Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju (6211 Views)

Troops Arrest Godwin Nnamdi (Notorious IPOB/ESN Leader) / New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju by AK481(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:
The weyrey, they asked him how are you, he said thank God Sir grin
Engineer mike should be found soon
Na him be the Oga
A pointer that this video is fraudulent and gotten under torture and duress.

Nonsense, please try again
Re: Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju by OyigboUpdate: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
AK481:

A pointer that this video is fraudulent and gotten under torture and duress.

Nonsense, please try again

But do u dispute the fact. The sane dragon that snapped with Biggie and u guys denied is the san dragon that was killed below with dragon tattoo yet una still deny

Re: Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju by DesChyko: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
heykims:

U guys will always find fault in everything..

While you guys will always be so sure of whatever you're given to spread. Goes with your territory. Permit me to borrow the words of a fellow Mathematician;

Re: Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju by tehilah92(f): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Wait, is it 10 human girls or female animals, let me know what they are behadding, Biko nu!
Re: Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju by OyigboUpdate: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
tehilah92:
Wait, is it 10 human girls or female animals, let me know what they are behadding, Biko nu!

This post was on frontage na. 10 Imo girls were boneheaded for ESN juju
Re: Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju by mekaboy(m): 5:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Rawgold29:
If you ask me I will say he was never cut..he was planted as a spy all along...how do you explain keeping picture of all you movement at the hight of all the fighting. ..I smell LAI's

You think they reason normal? Do you know the amount of drugs they take?
Re: Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju by authority2006(m): 6:28am On Jul 05, 2021
Zionmdde:
Bunch of lies
10 girls dat doesn't have parents or relatives abi? How many parents have complained dat their daughters are missing? Where were d heads and bodies buried? They should take d police there and exhume dem. As for d OP looks like d only job u have is writing lies about ipob

Anyway both ipob and their oga can rot in hell sha

Now, you know that the sensible thing was to ask for the bodies and the family looking for missing girls? Wasn't this what people ask for about Lekki massacre?
Re: Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju by juman(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2021
If what he said were true, they were horrible actions done.
They committed abomination.

But wait we did not read about people looking for their lost daughters.
Maybe they kidnapped them from villages.
Re: Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju by juman(m): 7:09am On Jul 05, 2021
It remind me of sanni abacha hitman.
He said they kidnapped some girls like that for ritual.
Re: Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju by crossfire(m): 7:12am On Jul 05, 2021
JaredNormak:
So you think you’ve perfected a lie that can not be rebuffed?

If you and your employers are not dumb, why not reference news of 10 missing girls in Imo State since we started to hear of ESN till date. Even 3,4 or 5 will at least lend credence to your inanity.

Do you think everyone in Nigeria is intrinsically foolish like you and your fulani employers? Guy u dey xtremely stupid, may if ur sister or relative was killed for human sacrifice u for shout up,examine ur brain,ur a mad man. Imagine the nonsense u dey write here.monkey.Godpunish ipob there

10 girls disappeared in Imo State and not 1 of their parents reported to the worst police force in the world?
Re: Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju by OyigboUpdate: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
juman:

Ipob hoodlums will still say its a lie despite its coming from some who said he did it
Re: Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju by OyigboUpdate: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
mekaboy:

You think they reason normal? Do you know the amount of drugs they take?

I swear

1 Like

Re: Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju by OyigboUpdate: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
juman:
If what he said were true, they were horrible actions done.
They committed abomination.

But wait we did not read about people looking for their lost daughters.
Maybe they kidnapped them from villages.

I guess so and not every missing person hits the news some ends on Facebook
Re: Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju by OyigboUpdate: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
juman:

Nnamdi Kanu is also a ritualist
Re: Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju by juman(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Nnamdi Kanu is also a ritualist

Abacha hit man name was sergeant rogers.
They are not different from him.
Re: Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju by Omoslim26: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chris525:

Crazy there are people who support and sympathize with these guys. 10 girls! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 girls!

May it not be well with anyone who defends this nonsense.

Iseee.
Something terrible will visit their lives very soon.
At first they called the killers angels,when they saw that they were loosing support, knowing fully well that Ala Igbo stands against insurgency, they started to say the same people they initially called angels are dss killers �
Who is decieving who��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Leading With Close To A Million Votes Margin / These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry / No Money To Pay Pensions, Gratuities – Enugu Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.