to send my friend to deliver this message.Well,after a little thought I agreed that the next time she visited,she could come along with her friend.
That Night the three of us went out for another round of drinks and pepper soup,I noticed that my friends girl still continued to study my face in a curious kind of way,I decided to ask her about the date she was bringing for me.I asked her what my date would be like and she told me the girl was like her.At this point,my friend excused himself to go to the loo,and it was at this point that the girl requested for my phone number,which I willingly gave to her,she quickly called my number and asked that I should save her number to my phones contacts memory.My friend came back from the loo and the three of us got into my car and drove to my flat where we watched TV and had a few drinks before I drove them home.
Life continued,the days went by and then exactly a month later,my friends girl called me that she was coming to my flat with her girl friend she had told me about.Suspecting nothing I asked them to come over,however an hour later when my door bell rang,and I opened the door it was my friends girl that was standing on my doorstep alone.
  I asked her where her friend was and she told me she would meet up with us later,as she had an important errand to run,so innocently,I allowed her to come in.She sat on the easy chair and asked for a beer,which I supplied her.I suggested I call my friend to join us,but she suggested otherwise that we should wait till my date arrived then we could all go out together,and again I agreed,foolishly I must say,anyway to cut a long story short we started hitting bottles and soon we were pretty drunk,then she confessed that there was no friend/date for me.She told me she came to my flat because of me and that she wanted us to have an affair
  We ended up making love,if you could call it that,It was more of care free animal like than passionate S-ex,but it was good,so good that I can still taste the feelings in the air.We were together till day break,when I quickly sneaked her to the bus stop praying that my friend would not chance upon us.I must admit that I felt a slight guilty feeling when I ran into him later that day at work but I brushed it away because the s-ex had been so good.
  However a week later the girl calls me to tell me she has broken up with my friend,and that she is ready to become my steady girlfriend,and I was like WTF?This was susposed to be a one night stand.Anyway I politely told her it could not work,but she started crying on the phone,saying she is in love with me.D-amn,I am certainly not in love with her!
She came around,to my place the other day,and we ended up in bed again(yes,it was goood) and afterwards said she is in love with me and is going to tell her boyfriend about us,anyway I pleaded with her not to do that but she has been threatening me over the phone that she is going to spill the beans,if that is the only way to make me belong to her.
I do not really care for this girl,and I do not want to destroy my relationship with my pal.Secondly if this girl comes to my flat I am not sure I can resist having s-ex with her.
Dam-n I am confused!
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by hackney(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2011
That's what happens when you  s.h.a.g   a girl exceptionally well.
It mixes her up and she makes rash decisions.
(trust moi)

Hopefully she doesnt confront u in front of her Ex; na so u go lose friend.
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by 2goodbobo(m): 11:42pm On May 06, 2011
well i think the major reason why things have turnout this way is because even before your sexual excapades with her,you already lusted her from the very first time you met her,which prompted the mental picture in ur mind of having sex with her.Guy, what you are doing is wrong and my advise is man up and tell your friend the truth and if after that u feel u really lv the gurl then continue bt if you dont,then free her like a bird.all the best.
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by intelligen(m): 12:23am On May 07, 2011
U must have realy been havng a nice time at the expense of frienship, come to think of it,hw wld u feel if ur friend did this to u?ur answer shd inform ur decision.guy,quit it.u don betray ur friend.
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by snthesis(m): 12:40am On May 07, 2011
OP- ΰ broke a rule, neva mess wit ur pal's GF, its wrong. Its best ΰ tell ur friend rada dan d babe doing d telling.
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 07, 2011
You are a shitty friend,  And she's a shitty girlfriend.

I just pity her poor bf who is probably committed to her. And she can not control her Hot VJ tongue some women are heartless.

And you my friend, should bend your head in shame. For a few minutes of sexual pleasure you betray a friend trust. Not once but twice!

SHAME ON YOU!

My only advice for you is for you to control that long devilish pole in between your legs before it controls you. tongue
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by MrsChima(f): 4:13pm On May 07, 2011
rokiatu:

You are a shitty friend,  And she's a shitty girlfriend.

I just pity her poor bf who is probably committed to her. And she can not control her Hot VJ tongue some women are heartless.

And you my friend, should bend your head in shame. For a few minutes of sexual pleasure you betray a friend trust. Not once but twice!

SHAME ON YOU!

My only advice for you is for you to control that long devilish pole in between your legs before it controls you. tongue

Wifey, how do you know this person has a [size=22pt]LONG[/size] devilish pole between his legs? shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You do know pant imprints between a man leg can be deceiving. Just saying. lipsrsealed (effective nudge test reduce all doubts)
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Wifey, how do you know this person has a [size=22pt]LONG[/size] devilish pole between his legs? shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hahahahahahahaa.

I am pretty sure he has a long strong and stubborn dick that can never be satisfied.

Thats the reason he goes around fuc*king his friends gfs.

I hope he stop soon. Who knows, whos next undecided he could even move to relatives next cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

THE DICK IS A BAD WEAPON embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed undecided

Mrs.Chima:

You do know pant imprints between a man leg can be deceiving. Just saying. lipsrsealed (effective nudge test reduce all doubts)
LOL I always do that though lipsrsealed
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by MrsChima(f): 4:23pm On May 07, 2011
rokiatu:

hahahahahahahaa.

I am pretty sure he has a long strong and stubborn manliness that can never be satisfied.

Thats the reason he goes around fuc*king his friends gfs.

I hope he stop soon. Who knows, whos next undecided he could even move to relatives next cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

THE manliness IS A BAD WEAPON embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed undecided

LOL I always do that though lipsrsealed

The very last man I did the nudge test on I married him. embarassed lipsrsealed Yes, the dick is a bad weapon and it is the reason why sometimes your body is held hostage for 9 LONG WHOLE MONTHS. Sighs.

If you get the right one and the right speed it is magical! Okay. I be right back. cheesy
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The very last man I did the nudge test on I married him. embarassed lipsrsealed Yes, the manliness is a bad weapon and it is the reason why sometimes your body is held hostage for 9 LONG WHOLE MONTHS. Sighs.

If you get the right one and the right speed it is magical! Okay. I be right back. cheesy
What are you going to do? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by agabaI23(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2011
Tell ur friend first. You have nothing to lose more than you have lost
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by LordReed(m): 4:58pm On May 07, 2011
@OP
My heart weeps for you. Not because am sad but because am not there to SMACK YOU upside the head!

Is because of people like you sharia invented whipping!

Why won't she blackmail you?

You obviously don't think much of your friend or maybe you are exacting payment for all the beer n taxi service you did them abi?

I pray your friend gives you a black eye for your yeye-tic-ness!
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by md4real(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2011
@poster, i feel your pain and seriously, most of the guys here are right. body no be fire wood buh you certainly have to tell your friend first, just twist the story to favour you.
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by MOBO999: 7:03pm On May 07, 2011
@ Poster Rokiaatu cud be right, hope you grow up with time, dont we all, some dont anyway.
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by horny4u(f): 7:10pm On May 07, 2011
The Manliness can happen to any man.
You need to buy a padlock fast I bet u hold ur friend in high esteem yet we all are humans.
Best to avoid the babe and every way she can communicate with you avoid your friend too for now.
or
Find a GF fast and introduce her to ur friend's babe fast.
By the way you no TRY at all and stop drinking and driving its no good.
Train manliness to avoid endowed's kitty next time
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by Atreides(f): 8:29pm On May 07, 2011
You,O.P,are the shittiest friend in the history of shitty friends.

Did you even think of how much what were doing would hurt your friend? Did you put yourself in his shoes? Oh yeah-you were too busy boinking his girlfriend to care.

Not only are you a shitty friend,you're a selfish and uncaring person. Now i want this girlfriend(who's even worse,IMO) to mess with you some more,but if you decide not to give in to her blackmail,then you know what to do. Go to your friend and tell him what you did. Man up. Do the right thing. And for the love of God,if you know you can't resist the girl then try to ensure you don't get stuck alone with her(because we both know what'll happen if you do get stuck alone,and what'll keep happening as long as you keep thinking with your nether regions.
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by MrsChima(f): 8:33pm On May 07, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@OP
My heart weeps for you. Not because am sad but because am not there to SMACK YOU upside the head!

Is because of people like you sharia invented whipping!

Why won't she blackmail you?

You obviously don't think much of your friend or maybe you are exacting payment for all the beer n taxi service you did them abi?

I pray your friend gives you a black eye for your yeye-tic-ness!

Be nice! angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by LordReed(m): 8:40pm On May 07, 2011
This here is a regular dick head and deserves a black eye!
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 07, 2011
@ All you people attacking me especially Atreides,
You people don't know me calling me a shite,you don't understand me.
Read my story very well and with less emotion.
This girl came at me,she set me up.
No girl with supple b-reastsand a phat behind is gonna come into my room and after a couple of drinks and start shaking her a$$ like Beyonce in my face and not expect me to wax that shiit which ever way possible till the break of dawn.
I have not told you half of what my friend did to me concerning our business deals,so shut up on what you do not know.
Call me what you like ,but I am telling you despite the fact I do not love this girl ,if she walks in right now ,and gives me the eye,I will wax that a$$ from any angle possible.YEAH!
Atreides,please stick to your fantasy writing cos you don't wanna know a big bad N--ga,like me.
PEACE!!!
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by MrsChima(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2011
[size=22pt]People![/size]

This is nothing new. Male friends and Female friends been fucking their partners, family members, coworkers, and strangers for CENTURIES. This will continue after you die people so why are you guys making a big deal. You can preach to a worthless LovePeddler all day but that will not change the fact that person is a worthless LovePeddler.

They determine what best for them and if sleeping with slopping seconds are their "thing" let them be the goal of this parable is to MAINTAIN YOUR self worth and lead by an example.
[size=22pt]Simple.[/size]
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by agabaI23(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2011
Richvkunt:

@ All you people attacking me especially Atreides,
You people don't know me calling me a shite,you don't understand me.
Read my story very well and with less emotion.
This girl came at me,she set me up.
No girl with supple b-reastsand a phat behind is gonna come into my room and after a couple of drinks and start shaking her a$$ like Beyonce in my face and not expect me to wax that shiit which ever way possible till the break of dawn.
I have not told you half of what my friend did to me concerning our business deals,so shut up on what you do not know.
Call me what you like ,but I am telling you despite the fact I do not love this girl ,if she walks in right now ,and gives me the eye,I will wax that a$$ from any angle possible.YEAH!
Atreides,please stick to your fantasy writing cos you don't wanna know a big bad N--ga,like me.
PEACE!!!

Right it is payback then. So do not complain. Your mind is pricking you and you want to us to say you have done well.
The thing is that if  you wanted to stop it, you would have done that.
But you had a reason to get even. Get on with your shagging but know that the girl is attracted to you because you have a car and your friend does not have at the moment.
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by Dsense(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2011
Chima Help summarize the write-up . . . tongue undecided kiss
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by Atreides(f): 9:31pm On May 07, 2011
'I don't wanna know a real nigga like you' Is that supposed to scare me?
Lolol. . You should see me now. I'm quaking in my leather boots and trembling with uncontrollable fear. grin grin grin grin

That being said,
How are we supposed to know about you and your friend's business dealings? Did you tell us about it or are we magically supposed to be psychic?

You come in here and say you slept with your friend's girl. No matter how you wanna spin it,that's wrong. Deal with it.
And yes,it's a pretty shitty thing to do.
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 07, 2011
I did not want to bore you with details but if you want to hear,we did a deal for 500k and the so called friend declared 250k.
Listen Atriedes,I do not feel any remorse,infact I get a rush knowing what I am doing to this guy and get me right I am not scared of his finding out cause I do not care about the girl ok.it is just pure S-e-x.This is real life and not a fantasy or the diary of a jambite,ok.
Shyite happens every day.
Learn to face reality.
PEACE!
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 07, 2011
@agaba123,
I have cars not a car so deal with it!
I am not gonna stop,as long as she keeps coming to my flat,am a be waxing it.
Deal with that!
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by MrsChima(f): 9:55pm On May 07, 2011
D-sense:

Chima Help summarize the write-up . . . tongue undecided kiss

Summarize these nuts.
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by agabaI23(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2011
Richvkunt:

@agaba123,
I have cars not a car so deal with it!
That does not make any difference. She is attracted to your car. The first time she saw you, she saw you with one car if you want to go that way.

It is still the feeling that you are wealthier than her boyfriend that creates the attraction. you take em out you buy for them and stuff.

And she must have caught you staring at her since you confessed to how endowed she is. You may not have approached her but you showed interest.
Richvkunt:

I did not want to bore you with details but if you want to hear,we did a deal for 500k and the so called friend declared 250k.
Listen Atriedes,I do not feel any remorse,infact I get a rush knowing what I am doing to this guy and get me right I am n[b]ot scared of his finding out cause I do not care about the girl ok.it is just pure S-e-x.This is real life and not a fantasy or the diary of a jambite,ok.[/b]
Shyite happens every day.
Learn to face reality.
PEACE!

Why are you moaning here then?
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 07, 2011
@ Agaba,
I am not moaning I am telling my story.
I do not want your sympathy or pity ok.
AM telling you how it happened.
Do not try to tell me I am wrong because I am not ,she came onto me not the other way round.
She was in my flat ,shaking her phat a$$ in my face like Shakira and you expect me to do what, ?
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by agabaI23(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2011
Richvkunt:

@ Agaba,
I am not moaning I am telling my story.
I do not want your sympathy or pity ok.
AM telling you how it happened.
Do not try to tell me I am wrong because I am not ,she came onto me not the other way round.
She was in my flat ,shaking her phat a$$ in my face like Shakira and you expect me to do what, ?
Oh i see
But
Richvkunt:

I have known my friend for about ten years,and we are quite close.About six months ago he introduced me to his girl friend,now I have to tell you that this girl looked very pretty and was well endowned.Since this was the first time I was meeting her,I invited the girl and my friend out.We went to one of those joints where they sell beer and pepper soup,and of course we all had a jolly good time.
After a couple of beers,we all loosened up a bit,and the discussion moved from one topic to another(generally every one was having a good time),however after a while I noticed that my friends girl was eyeing me in a curious way,although at that time I thought nothing of it.After drinking beer for like four hours,I drove the couple to my friends flat,said good night,and drove home to my own flat.
The next day at work my friend came over to me and told me that his girl was not pleased that during our outing,I did not have any female companionship,and therefore she proposed that she hooks me up with one of her friends,however because she felt shy about broaching the subject with me she decided to send my friend to deliver this message.Well,after a little thought I agreed that the next time she visited,she could come along with her friend.
That Night the three of us went out for another round of drinks and pepper soup,I noticed that my friends girl still continued to study my face in a curious kind of way,I decided to ask her about the date she was bringing for me.I asked her what my date would be like and she told me the girl was like her.At this point,my friend excused himself to go to the loo,and it was at this point that the girl requested for my phone number,which I willingly gave to her,she quickly called my number and asked that I should save her number to my phones contacts memory.My friend came back from the loo and the three of us got into my car and drove to my flat where we watched TV and had a few drinks before I drove them home.
Life continued,the days went by and then exactly a month later,my friends girl called me that she was coming to my flat with her girl friend she had told me about.Suspecting nothing I asked them to come over,however an hour later when my door bell rang,and I opened the door it was my friends girl that was standing on my doorstep alone.
  I asked her where her friend was and she told me she would meet up with us later,as she had an important errand to run,so innocently,I allowed her to come in.She sat on the easy chair and asked for a beer,which I supplied her.I suggested I call my friend to join us,but she suggested otherwise that we should wait till my date arrived then we could all go out together,and again I agreed,foolishly I must say,anyway to cut a long story short we started hitting bottles and soon we were pretty drunk,then she confessed that there was no friend/date for me.She told me she came to my flat because of me and that she wanted us to have an affair
  We ended up making love,if you could call it that,It was more of care free animal like than passionate S-ex,but it was good,so good that I can still taste the feelings in the air.We were together till day break,when I quickly sneaked her to the bus stop praying that my friend would not chance upon us.I must admit that I felt a slight guilty feeling [/b]when I ran into him later that day at work but I brushed it away because the s-ex had been so good.
  However a week later the girl calls me to tell me she has broken up with my friend,and that she is ready to become my steady girlfriend,and I was like WTF?This was susposed to be a one night stand.Anyway I politely told her it could not work,but she started crying on the phone,saying she is in love with me.D-amn,I am certainly not in love with her!
She came around,to my place the other day,and we ended up in bed again(yes,it was goood) and afterwards said s[b]he is in love with me and is going to tell her boyfriend about us,anyway I pleaded with her not to do that but she has been threatening me over the phone that she is going to spill the beans,if that is the only way to make me belong to her.

I do not really care for this girl,and I do not want to destroy my relationship with my pal.Secondly if this girl comes to my flat I am not sure I can resist having s-ex with her.
Dam-n I am confused!

The highlighted does not show that you do not care as you now want to believe or may be you wanted us to believe you cared when in the actual sense you do not.

You would have told your story differently so that we would know what to tell you
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by LordReed(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2011
@Richvkunt

Who wrote this:

Richvkunt:

I have known my friend for about ten years,and we are quite close.

I pleaded with her not to do that but she has been threatening me over the phone that she is going to spill the beans,if that is the only way to make me belong to her.

Dam-n I am confused!

You are simply a di[i]ck[/i]head so why are you moan and whining?

As I said before you are simply extracting payback but I still hope he gives you that black eye.
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by Dsense(m): 11:16pm On May 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Summarize these nuts.

Can you evr be of help? undecided
Re: My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by MrsChima(f): 2:09am On May 08, 2011
D-sense:

Can you evr be of help? undecided

No thanks. I am allergic to dusty nuts. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3)

Impregnate Me Or I Die…..(18+) / She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... / Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.