Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC (6563 Views)

Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election / Jega Inec Chairman To Resign Over Alleged Sectionalism And Favouritism / Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by humebuloe: 10:44am On May 12, 2011
god will surely save this country
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 12, 2011
Why are Nigerians so willing to accept rigged elections?

Why no outrage? undecided
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by fawazbruce: 4:57pm On May 12, 2011
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Ansary(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2011
What was dat ur name again? Bruce lee or what shit? You are really a disgrace to Nigeria? Foolish igbo man like you? I have lived my life to know igbos as educated and as thinkers as an african should be, bur you here, you are confusing my understanding of igbos, Anyway, not to generalise, i knwo u ar juzt a piece of shit among them, and am not so sure if you are nor faking to be igbo, I have been following all these conversations, am juzt patriotic enough not to comment because to me, doing what you guys are doing here, is juzt telling the world that Nigeria is no more unified and cannot control its own internal affairs, I hate you, all of you saying these abuses about North or South, Nigeria is not appreciating your efforts of deunifying my country, God shall make you ashamed of your selves and you shall not succeed in ruining my country, To all of you here, I know am young, might be probably responding to my elders, if not I would have said something really bad to you all, but I am warning you guys enough is enough, Elections were held, GEJ won, Buhari failed, CPC has taken the case to court, goodluck, cos thats a good step in democracy, some corpers have died, we lost them, and may God reward them for thier trying in making my country better, the useless people that killed them shall never find peace in thier lives, Nigeria is tired of all these rubbish you guys are saying you should be ashamed of your selves as Nigerians, This is not what we are expecting from you, instead of you making plans for our future and praying for us, you are here embarrassing us,

Bunch of fools,
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by fawazbruce: 8:40pm On May 12, 2011
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by warrior01: 11:12pm On May 12, 2011
AmSorry or what was that rubbish name of yours called? First of all, f-uck off you little piece of s-hit!!! second of all, when those older than you speak, you keep shut or f-uck off!!! third of all, i can read btw the lines and i know you obviously did not lose a loved one neither do you know any corper who was killed; that's why you can come and write such rubbish here.

You like Nigeria and wish the best for Nigeria? So do we who write about the past injustices in this nation that must be corrected!!! You're too young to understand what would make some set of people to kill other human beings like goats and slash their bodies like suya meat. That's what buhari's s-hitty supporters did to those corpers they murdered in cold blood. They did that cos they feel they own nigeria. They think they are above the law. We have not forgotten what buhari and his supporters did, we wont forget and when the times is right and their sins are full, they will ALL get their just reward.

Secondly, I will rather write and curse on NL to ease the hurt and pain from what those barbarian ethnic warmongers(that are obviously your relatives) did to my fellow naija brethern than become insane and reciprocate(hope you're smart enough to follow my logic). Its time those who delude themselves in thinking they own the nation know that they never did and NOW, it will be FIRE FOR FIRE!!!

Since you've admitted to your being immature, i wont bother exchanging words with you again since you dont know how to respect your elders.

guy, I dey gbadun your style
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Ansary(m): 1:47am On May 13, 2011
Bruce Lee sir! F'ck you too! You're a disgrace to the country you're calling you mamas land!
1. You were shouting when elders are talking, kids like me should keep quiet or shut up, thats a good thing, I never knew there is a flesh in you that says the truth not tribalism! Unfortunately for you, I dont mean elders in madness, I mean elders in making Nigeria, the best country, elders in seeing the truth behind lies and close thier eyes against tribalism and religious differnce! You are just a FOOL, not an elder mr. Man, so f'ck you.

2. Well, I cant come here and be broadcasting those i knew that died in this stupid unfurtunate post election madness, may they all rest in perfect peace, but whether I know or not, they are my brothers and I feel tge pain they were killed for serving my country, Thier deaths shall never go in vain, even if pigs like you will keep on shouting abuses and nonsenses like this, Nigeria must survive!

please Lee, dont you ever say you like Nigeria, cos you dont, you will when you start thinking like good Nigerians, not like this and those killers, It is a disgrace if the world heara your post and read that you like Nigeria, cos you dont even know what it means to like something, So f'ck you again daft!

Yes, injustice should be corrected by taking out useless sculptures calling themselves by Nigerians like you and those killers. You don't have any difference with those killers, in fact I have a feeling that from the way you are saying things, you will send people to early graves more than they did, you heartless pig! You incite troubles and disturbances you devil! You shall not in in God's name!

You were shouting some people think they own Nigeria, f'ck you and all of them, though, this may be one of your useless thinkings because I never heard any body say that, but if they do exist, please go and tell them my boy that a Nigerian Is saying f'ck you and them all, Piece of shit in a trash!

I never and shall never admit to be an immature to a round headed goat like you Lee, it does not matter if you're 80 or 100, what those matter is your thinking, how you translate the data sent by your brains into something meaningful, which from all indication you lack that idea. I can control my mouth and anger mr. Lee, not you, who would teach his children how to utter words but say abuses to their mother in their presence, Chaiiiiii!

I am sure again, not even a friend of any of my relatives is as tribalist as you are, but only God knows how many thousands of breathing blocks your tribalist relatives dropped for Naija. sorry Naija , God will eradicate them, I am alone mr lee, I don't talk for my tribe, I am a man, I account for only what I do, but am very proud to be my tribe which you don't know and you will never, So for you, those killers, and all other of your types, spend the rest of your lives f'ckng your selves cos Nigeria will never be affected by your illicit acts and murderous wordings and senseless thinking, I feel so bad you are a Nigerian but God knows best why He give us You, may be you will understand that tribalism and sectarism are not the answers, I pray so 4 you Oga,
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Nobody: 11:05am On May 13, 2011
Since it has been widely accepted that 2011 presidential elections were not free and fair, and that widespread rigging occured, what is it that convinced you that GEJ  won?

How can you accept / trust results of rigged elections?

This is beside the fact that elections were not free and fair ( The leading parties were not given equal access to the media)

What evidence indicated prior to these elections, that GEJ was capable of winning?

Prior to elections all indicators and trusted polls indicated Buhari had huge majority of support.

The fact that we seemingly keep quiet whilst the government steal our mandate , breaks my heart. Thinking about it shouldn't be surprising, after all we are aware of government and individuals stealing our wealth and we do nothing sad

I thank God I do not have to live in Nigeria, and I now fully understand when people say that Nigerians deserve their leaders.
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by jpphilips(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2011
Sorry buhari, the legal system is compromised justice mary odili and Justice Salami Saga.
this is where you need to shake you head and wisper to your self "what can a man do?"
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by luluosas(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2011
@fawazbruce AmSorry or what was that rubbish name of yours called? First of all, f-uck off you little piece of s-hit!!! second of all, when those older than you speak, you keep shut or f-uck off!!! third of all, i can read btw the lines and i know you obviously did not lose a loved one neither do you know any corper who was killed; that's why you can come and write such rubbish here.

You like Nigeria and wish the best for Nigeria? So do we who write about the past injustices in this nation that must be corrected!!! You're too young to understand what would make some set of people to kill other human beings like goats and slash their bodies like suya meat. That's what buhari's s-hitty supporters did to those corpers they murdered in cold blood. They did that cos they feel they own nigeria. They think they are above the law. We have not forgotten what buhari and his supporters did, we wont forget and when the times is right and their sins are full, they will ALL get their just reward.

Secondly, I will rather write and curse on NL to ease the hurt and pain from what those barbarian ethnic warmongers(that are obviously your relatives) did to my fellow naija brethern than become insane and reciprocate(hope you're smart enough to follow my logic). Its time those who delude themselves in thinking they own the nation know that they never did and NOW, it will be FIRE FOR FIRE!!!

Since you've admitted to your being immature, i wont bother exchanging words with you again since you dont know how to respect your elders.

The lad who admitted he was young is far more mature to you in reasoning. They say, a fool at 40 is fool forever. You belong to this category. Your aggressive nature makes you to be worst than those killers. Buhari is never connected to the killings but, you and your likes painted him so, to appear a murderer. You have failed for claiming that, this broad day light rigged elections were free according to you. Your head must be examined.
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by fawazbruce: 8:38pm On May 13, 2011
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Ansary(m): 11:41pm On May 13, 2011
you squatting goat! it will not and shall not, not even me and the other fellows, but all other Nigerians, even you if you really are Nigerian! Though I hate your utterances and how you react to issues and your tribalism, but still you earning a respect of being disowned and abandoned to my dear country, for just this, I pray no evil shall near you, All you need is calm your self down, you really need prayers from mama and papa, so that God Almighty can enlighten your brains and eject the tribalism you are taking to be your life style, you green shit!

Am sooo very sorry every body, i was pissed up! F'ck up u

God bless Naija
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by humebuloe: 4:40pm On May 16, 2011
Time will tell in all this saga
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by fawazbruce: 8:53pm On May 16, 2011
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by jpphilips(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2011
for you 3 fools with quotes above, I have one phrase for you " That which befell the corpers will befall you and your loved ones" Rigged elections? In your warped minds only.

politics section: PG18
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 17, 2011
@fawazbruce
Since it has been widely accepted that 2011 presidential elections were not free and fair, and that widespread rigging occured, what is it that convinced you that GEJ won?

How can you accept / trust results of rigged elections?

This is beside the fact that elections were not free and fair ( The leading parties were not given equal access to the media)

What evidence indicated prior to these elections, that GEJ was capable of winning?

Prior to elections all indicators and trusted polls indicated Buhari had huge majority of support.

The fact that we seemingly keep quiet whilst the government steal our mandate , breaks my heart. Thinking about it shouldn't be surprising, after all we are aware of government and individuals stealing our wealth and we do nothing

I thank God I do not have to live in Nigeria, and I now fully understand when people say that Nigerians deserve their leaders.
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by humebuloe: 5:32pm On May 19, 2011
Gen Buhari
I don't think u live in this our planet, how can u say that Buhari has public opinion poll going for him than GEJ when every available media both local and international confirmed through their public polls that GEJ is leading b4 the elections which later manifested in the result of the polls.
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 19, 2011
All reliable (online) polls had Buhari way ahead
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by KBrown: 5:39pm On May 20, 2011
@GenBuhari

Let's be sincere.
It was obvious to everybody before the election that CPC needed an alliance with ACN to defeat PDP. Buhari miscalculated that the whole north will vote for him to qualify him for a runoff. It however did not work out that way.

By the time forensic test removes multiple ballots from all parties including CPC, it is obvious that PDP because of its spread will still carry the day.
Mark my word!
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 20, 2011
^^I strongly disagree.

Buhari won these elections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili / Beautiful Slay Queen Spotted Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri (photos) / NOW: APC Angry With Wike For Sharing Pictures Of Tinubu Being Carried Into A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.