Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern (5843 Views)

Power Will Go To South If Peter Obi Agrees To Accepts Kwankwaso's Offer - NNPP / Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru / Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ScamHunter: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
ollysaks:
I know of the Jukun's fierce and war like nature.

A Fulani driver, who I hired his bus for a trip, when I was in the North told me that their relationship with the Jukun's was so bad that they avoided passing through their territories.

They killed instantaneously any Fulani, that came through their towns.

I am very certain that until tomorrow, the Jukun are a no-go area for them. Those are men and warriors.

I pity the Tivs of today. Those one have used drunkenness to disgrace the great name their fathers made against the Jihadists. All they care about is fine clothing and alcohol while their land is overrun.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Mangekyo: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Young man, sharap!
What do you mean only the Igbos can stand up to them? How about the Deltans? Do you think we're like the Yorubas that any small attack the will run to go take refuge?
The last time these almajiris threatened our governor, we spoke to them in the language that they understand. 1 deltan soul equals 10 Fulani souls. Their almajiri miyetti Muslim Debunked their threat the next day, saying twas a mistake and that they would never try such a thing....... They're a peaceful people blah blah. God saved them bcus area Boyz for my side be Don dey keep a close eye on Fulani settlement wey dey here

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
KingOKON:
Still crowd sourcing for attachee and sympathy now crossing over to the North....IPOB rats

E PAIN AM! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ScamHunter: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mangekyo:
Young man, sharap!
What do you mean only the Igbos can stand up to them? How about the Deltans? Do you think we're like the Yorubas that any small attack the will run to go take refuge?
The last time these almajiris threatened our governor, we spoke to them in the language that they understand. 1 deltan soul equals 10 Fulani souls. Their almajiri miyetti Muslim Debunked their threat the next day, saying twas a mistake and that they would never try such a thing....... They're a peaceful people blah blah. God saved them bcus area Boyz for my side be Don dey keep a close eye on Fulani settlement wey dey here
There is no tribe called Delta. Igbo are still there. cool Perhaps, the courage is from the Igbo. Even your governor is Igbo so bravery must run in his blood like Igbo, Eggon, Jukun, Mambilla and others.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by OdogwuAnambra: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Investigative:

In conclusion
Igbo can’t make such statement
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by afube: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
KingOKON:
Still crowd sourcing for attachee and sympathy now crossing over to the North....IPOB rats

Truth is bitter! swallow it fast.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Benwallt(m): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Boudiccao:

Chidinma that lynched the CEO is an Igbo girl. Did you even go through what you typed?
Anyway the only reason Gowon succeeded was because Nigeria had more superior weapons at their disposal.
Igbos are not at the mercy of Fulanis. It's never happening.
The problem of the Igbo people right now is the 5 governors of the East are sell outs and will rather collude with the Fulani army to intimidate their own people to protect their personal interest. Similar scenario is also happening in the Middle belt.
All of these governors will rather work with Buhari then arm their people against Fulani onslaught.

Be rest assured that when people are pushed to the wall, a war will break out in Nigeria. I repeat Igbos are not at the mercy of Fulanis. The Fulanis are rather weary of Igbos.
My brother, do you sincerely pray for war? If you are mighty, fierce, no nonsense, other nembrs of your family n extended relations are not. It is obvious you don't know what it means to lose someone not to talk of entire generation being wiped out. There are better alternative than to just be drumming for war that both of us could be the first casualty. A dead cannot tell the stories of aftermath of a war. Just as you have suggested. The givernors, house of rep members, the senators and assembly members should represent the wish n aspirations of their ppl instead of heapping the blame on the man at the centre.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Kennyswag: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
igbos with useless chestbeating self.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by fozapi(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
ScamHunter:
It's no longer news that the only Southern tribe that has "slowed down" Fulani conquest agenda for Nigeria are the Igbo. cool In fact, IPOB's ESN have been responsible for halting their onslaught against natives down south. But for how long? undecided

I have been musing and wondered what would have happened if two of the other warrior northern tribes were natives of the South. I doubt that they would have continued pursuing this agenda of making Nigeria a homeland for the Fulani.

In case you are not aware, there are Northern tribes that Fulani do not dare. These are the Langtang, the Mambilla, Jukun, Eggon and the Kanuri. Some are relatively small tribes, but warriors nonetheless. They all have one thing in common: They'll never cede their territory to invaders. They also speak the language the invaders understand, sword for sword, arrow for arrow.

In the South, only the Igbo can stand up to them.

This is why I wish that just ONE of these northern tribes were natives of the South. Had just one of these been Southerners, the conquest agenda would have been dead on arrival. Imagine having just one other Southern tribe back Igbo against the onslaught of the West African Jihadists...

May I dedicate this to the warrior tribes of Nigeria, standing against injustice and subjugation:
Igbo
Jukun
Kanuri
Langtang
Eggon
Mambilla

You all have been a source of hope to native tribes. We shall prevail.

Nice article why not add the tiv remember they stopped the fulani jihad in 1804 with their poisonous arrows

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by afube: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
obehi247:
Igbo people, the power Mike of Africa and indeed Nigeria that was conquer by the Benin's in pre colonial Nigeria and Nigeria federal force in post colonial Nigeria. The dot nation, always making month, talking without thinking and talking without sense. The one and only dot nation. A nation made-up of dot people. Always acclaiming glory for stupid things, the all knowth that knows nothing I hail oh

Same Benin empire that was pocketed by 2000 ill-fed and ill-equipped Biafran soldiers in less than 24 hours in 1967 !!! It is not your fault sha!! I blame the European conspiracy that saved the Nigerian army vandals from imminent defeat in alaigbo in 1969.
For Biafra to emerge we may have to ditch some of these Niger delta tribes o! they have become surplus to requirement.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by fozapi(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kennyswag:
igbos with useless chestbeating self.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by fozapi(m): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
What do you have to say about this wonderful article

Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
MalcoImX
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Biodun556
ONIONBANDIT

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by fozapi(m): 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
OBoy50:
grin
You see those EGGONS..in Nasarawa, fear those people...they gave the Fulani blood 4 blood using their sophisticated OMBATSE CUTLASS back in 2015 to the extent that the fulanis had to call for peace and vow never to indulge in war with the EGGONS till date...
Just go to any Fulani settlement in Nasarawa and claim to be Eggon..Nna meee ...you will be treated like a king ... grin
unlike Southerners whose strength lies only social media while their ancestral home is being penetrated by the futa jalons ....e.g the Ewedu nations and the DOT nation. cheesy

Yes you are right I remember that baba then in nasarawa state then I think fulanis used the army to kill the man, I swear igbos are too nice, fulanis is the cause of the culture clash we have in Nigeria and all over Africa they have the same problems
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by fozapi(m): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
afube:

Same Benin empire that was pocketed by 2000 ill-fed and ill-equipped Biafran soldiers in less than 24 hours in 1967 !!! It is not your fault sha!! I blame the European conspiracy that saved the Nigerian army vandals from imminent defeat in alaigbo in 1969.
For Biafra to emerge we may have to ditch some of these Niger delta tribes o! they have become surplus to requirement.

Are you dreaming so Nigerian army is now Benin empire?
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
BKayy:

Bini ruled over Igbo in Nairaland stories abi?
Where was Bini when Fulani took Etsako and converted them to Islam through Jukun for the Caliphate. Aisha Yesufu is a living testimony of it

werey islam was brought to auchi by the utarihu of auchi, not all etsako are Muslim fulani never conquer edo north. anywhere fulani conquer, the install a fulani ruler or emir. However, it is edo that conquer idah, i really don't know much about okene but edo people also have much influence there too
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
afube:

Biafra war is an expression of stupidity as reflected in the outcome. Midwestern Nigeria was not prepared for a fight with Biafra army knowing fully well the federal force would prevent any ambush. However,make una try am now and know una faith in less than that same 24hours
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ScamHunter: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
ScamHunter:

I am very certain that until tomorrow, the Jukun are a no-go area for them. Those are men and warriors.

I pity the Tivs of today. Those one have used drunkenness to disgrace the great name their fathers made against the Jihadists. All they care about is fine clothing and alcohol while their land is overrun.

fozapi this should answer your suggestion to add the Tiv. They're practically helpless like the rest. Their governor even woke up late.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

It is true that these people make mouth,
but explain to me how bini conquered them?

In pre colonial Nigeria wars between the bini's and igbo was fought and it is on record that when ever the bini's win the Igbo's in a war situation the capture soldier where sacrificed and use to fortify the bini monarch and gods, because the were deem as slaves during the igwe festival. This did not go down well with the british because southern Nigeria was a protectorate under the british who want to stop this practice by all means necessary. To cut the long story short the bini's was invaded in 1846
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by fozapi(m): 12:01am On Jun 28, 2021
ScamHunter:

fozapi this should answer your suggestion to add the Tiv. They're practically helpless like the rest. Their governor even woke up late.

I just wonder what happened to them they really messed up they didnt eally study the fulanis like me, they don't forgive they would still come back and they came back for the tiv and this time they are aided by the Nigerian army, ty danjuma said it and remember fulani played js tarka the man that wanted freedom and a Middlebelt Republic, they gave him a post and made a TIV man the army chief this was why benue people supplied the highest number of men that died in biafra land.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2021
royal231:

Benin never conquered iboland.. Never..

It took the British decades u repeat decades to conquer iboland..

Benin had and has a relationship with iboland.. Most Benin prince's who went on exile or decided to live as freemen went east..

Even the Oba of Benin who was sacked by itsekiris and British went east on exile in calabar..

Before writing shit do some research..

Yes we know ibo land was once referred to as Benin.. But that doesn't mean they were conquered by Bini.. Rather itsekiris conquered Bini and its still in their history today

After writing rubbish, you came to the conclusion that igbo land is bini land. itsekiri you are shouting conquered bini are blood relatives of the bini's. The Olu of warri by right should have become the Oba of bini but by nature it was not so. Go for research young man you will find out that till this present day you have itsekiri community in bini. The Olu of warri can not be come king of warri untill the iyase of ologbo a community in ologbo dukedom in bini have not declare him king
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Mangekyo: 12:39am On Jun 28, 2021
ScamHunter:

There is no tribe called Delta. Igbo are still there. cool Perhaps, the courage is from the Igbo. Even your governor is Igbo so bravery must run in his blood like Igbo, Eggon, Jukun, Mambilla and others.

undecided I'm from the same tribe with Okowa, we are Deltans........ Not.....
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 28, 2021
fozapi:
What do you have to say about this wonderful article

Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
MalcoImX
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Biodun556
ONIONBANDIT

All ibos should eat sparepats

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Boudiccao: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2021
Benwallt:
My brother, do you sincerely pray for war? If you are mighty, fierce, no nonsense, other nembrs of your family n extended relations are not. It is obvious you don't know what it means to lose someone not to talk of entire generation being wiped out. There are better alternative than to just be drumming for war that both of us could be the first casualty. A dead cannot tell the stories of aftermath of a war. Just as you have suggested. The givernors, house of rep members, the senators and assembly members should represent the wish n aspirations of their ppl instead of heapping the blame on the man at the centre.

That is exactly the implication of my post. Igbos and other people in the middle belt are not fighting back because they are not ready for war, ill prepared and brutalized by the military so all your wailing about Fulani Hausa finishing Igbos is nonsense.
Nobody has the monopoly of violence, take away the military support the Fulani get and they will be exterminated in Nigeria.

My post didn't support war, it was yours that mentioned finishing off the Igbos. The problem lie with the center, the presidency both in his words and actions shows he hates Igbos. He will dialogue with terrorists but send his dogs after Igbos.
By his actions and silence, he has also demonstrated that he supports his brothers killing all Non Fulanis in Nigeria.
It's not just the Igbos, everyone that is non Fulani will suffer Buhari's support for his brothers.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by royal231(m): 6:27am On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:

After writing rubbish, you came to the conclusion that igbo land is bini land. itsekiri you are shouting conquered bini are blood relatives of the bini's. The Olu of warri by right should have become the Oba of bini but by nature it was not so. Go for research young man you will find out that till this present day you have itsekiri community in bini. The Olu of warri can not be come king of warri untill the iyase of ologbo a community in ologbo dukedom in bini have not declare him king

Ibo land is ibo land.... Southern Nigeria was once known as Bini Kingdom..
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Boudiccao: 6:28am On Jun 28, 2021
Mangekyo:
Young man, sharap!

Deltan is not an ethnicity, not in precolonial Nigeria and not in the present Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by louqas: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2021
ScamHunter:
It's no longer news that the only Southern tribe that has "slowed down" Fulani conquest agenda for Nigeria are the Igbo. cool In fact, IPOB's ESN have been responsible for halting their onslaught against natives down south. But for how long? undecided

I have been musing and wondered what would have happened if two of the other warrior northern tribes were natives of the South. I doubt that they would have continued pursuing this agenda of making Nigeria a homeland for the Fulani.

In case you are not aware, there are Northern tribes that Fulani do not dare. These are the Langtang, the Mambilla, Jukun, Eggon and the Kanuri. Some are relatively small tribes, but warriors nonetheless. They all have one thing in common: They'll never cede their territory to invaders. They also speak the language the invaders understand, sword for sword, arrow for arrow.

In the South, only the Igbo can stand up to them.

This is why I wish that just ONE of these northern tribes were natives of the South. Had just one of these been Southerners, the conquest agenda would have been dead on arrival. Imagine having just one other Southern tribe back Igbo against the onslaught of the West African Jihadists...

May I dedicate this to the warrior tribes of Nigeria, standing against injustice and subjugation:
Igbo
Jukun
Kanuri
Langtang
Eggon
Mambilla

You all have been a source of hope to native tribes. We shall prevail.
No tiv

Ortom
Mtoor
With all the fights against fulanis
Tivs are not even considered warriors by those you were trying to please....
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by orion7: 6:43am On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:
Igbo people, the power Mike of Africa and indeed Nigeria that was conquer by the Benin's in pre colonial Nigeria and Nigeria federal force in post colonial Nigeria. The dot nation, always making month, talking without thinking and talking without sense. The one and only dot nation. A nation made-up of dot people. Always acclaiming glory for stupid things, the all knowth that knows nothing I hail oh
90% of the prostitutes in Glasgow and Edinburgh re from edo. Enough said
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Ckonnet: 7:18am On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:

The girl still fresh, make one of your sisters spend just 2 hrs in prison and see how dirty she will look.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:

In pre colonial Nigeria wars between the bini's and igbo was fought and it is on record that when ever the bini's win the Igbo's in a war situation the capture soldier where sacrificed and use to fortify the bini monarch and gods, because the were deem as slaves during the igwe festival. This did not go down well with the british because southern Nigeria was a protectorate under the british who want to stop this practice by all means necessary. To cut the long story short the bini's was invaded in 1846

By Igbo, do you mean the people East of the Niger or the Igbo speaking people of Edo and Delta?
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by tamdun: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:
Dey console ya self
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Perfectbeing(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2021
royal231:

Benin never conquered iboland.. Never..

It took the British decades u repeat decades to conquer iboland..

Benin had and has a relationship with iboland.. Most Benin prince's who went on exile or decided to live as freemen went east..

Even the Oba of Benin who was sacked by itsekiris and British went east on exile in calabar..

Before writing shit do some research..

Yes we know ibo land was once referred to as Benin.. But that doesn't mean they were conquered by Bini.. Rather itsekiris conquered Bini and its still in their history today
Itsekiri conquered Benin? This is the funniest thing I've heard today..
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Benwallt(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2021
Boudiccao:

That is exactly the implication of my post. Igbos and other people in the middle belt are not fighting back because they are not ready for war, ill prepared and brutalized by the military so all your wailing about Fulani Hausa finishing Igbos is nonsense.
Nobody has the monopoly of violence, take away the military support the Fulani get and they will be exterminated in Nigeria.

My post didn't support war, it was yours that mentioned finishing off the Igbos. The problem lie with the center, the presidency both in his words and actions shows he hates Igbos. He will dialogue with terrorists but send his dogs after Igbos.
By his actions and silence, he has also demonstrated that he supports his brothers killing all Non Fulanis in Nigeria.
It's not just the Igbos, everyone that is non Fulani will suffer Buhari's support for his brothers.
Center, center, that is the mistake all of us are making. You are here saying Buhari hates igbos, you that is relatively unknown (Not insult) your leaders are singing his praise n they dance to Abuja whenever the man gave them the opportunity. the bottom line is if the leaders in respective states are comfortable, they are not feeling the anger of their ppl nothing will ever change in this country. If Nigeria is ever going to divide, now is the best chance we have at achieving that because the man at the center is weak, a bigot, nepotistic, favouristic, fanatical, tyrannical, insensitive and sick. All the aforementioned can be used the shake the foundation of the country but here we are dancing masquerade dance up and down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu, APC Have Performed Below Expectations - AA Governorship Candidate / Two Students Devise New Education System For Nigeria / Which Seaport Is Best To Serve The South South & South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.