Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (40204 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by omoadeleye(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
Another guy had sex with her, what should I do pls?

Commit suicide

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by beautyhd: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2021
AmgMakanaki:

Ameno! Ameno!!

Latire

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by jacoik(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2021
Go and hang yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Simpypy: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2021
Fool
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Yeezus998(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2021
You just have to leave her in the relationship and don’t make it official. Then find another girl if you’re not too heartbroken
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Ashirioluwa: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2021
Get sense bro, this lady is not your wife. If a woman cheat on you then go out and cheat on her too

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by yoruBADboi(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
bro.... Stop crying like a baby and Bleep 7 other pussy... Revenge is the sweetest joy
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by izombie(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2021
Some questions do not deserve an answer. Someone cheated on you and you are here asking what you should do. Nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by creampieGod: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Dorime
Interimo ayapare, dorime Ameno, ameno Latire, latiremo
Dori me Ameno Omenare imperavi ameno Dimere, dimere matiro
Matiremo, ameno Omenare imperavi emunari Ameno Omenare
imperavi emunari Ameno Ameno dore Ameno dori me Ameno dori
me Ameno dom Dori me reo Ameno dori me Ameno dori me Dori
me am Ameno Ameno

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Zooposki(f): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2021
Dress more sexy for her. Up your bedroom games. Don’t be stingy. Pay her more attention. Lots of changes you can make as a man to make sure she does not stray again.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by calyto: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2021
Forgive her or move on.

After all, you are not married yet.

wetin concern Nairalanders?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by gbagyiza: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2021
pls, don't console yourself this lady does not love u. cheer up n move on. she has broken the trust in that relationship, even if you continue with her, u will never trust her again.

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Kiezodumah(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2021
Give your life to Christ and desist from such union.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Pcstradamus(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2021
Is she married to you? Do you want a herbalist to tell you to walk away from that relationship? What is the probability that she won't repeat same?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Happyfela(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2021
Give her iPhone
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by MARKone(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Have sex with another guy too.

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by pocohantas(f): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Check yourself. Maybe you are a career man that doesn’t have time for his babe. Just forgive her sha, because the devil you know…
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2021
Op is the biggest idiot to ever grace the earth undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by skondo09(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2021
Eyahhh....and Sniper is very costly now.. undecided undecided

Dt wld av help cry cry

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by onadana: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Run...keep running..run some more.Run very far.Thank me later.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Obipaul77(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
My brother just kill your self, idiot.

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Antoeni(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2021
Take this first

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by JoeCool3150(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2021
Seniorwriter:
SMH @ this nonsense post and so surprised it's on NL FrontPage!!

@Seniorwriter
Seniorwriter, av been wanting to talk to you. Pls, try quote me on another reasonable post with a reply let's talk. Thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Are you guys paid to generate traffic by writing false stories!??

These topics are mostly fake

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by biggz82: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2021
Kill her

Modify: Go and do the needful and stop wasting the poor girls time in the name of relationship

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Biggers82(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2021
You have to Cheat on her too
Just look for one Oloshi for your area and do same
Do that as fast as possible before she cheat you again
Ndi Ara
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by tonero230(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Irrelevant question
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by tamdun: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Dump her, except u want to continue suffering
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by toffyz(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Lol...I know say OP dey pull our legs ni o

No wahala sha...Continue
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Risentouch(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Why is this thread on the jokes section?

Remember to check my signature for your cheapest data plans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys