Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record (48688 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Pele Congratulates Ronaldo On Moving Into Top 5 All Time National Team Scorers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Achiri1: 6:36am On Jun 24, 2021
God of Football
Congrats senior man �
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by bewla(m): 6:38am On Jun 24, 2021
Highman1900:
penalty goal
yeah and thats not part of the game
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by ciencee(m): 6:46am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Because they don't train for it like CR7 does.
CR7 seizes every opportunity at penalty.
That's what keeps him evergreen now.
IF ARGENTINA should get to finals and penalties are involved, I will gladly ask them to buy CR7..
That's all.
Who told you that? Sergio Ramos trains for PK very well, infact he even took over the sole PK taker for R.Madrid when CR7 left, yet he was among those that have missed for the Spanish team.
CR7 trains in everything; his jumping abilities, his sprinting, his shooting abilities, penalty kicks, free kicks and others.
The hardest thing to do is scoring penalties for your national team, if you doubt it ask Messi, Ask Beckham, Roberto Baggio, Lampard, Steven Gerrard, Pirlo to mention but few,
There was a world cup knockout stage where 3 of the 4 England players miss their spot kicks, Lampard and Gerrard inclusive, the only player that score was Owen Haggreves, there was also an Euro where many of them missed only Carrick and two others score and England was also eliminated.
Infact the only 2 active players there that bears the weight of taking penalties for their national team and haven't disappointed is CR7 and Nelmar.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by oyatainer(m): 6:53am On Jun 24, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Good, if the dwarf had trained too he would have won an int trophy by now

It's not special. Ronaldo has lost penalties in great matches. He even lost in champions league final. As hard as he trains, he Messi only lost six more than him.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by MNKbandit: 6:56am On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=MALIGNANTGuest post=103028362]By scoring PENALTIES.
Now I know Y you are called PENALDO

The penalties he keeps scoring were created by other hardworking teammates.
He steals their penalties, scores for them & runs away only 2b celebrated by those he stole from
He didn't play anything today.

SANCHES was a far stunning player today.

CR7 has scored only PENALTIES so far in this competition, of which my GRANDMA who has Arthritis of the hip & Knee can do too.
[/quot

Does it mean that your grandma is better than that your dwarf goat that missed a penalty in the copa America finals? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by htdot: 7:03am On Jun 24, 2021
44Bulldog:
Like for Ronaldo
Share for Messi

Let's thrash the GOAT debate here ASAP
Ronaldo competing with striker from iran? Lol... Ronaldo is a striker and thus he should be competing with the likes of Lewandowski and not great footballer like messi
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by oyatainer(m): 7:04am On Jun 24, 2021
Threemg:

Now that's where you missed it. Who is a complete player? A player that has mastered the act of it in all dimensions: Left leg, Right leg, Head, Chest, Backheel, Free Kick, Penalty etc. The ability of CR7 to standout in all these areas makes him standout. If the world of football included penalty as part of the game I really do not understand your pain. Respect him and move on, you think Messi will forever be happy for missing that golden chance of winning an international trophy for his country on penalty?

It's a lie. A complete player is the one who is consistent with almost all football skills.,ranging from passing, dribbling, chance created, shooting, placing, heading, freekicks, and others.

What happened to Messi in Copa America final has happened to Ronaldo too in champions league final. He got covered by team mates.Thats why it's not often said and referenced.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by TJaguar(m): 7:04am On Jun 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Tapings and penalties.......tapnaldo and penaldo for a reason

No penalties...no celebration
I bin think sey you get sense. Your messi no dey score penalty?

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by cyrilamx(m): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
By scoring PENALTIES.
Now I know Y you are called PENALDO

The penalties he keeps scoring were created by other hardworking teammates.
He steals their penalties, scores for them & runs away only 2b celebrated by those he stole from
He didn't play anything today.

SANCHES was a far stunning player today.

CR7 has scored only PENALTIES so far in this competition, of which my GRANDMA who has Arthritis of the hip & Knee can do too.
If your grandma was taking her job serious and exercises like CR7, she won't be battling with anthritis. Hate is in ur Gene

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by TJaguar(m): 7:07am On Jun 24, 2021
rawtouch:
penaldo
If scoring penalties were so easy. Why don't other players have these records. Keep hating yourself. Later you will want other people to celebrate you

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by TJaguar(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

He scored 2 penalties.
He attained greatness using penalties.
Did you watch the game and last game?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yet he never won the hearts of people in the game, rather SANCHES did.
penaldo
If scoring penalties were so easy. Why don't other players have these records. Keep hating yourself. Later you will want other people to celebrate you
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by MNKbandit: 7:14am On Jun 24, 2021
oyatainer:

It's a lie. A complete player is the one who is consistent with almost all football skills.,ranging from passing, dribbling, chance created, shooting, placing, heading, freekicks, and others.

What happened to Messi in Copa America final has happened to Ronaldo too in champions league final. He got covered by team mates.Thats why it's not often said and referenced.
Have u forgotten that cr7 first scored a header in that match?

2 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by TJaguar(m): 7:17am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Real PENALDO
Pls. who can name one NAIRALANDER who can't score a PENALTY?
Penalty is the only goal system which doesn't require precision.
A blind man can score such.

Is it only penalty he scores?. If it was that easy who don't other players do the same.
It's show your level of intellect and it's pitiful
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by TJaguar(m): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Fuckthamods:

If you've been following this tournament you'd know penalty isn't easy to score, morata missed today, only 3 players so far has been able to score penalties. Dumb hater
Help me tell am
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2021
ciencee:

Who told you that? Sergio Ramos trains for PK very well, infact he even took over the sole PK taker for R.Madrid when CR7 left, yet he was among those that have missed for the Spanish team.
CR7 trains in everything; his jumping abilities, his sprinting, his shooting abilities, penalty kicks, free kicks and others.
The hardest thing to do is scoring penalties for your national team, if you doubt it ask Messi, Ask Beckham, Roberto Baggio, Lampard, Steven Gerrard, Pirlo to mention but few,
There was a world cup knockout stage where 3 of the 4 England players miss their spot kicks, Lampard and Gerrard inclusive, the only player that score was Owen Haggreves, there was also an Euro where many of them missed only Carrick and two others score and England was also eliminated.
Infact the only 2 active players there that bears the weight of taking penalties for their national team and haven't disappointed is CR7 and Nelmar.

Good Analysis you have up there and You also wrote that CR7 trains in EVERYTHING right? ..
Please what about DRIBBLING?
when was the last time CR7 dribbled at least a player unassisted?
Did you know that GEORGE WEAH was more of a complete player than CR7.
George WEAH could dribble from his half to the opponent's half.
He has got dribbling skills.
He has got powerful kicks.
He has got heading skills.
He has got penalty skills & many more
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by TJaguar(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2021
kenzysmith:
Penalties as usual at of 5 goals scored 3 penalties I will respect lewa who has scored 3 world class goals and bow out in style. A won penalty drug dealer even celebrates wildly even when d ist penalty is controversial.
What's wrong In taking penalties? Not everyone scores them. Messi no dey play penalty too?
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 24, 2021
cyrilamx:
If your grandma was taking her job serious and exercises like CR7, she won't be battling with anthritis. Hate is in ur Gene
ARTHRITIS is what awaits any aging person.
It's a privilege to have Osteoarthritis in old age because you have to be alive and attain "Eldership" to experience one.

What has osteoarthritis got to do with a man in his mid other late 30's?
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by soojar(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
He's a legend.

Are you in osun and needs a catering plug? We're your best bet. Call 08131635203 for enquiries. We make celebration cakes, small chops, decorations and event planning.

Beautiful. But wait, the 'elders' too don dey chop cake now? no be kolanut again?
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Harmattan123(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2021
Congratulations to the king of penalty takers...... See Penaldo......
3/5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by OJEEMAH(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2021
ciencee:

Did he score his kick in UCL finals? He still lost another PK against Bayern in 2012 UCL QF. Why are you guys making it look like he has never lost a PK? For me, it has absolutely nothing to do with training. I don't know any player that score all his Penalties neither do I know any player that lost all his Penalties. You score some and you lose some as well. If Man UTD had lost the UCL to Chelsea, the story would have been different but people have forgotten that he lost his kick in that match cos they won. Its easier to point those that lost cos their team didn't qualify or win the tournament.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Did he score his kick in UCL finals? He still lost another PK against Bayern in 2012 UCL QF. Why are you guys making it look like he has never lost a PK? For me, it has absolutely nothing to do with training. I don't know any player that score all his Penalties neither do I know any player that lost all his Penalties. You score some and you lose some as well. If Man UTD had lost the UCL to Chelsea, the story would have been different but people have forgotten that he lost his kick in that match cos they won. Its easier to point those that lost cos their team didn't qualify or win the tournament.
Ask him when last CR7 dribbled a player comfortably and unassisted, since CR7 is a complete player?
The last time he attempted such was under Ferguson, Manchester United but he ended up dribbling himself through LegOver..

2 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Harmattan123(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Harmattan123:
Congratulations to the king of penalty takers...... See Penaldo......
3/5
Pls 4give me
I wanna say C Ronaldo not See Penaldo
at least 3 out of 5 doesn't make you a failure
But 2 out of 5
NXT balloon d'or winner �
Gbe fún!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Trojan8(m): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Where's his IFHSS playmaker award? Award won by midfielders Penaldo has 2 international titles has he won any best player award in them? Penalty statpadder as my GOAT? Tufiakwa

Dullard. When did Xavi, Iniesta and Neymar leave and when did Ronaldo leave Madrid? Trying to be clever by half!

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by ojaysam25(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2021
Asour:

Not correct . For someone who wants to correct another.
M10's last goal for Argentina v Chile in the ongoing COPA 2021 was a freekick. Before then though, it was a penalty. So not last 5.
Read the post i quoted again....i think it's a comprehension issue....let me help you out....the guy i quoted said ronaldo has scored 4 penalties in his last 5 match for portugal and i reply that such should have been attributed to messi last 5 games for argentina....i hope you understand now. Now run along.

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Trojan8(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2021
htdot:

Ronaldo competing with striker from iran? Lol... Ronaldo is a striker and thus he should be competing with the likes of Lewandowski and not great footballer like messi

Another one trying to be clever by half, the same striker from Iran has more international goals than Pessi and every other person you called. Are you always this slow?

2 Likes

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Tudorsk(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Ceenachi:
Ronaldo no be good peesin, shey him no see Fernandez on top field, and he know say Fernandez self na agba penalty taker for man u, him supposed share the penalty with Fernandez Sha
But happy say baba get 2 goals

This kin luck wey God dash #CR7Ronaldo i pray make he dash me and my niggas
As for me i go get that luck ✌️
they are not mate, and it can't happen cus CR7 Soo much love records
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2021
htdot:

NO ONE has ever bothered to ask how that IRANIAN ALI DAEI scored so much goals yet he isn't known nor recognized. No Ballon d Or or FIFA player of the year award.
Was he scoring only PENALTIES too?
People should ask questions.
Pls. I need more facts about him.

GEORGE is more known than that Iranian Legend.
Was his legendary due to Penalties or what?
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Asour: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2021
ojaysam25:

Read the post i quoted again....i think it's a comprehension issue....let me help you out....the guy i quoted said ronaldo has scored 4 penalties in his last 5 match for portugal and i reply that such should have been attributed to messi last 5 games for argentina....i hope you understand now. Now run along.

Oh. Ok. You're right.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Guavo: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Good Analysis you have up there and You also wrote that CR7 trains in EVERYTHING right? ..
Please what about DRIBBLING?
when was the last time CR7 dribbled at least a player unassisted?
Did you know that GEORGE WEAH was more of a complete player than CR7.
George WEAH could dribble from his half to the opponent's half.
He has got dribbling skills.
He has got powerful kicks.
He has got heading skills.
He has got penalty skills & many more
109 goals in 176 appearances on the national stage,let that sink in ! It's no longer "he can't score against france,germany,spain ",it's now ;"they are all penalties!". Few players can dribble than ousame dembele ,go watch his game and rest ! you will keep wailing,he will continue to break records and setting new ones,and you may end up developing high blood pressure when ever you read about his achievements. Ronaldo i know,messi i know ,who are you ?

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Guavo: 8:03am On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
penaldo grin
you are right sir ! But...your overflowing fountain of pains gives him joy,unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by OJEEMAH(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Ask him when last CR7 dribbled a player comfortably and unassisted, since CR7 is a complete player?
The last time he attempted such was under Ferguson, Manchester United but he ended up dribbling himself through LegOver..
Let's leave that for another day......he lost about 2 penalties last season.
Re: Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record by Jackyz: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Real PENALDO Pls. who can name one NAIRALANDER who can't score a PENALTY? Penalty is the only goal system which doesn't require precision. A blind man can score such.
yet ur dwarf sent it away from the stadia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soraja Vucelic Crashes A ₦85m Lambo Into Swimming Pool,Blames High Heels / Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.