Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (40174 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Holaomoakin(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
You have serious mumu feeling, she had left you officially.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Jidkidz(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
Another guy had sex with her, what should I do pls?
if you ask me nah who I go ask
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Raychee(f): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin see question
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by caesymore(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kandeed:

Beg her to stop cheating or increase her monthly stipends

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by pedrilo: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bleep her friends
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by rolams(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Go and marry!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by HyDef(m): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bruh, why are you asking us? If you can forgive her, do it. If you can't, move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Gfskw: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dump her offcourse
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Opemiposii(f): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
chinsos! see question.. are we dating her wit u... chai
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Erracticminion: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Quit Captain Saving, Serenading them H*es, She's no Juliet to no Romoe with no Doe.

She's for rent Nigga! She ain't your girlfriend or whatever you think she is!!

She reports to Pimpin!

Free her and move on! No Caps!!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by bizhop01: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
NONSENSE
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Quahl: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lol.. u too cheat on her na
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Salvado1: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author=okunola123 post=103222011][/quote] yes she's begging me?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by ollydee: 12:48am On Jul 01, 2021
Now that you’ve made it known to us that she cheated on u angry now be honest , is she the only lady you’ve been sleeping with since you guys started dating??
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by NovusHomo(m): 12:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Salvado1:

Give her my phone number. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Azakari(m): 5:18am On Jul 01, 2021
Abi no mind we it's just a vibe
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Snoolv360(m): 5:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Have you asked her why she cheated on you? If she promised you never to cheat on you again, then you can be rest assured she will, but don't worry cheaters reality tv shows on DStv will build their head office in Nigeria in December, so you can hire them to monitor her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by GiveUpNojoin(m): 6:02am On Jul 01, 2021
My brother kindly go n hustle he get why
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by tightpussy156: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2021
Another mugu sighted.you are dating a prostitute not girlfriend.girlfriend that hide under stupid relationship to prostitute is that one girlfriend.See move on an.be a man.Those bitches need money so they run after any man that will drop the cash an open the wet wide pussy for him straight to dig an Bleep.the living day light from it.That one that slept with ur ashawo you called girlfriend is the one you witness what of the ones fucking her wide pussy behind your back.if you check more than 200 men don Bleep your ashawo only this year.from your story her pussy must be sour and wide to no nosense by now.A cheating girlfriend can kill.Go make money am forget about girlfriend.Chase the bag of money bitches go fleet around you like honey bee.Truth been told take it or leave it.who quote me hug transformer.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by reliablezxz(f): 7:21am On Jul 01, 2021
Rent a nice car and wear expensive clothes
Tell her you're a billionaire
Then you break up with her tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by skedy1(m): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2021
AmgMakanaki:

Ameno! Ameno!!

Latire!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by NairaMaster1(m): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2021
Kandeed:

maybe ur money is not clean

Maybe you are a novice to love.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Mrscarter(f): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Why? Don't you sex her well? Don't you support her? Y did she cheat?

Why the hell is it his fault she cheated?
Lol. Stupid.
Any of the above isnt a reason to cheat.
Simply if u cheat ur just not a loyal person thats all it comes down to.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by AutoChick4U(f): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mrscarter:

Why the hell is it his fault she cheated?
Lol. Stupid.
Any of the above isnt a reason to cheat.
Simply if u cheat ur just not a loyal person thats all it comes down to.
Madam na cruise jor
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Mrscarter(f): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Madam na cruise jor

I bet lol
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Iykman042(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Op,dont give urself bp,dumb her or fvck another girl,detach ur heart from naija girls while dating them,just fvck them and remove ur mind

no girl can cheat on me because i dont have a girlfriend

i only chat up girls and invite them for a meetup and have sex with them,i go my way,no attaching of emotions for them

if i want more sex,i invite them and have sex and drop some money and go my way

follow the above method and avoid BP,
until u are ready for marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Salvado1:
... Have sex with her blood sisiter grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by boxer022(m): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2021
Clap for her.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Suibisreal(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2021
Salvado1:
Marry her! Her type is rare to come by.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by raycheljoy: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Maybe she did this on purpose you need to talk with her to figure out the truth. And I can advise you on the site https://cheatingbuster.com/catch-a-cheating-boyfriend/ where you can find a bunch of answers to your question. I hope you will find some solutions. Anyways wish you good luck and perhaps you will meet another girl. Have a good day)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" / Couple Reads Bible In Pre-Wedding Photos / The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.