Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? (4708 Views)

How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / How Many Times is sex needed / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ladies in the house, tell us.

(1) When they are about to wed?

(2) When they have a strong misunderstanding with their partner?

(3) When they are far from their partner?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by shawante(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Different strokes for different folks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by Iceyjayz: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
You guys don't get tired of ladies matter here

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by Jeon(f): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
Iceyjayz:
[/s]

Look who's talking.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by richmond500: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
its a romance section, should we talk about Tinubu here?

12 Likes

Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by slawormiir: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
I think Number 2

But anyway....I will grab a seat to read ladies comments while I blaze my weed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by Iceyjayz: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
richmond500:
its a romance section, should we talk about Tinubu here?
Yes
Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by richmond500: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I think Number 2

I feel its number3

Especially if they haven't seen him for a long time
Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by StPete: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ladies cheat the most at the point when they are about to wed. It's like remote, they just automatically open their legs for one major last hit by the ex-boyfriend. Most ladies won't admit this but practically all about-to-wed ladies are guilty as Bleep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Number 1

Number 2

Number 3...
Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by pregnantMan: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
I think all of the above.. Ladies are great cheats
Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by jericco1(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Number 3
Just get married to a Virgin and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by Mophor: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!!!
A girl/lady can cheat anytime... they don’t have concrete reasons for cheating.... same applies to men

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
pregnantMan:
I think all of the above.. Ladies are great cheats
You are wise. Those daughters of Jezebel cheat for no reason at all and people are here looking for reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by tnerro1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Number 3 is a sure banker, all those girls that claim they are in a long distance relationship, they bleep anytime they have the opportunity, they will say after all he must be doing the same where he is also.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by ComputerOperato: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by Drsnives(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I think Number 2

Cut weed for me nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by b3llo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
election2023:

A real nigga will never give his woman a reason to cheat on him.
Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by gregyboy(m): 6:36am On Jul 04, 2021
Bro you didnt have 4 money....
Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2021
election2023:

...a Cheat is a Cheat regardless of their gender. There are no temptations to it. Infact, a Cheat is the temptation they seek because their acts are always premeditated.
Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2021
election2023:

All of the above, also depending on if they are ovulating and if they have another male admirer who they are comfortable with on the sideline, patiently waiting to tap in.

Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by kingjoe(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Please where are the ladies in this forum to answer.
I've not seen any opinion from a lady.
Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by Kaybae(f): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
No need to cheat in any of these times, honestly, about to wed? You are planning marriage and still want to cheat? When you have misunderstanding? What of if you sort things out, is your conscience not going to hunt you? When you are far? Is not an excuse because the distance here is for the well being of the family.i am a woman and I will never support cheating no matter what.
Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by Kaybae(f): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
tnerro1:
Number 3 is a sure banker, all those girls that claim they are in a long distance relationship, they bleep anytime they have the opportunity, they will say after all he must be doing the same where he is also.
Two wrong can not make a right. Honestly.
Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by tnerro1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kaybae:
Two wrong can not make a right. Honestly.

Yeah I agree, but women these days are something else
Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by Youngpo413: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
AWALT
Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by BareFacedLies(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayz:

No we don't
Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by Getdabag: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
BareFacedLies:

No we don't
your moniker says differently grin
Re: Which Of These Times Is The Biggest Temptation For Ladies To Cheat? by lagusboyyy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Number 2.
Most women are always emotionally gullible during that time.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help / Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. / List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.