Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death (39637 Views)

Remembering Michael Jackson On His 64th Birthday / Remembering Michael Jackson On His 63rd Birthday / Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by venza88: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
keep resting King of Pop
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Good to hear bro, but I'm neither a fan of either Pessi or Penaldo though.
But sentiment aside Messi is the better one, they're not on the same level.

Indeed, Ronaldo is a great inspiration, hardworking and would deliver any day, anytime when it comes to goals even with his age. And goals is very important in football.
All the same when it comes to overall, Messi is just the magnificence of football.
Messi is the greatest footballer (overall), Ronaldo is the greatest goal scorer.

Those who pick Ronaldo over Messi always do that because of sentiment.
Let us shun sentiment in our judgment. You see people come here to defend Buhari, Tinubu because of sentiment. And it really sucks.
If we all learn not to be partial in our judgment, the world will be a better place. Always give it to the right person that deserves it. Thanks

You are saying nonsense

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
blowjohn:

MJ better than bob Dylan lyrically?
Better than Bruce Springsteen?
Better than Nas lyrically?
Better than paul simon lyrically?

Better than R.E.M ?

Your assessment of MJ is meant for the dustbin.

How dare you compare MJ to those bla bla bla

It's not about what you know about Bla Bla Bla

It's about what you don't know concerning MJ

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
R I P to M J
He deserves to rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Stop showing your Toxic Ignorance on a public sphere...That nick was given to him based on his great acts and because his surname was JACKSON.
FYI most of his Huge Asian Fans were known to use this nick name on stage his Asian Tour since it was easier to pronounce than his real names.

@Seniorwriter .

You're the wrong one here and the guy you quoted was right
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fuckthamods:

While there wasn't any social media in his time, Michael Jackson was known in every corner of the earth even in uncivilized communities, there's this video on YouTube, white men went with tv into amazon forest to meet some locals.. The white men showed this villagers videos of zidane, ronaldinho, Neil Armstrong on the moon and many other things, these villagers didn't know any of them, but when they was shown Michael Jackson they jumped up in happiness.
Mehn you don't know MJ abeg... Someone kings and queens from all over the world invite to perform, Michael Jackson can never walk publicly without heavy security, he's always in disguise and you're saying CR7

Guy no mind am.. him no even use Beyonce or Chris brown to compare Ronaldo na Micheal Jackson..

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
blowjohn:

If u dont know anything about music , u can use google.
Go and google paul simon or bob Dylan or nirvana.
Even more, go and Google radiohead.
People like u dont listen wide, that's why.

Wetein dey worry u na.. we dey talk of person wey be say even after 12years of his death, none of those people u mention fit near am..
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Stop showing your Toxic Ignorance on a public sphere...That nick was given to him based on his great acts and because his surname was JACKSON.
FYI most of his Huge Asian Fans were known to use this nick name on stage his Asian Tour since it was easier to pronounce than his real names.

SMH @you Felixamos ....you that can't even figure out profile gender is given an opinion.? Just wow.

@Seniorwriter .

It's one thing to be ignorant, it's another to hate wisdom.. "wacho jacho" was a name of mockery filled with so many controversies.. there was nothing good about the name..

Ngwa "Mr I too know", use your phone and Google search "why is Micheal Jackson called wacho jacko".. come back and appologice for being stupidly ignorant..

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Fuckthamods: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Felixamos:

Guy no mind am.. him no even use Beyonce or Chris brown to compare Ronaldo na Micheal Jackson..
Ronaldo is more popular than beyonce and chris brown though... Ronaldo is super famous but not up to Michael's level

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
hedonido:

No true fan of his would ever address him by that derogatory term, "Wacko Jacko", coined by the soulless tabloids.
You Sabi something jare
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by stubbornman(m): 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
blowjohn:

Did I say MJ isn't well known?
I only said, that musically, those artists I mentioned have better discographies.

Guy go and sit down, you argue blindly, must you force your weak opinion on people.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are saying nonsense

Lol. I made points, you made no point.

So who's really saying nonsense here? The person who made points, or the one who has no points?

You just displayed the first big trait of fanaticism and zombism.

Speak logic kid, not abuses.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
blowjohn:

Better than R.E.M ?

Guy! You want talk say Nas better pass cohbams asuquo lyrically or vocally? But for overall rating, you no go still give am Nas?

When you talk about musicians, wey dey compose, organize and even play instruments for their songs like osadebe and fella, you go fit compare them with Nas?... Guy no make me vex oh!
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Lol. I made points, you made no point.

So who's really saying nonsense here? The person who made points, or the one who has no points?

You just displayed the first big trait of fanaticism and zombism.

Speak logic kid, not abuses.

In your deranged state of mind
You made points

Anyway the dustbin is still there
I can help you to dispose them

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Ronaldo is more popular than beyonce and chris brown though... Ronaldo is super famous but not up to Michael's level

I no argue, the thing I dey talk be say, it's people like that he should compare with Ronaldo.. not someone like Micheal Jackson that after 12years of his death, Ronaldo can not boast of being as famous as he was
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by stubbornman(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
blowjohn:

Better than R.E.M ?

Eh be like say nah 2003 Dem born you Sha.... Your argument is blind, deaf and dumb , imagine comparing Nas with MJ, My God shocked shocked .... Some of you on this forum are not intelligent at alllllllll.

3 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
stubbornman:

Eh be like say nah 2003 Dem born you Sha.... Your argument is blind, deaf and dumb , imagine comparing Nas with MJ, My God shocked shocked .... Some of you on this forum are not intelligent at alllllllll.

As in when I see that Nas part ehn, I just vex..

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by stubbornman(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2021
Felixamos:

As in when I see that Nas part ehn, I just vex..

Body dey pepper me on top my bed angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 26, 2021
HellVictorinho:

In your deranged state of mind
You made points
Anyway the dustbin is still there
I can help you to dispose them

Stop quoting me kid. I'm not here to babysit some frustrated Nairaland kids. Take your frustration elsewhere.

Second mention and you're yet to make any logical argument or points, but just abuses.

You're not a logical person. I'm not here to drag with someone displaying the traits similar to that of religion fanatics or zombies.

If you don't have any logical argument, then stop quoting me.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Stop quoting me kid. I'm not here to babysit some frustrated Nairaland kids. Take your frustration elsewhere.

Second mention and you're yet to make any logical argument or points, but just abuses.

You're not a logical person. I'm not here to drag with someone displaying the traits similar to that of religion fanatics or zombies.

If you don't have any logical argument, then stop quoting me.

The point is that you never said anything worth memorising.

Keep your thoughts in your wardrobe!
They are not needed by me.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by foreveryoung1515(f): 12:31am On Jun 26, 2021
Latidoh1:
8 Grammy awards in one night.
e choke
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 26, 2021
stubbornman:

Body dey pepper me on top my bed angry angry

Lol...
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by blowjohn(m): 12:40am On Jun 26, 2021
Felixamos:

Guy! You want talk say Nas better pass cohbams asuquo lyrically or vocally? But for overall rating, you no go still give am Nas?

When you talk about musicians, wey dey compose, organize and even play instruments for their songs like osadebe and fella, you go fit compare them with Nas?... Guy no make me vex oh!

U dont know anything.

https://www.cnn.com/2013/01/05/showbiz/rapper-nas-turns-40/index.html

How can u ever compare nas lyrically with MJ.
U dont know music at all.

Nas lyrics are being studied in Harvard .
Go and check out his unreleased works. Even ur professors will struggle to keep up.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by blowjohn(m): 12:41am On Jun 26, 2021
stubbornman:

U dont know anything.

Go and check out his unreleased works. Even ur professors will struggle to keep up.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by blowjohn(m): 12:48am On Jun 26, 2021
So because madonna is queen of pop, does that mean she is more lyrically better than alanis morissette?
MJ was good.
But not lyrically.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 26, 2021
blowjohn:

U dont know anything.

Guy why u want make me vex na??

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by kindredspirit(m): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2021
Felixamos:

Guy why u want make me vex na??

The guy said "M.J cant enter top 30 greatest of all time"!

Surely, that should make you quit taking him seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by tampadollarsign(m): 7:29am On Jun 26, 2021
We only have one life
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Abyounghammed(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2021
richmond500:

And to this day, I don't think there is anyone more popular than MJ, maybe except Christiano Ronaldo
According to research after God, jesus, muhammad, then Micheal jackson, for this generation is cr7
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The point is that you never said anything worth memorising.
Keep your thoughts in your wardrobe!
They are not needed by me.

Exactly kid, no point, no matter how true it is could ever make any sense to a fanatic zombie, most especially a frustrated one like you. That's why in the first place, a sane person like me wouldn't be wasting precious time discussing or arguing logic with a zombie like you. It's like casting precious pearls before the swine.
Fortunately, the intelligent, logical young man I was discussing with isn't a zombie. You only appeared from no where trying to force yourself and your frustration into this whole discussion kid.
I'm not the cause of your frustration. Please stay away from Sniper, that's the only point I have for you.
I won't reply any frustrated mention from you anymore. Bye kid.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Classickj(m): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2021
brosom:
In the eye's of many, he was a superb, a hero, the man of the people, a legend and the best ever.

But in the eye's of God, was he any close to the above mentioned? I don't know, neither do u but only God knows.

No matter what we do in life, how many achievement we've won, the most important thing is our relationship with God because at the end that will be the only thing that will count.

M.J is a reminder to other super models out there that earth isn't our final destination.

R.I.P M.J
baba Gerara Here here men

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Classickj(m): 8:31am On Jun 26, 2021
richmond500:
MJ death made him more popular, though he was very popular when he was alive but he wasn't as popular as CR7, most of his fans never knew him when he was alive, up to 45% of his fans came after his dead
Baba wetin you day talk
Mj was popular without social media
Mj was known through out Africa without social media
Imagine if Mj was still alive, baba go don get 1 billon followers for IG

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Displays Her Nose Ring (photos) / Tobi Bakre Stranded At Luxury Store Abroad / D'Banj celebrates his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow On her birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.