Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,490 members, 7,958,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous (1088 Views)

My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by 49cents(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2011
Ding
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by IZUKWU(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2011
Met her on the road and we started chatting and exchanged numbers ,later that week i called her up and took her out and from there the match past started.
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by 49cents(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2011
What do you mean by the 'match past started'
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by Odunnu: 6:10pm On May 08, 2011
Figure it out.
While at it, share ur own story.
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by agabaI23(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2011
Odunnu, how did we meet sef?
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by Odunnu: 6:18pm On May 08, 2011
You have a better memory than I.
But I wont forget the kiss that weakened you
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by agabaI23(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2011
O yes that kiss was awesome but I won't forget the touch the brought out the kiss.
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by agabaI23(m): 6:28pm On May 08, 2011
I remember, I saw you stranded in the rain and I offered to take you home
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by Odunnu: 6:29pm On May 08, 2011
In that your brake and quench beetle!
Good ol days
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by agabaI23(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2011
The beetle is still there and the beetle never dies like they say old soldier never dies.
Remember you told me that the beetle was so nice that day and talked so much about how good the interior was.
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by 190: 6:41pm On May 08, 2011
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by Rocktation(f): 7:05pm On May 08, 2011
*thinking* Yeah, it was that kiss, i remember now. Cos i know he didn't ask me out on a date officially. Not that anybody still does that these days anyway. Hehe.
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by Omolola1(f): 7:27pm On May 08, 2011
a slap
i slapped him, he was too pompous
den d love story began. . .
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by 49cents(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2011
@rockstation yeah nobody asks these days really, but i asked though and she told me to chill for the answer, which came as a big hug some days later. Funny.
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 08, 2011
Lol, it was really weird. Initially it was just playful gist about marriage lol. I gave him my number because he was friendly and had actually asked for my name, age, relationship status, and normal first day questions before asking for a phone number lol. We spoke about our current situations and stuff; for me, school, and for him, work. Then I told him we couldn't be discussing marriage and not knowing much about each other, so I told him a quick synopsis of my life, he did the same, and that was it. Same state of mind.
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by iice(f): 3:36am On May 09, 2011
Asked me to be his watever. Coz i will just ignore you if you can't spit it out.
If it's a date, it's not a beginning of a relationship for me. You have to define it for me. And i will negotiate with you grin
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by ShyOne(f): 5:43am On May 09, 2011
I was unaware that he existed. After observing me for some time he introduced himself to me and asked me to consider him to be my man - he then shared with me what he observed as our similarities and how we would and could compliment each other - he made it clear that he wanted me to be his woman - he let me know that he was widow (like me) and that he has children and that he was looking to move on with his life and he wanted me to be his future wife. He knew that I was also a widow and he wanted me to open myself up to allowing him into my life. He was straight forward, didn't bite his tongue and didn't run game or shoot fake lines.

Everything he said, over this last year - he has proved it all to be true. It took me some months to take him serious and he never gave up. When he first contacted me - I took several weeks before I even acknowledged him and he continued to contact me with no answer from me and then I answered him one day and we have been together ever since. He stayed and waited until I was ready. We got really close and then I got scared and stopped talking for a few months and then we started up again and haven't been apart since then. I love him so. He is patient with me and I love him even more.
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by Nobody: 6:41am On May 09, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

Awwwwwwwww! Congratulations! That's really sweet smiley cheesy
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by rully2: 12:24pm On May 09, 2011
Odunnu:

You have a better memory than I.
But I wont forget the kiss that weakened you

grin grin  cool cool Cool!!

agabaI23:

O yes that kiss was awesome but I won't forget the touch the brought out the kiss.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous by babyme1(f): 1:46pm On May 09, 2011
Met him briefly at the airport but didn't exchange numbers. Thought about him a couple of time and wondered if i'll ever see that handsome dude again. Saw him again some months later in my office and the rest as they say is history.

(1) (Reply)

She won the right to masturbat8 at the Office(during work Hours) / How Can I Get My Ex-girl Friend Back / Relationship Question For The Males

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.