Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern (5842 Views)

Power Will Go To South If Peter Obi Agrees To Accepts Kwankwaso's Offer - NNPP / Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru / Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2021
tamdun:

Dey console ya self
yes oh, i have to
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Boudiccao: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2021
Benwallt:
Center, center, that is the mistake all of us are making. You are here saying Buhari hates igbos, you that is relatively unknown (Not insult) your leaders are singing his praise n they dance to Abuja whenever the man gave them the opportunity. the bottom line is if the leaders in respective states are comfortable, their are not feeling the anger of their ppl nothing will ever change in this country.

What the hell is you that is relatively unknown? Do we know ourselves here? We are responding to an issue of which everyone on this forum has the right to respond to. You just showed you are tactless, deliberately ignorant and unable to grasp points.
On Igbo governors, you ironically agreed with me that they are complicit and will not fight Buhari rather help him to fight the igbo ethnicity that he hates. It is obvious to any sane Nigerian that Buhari hates Igbos. He is the definition of a bigot.
I hate having a convo with someone that ends up spewing nonesense

1 Like

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

By Igbo, do you mean the people East of the Niger or the Igbo speaking people of Edo and Delta?

firstly there is no igbo speaking people in Edo and delta State.
Just because Nigeria speak english does not make Nigerians english man, same goes to all countries that speak english.

secondly, yes the Igbo's of the east of niger were sacrificial lamb of the bini's in pre colonial Nigeria, the entire eastern niger was bini land not igbo land. The Igbo's wete termed intruders, because they were always causing trouble and were always taking care of when ever they cause trouble by the bini's. Even the obi of onitsha is an edo man by history
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2021
Ckonnet:

The girl still fresh, make one of your sisters spend just 2 hrs in prison and see how dirty she will look.

lol....a refresh killer
my sister can never be wayward like her, but i know your sister is already wayward though,and both of them are perfect match
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2021
orion7:
90% of the prostitutes in Glasgow and Edinburgh re from edo. Enough said

it does not matter, at least they are working with what they have to offer, the same way igbo girls are also working in all the brothels in Nigeria and indeed africa with what they have to offer. it a win win situation
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2021
afube:

Same Benin empire that was pocketed by 2000 ill-fed and ill-equipped Biafran soldiers in less than 24 hours in 1967 !!! It is not your fault sha!! I blame the European conspiracy that saved the Nigerian army vandals from imminent defeat in alaigbo in 1969.
For Biafra to emerge we may have to ditch some of these Niger delta tribes o! they have become surplus to requirement.

biafra will never emerge. werey people. how can you put people in your so called biafra idea without consultation and you automatically want them to be Biafra with all the sense you claim you have, you have nothing up stairs
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Benwallt(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2021
Boudiccao:

What the hell is you that is relatively unknown? Do we know ourselves here? We are responding to an issue of which everyone on this forum has the right to respond to. You just showed you are tactless, deliberately ignorant and unable to grasp points.
On Igbo governors, you ironically agreed with me that they are complicit and will not fight Buhari rather help him to fight the igbo ethnicity that he hates. It is obvious to any sane Nigerian that Buhari hates Igbos. He is the definition of a bigot.
I hate having a convo with someone that ends up spewing nonesense
You foolishly and stupidly concoct your response without really digesting the context of the message therein. It shows you are daft. Didn't you see "not insult" there I was referring to you as a person not the entire igbo race. We know the names of the five governors of the south east states and other politicians of repute and disrepute but not you(not insult again) If those bigwigs cannot speak then nothing gonna change
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by FakeUnity: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2021
KingOKON:
Still crowd sourcing for attachee and sympathy now crossing over to the North....IPOB rats

More pains to your fulani skull. fouta jalon is sure for you and your descendants.

Biafrans will continue to seek for alliance against you fula terrorists, just the way you did against Biafrans in 1966. grin
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by FakeUnity: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:
Igbo people, the power Mike of Africa and indeed Nigeria that was conquer by the Benin's in pre colonial Nigeria and Nigeria federal force in post colonial Nigeria. The dot nation, always making month, talking without thinking and talking without sense. The one and only dot nation. A nation made-up of dot people. Always acclaiming glory for stupid things, the all knowth that knows nothing I hail oh

More pains to your fulani skull. fouta jalon is sure for you and your descendants.

Biafrans will continue to seek for alliance against you fula terrorists, just the way you did against Biafrans in 1966. grin
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by FakeUnity: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Igbo and warrior should not be in thesame sentence, this useless post makes me remember that stupid and useless ojukwu that wasted 3m lives and also lord and saviour of demented ipigidiots, nnamidiot cownu that his followers are being killed like animals, when you are talking about tribe with warriors, pls don't put igbo there because we all know their history

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:

werey me myself now igbo, only that i be igbo make dey talk truth
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:

firstly there is no igbo speaking people in Edo and delta State.
Just because Nigeria speak english does not make Nigerians english man, same goes to all countries that speak english.

secondly, yes the Igbo's of the east of niger were sacrificial lamb of the bini's in pre colonial Nigeria, the entire eastern niger was bini land not igbo land. The Igbo's wete termed intruders, because they were always causing trouble and were always taking care of when ever they cause trouble by the bini's. Even the obi of onitsha is an edo man by history

I never said that their are indigenous Igbo people in Edo state; what I said is that their are Igbo speaking people of Edo.
Again, by pushing a narrative that the people of Nigeria speak English doesn't mean they are English people shows that you yourself agree that some indigenous people of Edo speak Igbo, but are not Igbo people

Prove your second paragraph or shut your mouth.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by FakeUnity: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2021
Benwallt:
Igbos that hausas n fulanis are slain like flies. Gowon almost single-handedly extinguished you all. Igbos are at the mercy of fulanis. If not for the fact that there are other southern states you all will wake up in the north. Even small chidinma lynched one just recently. You are too full of shit n may you not die of constipation

Mr fula mugu,

Britain's neutrality means Biafran victory~ Harold Wilson (Britain's PM) 1967.

wink wink
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2021
Very funny thread, claiming warriors like say we still dey the 13th century. gringrin
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2021
[s]
ScamHunter:
It's no longer news that the only Southern tribe that has "slowed down" Fulani conquest agenda for Nigeria are the Igbo. cool In fact, IPOB's ESN have been responsible for halting their onslaught against natives down south. But for how long? undecided

I have been musing and wondered what would have happened if two of the other warrior northern tribes were natives of the South. I doubt that they would have continued pursuing this agenda of making Nigeria a homeland for the Fulani.

In case you are not aware, there are Northern tribes that Fulani do not dare. These are the Langtang, the Mambilla, Jukun, Eggon and the Kanuri. Some are relatively small tribes, but warriors nonetheless. They all have one thing in common: They'll never cede their territory to invaders. They also speak the language the invaders understand, sword for sword, arrow for arrow.

In the South, only the Igbo can stand up to them.

This is why I wish that just ONE of these northern tribes were natives of the South. Had just one of these been Southerners, the conquest agenda would have been dead on arrival. Imagine having just one other Southern tribe back Igbo against the onslaught of the West African Jihadists...

May I dedicate this to the warrior tribes of Nigeria, standing against injustice and subjugation:
Igbo
Jukun
Kanuri
Langtang
Eggon
Mambilla

You all have been a source of hope to native tribes. We shall prevail.
[/s]

Only the Igbo yen yen yen...

And you wonder why people despise you so much?
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by FakeUnity: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:

werey islam was brought to auchi by the utarihu of auchi, not all etsako are Muslim fulani never conquer edo north. anywhere fulani conquer, the install a fulani ruler or emir. However, it is edo that conquer idah, i really don't know much about okene but edo people also have much influence there too

You moslems are naturally slaves of the fulani invaders and marauders. Dem they fucckk una for nyash on a steady. grin
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by FakeUnity: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:

werey me myself now igbo, only that i be igbo make dey talk truth

You are a hopeless pro-fulani slave and you be muslim mugu wey fulani dey fucckk for nyash wellu wellu. grin

The only way to know the tribes properly conquered by the fulanis is to find out if they have a lot of moslems. grin
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by FakeUnity: 9:25am On Jun 28, 2021
SegFault:
Very funny thread, claiming warriors like say we still dey the 13th century. gringrin

Nobody stops you from claiming yours, do your own advert make we do our own. E cause quarell?

cheesy grin
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:

You moslems are naturally slaves of the fulani invaders and marauders. Dem they fucckk una for nyash on a steady. grin

this is one of the reasons i say igbo people talk without sense. islam is a religion from Saudi Arabia and north and eastern Africans mostly practice that religion. so with your foolish writeup what will you say about christianity and other religions in Nigeria and indeed africa. guy sense go take time before e go know you oh
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by FakeUnity: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:

[s]this is one of the reasons i say igbo people talk without sense. islam is a religion from Saudi Arabia and north and eastern Africans mostly practice that religion. so with your foolish writeup what will you say about christianity and other religions in Nigeria and indeed africa. guy sense go take time before e go know you oh[/s]

Oga you be moslem, that's all we need to know, all these your bad turenci no change matter. Go open your nyash give Alhaji sule your fulani assfoocker, so that him go foock am, come dey alright. grin
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

I never said that their are indigenous Igbo people in Edo state; what I said is that their are Igbo speaking people of Edo.
Again, by pushing a narrative that the people of Nigeria speak English doesn't mean they are English people shows that you yourself agree that some indigenous people of Edo speak Igbo, but are not Igbo people

Prove your second paragraph or shut your penis sucking mouth.

Useless Nasty Batty Bwoy

i know say you and education now nature sworn enemies, i nor go blame you say you nor get sense, i understand your plight
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:

Oga you be moslem, that's all we need to know, all these your bad turenci no change matter. Go open your nyash give Alhaji sule your fulani assfoocker, so that him go foock am, come dey alright. grin

igbo amake

the conquered people, the one and only dot nation in the entire world. igbo people should be thanking God that Nigeria have choose to accept them as part of the nation because the entire world for just dey see stupid and barbaric people with complete entire skull
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by compton11(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2021
The ethnic Fulani fears in Nigeria are

Yoruba
Jukun
Kanuri
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Boudiccao: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2021
Benwallt:
You foolishly and stupidly concoct your response without really digesting the context of the message therein. It shows you are daft. Didn't you see "not insult" there I was referring to you as a person not the entire igbo race. We know the names of the five governors of the south east states and other politicians of repute and disrepute but not you(not insult again) If those bigwigs cannot speak then nothing gonna change

I represent the Igbo race in this convo of which are greater than the political appointees in the East who have proven to be far from reality and pains of the Igbos so why do you have to first know me before being civil and showing basic comprehension skills?

We don't need to know each other offline before you respect my stand as an Igbo on this forum who is responding to this issue the same way other Igbos on this forum do.
Or because I'm not a governor,therefore my opinion which is similar to other Igbos don't count. That is where you get it wrong.
As far as the Igbo is concerned, a few political elites don't speak for people especially when they are not speaking in the interest of the people nor protecting their people from the Sahel beast. The so called big wigs are not speaking because they are complicit. You agree with that so what the hell is your problem.
Stop insulting my person and intelligence. You don't insult people and put a silly disclaimer.

What prompted this argument is your claims of Hausa Fulani wiping off the Igbos and I countered it that it is never happening. The only reason Fulani are having an upper hand is because of the military and presidential backing and the fact that most governors are complicit including the fact that many tribes are ill prepared.
Then you went off on rants about who is unknown and known. Your entire argument is disjointed and bereft of normal sense of reasoning.
You are not just willfully belligerent but moronic and bigoted.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by makemoneywbsite: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

And you wonder why people despise you so much?
We no dey wonder o because we know say na jealousy.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:

i know say you and education now nature swore enemies, i nor go blame you say you nor get sense, i understand your plight

Sworn enemies not Swore enemies.

Now we know who is an illiterate.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by NyamiriFlathead: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2021
RichBoy247:

He didn't waste 3 million lives. He sacrificed the lives to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Oya, Osun, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara. The remaining ones were used for pepper soup and suya by Col Olusegun Obasanjo and the Black Scorpion Benjamin Adekunle.
aah aah my brother, you got bad mouth, shey you want make nyamiris die of heart attack ni
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Benwallt(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2021
Boudiccao:

I represent the Igbo race in this convo of which are greater than the political appointees in the East who have proven to be far from reality and pains of the Igbos so why do you have to first know me before being civil and showing basic comprehension skills?

We don't need to know each other offline before you respect my stand as an Igbo on this forum who is responding to this issue the same way other Igbos on this forum do.
Or because I'm not a governor,therefore my opinion which is similar to other Igbos don't count. That is where you get it wrong.
As far as the Igbo is concerned, a few political elites don't speak for people especially when they are not speaking in the interest of the people nor protecting their people from the Sahel beast. The so called big wigs are not speaking because they are complicit. You agree with that so what the hell is your problem.
Stop insulting my person and intelligence. You don't insult people and put a silly disclaimer.

What prompted this argument is your claims of Hausa Fulani wiping off the Igbos and I countered it that it is never happening. The only reason Fulani are having an upper hand is because of the military and presidential backing and the fact that most governors are complicit including the fact that many tribes are ill prepared.
Then you went off on rants about who is unknown and known. Your entire argument is disjointed and bereft of normal sense of reasoning.
You are not just willfully belligerent but moronic and bigoted.
It pains me to my guts to know that you are as disillusioned and disoriented as the balkanized and fragmented course you are fighting . I can see from afar why everything is backward over there. Common simple deduction you can't make n you pick offence on what you should have overlooked. Common sense is indeed not common. You said if not for the existence of igbos in the south that other southern states would have been overrun by the fulanis. In what way? You are resonating and ventilating outright mediocrity.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Boudiccao: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2021
Benwallt:
It pains me to my guts to know that you are as disillusioned and disoriented as the balkanized and fragmented course you are fighting . I can see from afar why everything is backward over there. Common simple deduction you can't make n you pick offence on the you should have overlooked. Common sense is indeed not common. You said if not for the existence of igbos in the south that other southern states would have been overrun by the fulanis. In what way? You are resonating and ventilating outright mediocrity.

The post made that claim not myself so I wonder why you are ascribing it to me.
Anyway,it doesn't change the fact that the Igbos are the ones spearheading the resistance to Fulanization agenda of the Fulani led govt. The activities in the East is shaking up things, it caused people to be more conscious of the expansionist ideas of the bloodsuckers, there is now more emphasis on self defense, today there is more discussion and regional movements for secession, for the first time, Southern govs met and banned open grazing, Buhari knows his grazing nonesense will be heavily resisted in the East hence he didn't add the East in his proposed grazing routes yet the SW was added despite suffering heavy human loses in Igangan. Left for the resistance of the East, the South would have been conquered and annexed just like they are doing to the Middle belt. Take it or leave it.

The topic was about your comment about the Hausa Fulani wiping off the Igbos, you have jumped from that to Biafran movement of which you hate and doesn't and should not concern you.
Your sense of reasoning is beyond salvaging at this point.

Your first response on this issue showed you were nothing but a bigot fantasizing on Fulani eliminating Igbos yet your stupid mindset didn't inform you that Fulanis are also targeting all non Fulani and they have military backing. The day people get tired of this Fulani rubbish is the day Nigeria will collectively go into full crises.
Choke on your hatred of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

We no dey wonder o because we know say na jealousy.

Only if there was something to be jealous of though.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Sworn enemies not Swore enemies.

Now we know who is an illiterate.
Werey my keyboard always change some words after typing and some times I don't bother to go through them
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Benwallt(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2021
Boudiccao:

The post made that claim not myself so I wonder why you are ascribing it to me.
Anyway,it doesn't change the fact that the Igbos are the ones spearheading the resistance to Fulanization agenda of the Fulani led govt. The activities in the East is shaking up things, it caused people to be more conscious of the expansionist ideas of the bloodsuckers, there is now more emphasis on self defense, today there is more discussion and regional movements for secession, for the first time, Southern govs met and banned open grazing, Buhari knows his grazing nonesense will be heavily resisted in the East hence he didn't add the East in his proposed grazing routes yet the SW was added despite suffering heavy human loses in Igangan. Left for the resistance of the East, the South would have been conquered and annexed just like they are doing to the Middle belt. Take it or leave it.

The topic was about your comment about the Hausa Fulani wiping off the Igbos, you have jumped from that to Biafran movement of which you hate and doesn't and should not concern you.
Your sense of reasoning is beyond salvaging at this point.

Your first response on this issue showed you were nothing but a bigot fantasizing on Fulani eliminating Igbos yet your stupid mindset didn't inform you that Fulanis are also targeting all non Fulani and they have military backing. The day people get tired of this Fulani rubbish is the day Nigeria will collectively go into full crises.
Choke on your hatred of Igbos.
For your information bro, I feel no hatred for an igbo man or the igbo race. If there is any tribe I like so much aside my own. I will happily pitch my tent with igbo. You did not reference your write-up so whatever stated there would be ascribe to you because you are the op. No military backing, guns, batons, cudgels, knives can triumph over a determined and united front but when people talk from all side of their mouths then the course is nothing but a child play. The south is far from united and I don't think it ever will. All there is is hullabaloo everywhere. If we are not careful, all we will keep counting is loses upon loses. The lives lost at igangan and the ones lost in the ESN will keep increasing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barr. Ify Morah, Others Enlisted In PDP Presidential Campaign Council / Bola Tinubu Removes Donald Duke's Young Picture From His Official Website / Cartoon of Tinubu protecting his academic record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.