Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC (6562 Views)

Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election / Jega Inec Chairman To Resign Over Alleged Sectionalism And Favouritism / Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Beync(f): 3:31pm On May 08, 2011
fawazbruce:

All those who don't like GEJ, i say go f-cuk yourselves!!!

Buhari and his cohort killed tens of youth corpers like he promised to before the elections, and now he wants justice from the courts? I dey laugh in pidgin and egbesu combined grin grin grin

Let him go to court and let us see how forensic evidence will reveal that over 40% of CPC votes in the north were by underaged voters! CPC has every right to go to court, they have the right to spend their time, money and resources in any way they choose so we will see them in court and i aint even a PDP member.
[b]In Lagos, ACN won/dominated all the other elections yet lost the presidential elections; does that mean PDP rigged the presidential election and let ACN win the other elections; that ACN rigged the other elections and let PDP win the presidential election; or that people voted for who they wanted? The right answer is the last option: people voted for who they wanted(GEJ) and they rejected buhari and all the crap he stands for![/b]For all the idiots who supported CPC and Buhari, and who are ignorant of how people voted in the elections, are not happy with the elections or any other sorry a-ss reason for not being happy about GEJ victory, i say you can kiss that part of my butt that the sun does not shine on.

We are sick and tired of people claiming rigging when things dont go their way and saying things were done right when it goes their way. If PDP rigged the elections, how come PDP lost all its states in the SW, Imo and other states where their party members did not win elections? and How come CPC with all the noise it is making not make ANY significant inroads in the core north (NE and NW) CPC is the 3rd or 4th largest party in the country, depending on the metrics you use(number of governors, senators, representatives, etc) and yet, they have a horribly bloated sense of importance about themselves.

even boko haram members cannot vote for CPC as a party anymore. The CPC chairmen in the SE have said elections in the SE were free and fair, yet CPC members in the north, who did not vote in the SE are insisting the elections were flawed cos king kong buhari did not lose by the margin they expected him to lose by cheesy grin wink cool undecided.

Abeg, lets all focus on how to ensure we have power and better infrastructure in this nation. Thank God the BB team did not win. They probably will be killing off members of the opposition parties by transporting almajiris all over the nation to do "Sergeant Rogers" treatment to anyone who disagrees with them.

Sai Buhari ko, poo buhari ni. BB team = Barawo Banza team!!!

and i offer no apologies for my colorful language. If my language offends you, i will apologise after you get Buhari to apologise to the parents of all those corpers he ordered to be executed in broad daylight.
Bros, pls take beer for my head, i mean it.
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by toblosky(m): 4:07pm On May 08, 2011
solo.j:

Buhari!
Buhari!!
Buhari!!!
What exactly does he desperately want in Aso- Rock?
  IBB and buhari,please if their is anything that you forgot at ASOROCK pls tell your brother sambo to bring it for you.Not a must that you will go their yourself grin
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Billygene: 4:20pm On May 08, 2011
CPC Presidential candidate,Muhammadu Buhari is unpatriotic and wicked. South West,South South and South East
remains the most peaceful and accommodating States in Nigeria-going by statistics.Why would Northern Nigeria
always pose a threat to their so called fellow brothers and sis's, if on their mind.I was a coup member and i knew
what it takes for one to be a graduate.Can one remind Buhari if his children were those slaughtered coup member's
who's parents and siblings hope and rely on for better life;then what would be his reactions as a sadist he is.
Tell Buhari that the tears and agony he caused the family's of those gallant coup members must go after him and his
family's!, you must cry more than them not long!!!
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by nogames: 5:27pm On May 08, 2011
CPC and its supporters are bad loser,. they knew quite alright that they can not win presidential election with Buari candidature. this can be established from their reckless statement of turning Nigeria to Somalia if Buari looses.
They dont believe in court of law and they can never be satisfied with court judgment. I hope their blood shocker supporters will not descend heavily on the judge or his/her family member after the court pronouncement,
May God safe Nigeria from these alimajeris.
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by nogames: 5:36pm On May 08, 2011
when America predicted that Nigeria may break up by 2015 many Nigerian were displeased with the statement. Now the handwriting is very clear on the wall. Anybody that has family in north should advise them to leave before its too late, HE WHO HAS EAR LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING TO THE CHURCH, If these almajeris fail to win presidential election coming 2015, hnmm i reserve my comment
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by queensmith: 5:51pm On May 08, 2011
inec should be dealing with this. . . . . NOT the president!!
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by arnold75(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2011
I know PDP and GEJ are not sleeping, presenting videos and pictures of over 2 million underage voters alone will disqualify this dishonest claim. What MB of defunct BB saying. He who comes to equity must do so with clean hands. cikena
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by hercules07: 6:13pm On May 08, 2011
@arnold

Showing videos will disqualify CPC abi, shebi PDP did not get millions of votes from the same region abi, no wahala, forensic evidence will show who is lying and who is not.
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by k9ine(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2011
CPC has the right to contest the elections result.

I can promise you that Nigerians will begin to hear great, funny, terrible and all manner of revelations from the election tribunal.

Lawyers and tribunal members wan hammer now!
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Emax(m): 7:59pm On May 08, 2011
This is an attempt to divert attention from the murder of innocent corpe members by Buhari supporters.

We will never forget!!!
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by donmexy1: 8:27pm On May 08, 2011
so buhari and his useless and shameless cpc are going to court to challenge the election results?yet it took the fools over 48hrs to call their reckless supporters to order.i wish i could sue the bastards for the lives of innocent people wasted by their irrate supporters while they watched.
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 08, 2011
jmaine:

People will celebrate in Imo cause the change they so much desired came to pass by the same credible election people often chastised cos of a few hiccups here and there . . In Enugu State, people will also celebrate cos it was a battle between a performing Gov Chime and the political machinery of his former Godfather Chimaroke Nnamani . .so his victory was more like a victory for the freedom of Enugu from the clutches of Nnamani violent and corrupt antecedents . . .All incumbent performing Governors who won whether PDP or any other party never had  any fanfare cos the people ensured their re-election and saw no big deal in it . .Fashola re-election in Lagos never sparked any fanfare cos we wanted him back and voted for him without blinking, what about amaechi of Rivers State . .Fanfare celebration were synonymous in states where electioneering heated the polity and the people clamored for a change desperately. You can imagine the celebration they will have for defeating a Goliath in the mold of the PDP . . . 

The bane of Nigeria politics is that, no politician want's to lose an election. .they will only accept a result if it goes their way and anything short of that is called rigging . .we need to expunge that attitude in our democratic journey if we  are to make progress as a nation . . .

Emax:

This is an attempt to divert attention from the murder of innocent corpe members by Buhari supporters.

We will never forget!!!

grin cool
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Nobody: 1:07am On May 09, 2011
Abeg,
When did it become a crime to air your grievances in court?

I am convinced Buhari would have won a free and fair election
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Ansary(m): 8:22am On May 09, 2011
It is a pity that some head-walking Nigerians are so foolishly-literate and tribalist right from thier hearts, that they must force yoy to utter some words that should be heard only at markets, Is GEJ your fathers' uncle or your mothers' neighbour? Why should not the opposition go to court when PDP would have done the same if they hd lost, That's the democracy, and we are on the right path, because one day one day, elections will be cancelled by courts, I dont give a shit if GEJ wins or Buhari, to me they are all thieves with GEJ wanting to rob you more and Buhari dreaming to rob you, You guys are earrh thwacked with poverty, hunger, insecurity and other things as Nigerians, that is what you should be calling for, The prevailance of truth in your country, not the useless shits you are saying, I hate to believe that some of you here are truly Nigerians, As youths you guys are only promising us a future of the same thing as the present which is eaten by religious sentiments, tribalism and illogical thinkings, God purnish those that killed all our corpers and everyone that died, The way you are talking makes me think, you will do more than they did if gotten the slightest chance, Mtsw
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Nobody: 8:24am On May 09, 2011
GenBuhari:

Abeg,
When did it become a crime to air your grievances in court?

I am convinced Buhari would have won a free and fair election

Yes I agree with you in his Village jut like Governor Aliu of Niger State said cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by gaskydudu: 10:01am On May 09, 2011
Buhari cannot win. let's be true to ourselves.

The elections were relatively free and fair. Yes there was rigging which was curtailed. It is not overnight that you achieve perfection. We all know there were irregularities but what matters most is that the INEC tried to make it as transparent as possible , and over time we will get there. Please give Jega a break!!! Even in developed countries , it's still not perfect.

GEJ is the people's choice whether Buhari likes it or not. Maybe in 2015 things may fall in his favour, not now.

And is "Mr Integrity" innocent of all these ? Rubbish!!!

He should embrace the new government jor, and see how he can contribute to make Nigeria governable when the youths take over in the nearest future grin
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by snthesis(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2011
btw- Buhari is a chronic loser, grin grin grin tongue

Billygene:

CPC Presidential candidate,Muhammadu Buhari is unpatriotic and wicked. South West,South South and South East
remains the most peaceful and accommodating States in Nigeria-going by statistics.Why would Northern Nigeria
always pose a threat to their so called fellow brothers and sis's, if on their mind.I was a[b] coup[/b] member and i knew
what it takes for one to be a graduate.Can one remind Buhari if his children were those slaughtered coup member's
who's parents and siblings hope and rely on for better life;then what would be his reactions as a sadist he is.
Tell Buhari that the tears and agony he caused the family's of those gallant coup members must go after him and his
ehm!!! wat sch did u finish from again? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Nobody: 11:22am On May 09, 2011
Elections were not free and fair

It is either free and fair or it was not .

This like saying that a woman is relatively pregnant
gaskydudu:

Buhari cannot win. let's be true to ourselves.

The elections were relatively free and fair. Yes there was rigging which was curtailed.
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by gaskydudu: 12:32pm On May 09, 2011
GenBuhari:

If u were expecting an error free election then you must be joking, on many standards the election was fair. If i want to quantify it i'll give it a pass mark of 65% which is better than any election held in this country ever!

It is on that benchmark that i judge the elections. It can only get better.
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by sandokaa: 12:44pm On May 09, 2011
Now that CPC has launched an insensitive petition over the presidential election result, not minding the painful loss of innocent corpers mercilessly hacked to death by mobs chanting "Sai Buhari" "Sai CPC", all corpers of southern origin should relocate from the north, at least, till after the case is fully settled. No one can tell the kind of atrocities that would be unleashed on innocent citizens up-north again, when the legal fireworks begin and the final verdict pronounced. Pastor Bakare should speak up; is he part of this legal move by CPC?
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by bisiaet: 2:21pm On May 09, 2011
Please why cant Buhari and his CPC gang just go and redirect their time for more constructive things than chasing the wind?

Why is this amn and his follwers are so adamant and goatminded for God sake?

Please are these people trying to rule this country by force oh heaven?

Innocent souls were wasted just because of insensitive utterances of "A failure bloody pretend bloody man the so called elderstateman Buhari" and that is not enough to cover their faces in shame and go home and they are still talking about April poll which in a normal situation Buhari and the party leadership should be in hot soup for their careless and reckless talks that spark deadly protest but so funny enough they are still looking for mandate where they do not have one is a shameful thing.

We are waiting to see how far they will go their Almajiri can still go back to street to continue their vampire business. But for  Bakare I have no word for  him yet till the day I have the chance of meeting him one on one he will receive the embarrassement of his lifetime I thought he was truely a man of God, a good christain indeed and a defender of his faith not knowing is just one of the type. God bless
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by soloqy: 3:14pm On May 09, 2011
ahidjo:

No I am not a hater. I also fought for Goodluck to be enthroned during the Yaradua debacle. This was purely based on principles and not sentiments and emotions ruling Nigerians today. As for the statistics, I will give it to you: In Nigeria, a plate of food costs about N250 in a country where the minimum wage is N7500 (N18000 is not yet implemented). What this means is that the minimum wage can only pay for 30 meals that is for 10 days worth of meal without spending on anything else. Now tell me any other serious country where such is obtainable( I am waiting) I will eventually prove to you scientifically and statistically that my statement is true and not based on emotion and sentiment. Now we just heard that a bag of cement sells for about N2000. How do you expect a Nigerian worker to build a house (which is one of the basic needs of life) with these unreasonable costs. If that is the type of country all of you want, GOODLUCK to you and your teeeming friends. I wait for you to counter my argumement with facts not emotions and sentiments

So the 250 naira a plate of food started only with Goodluck Jonathan? The plate of food jumped to that amount when GEJ became president, right?

So you are saying the minimum wage went down to that amount just as GEJ came in? For your info, the attempt at taking the minimum wage from 7,500 to 18,000 was only given bite since GEJ became president.

I dont know why people always choose to misplace aggression
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by namdo(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2011
win election or not, a responsible government is obligated to bring those responsible for violence and killings to justice. GEJ owes this nation this responsibility.

It has been linked to Buhari because it was his supporters that caused/maybe did the killings. It is only when people who cause these killings are fished out and brought to justice repeatedly[b][/b] that others intending to carryout similar actions in future could be deterred.

Security of the lives and properties of citizens is surely an area that has not been adequately addressed in the various states of nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Omooba77: 10:52am On May 10, 2011
CPC lost, even Tony Momoh said the voting was free,but coalition was the problem. Why not compel INEC to bring all the forms and compare with those of agents. How can someone who didn't campaign win in the South. People also forgot that' press ya hand for umbellela' was more popular,so Abokis were just pressing go!
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by intrepid: 11:12am On May 10, 2011
Why should Buhari not allow peace to reign in this country?

Is he trying to tell us that he is the only one in Nigeria who can go to court?He has the money and the time to disturb our polity.

For once let the losers accept and assist others to move the country forward.
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by KBrown: 4:10pm On May 10, 2011
For every single proof that Buhari thinks he will unveil against GEJ's popular mandate, PDP will unearth double proofs of intimidation, under-age voting and lawlessness of CPC supporters.
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by ncpat(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2011
did i hear the general say forensic test? well to me this is a simple case, let inec leave him to provide the financial and logistic for it as federal government will not give a dem for any forensic analysis and he should start with the thumb print on cpc and he will be surprise to see photo of under age voting for him. no be only forensic dem go do, dem go do forest test
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by luluosas(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2011
@Billygene CPC Presidential candidate,Muhammadu Buhari is unpatriotic and wicked. South West,South South and South East
always pose a threat to their so called fellow brothers and sis's, if on their mind.I was a coup member and i knew

You have admitted that, the slain corpers were coup plotters. Which University or polytechnic did you graduate from? Your certificate should be withdrawn immediately. You are a disgrace to the academia. The resources wasted on your education would have been used for CHARITY services. When they were selling the unused ballot papers for 20K per booklet to PDP agents, little did they know that, people were watching them. I witnessed it myself during the Presidential elections.
You just make my day, my ribs are cracking for laughter.
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by Nobody: 10:50am On May 11, 2011
Members of your party brazenly orchestrated the maiming and murder of hundreds of innocent citizens for your sake. Is that not enough retribution for the rigged elections? What do you want, Mr general?
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by baslone: 11:13am On May 11, 2011
New Bestseller: "How to falsify election results, Get hundreds killed, Avoid responsibility and Blame others"

Authors?:
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by honprof: 12:11pm On May 11, 2011
All those who don't like GEJ, i say go f-cuk yourselves!!!

Buhari and his cohort killed tens of youth corpers like he promised to before the elections, and now he wants justice from the courts? I dey laugh in pidgin and egbesu combined Grin Grin Grin

Let him go to court and let us see how forensic evidence will reveal that over 40% of CPC votes in the north were by underaged voters! CPC has every right to go to court, they have the right to spend their time, money and resources in any way they choose so we will see them in court and i aint even a PDP member.
In Lagos, ACN won/dominated all the other elections yet lost the presidential elections; does that mean PDP rigged the presidential election and let ACN win the other elections; that ACN rigged the other elections and let PDP win the presidential election; or that people voted for who they wanted? The right answer is the last option: people voted for who they wanted(GEJ) and they rejected buhari and all the crap he stands for!For all the idiots who supported CPC and Buhari, and who are ignorant of how people voted in the elections, are not happy with the elections or any other sorry a-ss reason for not being happy about GEJ victory, i say you can kiss that part of my butt that the sun does not shine on.

We are sick and tired of people claiming rigging when things dont go their way and saying things were done right when it goes their way. If PDP rigged the elections, how come PDP lost all its states in the SW, Imo and other states where their party members did not win elections? and How come CPC with all the noise it is making not make ANY significant inroads in the core north (NE and NW) Huh Huh CPC is the 3rd or 4th largest party in the country, depending on the metrics you use(number of governors, senators, representatives, etc) and yet, they have a horribly bloated sense of importance about themselves.

even boko haram members cannot vote for CPC as a party anymore. The CPC chairmen in the SE have said elections in the SE were free and fair, yet CPC members in the north, who did not vote in the SE are insisting the elections were flawed cos king kong buhari did not lose by the margin they expected him to lose by Cheesy Grin Wink Cool Undecided.

Abeg, lets all focus on how to ensure we have power and better infrastructure in this nation. Thank God the BB team did not win. They probably will be killing off members of the opposition parties by transporting almajiris all over the nation to do "Sergeant Rogers" treatment to anyone who disagrees with them.

Sai Buhari ko, poo buhari ni. BB team = Barawo Banza team!!!

and i offer no apologies for my colorful language. If my language offends you, i will apologise after you get Buhari to apologise to the parents of all those corpers he ordered to be executed in broad daylight.

Bros, God Bless you,
Re: Buhari’s CPC Sues Jega, INEC by kcng: 1:01pm On May 11, 2011
WITH THE EVIDENCE CPC HAS,THERE IS NO WAY THE LAST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WILL NOT BE CANCELLED IN SOME STATES.HOW CAN 89% VOTERS TURN OUT IN IMO STATE?THE INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS JUST DIDT WANT NIGERIA TO BE ANOTHER TROUBLE SPOT, SO THEY TOLD A LIE THAT THE ELECTION WAS CREDIBLE, WHEN THEY ALSO ADMITED THERE WERE NO OBSERVERS ALLOWED IN S-EAST AND S-SOUNTH.THE FEW ASSIGNED THERE WERE ARRESTED BY THE NIGERIAN POLICE.THOSE WHO RIGGED THOUGHT THEY WERE DOING GEJ A FAVOUR?BUT THEY JUST KILLED HIM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INNOSON Now Produces Fighter Jet Parts For Nigerian Airforce / BREAKING! Ajimobi, May His Soul Rest In Peace - Fisayo / NOW: APC Angry With Wike For Sharing Pictures Of Tinubu Being Carried Into A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.