Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death (39630 Views)

Remembering Michael Jackson On His 64th Birthday / Remembering Michael Jackson On His 63rd Birthday / Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Classickj(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2021
richmond500:
well, there was social media but its wasnt this rampant.

CR7 is still the most popular and has online fanbase greater than the population of Nigeria and that is not all of his fans, having a fan base that triple CR7 followers is like having 10% of the world population as ur followers, MJ cannot pull that

MJ didn't have that much fan bruh
there was social media in 80s and 90s
Shame on you

Mj pull this and many more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eDa-NMAe-4

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2021
kindredspirit:

The guy said "M.J cant enter top 30 greatest of all time"!

Surely, that should make you quit taking him seriously.

As in ehn... I no dey reply the again..
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by brosom(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Classickj:
baba Gerara Here here men
Lol, e pain u grin grin
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Marpol2021(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bleep out
Rilley:
When you are not assistant God, abeg get out
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Exactly kid, no point, no matter how true it is could ever make any sense to a fanatic zombie, most especially a frustrated one like you. That's why in the first place, a sane person like me wouldn't be wasting precious time discussing or arguing logic with a zombie like you. It's like casting precious pearls before the swine.
Fortunately, the intelligent, logical young man I was discussing with isn't a zombie. You only appeared from no where trying to force yourself and your frustration into this whole discussion kid.
I'm not the cause of your frustration. Please stay away from Sniper, that's the only point I have for you.
I won't reply any frustrated mention from you anymore. Bye kid.

Truth my arse

You are the one that was frustrated by my post

According to your overwhelmed brain,Messi is what you think he is

Calling me a kid or a troll doesn't change anything

That's all that noisemakers on Nairaland can do when their brains are deteriorating

I wish you more damage to your brain

1 Like

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by Observer007(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
caesymore:
How much I loved this Legend and still do... I could recall I shed tears when I heard of his demise.
R.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson

You're not alone (pun intended) I did too.
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by caesymore(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
azpekuliar:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha... if social media was around when MJ was a performimg artiste, he will triple CR7’s followership on IG! Easy peasy.

you don't even need to say that. even a blind man can see that
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death by fineberry(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Is there a way I can download that video straight to my phone by mere watching it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Blasts Faithia Balogun For 'Being Hypocritical' / Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.