Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (40200 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by SarutobiEky(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
Another guy had sex with her, what should I do pls?
kill yourself, please.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Gochie(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
IT ENDED IN PREMIUM TEARS....
YOU'VE BEEN LEFT BEHIND!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by snipernigga(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
So sorry bro. Meanwhile can you post her pics, just checking for a friend

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by jimmychang: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Why? Don't you sex her well? Don't you support her? Y did she cheat?

Why did she cheat ? grin.....see question.. person wey go cheat go cheat grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by kosiebe(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
Pray for her
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Reffone: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Just continue eating that cookies till you get tired
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by armadeo(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
post=103210928:
The kind advice I dey see here.. they weak me

Stupid question deserve stupid answers
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by jaxxy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Another guy?? Not an Alien? That's ok then. She will be ok. Don't worry. U can buy her energy drink. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by dancewith: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Silly Millennials. Sex is all they mostly think of. Little wonder Nigeria is going to the dogs

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by meobizy(f): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nairaland has become so foolish that people don’t need full paragraphs anymore. Twitter style write-ups with zero thought can make front page. OP, give your life to Christ.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Ellipses: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Baba just Change, the key word there is girlfriend not wife.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Ellipses: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Baba just end it, the key word there is girlfriend not wife.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Kandeed: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Money can't buy Love.
maybe ur money is not clean
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by StDonE(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
kill her and surrender yourself to police.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Sebgajere(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Buy her a car in appreciation
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by bluefilm: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bahamas95:
Oga if dem do these things to your sister or daughter how you go feel? undecided

Why advicing him to beat up someone's child to stupor? She is even his girlfriend and not wife, he doesn't even have right to to those rubbish to his wife sef.

Guy abeg shift jooor?

We are talking about the feelings of the guy wey im babe fokop, abi no be so?

The nigga dey ask for advice so if you no get your own advice to give am, why don't you bounce to another thread?

Nonsense. sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by AmeLonRo(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
Make friends with the guy and invite her when she is in the house. Let her cook and serve you guys. See if she and he will be able to stand it.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by donjaypee: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

CHEAT BACK ON HER BUT THIS TIME, MAKE SURE SHE'S SITTING WATCHING THE BREGWARI
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Kog45(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
My candid advice is simple... just take it cool cos our present day girls have turned to complete ashawo,forget those in brothels. It's an open secret and they don't even care.Pls go to various campuses and you will crying for what our girls are doing,damn too painful seeing future wives messing their bodies up and down.

Honestly too painful to experience such but nothing you can do about it...if you can't handle the situation pls move on but next girl can even be worse cos likely you will never caught her.

I pity our guys who are not yet married cos it's is becoming not about virginity but fertility.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by efficiencie(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

What should you do? I will tell you what to do, ehn! Find that guy, beg him to smash her again! Mumu. Run for your dear life before she puts another man's pregnancy on you or worse kill you. Are you not aware of the latest pandemic: "Chidinmania-21". If you are not careful that your gf will stab the shit out of you and blame you for attempted rape. When we tell you to be godly and seek godly ladies una nor go hear...na olosho una dey fall in love with!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by linearity: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Marry her, she is a keeper. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by OBD1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
I have nothing to say
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by zudozz: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Go n pay her bride prize first b4 u come here to cry abt a pussy u ve not paid for...idiot!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by fredosan(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
use condom and Bleep her very hard
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Bahamas95(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
bluefilm:

Guy abeg shift jooor?

We are talking about the feelings of the guy wey im babe fokop, abi no be so?

The nigga dey ask for advice so if you get your own advice to give am, why don't you bounce to another thread?

Nonsense. sad

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
Follow your mind but don't hurt her.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Segzy19: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Decision is yours to make.

1. Forgive her and accept her back but you must be able to trust her again, especially if she shows remorse and is willing to truly change

2. Forgive her and let her go if you think you can't trust her again or if she is not showing any remorse or regret.

But then review the whole thing to make sure that it wasn't due to your own faults or cause. This is important so that there wont be a repeat with her or with someone else Incase you decide to leave her...

Please, be calm and don't do anything stupid, violent or irrational. No be today, woman dey break person heart o. E dey pain like anything but in the end you will move past it and soon be sharing the experience as story
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Sheziemoney(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
You are a mumu man ��
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by BlackBarbie007(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
mechanics:
Follow your mind but don't hurt her.
Segzy19:
Decision is yours to make.

1. Forgive her and accept her back but you must be able to trust her again, especially if she shows remorse and is willing to truly change

2. Forgive her and let her go if you think you can't trust her again or if she is not showing any remorse or regret.

But then review the whole thing to make sure that it wasn't due to your own faults or cause. This is important so that there wont be a repeat with her or with someone else Incase you decide to leave her...

Please, be calm and don't do anything stupid, violent or irrational. No be today, woman dey break person heart o. E dey pain like anything but in the end you will move past it and soon be sharing the experience as story

Best advice so far

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Otitech101: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Propose to her,fix a wedding date,come to church wait till she walk down to the church,then take excuse to answer a call, then go home

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by bestabigaelever(f): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
AmgMakanaki:

Ameno! Ameno!!
Have been in a bad mood since morning, this made me laugh out loud

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening / Couple Reads Bible In Pre-Wedding Photos / Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.