Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record (48686 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Pele Congratulates Ronaldo On Moving Into Top 5 All Time National Team Scorers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by abbyyzino(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

When he was 10 years old, how many people did he dribble?
MESSI started dribbling right from 5 years.
His videos are there for you to watch.
He still does it effortlessly.
Meanwhile CR7 is penalty bed ridden now.
Your stupidity is legendary. All your comments shows you are not bright, you should quit making comment on public spaces.

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by abbyyzino(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
mofedamijo:

Ronaldo started dribbling from the womb. Go and watch Ronaldo when he was younger. You're so ignorant mehn..... Damn.

Ronaldo started at Andorinha at age 7.

By the way, football is not all about dribbling. Most legends don't dribble again after certain age due to knee problems. You reduce your shots and speed.

Ronaldo scored 31 goals last season with 6 being penalties, Messi 30 with 3 being penalties. Why the fuss.

You know nothing about the round leather game. How old are you? You sound pained and childish.
He's an ignoramus, a very slow one at that. From his comments you will see that he's not bright at all. Seun should create children section and make this dimwit the admin, that's where he belongs.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by SEGLIZ: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
abbyyzino:

Bro don't be slow, that part you quoted was a subtle shade on CR7 by that fool. How you didn't see that beats me.

I mean letting go off the insult part, I'm still not down with is analysis and criticism on CR7.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by abbyyzino(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
htdot:

If best player was giving base on goals, the Iran guy would have gotten it... you penaldo fans dont even care about if the team win or lose as far as penaldo score penalty you are ok...
But the team won the last EURO, the joke is on you.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Highman1900:
penalty goal
Tell that to FIFA,UEFA and the Portuguese FA. Keep beefing, it won't take an ounce from who CR7 is. He is a phenomenon take it or leave it.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by divineuk(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Highman1900:
penalty goal
lol Messi fan
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by mofedamijo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
abbyyzino:

He's an ignoramus, a very slow one at that. From his comments you will see that he's not bright at all. Seun should create children section and make this dimwit the admin, that's where he belongs.

Lmao. He sounds like those arguments we had in JSS classes. Who dribble pass. He probably is 13 years of age. You're right, we need kiddies sections.

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Jefferic(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
#True Talk my bro#
Wordgeddon:
There are only two footballers in the world.

1. Ronaldo
2. Others.

Messi has done a lot for Barcelona. Ronaldo has done a lot for football.

A GOAT I stan.

Jah. Please make me the Ronaldo of the career path I've chosen to tread.. Amen
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by littleguy444: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soraja Vucelic Crashes A ₦85m Lambo Into Swimming Pool,Blames High Heels / Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.