Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal (40600 Views)

Matt Hancock And Gina Coladangelo Kissing, Caught On CCTV Video; Gina Packs Out / Cipriano Cassamá Resigns As President Of Guinea Bissau After One Day In Office / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by zombieHUNTER: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Oyinbo & hypocrisy are 5 & 6. They sing one man, one wife in the day, while they transfer illegitimate children amongst themselves in the Night. Na people wey dey copy them I pity pass. They think they are wiser than all the prophets of God that had more than one legally married wive, with the exception of Jesus son of Mary, who never married in his live, as such married couples can't learn anything from him.

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by kenfarm(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
blinking001:
Pussy ass Niga. Like why is he resigning? Ordinary kiss?

The thing weak me..... But it leadership by example.... Unlike our leaders...... The mentality is "we die there oh" grin
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sain humans

Ganduje stole on live Camera but he didn't resign to tell u how wicked Nigerians are

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by witworth(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Their affair or relationship continues after the storm.
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
When will Buhari resign na?
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Naijanascam: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
He voluntarily resigned without much fuss ...if it was in the other side,the media house is in a a real trouble grin grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by CSTRR: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Oyinbo & hypocrisy are 5 & 6. They sing one man, one wife in the day, while they transfer illegitimate children amongst themselves in the Night. Na people wey dey copy them I pity pass. They think they are wiser than all the prophets of God that had more than one legally married wive, with the exception of Jesus son of Mary, who never married in his live, as such married couples can't learn anything from him.
See the poor Igbo husband smiling.

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Soulsymbol99: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Imagine! Jst ordinary kiss d man resign smiley bt hia u go politician with overwhelming evidence of corruption d man go sit tight undecided
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by CSTRR: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by FarahAideed: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ogaga87:

Go read the news from BBC.. Nairaland is just trying to mislead people.. That is the man's wife and they even have three three children together but the offense here is that whether married, you have to keep social distance even at your place of work.. He broke the rule he created and the reason he is leading by example..

Next time you bring this typical Nigerian Low IQ to me I will be pissed ....

The woman he was caught kissing is not his wife but his aide called Gina who is married to Oliver Tress .... Below is the picture of Matt Hancock and his wife and below is is the picture of the woman he was kissing and her own husband ...please never being this low IQ game to me again

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
If nah you, will you resign?

I don't think he will. Here is Naija where almost everybody is a criminal grin

You see all of us shouting on this thread ehn,,, we are worse than those currently in power cool.

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ogaga87:

Go read the news from BBC.. Nairaland is just trying to mislead people.. That is the man's wife and they even have three three children together but the offense here is that whether married, you have to keep social distance even at your place of work.. He broke the rule he created and the reason he is leading by example..

E choke ooo

Do you just form your own reports?

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by kumulus(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
A real man, owned and owns his shit.

-Lloyd
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Judolisco(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
In my country a senator was caught on camera in an intimacy shop slapping the receptionist several times... He did not resign and his fellow senators shielded him

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by keypha1: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Women has kill many strong men, they kill Sampson like chicken, but God will protect men from evil ones.
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by AfonjaConehead: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by themanderon: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Over here the terrorist Pantami and his CCB kung fu master counterpart are still holding on to their position with the able support of the terrorist in chief president.
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by eyinjuege: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Powerful married men and cheating are like 5 and 6.
The funny thing is they all cheat with respectable married women with children.
From Jeff Bezos to Bill Gates to this Hancock guy. And many more btw. (Surprisingly, Hancock cheated with his aide, a woman married to a multimillionaire who's quite handsome too)
Meaning women actually are also polyandrous in nature.
Why do we then have the narrative that women cannot cheat and love their husbands at the same time?
Especially since they are better at multitasking than even the men?
If a woman doesn't cheat, it's simply because she made the decision not to. Not because she can't, or because she loves you so much.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
chatinent:
He should. His shame leave him dey catch me.

Guy no be small. Damn straight. This one too heavy. Mehn, I day feel for the guy. Truly faithfulness is virtue one must covet in these days and age.
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Npmedia(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
How I wish e can happen like dis in Nigeria angry grin grin grin
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by BabaO2: 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Pantami still in government
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Shame no go gree am continue na grin grin Just imagine oo, He's even married grin

BOTH actually
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by simplesearch: 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Patrioticman007:

No true prophet of God ever married more than one wife in the bible in both the old and new testament, may be you are referring to prophet in some other religion though.
If you have their name you can list them here.
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
No go work for hia[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by frog12: 12:24am On Jun 27, 2021
even without COVID rules, he's still having an affair with a staff. he must go.

but he dey ENJOY HOLDING HIM HANDS ON THE WOMAN BUTTOCKS grin grin grin grin grin grin

what else dem dey do for that locked OFFICE
he did not know the government was SPYING on him??
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by wallarwallar(m): 12:34am On Jun 27, 2021
wwwihy:
Previous thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6620412/matt-hancock-gina-coladangelo-kissing

Matt Hancock, Britain's beleaguered health secretary, resigns after being caught kissing aide

Matt Hancock resigned as Britain's Health Secretary Saturday, one day after he apologized for breaching Covid regulations.

The married politician was pictured kissing and embracing his adviser, with whom British tabloid The Sun alleges he is having an affair. The newspaper reported that the images were from May 6, two weeks before cross-household contact was allowed indoors in England

I've been to see the Prime Minister to resign as Secretary of State for Health and Social care... Those of us who make these rules have got to stick by them, and that's why I've got to resign," Hancock said in a video posted on his Twitter page.
"I'm very proud of what we've done to protect the NHS at the peak, to deliver that vaccine rollout -- one of the fastest in the world -- and I look forward to supporting the government and the Prime Minister from the backbenches," he added.
In a letter to Boris Johnson, he apologized writing, "I want to reiterate my apology for breaking the guidance and apologise to my family and loved ones for putting them through this."

The Sun's report had sparked accusations of apparent cronyism -- an allegation that the health secretary has faced previously for awarding a contract to a former neighbor for Covid-19 test kits.
Hancock has been under pressure for months over his handling of the coronavirus pandemic in Britain, but had managed to cling onto his role.
He was accused by Prime Minister Boris Johnson's former chief adviser Dominic Cummings of botching the country's coronavirus testing program, as well as lying about the dire situation in care homes and the shortage of personal protective equipment (PPE). Hancock has denied the claims.
To date, more than 128,000 people have died in the United Kingdom from Covid-19 -- the highest death toll in Europe. One of the biggest early failures of the UK's response to Covid-19 was in building a test-and-trace system. The British government has also been criticized for neglecting care homes, allowing many facilities to go without sufficient PPE, testing and clear guidelines.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/26/uk/uk-health-secretary-matt-hancock-resigns-gbr-intl/index.html

Not in Nigeria and dis can only happen in a sane world. Better Country
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by frog12: 12:38am On Jun 27, 2021
but the man admit to having an AFFAIR !
WETIN !

Ogaga87:

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:14am On Jun 27, 2021
In Nigeria, he will paid online urchin to defend himself , 1 week the dust will calm down, the zombie will start forgetting and will go back to Normal
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:15am On Jun 27, 2021
In Nigeria, he will paid online urchin to defend himself , 1 week the dust will calm down, the zombie will start forgetting and will go back to Normal .. better still he will say nah photoshop by ipob to tarnish federal government Worker, and some cowards from west and North will believe him
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by frog12: 1:32am On Jun 27, 2021

Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) / Australia Welcomes 2021 With Sydney Fireworks Display / President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55