Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony (3548 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony by 400billionman: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
This beautiful lady dressed in red suit was dancing like every other person in the ceremony till she decided to take it to the next level by falling straight on the floor and continued dancing.

Initially I thought it was an accident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQqPxLOvOv8
Re: A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony by dingbang(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
undecided
Re: A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony by tillaman(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony by Emilokoiyawon: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
She looks like a mistake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony by Agricaddict(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Women and overdose of everything

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony by Lordbinsmar: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin ;DYou wicked oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony by igbowoman: 3:30am On Jun 28, 2021
Scatter kwa?
She damaged the dance floor biko

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony by KosiGee(m): 5:45am On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Ara di na udi na udi...Madness has grades...Chiwetalu Agu.. grin grin grin

I don’t think it was a mistake. The fall was well choreographed and perfectly executed.

If it was an error, she instinctively would’ve tried to regain her balance and with such heels, an inversion injury to her right ankle would’ve resulted...She executed that move/fall well, her hips were well padded/cushioned and greatly absorbed the shock from the dance floor, back to her feet and was dancing away.

If I was there, I would’ve sprayed her coins and make sure I left with rabbit ears trouser pockets.

Nwanyi di too much. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony by cassidy1996(m): 7:35am On Jun 28, 2021
shes high

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony by ValCon888: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2021
Yansh dance. Nothing else.
Next!
Re: A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2021
Kudos to her on that fall. I need her to teach me. grin
Re: A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2021
400billionman:
This beautiful lady dressed in red suit was dancing like every other person in the ceremony till she decided to take it to the next level by falling straight on the floor and continued dancing.

Initially I thought it was an accident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQqPxLOvOv8

All those ones na human beings?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket / A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . / The Ticking Clock Of A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.