Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Can Love Grow In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Love Grow In Marriage (2000 Views)

Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? / Can Love Without Money Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Love Grow In Marriage by uglyBetty1(f): 2:42pm On May 08, 2011
Removed
Re: Can Love Grow In Marriage by Dsense(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2011
OP.

Sure it grows up.
Re: Can Love Grow In Marriage by intelligen(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2011
She shdn't ve gone into a relatnship wt him if she didn't luv him enof to be his wife,at ds stage,i think she shd find a way of lettng him know her real feelngs 4 him n hps he undastnds cos marriage is a lifetime comitment n d chances of her lovng him more afta marriage are very slim,so it's beta nt to risk it so as to avoid endurng d mariage rather dan enjoyng it.(ve a feelng it's u)wish u/her all d best.
Re: Can Love Grow In Marriage by IZUKWU(m): 6:08pm On May 08, 2011
Yes ,love can grow in a marriage.
Re: Can Love Grow In Marriage by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 08, 2011
when you live with someone, share with them, interact with them , naturally your heart opens up to them, love grows when you go through thick and thin with another individual.

So yes love can grow through marriage.

And I strongly believe in my mother advice. "You can not live on love alone".

"Never ever married a man just because you love him". Married him not only for love but for attributes that will lead to a long and successful marriage"

Those are her words. I absolutely follow it.

1 Like

Re: Can Love Grow In Marriage by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 08, 2011
If the guy loves her truly and genuinely it would blossom after marriage else trust me when i say she is heading for a sinking sand
Re: Can Love Grow In Marriage by ragdollz: 12:04am On May 09, 2011
Naah, I don't think so. Ur partner's faults and all will look worse when u realise u're STUCK with him (in marriage). I'd dread to marry a guy I didn't truly love. I mean what if, 48 hrs after the wedding, I finally meet the man of my dreams!?
Re: Can Love Grow In Marriage by InkedNerd(f): 10:58am On May 09, 2011
@OP: Yes, it is very much possible depending on the individuals and the level of commitment they have. There are people who have arranged marriages with people they don't know very well or in some cases, have never seen but with time some of those marriages blossom into loving relationships. I had a friend in high school who's mother married a guy she didn't love. Initially when I heard about it, I thought it was a bad idea for her to marry a man she didn't even love but my friends mother explained to me that she the level in which she cares for the man is that of two mature adults who truly care about one another and their well being. She said she knew that the commitment level was high and that with time the love will come. Vill this day, my friends mother and the guy are still together smiley
Re: Can Love Grow In Marriage by uglyBetty1(f): 2:37pm On May 10, 2011
cool

(1) (Reply)

96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why? / It Has Been! / Help! My Fiance Is Impotent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.