Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern (5841 Views)

Power Will Go To South If Peter Obi Agrees To Accepts Kwankwaso's Offer - NNPP / Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru / Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by nku5: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
ScamHunter:
It's no longer news that the only Southern tribe that has "slowed down" Fulani conquest agenda for Nigeria are the Igbo. cool In fact, IPOB's ESN have been responsible for halting their onslaught against natives down south. But for how long? undecided

I have been musing and wondered what would have happened if two of the other warrior northern tribes were natives of the South. I doubt that they would have continued pursuing this agenda of making Nigeria a homeland for the Fulani.

In case you are not aware, there are Northern tribes that Fulani do not dare. These are the Langtang, the Mambilla, Jukun, Eggon and the Kanuri. Some are relatively small tribes, but warriors nonetheless. They all have one thing in common: They'll never cede their territory to invaders. They also speak the language the invaders understand, sword for sword, arrow for arrow.

In the South, only the Igbo can stand up to them.

This is why I wish that just ONE of these northern tribes were natives of the South. Had just one of these been Southerners, the conquest agenda would have been dead on arrival. Imagine having just one other Southern tribe back Igbo against the onslaught of the West African Jihadists...

May I dedicate this to the warrior tribes of Nigeria, standing against injustice and subjugation:
Igbo
Jukun
Kanuri
Langtang
Eggon
Mambilla

You all have been a source of hope to native tribes. We shall prevail.

You no add Tarok? Those ones their own militia is 100 times deadlier than any other in Africa. Even their babes dey fine die and very tough
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Boudiccao: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Benwallt:
For your information bro, I feel no hatred for an igbo man or the igbo race. If there is any tribe I like so much aside my own. I will happily pitch my tent with igbo. You did not reference your write-up so whatever stated there would be ascribe to you because you are the op. No military backing, guns, batons, cudgels, knives can triumph over a determined and united front but when people talk from all side of their mouths then the course is nothing but a child play. The south is far from united and I don't think it ever will. All there is is hullabaloo everywhere. If we are not careful, all we will keep counting is loses upon loses. The lives lost at igangan and the ones lost in the ESN will keep increasing.

I'm not the Op of this thread so don't ascribe anything to me. I only responded to your fanatical comment of Fulani eliminating Igbos.
You just keep going on and on from pillar to post with your disjointed argument From one issue to another issue.

The Igbos and ESN have the consciousness to fight against the terrorist,that is what the post is about , it behoves the rest of you to align with them and put up a resistance.
I'm done with this topic.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ScamHunter: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
nku5:

You no add Tarok? Those ones their own militia is 100 times deadlier than any other in Africa. Even their babes dey fine die and very tough

I have not heard about them. Please tell me more...
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by nku5: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
ScamHunter:

I have not heard about them. Please tell me more...

They were among the earliest militia groups. This incident is from 2004

1 Like

Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ChangedMan1999(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:

Werey my keyboard always change some words after typing and some times I don't bother to go through them

Just shut up.

I will advise you to to go back to JSS1
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Just shut up.

I will advise you to to go back to JSS1

Lol... SaysS citizen of the Dot nation

Werey it happened again maybe because I am wasting my time with a dot person
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ChangedMan1999(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:

Lol... SaysS citizen of the Dot nation

Werey it happened again maybe because I am wasting my time with a dot person

I am giving you good advice as your fellow Black man, and you are insulting me.

Anyway, keep moving around with empty head/skull
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by royal231(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Itsekiri conquered Benin? This is the funniest thing I've heard today..

You don't know history.. When British soilders invaded Benin they were divided into 2

While British soilders marched around Benin without entering the itsekiri soilders invaded Benin... Destroyed it... Even before the British marched in..

Go and read the history
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

I am giving you good advice as your fellow Black man, and you are insulting me.

Anyway, keep moving around with empty head/skull

say's the Nigeria Dotman
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by OBoy50: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
[he is still alive at asakio ]

Yes you are right I remember that baba then in nasarawa state then I think fulanis used the army to kill the man, I swear igbos are too nice, fulanis is the cause of the culture clash we have in Nigeria and all over Africa they have the same problems [/quote]
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ChangedMan1999(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:

say's the Nigeria Dotman

Is Dotman your only way of defending yourself?

I can't argue with you; it looks like you are a teenager
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by afube: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:

biafra will never emerge. werey people. how can you put people in your so called biafra idea without consultation and you automatically want them to be Biafra with all the sense you claim you have, you have nothing up stairs

Oga mind your bloody lane, Biafra is an Igbo Affair and will be run according to the democratic and republican values of the Igbo people, that is the simple reason why only Igbos are dying for it........... if you choose to migrate into our new republic you will have to swear allegiance to those values. You are free to remain in the republic of Nigeria, I do not know where you people got the idea that we want Edo in Biafra...God forbid!
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Is Dotman your only way of defending yourself?

I can't argue with you; it looks like you are a teenager

You see one of your major problem, educated people debate but Biafra people argue. Young boy, we are not in the same league
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:24am On Jun 29, 2021
obehi247:

You see one of your major problem, educated people debate but Biafra people argue. Young boy, we are not in the same league

Away with you slowpoke
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Away with you slowpoke

lol....

The Federal Government has arrested the leader of the proscribed Indegeniuos People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
afube:

Oga mind your bloody lane, Biafra is an Igbo Affair and will be run according to the democratic and republican values of the Igbo people, that is the simple reason why only Igbos are dying for it........... if you choose to migrate into our new republic you will have to swear allegiance to those values. You are free to remain in the republic of Nigeria, I do not know where you people got the idea that we want Edo in Biafra...God forbid!

The Federal Government has arrested the leader of the proscribed Indegeniuos People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
obehi247:

lol....

Shebi your brain is upside down.
What concerns me with IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto Seeks Suspension Of Networks’ Blockade / Game Changers Are In-bound To Cancel Out Obi / Is Nigeria Really The Gaint Of Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.