Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record (48691 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Pele Congratulates Ronaldo On Moving Into Top 5 All Time National Team Scorers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by SEGLIZ: 8:11am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

U don't need 2 insult me because I haven't & won't
It's unnecessary.
Many Nigerians are becoming insolent nowadays. It's affecting us Globally even at Embassies.

By the way, IF ARGENTINA gets to Finals this time around and penalties are envisaged, I will personally seek the expertise of CR7 in Argentina Team to help Argentina clinch the Title through penalty taking.

you got me here, I being following your comment on this thread they really angered me but with this one, you're exceptional to me.

handling that insult part is legend and manly, you're a true personality to emulation. a perfect example of 'don't judge a book by its cover' but still don't hate on CR7 the guy is good.

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Guavo: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Why won't MESSI miss penalties when CR7 trains vigorously for Penalties.
A player that has outlived his relevance in the scheme of play but very wise to steal penalties from teammates who win the penalties.
CR7 has no option but to score penalties so as to keep his fame evergreen.
Without penalties he is useless.
It was proven today.
What has he really contributed in the last games?
Ask SANCHES....
Overflowing rivers of living tears and heartbreaking pains ! Your tears gives him that vigour to keep scoring more penalties and breaking records,while you keep wailing,gnashing your teeths and hating ! You're hating the wrong guy,believe me. Nobody hates the nobodies of the society.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Johel(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2021
GoldBoss:
At 36 cristiano Ronaldo still breaks goal scoring records, His speed is something to write about, At this rate he can play till 45, A true champion, This guy is one reason I became a football fan, everyone loves this guy, his so-called haters are only pretending. CR7. grin

I don't like him...I dislike his person,his character and all about him...I prefer the G.O.A.T aka LEO MESSI.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by CzarChris(m): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Fraudssi
dude you're mean grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by ceejay10(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Lazy journalism. There is no argument whatsoever about Cristiano been an all time great. He has already cemented that status long ago. The argument is about him been The Greatest, and that debate ended yesterday. He is the greatest of all time. Signed and sealed.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Kilishihunter: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2021
Trojan8:

Dullard. When did Xavi, Iniesta and Neymar leave and when did Ronaldo leave Madrid? Trying to be clever by half!
Xavi left in 2015, neymar left in 2017, iniesta left in May 2018, penaldo left in the transfer window of 2018, So who's the dullard now grin
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Hapinex01: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2021
�������
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Hapinex01: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2021
� goat
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by HEAVEN4444: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2021
Guavo:
you are right sir ! But...your overflowing fountain of pains gives him joy,unfortunately.
grin grin
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Mosesvic11(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2021
paulolee:
saw the game...seems penalties is making it look too easy n very soft on dt record..
five goals and three penalties already after jus three games? meaning just two tap in from open play ?? habaa naa....even fernandez no do reach dis wan na..
congrats shaa mk e no b like say i de hate...
Sorry bro, but you the hate him. Anyway your hatred can not reach him... If you want him to stop scoring penalties, it is simple tell the opponent to stop causing penalties.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Mosesvic11(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
By scoring PENALTIES.
Now I know Y you are called PENALDO

The penalties he keeps scoring were created by other hardworking teammates.
He steals their penalties, scores for them & runs away only 2b celebrated by those he stole from
He didn't play anything today.

SANCHES was a far stunning player today.

CR7 has scored only PENALTIES so far in this competition, of which my GRANDMA who has Arthritis of the hip & Knee can do too.
And your elber goat cannot do the same to save his country from embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Mosesvic11(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

He scored 2 penalties.
He attained greatness using penalties.
Did you watch the game and last game?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yet he never won the hearts of people in the game, rather SANCHES did.
hatred kill you there... Something were messi could not do to save Argentina from embarrassment almost every year.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Mosesvic11(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Real PENALDO
Pls. who can name one NAIRALANDER who can't score a PENALTY?
Penalty is the only goal system which doesn't require precision.
A blind man can score such.
waooo blind man is better than Messi then.

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by mofedamijo(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Reference:

Just donot understand their beef with a 36 year old. Expecting him to be running around like a teenager after almost two decades in the game. How many 36 year olds get to make tournaments thoughtless of delivering results.

Ronaldo simply plays the game these days for the records, period. Everything else he has proven beyond doubt. The Portugal team needs him more as a talisman and inspiration because he has seen it all and done it all, absolutely unfazed by anything.

No team, club or country will not wish to have him play for them even for five minutes. Like it or not. Without him in that team, France will have been bolder to play better last night and will have overrun Portugal. Everyone that plays against him will have doubts abd exercise caution.

I couldn't have said it better. His presence brings fear to the defence line and defence midfield. Take him out and watch Kante and Pogba move to striking positions.
They want a 36 year old player run like a 10 year old.

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Mosesvic11(m): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

How did I know RENATO SANCHES was far better in that game. CR7 has outlived his relevance.
He only waits for PENALTIES won by teammates to clinch records.
Other teammates fear him, that's not respect.
That's the reason.
No one has come up to challenge him
His Last RECORDS were bestowed on him through PENALTIES only.
brother go work hard ooo , so that your old age will be success upon success oooo, everything CR7 is enjoying today, he work for it. Stop been a pained hater.. you can never reduce him... When last did your Messi make headlines... Only in Barcelona... My guy respect those that are above you.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 24, 2021
mofedamijo:

I couldn't have said it better. His presence brings fear to the defence line and defence midfield. Take him out and watch Kante and Pogba move to striking positions.
They want a 36 year old player run like a 10 year old.
When he was 10 years old, how many people did he dribble?
MESSI started dribbling right from 5 years.
His videos are there for you to watch.
He still does it effortlessly.
Meanwhile CR7 is penalty bed ridden now.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by mofedamijo(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Ronaldo started dribbling from the womb. Go and watch Ronaldo when he was younger. You're so ignorant mehn..... Damn.

Ronaldo started at Andorinha at age 7.

By the way, football is not all about dribbling. Most legends don't dribble again after certain age due to knee problems. You reduce your shots and speed.

Ronaldo scored 31 goals last season with 6 being penalties, Messi 30 with 3 being penalties. Why the fuss.

You know nothing about the round leather game. How old are you? You sound pained and childish.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Jokerman(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Guy arent you supposed to be concerned about COPA America? Oga o

2 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Mosesvic11(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Lewandowski and lukaku even dangerous pass am when it comes to goal scoring. Na just fame. When u are big u are big. As for me, i never see Wetin him dey play wey dey move me except tappins. I like Messi pass am, cos even if Messi no score, the kind of playmaking and dribbling him dey don, my body dey sweet me like see I wan cum. grin
Some of you Messi fan don't understand football at all... Football is a game of 11 players on both sides of the field, only the side that score goals is the winner not the side that dribble or playmaking as you called it.

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by yusluvad(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2021
No lies...
TimmyTen:
When you talk about consistency C.Ronaldo comes to mind. One of the greatest icons in the history of football.

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2021
mofedamijo:

Ronaldo started dribbling from the womb. Go and watch Ronaldo when he was younger. You're so ignorant mehn..... Damn.

By the way, football is not all about dribbling. Most legends don't dribble again after certain age due to knee problems. You reduce your shots and speed.

You know nothing about the round leather game. How old are you?
Pls. Upload a video of CR7 at 5years.
I really don't need the one where he was dribbling inside the womb.
I just need his video at 5yrs of age.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Trojan8(m): 8:59am On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Xavi left in 2015, neymar left in 2017, iniesta left in May 2018, penaldo left in the transfer window of 2018, So who's the dullard now grin

You are clearly the dull one if you don't understand that your post covered period from as far back as when Xavi left. It's nairaland so I am not surprised.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by erumena(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2021
GoldBoss:
At 36 cristiano Ronaldo still breaks goal scoring records, His speed is something to write about, At this rate he can play till 45, A true champion, This guy is one reason I became a football fan, everyone loves this guy, his so-called haters are only pretending. CR7. grin

My reason for respecting Ronaldo is his work rate, this guy is hardworking and he achieved all he has through it.

This is my reason for rating him higher over Messi.

Messi is naturally talented.

If Messi puts the same hardwork into his game as Ronaldo, he will definitely achieve too much.

5 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by dazzlingd(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

The whole 109 international goals were awarded penalties dashed out to appease him...
Stop the hatred, Ronaldo has one of the most classic goals of all times.
He is 36 and still breaking records....
He has won both international trophies and for club.
He is good, he is a genius, he is determined, he doesn't get satisfied and carried away, it is never enough, he keeps going, most importantly, he keeps his eyes on the prize
Learn from him and make your life better

6 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Littlefingerjp: 9:02am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
By scoring PENALTIES.
Now I know Y you are called PENALDO

The penalties he keeps scoring were created by other hardworking teammates.
He steals their penalties, scores for them & runs away only 2b celebrated by those he stole from
He didn't play anything today.

SANCHES was a far stunning player today.

CR7 has scored only PENALTIES so far in this competition, of which my GRANDMA who has Arthritis of the hip & Knee can do too.
I agree oo that your grandma can do it but first ask your dwarf brother to score the same penalty for his country if it's easy...You know greatest when you see one...

2 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by erumena(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2021
GoldBoss:

My reason for respecting Ronaldo is his work rate, this guy is hardworking and he achieved all he has through it.

This is the reason I rate him higher over Messi.

Messi is naturally talented.

If Messi puts the same hardwork into his game as Ronaldo, he will definitely achieve too much.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by mofedamijo(m): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Pls. Upload a video of CR7 at 5years.
I really don't need the one where he was dribbling inside the womb.
I just need his video at 5yrs of age.

Lol..... You must be in high school to ask me to go look for videos of Ronaldos dribbles. Is that a yard stick or what kind of childish play is this. Dribbles

Man GTFO.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Kilishihunter: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2021
Trojan8:

You are clearly the dull one if you don't understand that your post covered period from as far back as when Xavi left. It's nairaland so I am not surprised.
No matter how you throw your weak jabs, the stats and facts would always prevail, you'll tell me if xavi, iniesta or neymar were there when Liverpool knocked out Barcelona in 2019, the same year he won most of those awards in that pix, see who I'm arguing with , Tueh

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Littlefingerjp: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

We agree oo,has he achieved more than the GOAT
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Mosesvic11(m): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Ask him when last CR7 dribbled someone?

The Last he dribbled was when he was under FERGUSON in Manchester. In fact, he dribbled himself, using LEG OVER.
and the one that dribble cannot win an international cup.... If that is all it is, I will like any of my team players to dribble,.. just score the anyhow and win the match, it is more honorable to win a match than to dribble and win nothing... It is only a failure that gives such excuses.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Gbengesh: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2021
Ceenachi:
Ronaldo no be good peesin, shey him no see Fernandez on top field, and he know say Fernandez self na agba penalty taker for man u, him supposed share the penalty with Fernandez Sha
But happy say baba get 2 goals

This kin luck wey God dash #CR7Ronaldo i pray make he dash me and my niggas
As for me i go get that luck ✌️
. If you work hard luck will follow you
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by OLABOY8495(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2021
Why Do U People Hate Ronaldo And Messi If Diz Guys Are Ur Family Will U Be Saying Diz But Just Remember The Law Of Karma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 / Ahmed Musa Hosts Nigerian Local League Players At His Mansion In Jos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.