Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record (48687 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Pele Congratulates Ronaldo On Moving Into Top 5 All Time National Team Scorers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by jeffsummers(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Ask him when last CR7 dribbled a player comfortably and unassisted, since CR7 is a complete player?
The last time he attempted such was under Ferguson, Manchester United but he ended up dribbling himself through LegOver..
. Pls try and get your facts right before u open your mouth like a hippo. Go and watch Real madrid vs Galatasary in the UCL Group stages and see Ronaldo dribble 3 players and score. Also Gerard pique also happens to be a customer of Ronaldo dribbles in el classico matches. At least You tube wasn't banned.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Littlefingerjp: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Why won't MESSI miss penalties when CR7 trains vigorously for Penalties.
A player that has outlived his relevance in the scheme of play but very wise to steal penalties from teammates who win the penalties.
CR7 has no option but to score penalties so as to keep his fame evergreen.
Without penalties he is useless.
It was proven today.
What has he really contributed in the last games?
Ask SANCHES....
Okay Sir
Let's take away penalty,Ronaldo and Messi has played 3 games each in their respective competition and Ronaldo has scored 2 goals while Messi has scored considering Ronaldo is in the group of death in his own competition...Yu don't know to be told that Ronaldo is better than the dwarf...No talk about penalty again,e be like say you dey use that one as excuse...If to score easy,Make dwarf go score...
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by naturalwaves: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

How did I know RENATO SANCHES was far better in that game. CR7 has outlived his relevance.
He only waits for PENALTIES won by teammates to clinch records.
Other teammates fear him, that's not respect.
That's the reason.
No one has come up to challenge him
His Last RECORDS were bestowed on him through PENALTIES only.
Whether or not it was penalties that was the 109 mark is inconsequential. He will still surpass the records anyway.

Do you understand a bit of statistics? If you do not, I will break it down for you.
Ronaldo has scored 3 penalty kicks in this competition and that makes his tally a total of 17 penalty goals.

Out of 109 international goals, 17 of them penalty kick goals and that is a mere 15%
How come you are blind to the other 85% of his goals which have nothing to do with penalty kicks?

One answer, badbelleism

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by htdot: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2021
Trojan8:

Another one trying to be clever by half, the same striker from Iran has more international goals than Pessi and every other person you called. Are you always this slow?
If best player was giving base on goals, the Iran guy would have gotten it... you penaldo fans dont even care about if the team win or lose as far as penaldo score penalty you are ok...
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2021
Littlefingerjp:
We agree oo,has he achieved more than the GOAT
The TRUTH is both CR7 & MESSI can't be addressed as GOATS..... especially when the likes of PELE and DIEGO dey...
These are men who have singlehandedly clinched the most treasured FIFA TROPHY in the Universe.
MESSI came very close with the silver medal.

PELE carried the world Cup 3 times.
He has 3 GOLD MEDALS from the world Cup.
MARADONA took Napoli all the way from the 2nd Division to Serie A and carried the league.
Isn't that madness?
What could be more GOAT than that.?

CR7 and MESSI are yet to attain 1000 Goals.
Meanwhile, Romario, PELE, and one other Brazilian did that.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by gbengaadeleye12: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Congrat to him
fergie001:

BBC Sport

ALI DAEI CONGRATULATES RONALDO

Ali Daei

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2021
IF people can address CR7 as GOAT, then why not address the man, ALI DAEI whom he broke his record as GOAT?

Both MESSI and CR7 are CLUB level GOATS.
Although MESSI has attempted to join PELE & MARADONA on that scale since he's a silver medalist of the world's most treasured tournament.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by jefy(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2021
So many great footballers missed their penalties at critical moments when their club and country needed them most,hence the act of penalty kicks and tap ins isnt that easy. Ask Messi,Timo and Ayegbeni.

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Elvis778(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Why won't MORATA miss penalties?
Why won't BENZEMA miss his last 3 penalties.

When It's only CR7 that trains vigorously to score penalties. Who else trains to score penalties?
That attracted the name PENALDO.
Now I believe you Guys.
Lol, anything to justify your hate, even the dumbest reasons

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by jefy(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
IF people can address CR7 as GOAT, then why not address the man, ALI DAEI whom he broke his record as GOAT?
simple,so many persons didnt see him play.

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Makestyles: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2021
ZIAZI:
My own be say where this Ali Daei from score 109 goals? Iran dey play wetin?

You know say na rubbish rubbish he de play for im side and dem de always qualify those years
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2021
jefy:
simple,so many persons didnt see him play.
So the world's population didn't see him but they counted his Goals and FIFA acknowledged them.
Who knew if he was scoring with HAND?

PELE is the only undisputed GOAT.
His records are straight and crazy.
DIEGO scratched it and dined with him.
On that table, MESSI can only be a waiter.. while CR7 mounts the doorpost for them.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Rhu4xce: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Even Messi will be praying for this feat
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by iamimohtal(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Tapings and penalties.......tapnaldo and penaldo for a reason

No penalties...no celebration
To piss easy na it fowl no fit ?
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by jeffsummers(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

The TRUTH is both CR7 & MESSI can't be addressed as GOATS..... especially when the likes of PELE and DIEGO dey...
These are men who have singlehandedly clinched the most treasured FIFA TROPHY in the Universe.

MARADONA took Napoli all the way from the 2nd Division to Serie A and carried the league.
Isn't that madness?

Most people don't get their facts before they talk. No Player has scored 1000
GOALS. Pele's official goals is not up to 1000. Excpt u want to count the goals he scored in sec sch. RONALDO Has more official goals than pele. Pele and Maradona never won the world cup single handedly. No player can even messi and ronaldo. There are11 players on the pitch
goals

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Ukalejohn(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2021
Ceenachi:
Ronaldo no be good peesin, shey him no see Fernandez on top field, and he know say Fernandez self na agba penalty taker for man u, him supposed share the penalty with Fernandez Sha
But happy say baba get 2 goals

This kin luck wey God dash #CR7Ronaldo i pray make he dash me and my niggas
As for me i go get that luck ✌️

No be luck my guy, na work
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Kingcalls: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2021
SEGLIZ:

you got me here, I being following your comment on this thread they really angered me but with this one, you're exceptional to me.

handling that insult part is legend and manly, you're a true personality to emulation. a perfect example of 'don't judge a book by its cover' but still don't hate on CR7 the guy is good.

He is being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by goddons50: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2021
Highman1900:
penalty goal

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by goddons50: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2021
MESSI WISH HE IS PLAYING THE EUROS RIGHT NOW.....E DY PAIN AM SAY E NO DY EUROS....
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by emmytex311: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2021
40% of Ronaldo's goals have come from penalties.
While only 15% of Messi's goals come from penalties.
Judge yourself now.

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Kingcalls: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Isn't that madness?

Maradona never played in division 2 .... guy u are ignorant
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by ItalianMafia: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Na wa o, peter go bring penalty, but na Paul dey always play am, use break record. grin make i shut up. Before dem go say i be Messi fan grin
Nah mumu you be nah
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by ciencee(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Did he score his kick in UCL finals? He still lost another PK against Bayern in 2012 UCL QF. Why are you guys making it look like he has never lost a PK? For me, it has absolutely nothing to do with training. I don't know any player that score all his Penalties neither do I know any player that lost all his Penalties. You score some and you lose some as well. If Man UTD had lost the UCL to Chelsea, the story would have been different but people have forgotten that he lost his kick in that match cos they won. Its easier to point those that lost cos their team didn't qualify or win the tournament.
Count how many PK CR7 has missed and how many PK Messi has missed and get back to me?
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by otipoju(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

He scored 2 penalties.
He attained greatness using penalties.
Did you watch the game and last game?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yet he never won the hearts of people in the game, rather SANCHES did.

You are talking about one match. I am talking about a young man who came into limelight in a friendly match between Sporting Lisbon and Man United... 18 years ago.

Consistently performing at an excellent level.
Stop hating bro.

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Soltiade(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
CR7 is not GOAT but he is COW (Champion Of World)
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by eikeem(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ronaldo is a truly fantastic player, and the fact that he works hard to get better as he grows older is really remarkable.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by OJEEMAH(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
ciencee:

Count how many PK CR7 has missed and how many PK Messi has missed and get back to me?
Did you see any comparison btw CR7 & Messi on my post?? The message is simple and clear. Everything should not be about them.

To answer your question, Messi has missed more kicks but Ronaldo is not far behind and that buttresses my point in the earlier post.

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by GoldBoss(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
erumena:

My reason for respecting Ronaldo is his work rate, this guy is hardworking and he achieved all he has through it.

This is the reason I rate him higher over Messi.

Messi is naturally talented.

If Messi puts the same hardwork into his game as Ronaldo, he will definitely achieve too much.
Exactly
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by foreveryoung1515(f): 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
soojar:

Beautiful. But wait, the 'elders' too don dey chop cake now? no be kolanut again?
kolanut get hin occasion, cake too get hin own occasion.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by abbyyzino(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
SEGLIZ:

you got me here, I being following your comment on this thread they really angered me but with this one, you're exceptional to me.

handling that insult part is legend and manly, you're a true personality to emulation. a perfect example of 'don't judge a book by its cover' but still don't hate on CR7 the guy is good.
Bro don't be slow, that part you quoted was a subtle shade on CR7 by that fool. How you didn't see that beats me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soraja Vucelic Crashes A ₦85m Lambo Into Swimming Pool,Blames High Heels / Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.