Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ (36364 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Tomilola360: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
I have been dating a girl over a year now, she has been so nice to me over this one year, I was in another relationship before I met her... she was so nice to me that I had to dump the other girl which I dated from 2014 till early (2020... about 6 years)

Right now, I don't know what to comment on my relationship anymore.... she helped me stop crack and other hard drugs which I was taking...(I appreciate that from her)

Before I met her she has a 6year old daughter which is now 7... ever since I met her.. I've been doing my best, I Normally spend my money in hotels and clubs but now it ends in the house... I love her daughter like she's mine, and she knows that... I pay her fees..

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

I'm a hot tempered person, words annoy me rather than action... I destroy things when I'm angry... I'm just 27 years old and she's 28... a programmer by profession..m I own a land and a personal car today...

She's respectful and does what a woman will do to satisfy every man, but most times when I'm broke, there's always trouble in the house... and I feel loved when I have money...

I have never hit a woman my whole life till I met her, now I'm used to beating and shouting... now she's even telling me I talk too much when I'm complaining..

This was never my life...

Please I need options..m what do I do, I've just few hours ago hit her, because I saw her texting someone and she rescued to open her phone... causing damage on her left eye .... please what do I do....

I don't want to kill someone because I now feel I'm obsessed about her... I'm confused

Modified:

My old relationship was worst... I found love and care in this lady...

You need help in your life first
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Aroyjunior(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2021
Werey oni frustration...............
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by CosmicJames(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

Old relationship was worst bro
Yet it lasted for good 6yrs!
You really don't know what you have done to yourself? Just know that karma is after you
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Abakelawal(f): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2021
Is effect of the drugs u can't stop drugs just like dat...u hv to go to psychiatric hospital for treatment.... U are having withdrawals syndrome
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by aktolly54(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2021
texazzpete:

Tell me how this your comment is not pure witchcraft. Someone is reporting himself for wickedly beating a good woman up multiple times, and you’ve found a way to blame the woman, thoroughly twist the story and to insinuate greed that the OP never even mentioned.

Is everything ok with you?

op beat the woman only when she is nagging and she nag only when he can't provide some certain things at home
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by 9jaRealist: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
I have been dating a girl over a year now, she has been so nice to me over this one year, I was in another relationship before I met her... she was so nice to me that I had to dump the other girl which I dated from 2014 till early (2020... about 6 years)

Right now, I don't know what to comment on my relationship anymore.... she helped me stop crack and other hard drugs which I was taking...(I appreciate that from her)

Before I met her she has a 6year old daughter which is now 7... ever since I met her.. I've been doing my best, I Normally spend my money in hotels and clubs but now it ends in the house... I love her daughter like she's mine, and she knows that... I pay her fees..

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

I'm a hot tempered person, words annoy me rather than action... I destroy things when I'm angry... I'm just 27 years old and she's 28... a programmer by profession..m I own a land and a personal car today...

She's respectful and does what a woman will do to satisfy every man, but most times when I'm broke, there's always trouble in the house... and I feel loved when I have money...

I have never hit a woman my whole life till I met her, now I'm used to beating and shouting... now she's even telling me I talk too much when I'm complaining..

This was never my life...

Please I need options..m what do I do, I've just few hours ago hit her, because I saw her texting someone and she rescued to open her phone... causing damage on her left eye .... please what do I do....

I don't want to kill someone because I now feel I'm obsessed about her... I'm confused

Modified:

My old relationship was worst... I found love and care in this lady...

I HOPE SHE IS SMART ENOUGH TO LEAVE YOU…

Meanwhile, forget about relationships for now and seek professional help. Being alone is better than going to prison!

>
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by 9jaRealist: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2021
aktolly54:
op beat the woman only when she is nagging and she nag only when he can't provide some certain things at home

Don’t be a DUMB PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST…

There’s no justifiable time to beat a woman (or anyone else) not beating you…
Only dumb insecure people, who are too unintelligent to use words, resort to fists!

>
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by RandomG(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2021
Hi guys please I need financial support concerning my academic I'm suppose to be in school by now but I can't because my parents can't afford to sponsor me now please this really mean alot to me I'll appreciate any amount cry
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Amopeekun(f): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2021
Wow!!!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The crack and other hard drugs must have really destroyed you for you to ditch a younger girl to go play daddy to a 7-year old and her older mom at 27.
What better way can we confuse dumbness for love.

Have you ever considered that you were an inexperienced 20year-old when that lady was spreading her legs wide in a labour room to push out a fvcking baby?

Only you can help yourself.
You know your triggers and you know your weaknesses.

From what I've read, being broke makes you a monster and it is only when you are broke that she starts being shitty.
But the beauty of this fvck is that you get broke from catering to her and her kid and not from living your youth to the fullest with other viable ladies.

But we shouldn't blame her for being shitty, you're just her fvckboy who pays the bills and plays dad to her child whose own father doesn't want anything to do with.

Yet you're emotionally at her mercy that your world revolves around another man's outcast.
Biko ditch that girl and look for an asset.
She's not just a liability, she's a master player and you my friend are her pawn.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by AutoChick4U(f): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2021
Octopusssy:

So someone that helped overcome drug addiction is not a nice girl? How do you people even reason at all?

Tufiakwa!!
Just shut up. She'll sha leave him if he gets broke ni. All that niceness is so he can redirect d money to taking care of her kid jor. No money no love abi d op no talk am?
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by AutoChick4U(f): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2021
macho44:
Are u a bad gal? Asking for a friend grin
Everyone is bad, depending on how much power u give to d bad side

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Samsonklin(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
its still your fault
Its important that you must be able to control your anger at all times.
If godforbid you were able to control your anger 9 out of 10 times and that one time you lost it...someone's life is permanently damaged....what do you think will happen
LOL so why did Jesus curse the tree? Look, you know but you don't know so much so shu.t up. Anyone can loose it. I had to let go because I didn't want it to continue. Stop telling me how to leave my life. Take d message or not, but take a walk.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by AutoChick4U(f): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2021
aktolly54:
Don't mind Nigerians, Many don't read to understand. Why waste money on crack when d money should b used in taking care of d kid and gf? Any reasonable person will get him to stop crack too
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by aktolly54(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Don't mind Nigerians, Many don't read to understand. Why waste money on crack when d money should b used in taking care of d kid and gf? Any reasonable person will get him to stop crack too
op has stop hard drug but the habit of beating is all that remain and the woman should stop nagging when op is broke . the woman should learn to endure hard time as well and op should also calm down anytime the woman is nagging too. I cum in peace
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by aktolly54(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2021
9jaRealist:

Don’t be a DUMB PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST…

There’s no justifiable time to beat a woman (or anyone else) not beating you…
Only dumb insecure people, who are too unintelligent to use words, resort to fists!

>
are you a man or woman?
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by AutoChick4U(f): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2021
aktolly54:
op has stop hard drug but the habit of beating is all that remain and the woman should stop nagging when op is broke . the woman should learn to endure hard time as well and op should also calm down anytime the woman is nagging too. I cum in peace
Apart from endure she should get a job or business abeg. Financial freedom is bae and removes unnecessary insults
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Alexaonfleek: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2021
Samsonklin:

LOL so why did Jesus curse the tree? Look, you know but you don't know so much so shu.t up. Anyone can loose it. I had to let go because I didn't want it to continue. Stop telling me how to leave my life. Take d message or not, but take a walk.
lols
No need to burst your brain cells over my comment
Just make sure you don't loose your anger to a point that it'll damage your life permanently
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by 9jaRealist: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2021
aktolly54:
are you a man or woman?

What does it matter?
I am a HUMAN BEING!
>
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by aktolly54(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Apart from endure she should get a job or business abeg. Financial freedom is bae and removes unnecessary insults
very good point, at least op will invest in her business whenever he's buoyant and will be his fall-on(back up) plan whenever he's broke. Or maybe job . thats why I said op should sit her down and discuss financial management so the brokenness of op won't be every time.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Anytime you're angry just leave home for fresh air. When you simmer down from being angry you can return home.

[s]God have given you the best woman as your companion, please don't loose her. You'll regret if you do. [/s]

My candid advice.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Samsonklin(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
lols
No need to burst your brain cells over my comment
Just make sure you don't loose your anger to a point that it'll damage your life permanently
U sha just want to comment because it is obvious you lack simple understanding. If i have anger issues do you think i would take that decision. Anyways let me help u small brain. I too d decision because I don't want to have anger issues. Dundi
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by PrettySleek(f): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
he's using her as an emotional crutch. I fear for the woman
Me too!
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by AutoChick4U(f): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2021
aktolly54:
very good point, at least op will invest in her business whenever he's buoyant and will be his fall-on(back up) plan whenever he's broke. Or maybe job . thats why I said op should sit her down and discuss financial management so the brokenness of op won't be every time.
Abiooo.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by AutoChick4U(f): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2021
aktolly54:
are you a man or woman?
But its d truth. People should learn to mind their phones.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Qualer: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2021
Opemiposii:
mtcheew.. deal wit it.. u dumped a girl u have been dating for 5years for anoda girl for wat reason abeg? and u nw expect ya life to be meaningful... ntorr

Ope! c'mon don't be jealous!! grin
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Qualer: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2021
PrettySleek:

Me too!

Over sleek dey worry you!

But what would be your reaction if you were to be in the said girl's shoes? cool
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Doveheart: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2021
You dated somebody for 6 years and you did not beat her, so it is the person that you believed influenced you to be a better person that deserves beating uhn? You are not a serious human being sef.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by macho44(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Everyone is bad, depending on how much power u give to d bad side
I love BHAD GALS. Good Girl, With OLOSHO VIBES cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by AutoChick4U(f): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
macho44:

I love BHAD GALS. Good Girl, With OLOSHO VIBES cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good for u

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by macho44(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Good for u
You're Already Giving Me That Kinda VIBE grin grin grin. I'm CHARMING MISTA, What's your NOMENCLATURE? wink
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by PrettySleek(f): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Qualer:

Over sleek dey worry you!

But what would be your reaction if you were to be in the said girl's shoes? cool
Omo na to run oooooo. Na who dey alive dey enjoy o, I can't take any form of abuse.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by AutoChick4U(f): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
macho44:

You're Already Giving Me That Kinda VIBE grin grin grin. I'm CHARMING MISTA, What's your NOMENCLATURE? wink
Naaa u wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.