Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern (5810 Views)

Power Will Go To South If Peter Obi Agrees To Accepts Kwankwaso's Offer - NNPP / Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru / Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ScamHunter: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
It's no longer news that the only Southern tribe that has "slowed down" Fulani conquest agenda for Nigeria are the Igbo. cool In fact, IPOB's ESN have been responsible for halting their onslaught against natives down south. But for how long? undecided

I have been musing and wondered what would have happened if two of the other warrior northern tribes were natives of the South. I doubt that they would have continued pursuing this agenda of making Nigeria a homeland for the Fulani.

In case you are not aware, there are Northern tribes that Fulani do not dare. These are the Langtang, the Mambilla, Jukun, Eggon and the Kanuri. Some are relatively small tribes, but warriors nonetheless. They all have one thing in common: They'll never cede their territory to invaders. They also speak the language the invaders understand, sword for sword, arrow for arrow.

In the South, only the Igbo can stand up to them.

This is why I wish that just ONE of these northern tribes were natives of the South. Had just one of these been Southerners, the conquest agenda would have been dead on arrival. Imagine having just one other Southern tribe back Igbo against the onslaught of the West African Jihadists...

May I dedicate this to the warrior tribes of Nigeria, standing against injustice and subjugation:
Igbo
Jukun
Kanuri
Langtang
Eggon
Mambilla
Tarok

You all have been a source of hope to native tribes. We shall prevail.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by KingOKON: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Still crowd sourcing for attachee and sympathy now crossing over to the North....IPOB rats

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
Igbo people, the power Mike of Africa and indeed Nigeria that was conquer by the Benin's in pre colonial Nigeria and Nigeria federal force in post colonial Nigeria. The dot nation, always making month, talking without thinking and talking without sense. The one and only dot nation. A nation made-up of dot people. Always acclaiming glory for stupid things, the all knowth that knows nothing I hail oh

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by carterguccy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Attention seeking Bigots!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by theophilusj31(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Guy I may go for kanuris...but nothing day middle belt tribes....fulanis don put them under their armpits....see the massacre in Benue, plateau, Taraba...

I

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
You stop their onslaught, yet they killed over 50 igbos in Ebonyi in two separate attacks in different weeks. And kidnapped your sisters into the Bush for raping spree. Are you normal?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ollysaks: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
I know of the Jukun's fierce and war like nature.

A Fulani driver, who I hired his bus for a trip, when I was in the North told me that their relationship with the Jukun's was so bad that they avoided passing through their territories.

They killed instantaneously any Fulani, that came through their towns.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by NyamiriFlathead: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
Igbo and warrior should not be in thesame sentence, this useless post makes me remember that stupid and useless ojukwu that wasted 3m lives and also lord and saviour of demented ipigidiots, nnamidiot cownu that his followers are being killed like animals, when you are talking about tribe with warriors, pls don't put igbo there because we all know their history

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Valkrie: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
theophilusj31:
Guy I may go for kanuris...but nothing day middle belt tribes....fulanis don put them under their armpits....see the massacre in Benue, plateau, Taraba...

I

The one aided by the Nigerian army abi which one you dey talk about?

Comot army hand for the matter and would understand how bloody and brutal these guys are...dem go kill the fulanis and roast him meat chop sef.....!!

Same thing is playing out in east now...the igbos matches dem fire for fire and they ran back to call in the army to help them and till this moment the army are still in the east doing nonesense...!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ScamHunter: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
theophilusj31:

I

Even in the MB as elsewhere, there are tribes they avoid confrontation with. For some tribes, herdsmen and bandits are enough to conquer them, while for others, they need higher help to subdue. In Plateau for instance, they do not dare Langtang people.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Masterkernel1: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
wizzakosh:
You stop their onslaught, yet they killed over 50 igbos in Ebonyi in two separate attacks in different weeks. And kidnapped your sisters into the Bush for raping spree. Are you normal?

Betrayed by their state Governor.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by updatechange(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
No yoruba shocked
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Investigative: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
obehi247:
Igbo people, the power Mike of Africa and indeed Nigeria that was conquer by the Benin's in pre colonial Nigeria and Nigeria federal force in post colonial Nigeria. The dot nation, always making month, talking without thinking and talking without sense. The one and only dot nation. A nation made-up of dot people. Always acclaiming glory for stupid things, the all knowth that knows nothing I hail oh
In conclusion
Igbo can’t make such statement

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by nazicartel(m): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
obehi247:
you went too low using this girl's picture.... Has case still been tried...

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by bomb24: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
obehi247:

u should put in more effort in learning how to construct a simple sentence.

the benin mushroom kingdom was nonethingless a puny enclave filled with rust and horrible smell, your menace only stoped at itshekiri,usobo and yoruba borders, ur people never had the guts to cross the river niger if not we would have used the head of one your oba in dancing "ikpirikpi ogu" .

when we brag the children of ile ibinu who majority are born out of marital prostitution should keep shut just as u.it only took the british 24hr to disloge benin and weep ur oba all the way from benin to calabar, but it took the british 5 months to sub-due the aro kingdom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by royal231(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
obehi247:

Benin never conquered iboland.. Never..

It took the British decades u repeat decades to conquer iboland..

Benin had and has a relationship with iboland.. Most Benin prince's who went on exile or decided to live as freemen went east..

Even the Oba of Benin who was sacked by itsekiris and British went east on exile in calabar..

Before writing shit do some research..

Yes we know ibo land was once referred to as Benin.. But that doesn't mean they were conquered by Bini.. Rather itsekiris conquered Bini and its still in their history today

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ScamHunter: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
nazicartel:
you went too low using this girl's picture.... Has case still been tried...
He is a paid shill. It's better not to dignify them with responses since they're generally obtuse. People hired to lie for those oppressing them just for 30kNGN/month barely would be described as reasonable, considering that the politicians they're shilling their initiatives have 23 year olds as directors in NNPC and PPMC.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by orisa37: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
You have SENATORS, REP MEMBERS AND VARIOUS STATE LEGISLATORS.

FORCE THEM TO SCRAP THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF THE. 1999 UNCONSIDERED AND UNACCEPTED DECREE 24 AND

LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MILITARY , ON EQUALITY OF STATES BASIS, AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY

AND STOP THIS WORRING.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by orisa37: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
You have SENATORS, REP MEMBERS AND VARIOUS STATE LEGISLATORS.

FORCE THEM TO SCRAP THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF THE. 1999 UNCONSIDERED AND UNACCEPTED DECREE 24 AND

LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MILITARY , ON EQUALITY OF STATES BASIS, AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY

AND STOP THIS WORRYING.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
obehi247:

It is true that these people make mouth,
but explain to me how bini conquered them?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by BKayy: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mr OP you are wrong about Jukun.
Jukun is currently ruled by Fulani and was used by Fulani to invade, capture and convert the people of Etsako in modern day Edo state to Islamic religion.
As for Langtan, are they not the ones Fulani attack on daily basis in Plateau state?
Apart from Kanuri and Tiv, no thee group in the North gave Fulani reasonable resistance.
Kanuri on her own made Fulani detest and respect them till date. They gave Fulani clear and neat defeat

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by BKayy: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
obehi247:
Bini ruled over Igbo in Nairaland stories abi?
Where was Bini when Fulani took Etsako and converted them to Islam through Jukun for the Caliphate. Aisha Yesufu is a living testimony of it

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by leofab(f): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hh
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by WoeBetide666: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
It's a farmers-herders crisis. The mbororo fulanis have only so far clashed with tribes that are predominantly farmers. Most of the tribes you mentioned here are not predominantly farming communities, Jukuns are mostly fishermen, Kanuris are mostly traders and craftsmen and they engage in salt processing, the Eggon being mostly farmers have clashed with the herders and still do to this day
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by RichBoy247: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Igbo and warrior should not be in thesame sentence, this useless post makes me remember that stupid and useless ojukwu that wasted 3m lives and also lord and saviour of demented ipigidiots, nnamidiot cownu that his followers are being killed like animals, when you are talking about tribe with warriors, pls don't put igbo there because we all know their history

He didn't waste 3 million lives. He sacrificed the lives to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Oya, Osun, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara. The remaining ones were used for pepper soup and suya by Col Olusegun Obasanjo and the Black Scorpion Benjamin Adekunle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Emilokoiyawon: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Eboes that are Fulani slaves?! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Benwallt(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
ScamHunter:
It's no longer news that the only Southern tribe that has "slowed down" Fulani conquest agenda for Nigeria are the Igbo. cool In fact, IPOB's ESN have been responsible for halting their onslaught against natives down south. But for how long? undecided

I have been musing and wondered what would have happened if two of the other warrior northern tribes were natives of the South. I doubt that they would have continued pursuing this agenda of making Nigeria a homeland for the Fulani.

In case you are not aware, there are Northern tribes that Fulani do not dare. These are the Langtang, the Mambilla, Jukun, Eggon and the Kanuri. Some are relatively small tribes, but warriors nonetheless. They all have one thing in common: They'll never cede their territory to invaders. They also speak the language the invaders understand, sword for sword, arrow for arrow.

In the South, only the Igbo can stand up to them.

This is why I wish that just ONE of these northern tribes were natives of the South. Had just one of these been Southerners, the conquest agenda would have been dead on arrival. Imagine having just one other Southern tribe back Igbo against the onslaught of the West African Jihadists...

May I dedicate this to the warrior tribes of Nigeria, standing against injustice and subjugation:
Igbo
Jukun
Kanuri
Langtang
Eggon
Mambilla

You all have been a source of hope to native tribes. We shall prevail.
Igbos that hausas n fulanis are slain like flies. Gowon almost single-handedly extinguished you all. Igbos are at the mercy of fulanis. If not for the fact that there are other southern states you all will wake up in the north. Even small chidinma lynched one just recently. You are too full of shit n may you not die of constipation

1 Like

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by OBoy50: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin
You see those EGGONS..in Nasarawa, fear those people...they gave the Fulani blood 4 blood using their sophisticated OMBATSE CUTLASS back in 2015 to the extent that the fulanis had to call for peace and vow never to indulge in war with the EGGONS till date...
Just go to any Fulani settlement in Nasarawa and claim to be Eggon..Nna meee ...you will be treated like a king ... grin
unlike Southerners whose strength lies only social media while their ancestral home is being penetrated by the futa jalons ....e.g the Ewedu nations and the DOT nation. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Boudiccao: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Benwallt:
Igbos that hausas n fulanis are slain like flies. Gowon almost single-handedly extinguished you all. Igbos are at the mercy of fulanis. If not for the fact that there are other southern states you all will wake up in the north. Even small chidinma lynched one just recently. You are too full of shit n may you not die of constipation

Chidinma that lynched the CEO is an Igbo girl. Did you even go through what you typed?
Anyway the only reason Gowon succeeded was because Nigeria had more superior weapons at their disposal.
Igbos are not at the mercy of Fulanis. It's never happening.
The problem of the Igbo people right now is the 5 governors of the East are sell outs and will rather collude with the Fulani army to intimidate their own people to protect their personal interest. Similar scenario is also happening in the Middle belt.
All of these governors will rather work with Buhari then arm their people against Fulani onslaught.

Be rest assured that when people are pushed to the wall, a war will break out in Nigeria. I repeat Igbos are not at the mercy of Fulanis. The Fulanis are rather weary of Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ScamHunter: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
OBoy50:
grin
You see those EGGONS..in Nasarawa, fear those people...they gave the Fulani blood 4 blood using their sophisticated OMBATSE CUTLASS back in 2015 to the extent that the fulanis had to call for peace and vow never to indulge in war with the EGGONS till date...
Just go to any Fulani settlement in Nasarawa and claim to be Eggon..Nna meee ...you will be treated like a king ... grin
unlike Southerners whose strength lies only social media while their ancestral home is being penetrated by the futa jalons ....e.g the Ewedu nations and the DOT nation. cheesy
You're very knowledgeable. Even the police that went to help out the Fulani were eliminated. Since then, I've not heard Fulani try grabbing their land again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Daduut Seeks Urgent Extension Of Railway From Kaduna To Jos / Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle / Dangote Poses With The Dantata Family Beside A Private Jet In The 80's.. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.