Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List (59487 Views)

Kano: We Told Our People There Was Foul Play, We Will Appeal - NNPP / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Tryon4(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2021
Please, who knows how to access the list because my name is there and I am only seeing this here. Anybody with useful information on how to access the list should help. 08053248229.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Kagd10: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2021
Coronabirus:
I though I was discussing with intelligent person with concrete knowledge of history but unfortunately I was wrong. Iraq and Saudi are Arabs while Iran are Persian but now are completely Integrated to Arab. Rejecting refugees isn't in anyway religious but diplomatic understanding between the country of the refuge or asylum seekers and the country they're seeking refuge in. Nations are not defined by religion but boarder and the citizens of that particular Nation.
Politics of middle East is a topic on its own. There are hundreds thousands Nigerians in Saudi Arabia and are now fully citizens of Saudi.
Abiola got more votes from the North than in the SW, infact Abiola defeated Bashir Tofa, an indigene of Kano in Kano state.
Power and money play the same Religion.
The most mentally retarded, physically and psychologically sick and mentally inferior set of people are the masses of Nigeria; they're peddling unfounded religious propaganda from religious houses about others, a propaganda sponsored and engineered by Politicians to determine how (to) or who win election but the gullible religious jingoist poor people who are getting poorer with every passing day, exposing their ethno-religious rage on mainstream & social media all in the name of religion are not getting the evil plan on them.
If PMB finished his tenure, the same Hausa-Fulani Muslim will make another permutation & fresh alliance with another southern Christians and win election. Now all the religious propaganda and noise of Islamization coming from the south will shift to South when power exchange hands, the same Politicians will hatch another religious propaganda where the Northern Muslims will feel being victimised and make similar noise so that the political alignment will be maintained.
The gullible poor Nigerians know nothing but religious jingoism and fanaticism; educated illiterates who don't even understand how they're being used and dumped. Animals would have been more intelligent to understand this game but Nigerian masses are too dull to understand the game beyond reasonable doubt.
Pls, stop spitting this unfounded religious absurdity!

I asked a question on how many Blacks have become citizens of Arab nations! Answer that or shut your hole. No need for stupid epistle! And yes, Mohammed wrote in the quoran that blacks are slaves! Btw, I didn't say Iraq bla bla ain't Arabs. I said Saudi locked their borders and refused to give asylum to them! You dey ment? Why did Fulani deny Abiola his mandate? Ode
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Henri8: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2021
SlyDev:
Summary: sokoto employed igbos and yoruba into their government establishment.

Can yoruba do it? I will not even mention the other one. Nigeria will be alright
Is civil defence a state minstry?
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Leo588(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2021
Useless man talking about Federal Character Principles in this his wretched administration
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kagd10:

I asked a question on how many Blacks have become citizens of Arab nations! Answer that or shut your hole. No need for stupid epistle! And yes, Mohammed wrote in the quoran that blacks are slaves! Btw, I didn't say Iraq bla bla ain't Arabs. I said Saudi locked their borders and refused to give asylum to them! You dey ment? Why did Fulani deny Abiola his mandate? Ode
If u have poor comprehension problem then check my write-up again and again, u will see where I stated hundred thousands of Nigerian Muslims have acquired and become citizens of Saudi Arabia, I've dozens of my relatives there.
You're always confused by Fulani matter because of ur extensive ignorance of the North. IBB is Nupe and his successor was Abacha who is Kanuri, so how is it an issue of Fulani denying Abiola his mandate? Northern voters rejected Bashir Tofa who is Fulani and elected Abiola, a Yoruba in 1993 election.
Everything u say Fulani, you're very confused abt Northern complexity!
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Kagd10: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Coronabirus:

If u have poor comprehension problem then check my write-up again and again, u will see where I stated hundred thousands of Nigerian Muslims have acquired and become citizens of Saudi Arabia, I've dozens of my relatives there.
You're always confused by Fulani matter because of ur extensive ignorance of the North. IBB is Nupe and his successor was Abacha who is Kanuri, so how is it an issue of Fulani denying Abiola his mandate? Northern voters rejected Bashir Tofa who is Fulani and elected Abiola, a Yoruba in 1993 election.
Everything u say Fulani, you're very confused abt Northern complexity!

Another stupid epistle! How many Blacks have become citizens of Saudi Arabia nation? Answer this or shut up.

And you don't even know what you're saying. Abiola won his presidential post against Tofa in the presidential election yet was denied his mandate by the Fulanis! Na ment?
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Bbdiyya: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
tamdun:
Ishaq akintola is a bastard, I am a Muslim and I don't fuckin care about any Muric, this guy is not representing us, in fact only nairalander know this guy, nobody gives a fuk about him in sw
Really?
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
They want odua and biafra but will not leave the north. Nonsense remove them jare
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kagd10:

Another stupid epistle! How many Blacks have become citizens of Saudi Arabia nation? Answer this or shut up.

And you don't even know what you're saying. Abiola won his presidential post against Tofa in the presidential election yet was denied his mandate by the Fulanis! Na ment?

Who is fulani? Una no fit read. Urohbo and Ibo are they the same thing? Igbo from IMO and IMO from Delta are they the same? That’s why nobody in the north dey answer una. Do you know how many tribes we have? Everything Fulani. Fulani na una papa
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by okofians(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Chai. This bastard is even angry that his Yoruba kinsmen are more than northerners in a list compiled using exam performance index. Who did this to Ishaq Akintola? Is this a case of sheer stupidity or inferiority complex? This man hasn't complained about all the killings going on in his backyard by the Fulanis but here he is complaining even when no northerner has raised a finger. I will repeat it again that the biggest problem the Yorubas have at the moment is Ishaq Akintola and not the houseFulanis
You are very far from common sense, calling someone's father a bastard for just airing out his view.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Fahdiga(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
okofians:
You are very far from common sense, calling someone's father a bastard for just airing out his view.
His view but disastrous one at that
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Kagd10: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Who is fulani? Una no fit read. Urohbo and Ibo are they the same thing? Igbo from IMO and IMO from Delta are they the same? That’s why nobody in the north dey answer una. Do you know how many tribes we have? Everything Fulani. Fulani na una papa

Will you keep quiet? Never do well retrogressive Fulani are no surprise to us. Like, why don't you surprise us for once? Why always proving us right that you're all so Usele...sss? Just look at your never do well Useless Buhari!
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by okofians(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
His view but disastrous one at that
Disastrous in what way, are his findings geneuine or not? Mind you the aims and objectives of MURIC are the general well being of Islam & Muslims in Nigeria. It's within the ample of their law to voice out wherever there's loopholes in the settings.. Same goes to C.A.N
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by gawu1: 1:45am On Jul 04, 2021
Omodua:
Yes! Gawu1 is Ewu(Goat). Your submission shows how infantile and verbose you are.
We all know Ishaq Akintola is Islamic bigot and silly in his submissions about Islam and our nationhood. I do not how much he is being paid to lose his senses and honour. He never saw anything wrong with Fulani herdsmen because they share same Faith.
He should stop his Islamic filled hate.
Shame unto him!
Even in the next world, I prefer God creating me Ewu (goat) to creating a disgusting gutter swimmer swine (pig) you are.
What are names like Mercy Chukwukeru, Nwauzor Peace, and Ezema E. Emeka doing under sokoto column? Are they Sokoto state natives? These questions are matters arising from the list which those who prepared it must respond to. His observation are very valid (as far as it concerns Nigeria of yesterday and today) that every discern mind who see the list will likely raise.
So for poor nonentity soul like you to see wrong in it doesn't matter.
Your last dispositions shown why you couldn't see beyond your nose over what he said.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by gawu1: 1:53am On Jul 04, 2021
leofab:
those are female names abs might be sokoto Indigenes married to Igbo husbands...
Then ipob pigs and their supporters should accept being called mad people for calling for the break up their sisters marriage with their sokoto indigene husbands.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by dochenaj: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Can we see the list of 411 names?
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Omodua(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
gawu1:

Even in the next world, I prefer God creating me Ewu (goat) to creating a disgusting gutter swimmer swine (pig) you are.
What are names like Mercy Chukwukeru, Nwauzor Peace, and Ezema E. Emeka doing under sokoto column? Are they Sokoto state natives? These questions are matters arising from the list which those who prepared it must respond to. His observation are very valid (as far as it concerns Nigeria of yesterday and today) that every discern mind who see the list will likely raise.
Your last dispositions shown why you couldn't see beyond your nose over what he said.
Your reasoning is pathetic and evidence of your miasma of ignorance.
The three IBO names on the list merited it because they were born and raised in Sokoto. And by Nigerian constitution, they become citizens of the state. Find out.
OLODO NLA!
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by gawu1: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Omodua:
Your reasoning is pathetic and evidence of your miasma of ignorance.
The three IBO names on the list merited it because they were born and raised in Sokoto. And by Nigerian constitution, they become citizens of the state. Find out.
OLODO NLA!
Where did this cone head animal sprang from? Your idiotic supposition is not enough to your claim. In fact, you show how deeply ignorant you are about Nigerian states citizenship.
Since you claim they are indigenous to the state because ''they were born and raised in Sokoto.'', I thought you would present evidences to these facts to my doubts.
Anyway, you better rush to the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board, (CDIPB) with your evidences not to get there after they have done the needful.
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Omodua(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2021
gawu1:

Ethnic bigot! Are you now clear why the three IBO names on the list merited it?
Your types is causing problems on national integration and unity.
Shame unto you!
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Omodua(m): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
gawu1:

Where did this cone head animal sprang from? Your idiotic supposition is not enough to your claim. In fact, you show how deeply ignorant you are about Nigerian states citizenship.
Since you claim they are indigenous to the state because ''they were born and raised in Sokoto.'', I thought you would present evidences to these facts to my doubts.
Anyway, you better rush to the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board, (CDIPB) with your evidences not to get there after they have done the needful.
Your miasma of ignorance is legendary. Go and found out if they were not qualified to be indigenes of the state by accident of birth and adoption.
You're pathetic!
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Barbushe: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2021

Lol. You are a Blind and Mad Man. You deserve to be pitied.

I don't want west my time for people like you. WESTERN DIRTY SLAVE........ Jazzz back, abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) / See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.