Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Can Love Without Money Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Love Without Money Work? (9569 Views)

Poll: Can love work when you're broke?

No: 48% (12 votes)
Yes: 52% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Can There Be Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Love Without Money Work? by babymine(f): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2006
Hello everyone, it's me again! smiley. Can love without money work? Can you date a guy who can't take care of you but really, really loves you? Well I'm waiting for your answers!

All the best, me. wink

Romance Without Finance? * Can Any Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money?
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by dejiolowe: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2006
love without money is hard. i can date a sugar mummy with plenty money since i dont v any.... but if i was a babe, it aint gonna happen
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by EdwardWil(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2006
According to counter-racist logic, you can't have love without justice and you can't have justice under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). You have to get rid of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) by producing justice. Justice doesn't currently exist anywhere in the known universe. First try to get justice, meaning guarantee no person is mistreated and also guarantee the person who needs help the most get the most help. Once you are able to guarantee no person is mistreated and also guarantee the person who needs help the most get the most help anywhere and everywhere in the known universe you'll have love...but not a moment sooner.

Love is not something you can just declare that you have...you have to earn it and you earn it by producing a thing called justice. Once you get justice you have love.
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by thupsie(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2006
U see....money is just a tool that can keep a relationship going and stedily for gurl who is well trained and not those ones that want fame over night!! angry

1 Like

Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by rikkyjen(m): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2006
Have you heard about this cliche:No Romance without Finance!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by SweetFlora(f): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2006
I believe Love can work without Money.Remember,Money is not everything.If that guy Loves u but doesnt have Money to Care for u,is that not better than buying u gifts but doesnt Love u.Gift is not so good in a relationship but what matters is Love.If the guy now becomes rich in future,he'll like to spend the rest of his life with u cos he has these belief that u can stay with him in difficult times and let's bet he'll cherish u the more and trust u.

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING,LOVE MATTERS!

1 Like

Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by debanjee(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2006
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by Roscodaddy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2006
Flora,abeg na where you dey for this Lag,so that we fit start life together,all these girls wey I dey meet dem dey love me the amount of money wey I spend on them oh.Abeg prove them wrong
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by Busta(f): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2006
doubt it if love without money can work...
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by 2nde(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2006
Gone at the days, it could work but now, sorry, it CANNOT work.
I know some ladies will say money is not everything but i will tell you money is virtually everything, if you are not at least comfortable, no lady is ready to sit down with you, i repeat NO LADY.
Thats why guys have to really hustle if you want to have a lady you really wish for
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by dejiolowe: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2006
love without money is like a car without tires.

it cannot move an inch even with the best of intentions.
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by bernieman(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2006
It can't work.Money is needed to make LOVE moves forward.So,all men need to hustle to get wetin una need ooo.
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by Fluffy(f): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2006
To be honest it does not will not and never has worked (not for me anyway) I mean todays word is all about the bling * bling, the car, the type of cellphone, the clothes u wear etc. and if u don't have any of these u're not in and not noticed. Don't get me wrong u don't have to be wealthy, but you have to be able to atleast take me out for a cup of coffee and that needs some money too. grin
I once fell in love with this incredible, sweet and loving guy, but he could not even afford to take me to the movies, now I bet u guys will agree with me that there's gotta be some money involved for the love to work. wink

1 Like

Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by nobody2: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2006
well, i can say yes or no can never be the answer here.
what determines most is the situation at hand.
but from a clear point of view, nothing, i mean nothing except GOD works without money least of all will be love.
everything so to say needs to be motivated so money remains the motivator.
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2006
love without money can be very bitter
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by Seun(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2006
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by boladonas(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2007
Where are all the true lovers?

SweetFlora:

I believe Love can work without Money.Remember,Money is not everything.If that guy Loves u but doesnt have Money to Care for u,is that not better than buying u gifts but doesnt Love u.Gift is not so good in a relationship but what matters is Love.If the guy now becomes rich in future,he'll like to spend the rest of his life with u because he has these belief that u can stay with him in difficult times and let's bet he'll cherish u the more and trust u.

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING,LOVE MATTERS!

Sweetflora I feel u
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by harvey(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2007
MONEY?HOW DO U TRASPORT UR ASS TOGO SEE UR GF?MONEY
HOW DO U GET CLOTHS TO PUT ON? MONEY
HOW DO U CALL HER ON THE PHONE MONEY

this are just the basics,so ya'all see that money has a great role to play.even though not spent in huge sums,but it sure is needed
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by MyPeace(f): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2007
Flora i guess u are in the dreamland.

Anyway, i only pray u test love without money. experience is the best the best teacher.

LOVE WITHOUT MONEY EQUALS TO HOLD UR THING UNTIL U GET MONEY, ELSE U ARE ON THE WAY TO BREAKING UR HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by harvey(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2007
@ MyPeace

am sorry to say this,but u sure sound like an igbo bread lady.u are sure a money lover.
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2007
No condition is parmanent, The rich also become poor
Money should not be the main criteria when choosing a partner, but in our shallow society that is what it is!
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by harvey(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2007
@JosBoy4Lif
it works better in the western world,but not in Nigeria with somuch poverty and parasites parading themselves as girls looking for who to love them.
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by seunwiz: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2007
now he doesnt have to b dat bad n bera be hardworkin cos i mite not hang around long. wink
but dont get me wrong it can work 4 u if u wan live in da slum wear 4th grade clothes n shoes,eat like 1ce a day n still love him for doin nutin. grin
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by harvey(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2007
if a guy choses not to work and keep a girlfriend,then i think the girl in question has to run very far from this lazy dude,because they both going to go hungry.
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by Maneater1(f): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2007
yes of course there can be love without money.
But money makes love convenient.
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by Sayoh: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2007
I have a personal motto; "Love works better wt money" bt dis doesnt mean there cnt be love without cash,afterall loving somone is a choice so it all depends on u
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by harvey(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2007
your motive of being in love matters.if u are in for the cash.then , ?someone say something to that.
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by angelchi(f): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2007
like someone said that love without money is hard yes i agree, i can date someone who cant tak care of me so long he loves me that goes a long way,i ve done it n to say the truth no regrets.
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by MyPeace(f): 8:42am On Jan 25, 2007
harvey:

@ MyPeace

am sorry to say this,but u sure sound like an igbo bread lady.u are sure a money lover.

You are entitled to your belief.

Maybe I was looking at it in the angle of my past experience. I sure know that ladies may date but will evetual leave (when they see capable guy) a guy who cannot even feed and cloth themselves let alone their girl friend. Such guys will sure depend on the lady for provision. Personally, I wont go for a guy i will provide for, but a guy I would complement. thats how God and nature made it. Men should be MEN, not only on BED!!.

Consequently, get something doing, before you think of a girl friend or wife. Money makes love so sweet and enduring. (you mustn't make all the money in the only world, but the kind that will take care of u and her, complemented with her own earning - relationship will just be sweet and tempation of any kind will be maximally checkmated).
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by harvey(m): 9:05am On Jan 25, 2007
@MyPeace

on this i agree with u.cos now u are being explicit.thats true no lazy ass guy should rely on a girl all through a relationship.but hey still money aint the ultimate.it aint everything.
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by izeek(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2007
Yes even though is good to spice it up with some cash
Re: Can Love Without Money Work? by cecipopula(f): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2007
Love without money will definately work. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / Share Ur Sexcapades While In Secondary School Days... (read Mine Inside) / What All Men Love More Than Sex ..tested!! (twale For Boys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.