Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... (11421 Views)

"Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Ifakiland(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
So I invited dis chick over to my place to come watch a movie...she came wearing a sexy tight gown....I tot to myself "omgosh damn, I'm signing dis register".
While watching d movie...rested her head on my shoulder, so I moved my hands and places her palm on my erect device, she held it and quickly removed her hands and sed "stop joor". Ok nah.
I moved my hands across her shoulder and dip my hands inside her bra and gave it a squeeze...den another "stop it joor", I didn't stop....den I paused d movie, turned her face and den we started kissing....den another "oohhh stop na".
Den I removed her earrings, unhooked her bra frm inside her gown....raised d gown above her bum....den yet another...."Nooo stop it"....for where...went bk to kissing, den out went d tights, den rolled down d pants....sucked on her nips....den another "pls no, stop"....so I stood up to get a CD, finking she wuld av worn bk her clothes as a conformation of all d "stops" she's been saying....she was still dere half nakked....I wore d CD...parted her legs....dived in and den she let out a heavy breath and sed "oh no no no no, stop"....den I asked "shuld I remove it?" she kept saying "no no no no"......den I kept digging...."lemme know wen u want me to remove it ok?"......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by dopedealer(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Op u v joined bad gang.
Lol @ shuld i remove it - nono no

16 Likes

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by dingbang(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
fvck boiz be representing grin

thumbz up breh

20 Likes

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by TIDDOLL(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
What's your point undecided
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Ifakiland(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
dingbang:
fvck boiz be representing grin

thumbz up breh
That's my "calling" bruh....babeje.com
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by KvnGRezz(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
TIDDOLL:
I dunnoo ooo To create thread no hard na
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Ifakiland(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
TIDDOLL:
Don't bother, u cannot understand d msg....with ur face with cricket own....be looking for points dere.

11 Likes

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by dingbang(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ifakiland:

cool these girls deserve to be banged this christmas as a consolation prize
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by TIDDOLL(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ifakiland:

Don't bother, u cannot understand d msg....with ur face with cricket own....be looking for points dere.
Issorite, all this Lil Pervs trolling NL. undecided. I tire.
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by princessayesha(f): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
20 Years later...your cute daughter "no stop please " grin what goes around comes around.

16 Likes

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by SEEDORF441(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lol, d girl na original olosho.
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by RoyalBlak007: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
princessayesha:
20 Years later...your cute daughter "no stop please " grin what goes around comes around.

.. grin WICKED!
what if he aint gat no daughter cheesy?...

1 Like

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by chris2face(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ogbeni Well done hope the CD no break sha
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Splinz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Very good bad boy...

14 Likes

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Greenbullet(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
my son will reciprocate this gesture to your daughter.

8 Likes

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Fidelismaria: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Greenbullet:
;
D

Lols
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by columbus007(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Tafari1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is for you

3 Likes

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by ajasbaba(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
nah her yarnsh nah

2 Likes

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Ifakiland(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tafari1:
This is for you
Tanx chairperson...ur head is large, may u walk and never stumble...may u fork and never go soft.

1 Like

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Ifakiland(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Greenbullet:
Where ur son wan meet my daughter
For London abi na Paris or newyork? If it aint any of d 3....den bro keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Ifakiland(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
chris2face:
even if e break....it aint gonna be my baby....dats all I know! grin
chris2face:
even if e break....it aint gonna be my baby....dats all I know!
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Ifakiland(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
princessayesha:
See as u do eyes for dp like say dem dey finger u....as I no wan born daughter nko?
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Tafari1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ifakiland:

Tanx chairperson...ur head is large, may u walk and never stumble...may u fork and never go soft.
awu gbangba
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
In the US they will call it rape
You woulda been picking up soap by now

5 Likes

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by princessayesha(f): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.. grin WICKED!
what if he aint gat no daughter cheesy?...

He will get God's willing
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Ifakiland(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
princessayesha:

undecided
princessayesha:

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by princessayesha(f): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ifakiland:

See as u do eyes for dp like say dem dey finger u....as I no wan born daughter nko?
God will dash u daughter free of charge...dont worry
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by RoyalBlak007: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin
princessayesha:

1 Like

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by IbroVic(m): 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ifakiland:

no no no no no no..... I don't want to type ....no no please stop. lol
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Greenbullet(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ifakiland:

Where ur son wan meet my daughter
For London abi na Paris or newyork? If it aint any of d 3....den bro keep dreaming.
he will engage her in the cold winters of Canada.
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by martinz1: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife / If A Guy Really Loves A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.