Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,312 members, 7,842,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira (10705 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses / Amaechi Sold Off Rivers Assets Worth Over $302m - Wike / Cecilia Ibru: Efcc Uncovers Assets Worth N800bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by denex: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2007
Shey you people are trying to connect me to Gbenga Daniel? Now I am trying to connect myself properly and you want to deny me.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by honeric01(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2007
uhm, why noy connect with Kalu? or Dariye? or turaki
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by spikedcylinder: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2007
denex:

I am the deputy governor of Ogun state. That's the connection.

Oh! Congratulations! I, by the way am the CBN governor! tongue
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by honeric01(m): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2007
impersonation is a crime in case you guys have forgotten, lol
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by denex: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2007
If you want me to prove to you that I am Bin Laden's younger brother, I will do it. As long as it is your heartfelt desire.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by angel101(f): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2007
honeric01:

which type of government do gbenga daniel run? because i know in lagos, its only one deputy governor that exist, now someone is claiming he is the deputy governor of ogun state when the real person is not yet dead!

Or impeached grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by romeo(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2007
some people said the man is raking in money installing elevators in Nigeria!! that's so funny cheesy cheesy

98% of buildings in Nigeria do not have elevators and are not planning to put one in the near future, so where is the money coming from?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by webbaba: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2007
The day you decide to join politics then you've added conny and craftiness to your trademark.

They think they can fool all nigerians all the time. It was this Gbenga Daniel before his first term when interviewed remarked that a single term is ok for anybody wanting to govern a state and that when a person struggled for second term then obviously depleting the state purse has been found enriching.

Now he struggled to be governor of Ogun state for second term only to tell us he lost 1bn between 2003 and 2007 as a governor.

Its a blatant lie

Alot is hidden and those who know knows it pure and simple
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by denex: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2007
Eiya, Romeo, you know that sometimes we forget to explain to our brothers from the rural states in Nigeria.

At least you know those bank main entrance glass, metal detector doors, they install those too. But there are some urban states that you will be able to count thousands of elevators and some escalators.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by angel101(f): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2007
denex:

some urban states that you will be able to count thousands of elevators and some escalators.

Errm i dont think so. Can u name a few please
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by otokx(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2007
its a terrible thing
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by denex: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2007
@angel101

there are uncountable lifts in Lagos State; no! Even in Victoria Island alone, there are innumerable in Abuja, I've been to PH twice so I know dem dey try too.

Now nobody should come and quote me as saying that Gbenga Daniel built all these lifts because I know say na word una dey find for my mouth.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by romeo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2007
denex:

Eiya, Romeo, you know that sometimes we forget to explain to our brothers from the rural states in Nigeria.

At least you know those bank main entrance glass, metal detector doors, they install those too. But there are some urban states that you will be able to count thousands of elevators and some escalators.

are you 14 years? because you talk like if you are! and i will be surprised if you're a bit older than that undecided

@topic of elevators
maybe the banks and the whole of Abuja, VI and Port Harcourt you mentioned makes only 1.5% of the elevators in Nigeria
Millions of Nigerians have never seen an elevator and millions still have never been inside one and that simply makes elevators non-existent in Nigeria and who ever says he's making billions installing them is a blatant liar
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by jidololade: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2007
who is decieveing who grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by jidololade: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2007
who is decieveing who grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by angel101(f): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2007
denex:

@angel101

there are uncountable lifts in Lagos State; no! Even in Victoria Island alone, there are innumerable in Abuja, I've been to PH twice so I know them dey try too.

Now nobody should come and quote me as saying that Gbenga Daniel built all these lifts because I know say na word una dey find for my mouth.

My brother how many? uncountable ke? they are not that many u know. Count all the tall buildings in VI to start with. E no plenty at all at all.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by romeo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2007
angel101:

My brother how many? uncountable ke? they are not that many u know. Count all the tall buildings in VI to start with. E no plenty at all at all.

tell am my sister,

if all the buildings are equipped with the elevation system then that's a different case
and it's difficult to find a building of four floors with lift
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by denex: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2007
Romeo. Please where are you currently located?

I would like us to take a sunday off to count elevators in V.I.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by romeo(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2007
denex:

Romeo. Please where are you currently located?

I would like us to take a sunday off to count elevators in V.I.

have you forgotten that i went to Spain through the desert? basket mouth cool

go and count it alone because i can not help you there
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by Colonia(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2007
I still dont know why we try to justify other people's wealth without knowing them personally and we are not toooooo sure how things work.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by denex: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2007
I just wanted you to clear our doubts that you've never been to where you claim you know. So stop acting like you know whe you only assume.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by BigB11(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2007
Questions:

1. Give us the yearly summary of his business activities from year 2000 through 2007
2. If there is any government contract involved; what are the terms of the contracts and who signed the contracts?
3. How long is this elevator business has been around?
4. Give us the number of elevators they've installed or maintained from year 2000 through 2007?

Without magomago, I still do not see how an ordinary elevator business, in Nigeria for that matter could fetch you billions of Naira.
Moreover, I think it is pure corruption and contradiction (conflict of interest) when a governor of any state in Nigeria is also engaged in any federal government contracts.
It is not right.

Governor positions in Nigeria must be made unattractive to these criminals in general.
How could you operate 5 businesses and still want to maintain a governor position? Impossible!

Do you know how many hours a day it takes to operate one business?
Governor position should not be mixed with business. It is either you want to be a business man or you want to be a governor. They shouldn't be allowed to combine the two.

We need our governors to be focused and do their assigned jobs; improve the lives of the locals by elevating their standard of living.
Improving: Medical, Education, Job opportunities, Roads, Water supply, Electricity supply, and so on should be the main priorities of our governors, not international business career.

We do not need CEO governors; they are absolutely useless, unfocused and only become governor to steal.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by romeo(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2007
denex:

I just wanted you to clear our doubts that you've never been to where you claim you know. So stop acting like you know when you only assume.

are you not exposing yourself here? and who are the "our"?, you are alone dumbass
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by BigB11(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2007
Infact, if a governor's assets is worth more than 10 million Naira, he should be sent straight to prison. This should be a new law.

Enough of this rubbish, we do not want uneducated business CEO to rule our states anymore.
Allow the real people; what happen to the professors, school teachers and other ordinary Nigerian citizens? They should be given a chance; I bet you that this group of people will be more focused and produce more for the people, because they truly understand the real meaning of poverty.

I think this government should spend more or pay more attention to prevention.
Let's design a better strategy to prevent politicians from taking us for a ride.

When you place a man that also has 10 businesses all over the world in the office as the governor, what do you expect from this individual?

Prevention is better and cheaper than cure.
If this government doesn't start the implementation of their corruption prevention strategy on time, I guarantee you folks that in 4 years (at the end of their term), we will start arresting the current governors; which means the same bullshit starts all over again.

The question is how long are we willing to continue with this rubbish? and how long is it going to take us to start planting long term solutions?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by babasin(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2007
How many elevators  installed by his company?  

what is average cost of each installation?

what is make of the elevator?

How many elevator is avilable per state in Nigeria?

what is tax returns of his companies?

Things are easy to find, only that Nigerians keep decieving themselves?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by Mamajama(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2007
@ BIGB1

Big B1:

Infact, if a governor's assets is worth more than 10 million Naira, he should be sent straight to prison. This should be a new law.

I agree and what should be done to people Like IBB who has BIllions? or Abubacker or ALhaji ALhaji? or even OBJ?

should we just forget they ever stole or they all should be probe?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by Colonia(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2007
@ BIG B1
I totally agree with you  been a governor is not a joke , no to talk of running more than two businesses at the same time.I don't know how they do it but something is not right. I guess its BUSINESS as usual all the way sad sad
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by Colonia(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2007
Not to take anything away from business folks who are going into politics , been a president, governor whatever is not like running a business , you can not be making business decisions all the time as a governor-or president you need competent people who know whats up to help , e.g look at George bush situation Just an example.( business decision per Iraq) Another thing is that if we want someone to be commissioner for education let us appoint someone with experience that will work with the governor's business sense to help masses not just a fellow business friend . what do you think will happen if everybody is a business man we all be looking at the same direction MONEY, CHOP CHOP, BUSINESS, BUSINESS !!!! all the time. I see this trend in Nigeria all the time.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by BigB11(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2007
Lack of specialization from the top to the bottom.

Only in Nigeria you will find a restaurant business owner to become commissioner for education , while the commissioner for aviation also used to be a dentist. (it's all about who you know at the top, I wouldn't be surprised if EHINDERO is picked as the next Chairman of Nigerian Pilot association, even though the man has never been on the airplane before)

Infact, OBJ moved one the ministers more than 2 times to different positions within a year; I believe the man's name is OBORISHADE.
I may be wrong.

It makes no sense.

SHORT TERM and SHORT CUTS= Original Nigerian way of life
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by Mamajama(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2007
Bigby you keep contradicting yourself,  I refused to believe you have the interest of Nigerians at heart.  Ain't you the same person promoting IBB, and MARWA to be the next president?  and all of a sudden you giving us these patriotic speech.  Where  were you when your father was appointing military administrators for states?  What credentials do all this past leaders has that qualified them to govern a state?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by BigB11(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2007
@MAMAJAMA
Simmer down, my friend.
I will never contradict myself in any way; I'm a man and I have big balls. I stand up high for my belief.

Go back and double check; and I can assure you that I've also listed my reasons for pulling for IBB.

If IBB goes down today, I have absolutely nothing to gain or lose. My goal is to see my lovely country fly high and higher again.

It is simple and not that complicated.
If you relax and take your time, you will quickly realize my points and why I refuse to view things the way things are designed for you people to see.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Declares Assets Worth 4.46 Billion Naira by Mamajama(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2007
Is this a joke or you are just been a comedian as always. IBB goes down today you will be apprehended as sent to jail as well. you have every reason to be worried. Ill be pulling most of your past post and refresh your memory as I can see how quick you forget or dissect information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? / Court Didn't Declare Sheriff PDP Chairman Or Makarfi Committee Illegal: PDP / Olisa Agbakoba Writes President Buhari On "Need For New Revenue Sources"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.