Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal (40597 Views)

Matt Hancock And Gina Coladangelo Kissing, Caught On CCTV Video; Gina Packs Out / Cipriano Cassamá Resigns As President Of Guinea Bissau After One Day In Office / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by akilo1: 1:37am On Jun 27, 2021
And baba still dey defend his terrorist minister..boko haram
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by HRMK: 1:44am On Jun 27, 2021
hahaha....if na for 9ja dat come happen,na #sanlawyer ogaminister go dey look for wey go defend am!africans are so shameless!!
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:04am On Jun 27, 2021
Revere27:
See country whey dey work.... cheesy

If it was a country in one African continent, they would have sanction the media house that uploaded the video, delete the video... sad

Infact the culprit could come out and tell us it was doctored and finally that same culprit would come out for election again and still win... ;

That country ehn, their matter tire me :-
[
Not just dat.

They would have said that it is doctored, photoshopped or. Fake.

That the enemies are at work.

Very shameful

1 Like

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by observanc1: 2:50am On Jun 27, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
If it was lai Mohamed who was caught,he will tell you how the media is trying to promote fake news & explain how he was only trying to suck out bone that stuck in her throat after having lunch...

Lai Mohammed has a miracle working mouth that can pronounce the impossible become done undecided
what's if it was ( should have been if it were). Pantami nko?
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by BizBayo: 3:34am On Jun 27, 2021
Walimahadi:
The moment New York flight tower welcome wizkid

Legend #MIL made in LaGos Ghost city

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydlRaRM862c

Bring back my data
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Ykc2(m): 3:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Oyinbo & hypocrisy are 5 & 6. They sing one man, one wife in the day, while they transfer illegitimate children amongst themselves in the Night. Na people wey dey copy them I pity pass. They think they are wiser than all the prophets of God that had more than one legally married wive, with the exception of Jesus son of Mary, who never married in his live, as such married couples can't learn anything from him.
we don see how four wives dey help our Muslim brothers for naija,governor from northernern nigeria with four wives was caught in hotel having s****x with 2 women ,man q
Wey get 10 wives house for go still dey cheat,eg abiola get like 28 wives
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by uuzba(m): 3:55am On Jun 27, 2021
Revere27:
See country whey dey work.... cheesy

If it was a country in one African continent, they would have sanction the media house that uploaded the video, delete the video... sad

Infact the culprit could come out and tell us it was doctored and finally that same culprit would come out for election again and still win... wink

That country ehn, their matter tire me embarassed
The video is there na!?
There was NEPA light to work the CCTV.
There was computer and server to store the video file.
So he cannot deny anything.
-
In Nigeria we may have CCTV, but there will be no light that day to work.
There may by light, but no computer to store the video file.

2 Likes

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by uuzba(m): 3:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Jeffyblaq:

Not just dat.

They would have said that it is doctored, photoshopped or. Fake.

That the enemies are at work.

Very shameful
Well, usually before you start using a yardstick to measure, you must make sure the yard stick is 100% available. Not the one that today E dey, tomorrow E no day.
Meaning, If we are going to use CCTV evidence for anything in Nigeria, there must be 100% NEPA light,
100% data security.
and a culture of 100% credibility by the people.
We too dey forget for Nigeria. So even we are not credible.
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by cardoctor(m): 4:32am On Jun 27, 2021
This can never happen here in naija. He will even get an applaudise from his colleagues.

2 Likes

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 27, 2021
When will our politicians do same too
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Hathor5(f): 5:54am On Jun 27, 2021
If this was the Nigerian Health Secretary, people would be blaming his wife. He would have no accountability whatsoever. The difference between sane and insane climes.

3 Likes

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Hathor5(f): 5:54am On Jun 27, 2021
Bouz:
When will our politicians do same too

When the average man learns to take accountability. The government is the reflection of their people.
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Hathor5(f): 5:56am On Jun 27, 2021
cardoctor:
This can never happen here in naija. He will even get an applaudise from his colleagues.

Exactly.
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by neyorlmogzy(m): 6:45am On Jun 27, 2021
FarahAideed:
Good thing the hideous wife Fuucka has resigned
That can never happen in your useless country called Nigeria. Public office holders have never resigned even after scandalous activities... So before you remove the veil in another man's eye thousands of miles away, I suggest you direct your frustrations towards the vile and evil politicians that are your rulers
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Osanoghodua1: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2021
By means of a whorerish woman a man shall be reduced to a piece of bread, more are going down. What is really wrong with men hunting for married women?
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Elzakzaky: 7:21am On Jun 27, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Jesus son of Mary, who never married in his live, as such married couples can't learn anything from him.
Lessons married muslims learn from their prophet. Snatch the wife of your adopted child; have sex with 9 wives in a day but only clean up once
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by abidem4real: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2021
wwwihy:
Previous thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6620412/matt-hancock-gina-coladangelo-kissing

Matt Hancock, Britain's beleaguered health secretary, resigns after being caught kissing aide

Matt Hancock resigned as Britain's Health Secretary Saturday, one day after he apologized for breaching Covid regulations.

The married politician was pictured kissing and embracing his adviser, with whom British tabloid The Sun alleges he is having an affair. The newspaper reported that the images were from May 6, two weeks before cross-household contact was allowed indoors in England

I've been to see the Prime Minister to resign as Secretary of State for Health and Social care... Those of us who make these rules have got to stick by them, and that's why I've got to resign," Hancock said in a video posted on his Twitter page.
"I'm very proud of what we've done to protect the NHS at the peak, to deliver that vaccine rollout -- one of the fastest in the world -- and I look forward to supporting the government and the Prime Minister from the backbenches," he added.
In a letter to Boris Johnson, he apologized writing, "I want to reiterate my apology for breaking the guidance and apologise to my family and loved ones for putting them through this."

The Sun's report had sparked accusations of apparent cronyism -- an allegation that the health secretary has faced previously for awarding a contract to a former neighbor for Covid-19 test kits.
Hancock has been under pressure for months over his handling of the coronavirus pandemic in Britain, but had managed to cling onto his role.
He was accused by Prime Minister Boris Johnson's former chief adviser Dominic Cummings of botching the country's coronavirus testing program, as well as lying about the dire situation in care homes and the shortage of personal protective equipment (PPE). Hancock has denied the claims.
To date, more than 128,000 people have died in the United Kingdom from Covid-19 -- the highest death toll in Europe. One of the biggest early failures of the UK's response to Covid-19 was in building a test-and-trace system. The British government has also been criticized for neglecting care homes, allowing many facilities to go without sufficient PPE, testing and clear guidelines.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/26/uk/uk-health-secretary-matt-hancock-resigns-gbr-intl/index.html
How I wish I was White! The way dem colour be the way dem brain be. A whole country is perishing here, no action not even sympathy or empathy not to talk of resignation. Africans and their brains!!!
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by focus7: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2021
Resigned just for kissing. Nigeria political office holders involved in the real act of sex are still holding to the offices as though it's their birthright.
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by diplomat058(m): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Oyinbo & hypocrisy are 5 & 6. They sing one man, one wife in the day, while they transfer illegitimate children amongst themselves in the Night. Na people wey dey copy them I pity pass. They think they are wiser than all the prophets of God that had more than one legally married wive, with the exception of Jesus son of Mary, who never married in his live, as such married couples can't learn anything from him.
you went overboard by saying married folks can't learn anything from our Lord Jesus Christ. He is even the author and finisher of marriage as an institution.
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Iceyjayz: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2021
DropsMic:
Forget oo... Oyibo na oyibo... If na my country now the man no go even bother apologize and nothing, absolutely nothing go happen. Infact a week after the incident one Organization go give am best minister award.
African is one useless shíthole

1 Like

Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Gbeng30(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2021
DropsMic:
Forget oo... Oyibo na oyibo... If na my country now the man no go even bother apologize and nothing, absolutely nothing go happen. Infact a week after the incident one Organization go give am best minister award.

You know lie jahre
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by WATCHMANX: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ogaga87:

Go read the news from BBC.. Nairaland is just trying to mislead people.. That is the man's wife and they even have three three children together but the offense here is that whether married, you have to keep social distance even at your place of work.. He broke the rule he created and the reason he is leading by example..
Not his wife!
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Femeto: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pantami still has a job.
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Patrioticman007(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
diplomat058:
you went overboard by saying married folks can't learn anything from our Lord Jesus Christ. He is even the author and finisher of marriage as an institution.

Kindly tell us the fiancée of Jesus, for us to learn courtship .

Kindly tell us how he married, for us to know, how to conduct marriage contract.

Kindly tell us who he married, for us to learn how married couples should behave .

Kindly tell us the names of his children, for parents to learn how to relate with their kids.

Leadership by example is the best form of leadership, because their is the practical aspects of if that every one will see & remember it. Kindly Google 100 greatest persons in the world, then shall you under the essence of practicals to mankind.
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by ashawopikin(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
gentlestdude:
can never happen in naija
For Nigeria, den go even hail am join
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by biomedixexcel(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
uuzba:

The video is there na!?
There was NEPA light to work the CCTV.
There was computer and server to store the video file.
So he cannot deny anything.
-
In Nigeria we may have CCTV, but there will be no light that day to work.
There may by light, but no computer to store the video file.
what about a senator caught beating a lady in a intimacy gadget shop? Did he resign?
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lollittaa:
what preak cannot destroy, does not exist. angry

I think I know this 'face'. grin grin grin
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
Beloved3:

I think I know this 'face'. grin grin grin
undecided
Re: Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital / Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) / Australia Welcomes 2021 With Sydney Fireworks Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.