Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ (36276 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Ajilenu: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oluromantic:
Those crack and other hard drugs you were taking, this is the effect o. You took something for over 6 years, you think the addictive demons behind them go leave you go like that? Our people say e no dey finish for mad man brain, e go remain small sparks once once. You know say you agree to date am under the influence of crack. Now crack no dey your matter again, your eyes don dey open small small. Laslas, you go divorce her before wedding. No hit am o because you go go prison without being under the influence of crack and other drugs. A whistle is enough for the wise
@bolded, I don laugh belleful grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by macho44(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Don't mind men, they keep falling for d whole nice girl card.
Are u a bad gal? Asking for a friend grin
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
You don miss the story of Chidinma? Women today go kill you o.

Number one you need to pray for your destiny. Why have you not married? You wasted one woman’s time for 6 years now you have come to another one and join beating her on top. The curses of mistreating people weaker than you is why many men stay in suffering and poverty.

If you will not marry this girl go and leave her alone. Follow olosho and pray one will not kill you if you beat her. You have issues.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by PrettySleek(f): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
I have been dating a girl over a year now, she has been so nice to me over this one year, I was in another relationship before I met her... she was so nice to me that I had to dump the other girl which I dated from 2014 till early (2020... about 6 years)

Right now, I don't know what to comment on my relationship anymore.... she helped me stop crack and other hard drugs which I was taking...(I appreciate that from her)

Before I met her she has a 6year old daughter which is now 7... ever since I met her.. I've been doing my best, I Normally spend my money in hotels and clubs but now it ends in the house... I love her daughter like she's mine, and she knows that... I pay her fees..

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

I'm a hot tempered person, words annoy me rather than action... I destroy things when I'm angry... I'm just 27 years old and she's 28... a programmer by profession..m I own a land and a personal car today...

She's respectful and does what a woman will do to satisfy every man, but most times when I'm broke, there's always trouble in the house... and I feel loved when I have money...

I have never hit a woman my whole life till I met her, now I'm used to beating and shouting... now she's even telling me I talk too much when I'm complaining..

This was never my life...

Please I need options..m what do I do, I've just few hours ago hit her, because I saw her texting someone and she rescued to open her phone... causing damage on her left eye .... please what do I do....

I don't want to kill someone because I now feel I'm obsessed about her... I'm confused

Modified:

My old relationship was worst... I found love and care in this lady...
Check yourself into a rehab, it's possible the drugs you abused affected the part of your brain that controls emotions and activity. No jokes I am being sincerely honest with you. You need to let go and work on yourself. You can't be in a relationship, you are not stable enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by PrettySleek(f): 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The crack and other hard drugs must have really destroyed you for you to ditch a younger girl to go play daddy to a 7-year old and her older mom at 27.
What better way can we confuse dumbness for love.

Have you ever considered that you were an inexperienced 20year-old when that lady was spreading her legs wide in a labour room to push out a fvcking baby?

Only you can help yourself.
You know your triggers and you know your weaknesses.

From what I've read, being broke makes you a monster and it is only when you are broke that she starts being shitty.
But the beauty of this fvck is that you get broke from catering to her and her kid and not from living your youth to the fullest with other viable ladies.

But we shouldn't blame her for being shitty, you're just her fvckboy who pays the bills and plays dad to her child whose own father doesn't want anything to do with.

Yet you're emotionally at her mercy that your world revolves around another man's outcast.
Biko ditch that girl and look for an asset.
She's not just a liability, she's a master player and you my friend are her pawn.
He hits someone, when he leaves her. He will keep doing it, this has absolutely nothing to do with her. It's about him. I am a registered mental health nurse. I deal with these kind of people everyday. Over time, the drugs affects their behavior and emotions. They are so impulsive, destructive, verbally and physically abusive. Over 90% of male drug users that I have nursed abuse their partners. This is a fact, sad but true. When someone be it a man or a woman uses their fists during conflicts that person is in the wrong. He is not stable enough to be in a relationship with anybody so don't advise him to find someone else. He would just keep doing it. I don't know the lady in question but someone who can encourage him to give up drugs is not a liability that person is a life saver. He might have overdosed by now if he hadn't met her.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by moshino(m): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

I'm a hot tempered person, words annoy me rather than action... I destroy things when I'm angry

I have never hit a woman my whole life till I met her, now I'm used to beating and shouting.

Please I need options..m what do I do, I've just few hours ago hit her, because I saw her texting someone

I don't want to kill someone

You're nothing but a coward, piece of dog poop!
Mr. hot temper, how many times have you beat up your fellow man or a police officer or army officer when they annoy you? Or is your hot temper reserved only for women, who can't fight you back. You're an asshole, a scumbag, a spit, a dog poop. Your father should have used a condom, or your mother had an abortion.

One day soon, that girl will forget a sharp knife in your neck while you're sleeping.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Lexusgs430: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
I have been dating a girl over a year now, she has been so nice to me over this one year, I was in another relationship before I met her... she was so nice to me that I had to dump the other girl which I dated from 2014 till early (2020... about 6 years)

Right now, I don't know what to comment on my relationship anymore.... she helped me stop crack and other hard drugs which I was taking...(I appreciate that from her)

Before I met her she has a 6year old daughter which is now 7... ever since I met her.. I've been doing my best, I Normally spend my money in hotels and clubs but now it ends in the house... I love her daughter like she's mine, and she knows that... I pay her fees..

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

I'm a hot tempered person, words annoy me rather than action... I destroy things when I'm angry... I'm just 27 years old and she's 28... a programmer by profession..m I own a land and a personal car today...

She's respectful and does what a woman will do to satisfy every man, but most times when I'm broke, there's always trouble in the house... and I feel loved when I have money...

I have never hit a woman my whole life till I met her, now I'm used to beating and shouting... now she's even telling me I talk too much when I'm complaining..

Please I need options..m what do I do, I've just few hours ago hit her, because I saw her texting someone and she rescued to open her phone... causing damage on her left eye .... please what do I do....

I don't want to kill someone because I now feel I'm obsessed about her... I'm confused

Modified:

Do you hit something/someone you love & appreciate?.....

When you parents annoy you...... Do you hit them

Would you slap and hit, a military officer in uniform and armed..... When you are angry

When you are angry, why not jump into an ocean, to let out frustrations?....

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by SUPERPACK: 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
yommen:

You are a very terrible person. With these comments of your now, I know you feel like you are the perfect person. The OP l feels miserable about what he has done and he feels he needs help. You came along and display your perfect stupidity.
You are a morôn, a mentally challenged cretin like you should be in a zoo. Ewu awusa.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by fecosequence(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2021
I HV been there...
You feel guilty coz you've not hit a woman before and because of this the love for her has increased in a bad way that's why you think you're obsessed with her,no, you're not.all you have to do is to take it easy on yourself ist.find time do other things that can distract you and make you think less.then take it easy with her,limit your frequent calls and texts.be calm.things will be alright.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by xenastar(f): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2021
Segun I thought you said you couldn't date after one...so why come here and complain on a whole thread. So you dumped your virgin girlfriend for that girl? Aries men have violence in their blood. ? Avoid aries men and live long.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by jaxxy(m): 12:30am On Jun 28, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Modified:

It's ure sole responsibility to control ur anger, only u can do that for urself. Have some self control.

Secondly she may be a nice lady in certain aspects bt not treating u nice or showing love only when u have money to quite bad. Alot of gals do it bt its very wrong.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by samx4real(m): 2:30am On Jun 28, 2021
Hey bro, leave this woman or give her a break for like two months.

You will see that she's the cause of all your problems.

In short, is better you get another lady. This time, don't go for a single mother.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by ofiko123(m): 3:56am On Jun 28, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle...
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by HRSweetness(f): 5:23am On Jun 28, 2021
[/b]
WriterX:
grin

calm down, he says his a programmer[b], they do well a lot if they know what they are doing
, I know this cos that's partially my area of career since I studied CSC as wel

I know programmers do well that is why I wonder why he is always broke! It's yahoo guys that have momentary bucks followed by extended seasons of brokenness. I also think he's a yahoo guy cos it's hard to separate drug abuse from their lifestyle. I guess cos he always works with computers, he has assumed himself to be a programmer.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by HRSweetness(f): 5:36am On Jun 28, 2021
Contekbbc:

Does it mean that you're only loved when you have money?
If this is true then I reserve my comment!
SHALOM

No, read the comment again, this time slowly. He said, "I feel loved", he didn't say, "I am loved". Those are two very different things. You can show someone love but their insecurities will block their perception and not recognize it.

He is the insecure one projecting his insecurities. Can't you see how he described the girl? He knows his life is messed up bad and can't believe anything good can come to him. He knows he doesn't deserve this girl so when he has his season of brokeness, he starts assuming she will leave cos on top of all his shittiness, brokeness join. So, he acts on these thoughts forgetting that she saw how messed up he is and still accepted him.

I hope she realizes she is exposing her daughter to grave harm. Cos this guy is just a ticking bomb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by HRSweetness(f): 5:41am On Jun 28, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Modified:

You said, "I feel loved", you didn't say, "I am loved". Those are two very different things.

You can be shown love but your insecurities blocks your perception and you are not able to recognize it.

You are the insecure one projecting your insecurities. You know your life is messed up bad and can't believe anything good can come to you. You know you don't deserve this girl so when you experience your usual season of brokeness, you start assuming she will leave cos on top of all your shittiness, brokeness join. So, you act on these thoughts forgetting that she saw how messed up you are and still accepted you.

I hope she realizes she is exposing her daughter to grave harm. Cos this you are just a ticking bomb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:11am On Jun 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The crack and other hard drugs must have really destroyed you for you to ditch a younger girl to go play daddy to a 7-year old and her older mom at 27.
What better way can we confuse dumbness for love.

Have you ever considered that you were an inexperienced 20year-old when that lady was spreading her legs wide in a labour room to push out a fvcking baby?

Only you can help yourself.
You know your triggers and you know your weaknesses.

From what I've read, being broke makes you a monster and it is only when you are broke that she starts being shitty.
But the beauty of this fvck is that you get broke from catering to her and her kid and not from living your youth to the fullest with other viable ladies.

But we shouldn't blame her for being shitty, you're just her fvckboy who pays the bills and plays dad to her child whose own father doesn't want anything to do with.

Yet you're emotionally at her mercy that your world revolves around another man's outcast.
Biko ditch that girl and look for an asset.
She's not just a liability, she's a master player and you my friend are her pawn.
please do you think that someone with a wayward lifestyle that is addicted to drugs is every girl's choice. Op had better humble himself and seek a therapist. Because one day he can beat, rape and kill the lady or her innocent daughter. She should pack up and leave

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by akanbiaa(m): 6:11am On Jun 28, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Modified:

Just let Iyabo Ojo and Tonto Dikeh know about this and problem solved.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:12am On Jun 28, 2021
samx4real:
Hey bro, leave this woman or give her a break for like two months.

You will see that she's the cause of all your problems.

In short, is better you get another lady. This time, don't go for a single mother.
you are delusional. Go and get your sister to date him now or better still read and comprehend before replying.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:15am On Jun 28, 2021
PrettySleek:

Check yourself into a rehab, it's possible the drugs you abused affected the part of your brain that controls emotions and activity. No jokes I am being sincerely honest with you. You need to let go and work on yourself. You can't be in a relationship, you are not stable enough.
he's using her as an emotional crutch. I fear for the woman
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:18am On Jun 28, 2021
preciousMI1:

How did she help you stop drug and substance abuse? I really want to know! I need practical experience to help someone too please
take the person to a mental health facility for detox and rehab
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2021
You sure you’re not still on crack?
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 28, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

Old relationship was worst bro

When we know we need help, then half of the problem is solved.

Go get that help.

You need the help of a psychologist and a hypnotherapist.

Save up some money and get help otherwise you'll become a murderer and end up either jailed on in firing squad.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Alexaonfleek: 6:43am On Jun 28, 2021
Samsonklin:
The first time I raised my hand on my girl, it was only a slap. That was the moment I unloved her. We dated for two years.

I told her that I don't want her to spoil me and then leave me, because people only see that you're beast, the don't know why or how it started. I had to let her go make she nor spoil me finish den she go waka then my next girl go begin suffer wetin she nor know.

My advise is not fact. U can discard. Pls leave her. Otherwise she will turn u to a monster and las las she will still leave only for your would be wife to suffer.

Peace ✌️ ❤️
are you trying to blame your ex girlfriend for the fact that you couldn't control your anger?
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 28, 2021
xenastar:
Segun I thought you said you couldn't date after one...so why come here and complain on a whole thread. So you dumped your virgin girlfriend for that girl? Aries men have violence in their blood. ? Avoid aries men and live long.

How do you know it's Segun? What if it's Tunde?
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Samsonklin(m): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
are you trying to blame your ex girlfriend for the fact that you couldn't control your anger?
If you was able to control your anger 9 times and u lost it 1 time, who would u blame?
Whatever ur answer is
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by HRMK: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2021
hahaha....u already know who u are!PSYCHOPATH!look for urgent medical help before we av another #ataga/chindima!!
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Alexaonfleek: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2021
Samsonklin:

If you was able to control your anger 9 times and u lost it 1 time, who would u blame?
Whatever ur answer is
its still your fault
Its important that you must be able to control your anger at all times.
If godforbid you were able to control your anger 9 out of 10 times and that one time you lost it...someone's life is permanently damaged....what do you think will happen
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by WriterX(m): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2021
HRSweetness:
[b][/b]

I know programmers do well that is why I wonder why he is always broke! It's yahoo guys that have momentary bucks followed by extended seasons of brokenness. I also think he's a yahoo guy cos it's hard to separate drug abuse from their lifestyle. I guess cos he always works with computers, he has assumed himself to be a programmer.

well you might have some point there, still can't think of a programmer who does hard drugs and stuff like that considering you need to have a focussed mind set to work lolz anyways what do we know?
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by texazzpete(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2021
aktolly54:
can't she understand you can't be having money every time? Maybe you should be open with your finance then she can give better advice how you can manage it then when you broke after that time the respect will still be there because I don't understand attitude of some girls when a guy is broke ....its not as if you have but don't want to spend oooo . sit her down and talk to her if you still like her

Tell me how this your comment is not pure witchcraft. Someone is reporting himself for wickedly beating a good woman up multiple times, and you’ve found a way to blame the woman, thoroughly twist the story and to insinuate greed that the OP never even mentioned.

Is everything ok with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.