Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,551 members, 7,861,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death (39629 Views)

Remembering Michael Jackson On His 64th Birthday / Remembering Michael Jackson On His 63rd Birthday / Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by sammysmiles(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
The way I love this guy was something else...

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Legend
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Ficeo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
I pray he makes heaven. Rest in Peace my legend.

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hi Hh
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Vero4u: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Onyi22:
Continue to rest in Peace Mikel Michael
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by HEAVEN4444: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
mukaila jashon
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by bastardson: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
GOAT
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by seenga(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
mikel is very much alive maam. micheal jackson is the dead one
Onyi22:
Continue to rest in Peace Mikel

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by prinzedy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hmmm
Really missed him.
Remember songs like SPEECHLESS, HEAL THE WORLD, WE'RE THE WORLD, I'LL BE THERE
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by PrinceMajestic: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
He remains the greatest of all time. GOAT. When he asked god what about all the peace that you pledged your only son? He askd god to heal the world and make it a better place, what about flowering fields? What about africans? Just listen to "earth's song" by MJ. I love MJ and will always do regardless of any bad thing mad christians say about him. Rest On my legend

7 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Skymason20(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
King of POP RESPECT... K.M.J
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Torosk1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Speechless speechless that's how you make me feel
Still the best!!! grin
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Amotekun777: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
caesymore:
How much I loved this Legend and still do... I could recall I shed tears when I heard of his demise.
R.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson

cheesy
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by neolastrada1: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Speechless speechless that's how you make me feel Still the best!!!

Learn How To Make N200,000-N400,000 Monthly Selling Free Ebooks Online
Its a 100% FREE Class Hosted on Telegram.

To Join Click on the Join Link Below

JOIN GROUP

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by witworth(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Oh Michael... 8 grammy in one night and most decorated music artist ever. What a glory.

michael jackson and Nelson mandela really made me proud as black men, it's an honor, the world will never forget to remember some people forever, Always proud of them.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Joeanurak: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
We will never forget you great man! Much love!!

Purchase your peanut burger coating machines from us today! We waybill nationwide! Whatsapp or call 08101663059

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Named my guitar after him..
Bought my guiter around March 2009,he died few months later

4 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Mangekyo: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Rip man
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by gbemishile: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Love you now and forever MJ
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Won't forget that day
Saw the news on cnn
While doing my jamb waka in a cafe

Rip legend

3 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by VillageBus(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
wunmi590:
cool

You are a legend and you will continue to be a legend Miko.....

But truth be told, you killed yourself just because you want to belong....

Beyonce, jay z, west and co are black and they are great musicians today and have also written their name in gold in the history of music....

RIP
u go just open mouth waaaaa.
Now explain how he wanted to belong!

3 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Vicuyo79: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
see below
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by wunmi590(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
VillageBus:
u go just open mouth waaaaa.
Now explain how he wanted to belong!

And you go just quote people anyhow....

Abi you think say the belong wey I mean nah to join cultists or illuminati....

People who understand my comment knows what I mean....

Close your mouth and look, you are not talking to a boy of yesterday undecided
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by VillageBus(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
wunmi590:

small boy I know u mean skin colour, sit-down for ground make I educate you, e bleach his skin because e get vitiligo.

3 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by SocialJustice: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
GeneralPula:
That’s the most gifted music artist ever liveth..

Micheal Jackson would still be very much alive if he was a white man. That, such a unique music artist with world wide fan base is a black man gave these evil whites people some sort of everyday disturbance..

I read it somewhere that he’s death wasn’t natural at all which I won’t doubt it..

There’s nothing CIA of America can’t do. There’s nothing they’ve not done..
Stop insinuating rubbish in public.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by J2381: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Continue to rest in paradise Michael Jackson, the legend and the only King of Pop music we know.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Kolena: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
wunmi590:

Only illiterates will try to understand your comment. You just displayed utter foolishness with this comment of yours.

3 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by breezeng: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Whaooh
Each and everyone will die one day.
These music piece made my day
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Adakintroy: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
The greatest musician of all eras was born obviouse black but died obviouse white.

Some still debate white supremacy. Maybe it's just for t.v.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by wunmi590(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kolena:

Only illiterates will try to understand your comment. You just displayed utter foolishness with this post of yours.

And only an illiterate person wouldn't understand my statement up there
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by begge: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
The dead jackson is still far more better than our zoo president

3 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by platido(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Michael Jackson. Lesson should categorically tell us..these white folks don't like blacks. They convince him to bleach like. Warri chicken. And kill him like chicken.

G.O.A.T of all time in Musicology

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Dayo Amusa Blasts Faithia Balogun For 'Being Hypocritical' / Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.