Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise (6235 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Romancehub: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2021
I think me and my wife are not s*xuallly compatible. Maybe we should never have gotten married. We met through a friend three years ago. It was a long distance relationship because she was in Kenya doing a work project for her oil and gas company. I fell in love with her heart, very loving, very thoughtful lady, that is apart from her stunning beauty and intelligence.

When she returned to Nigeria after her six months project, she said no s*x before marriage. I was cool. I thought she was being a classy woman. Well, fast forward to marriage, I see myself as someone that is into intimacy, I thought she was as well. I am not perfect but my past relationships, I have not disappointed either.

Two weeks after marriage, my wife said she wanted to talk to me. I wondered why. She said that she does no want to hurt my feelings but she wants me to put more effort into lovemaking. I asked her how? She said, she has not experienced orgasm with me since we started making love. That was news to me because I spend a minimum of 20 to 45 minutes when we make love. And all these while, she moaned and seemed to be enjoying s*x with me just as much as I have been enjoying it with her.

To tell me that she is not enjoying it but she was faking it was a little disappointing but I took it as a man and promised to be more sensitive to her feelings. Since then, I try all the tricks in the book that most guys know. I do pre-intimacy, I do fingering, etc. And when I asked her, she will sometimes say yes but most times, she does not come.

Maybe because we were young and newly married, this became very frustrating to spend an hour making love and she still does not come. I found that strange and I told her maybe she needs to relax and be less anxious. And she responds that I dont know how to make love to her. That hurt me honestly because I thought I was putting in the effort.

This situation has greatly affected our marriage. I began to loose interest in s*x and she too felt she was not going to bother about it. So, for like two weeks, we can go without s*x. This made me very frustrated cos when I feel Hot, she will be giving me attitude. Thoughts of cheating started coming into my head. I tried my best to push them away.

Many times, I decide to be the bigger person, I call her and say: let us talk and she goes, she is not interested. I tell her I love her, send her romantic messages. I try my best, I swear but she just puts me off all the time with wrong attitude. This made me seek help from from online research etc and I found out that some women have problems like being frigid or generally do not have the ability to experience orgasm at all.

I shared my research with her and she said that she had exs before me and all of them gave her orgasm all the time and I am the first man not to give her orgasm. That broke me and I began to actually think something was wrong with me. Since talking to her was not working, I left her alone. I also did not know what else to do. I have tried my best. I did not think she was ready to try as well. It was tiring.

We were both miserable too. We quarreled one night and I told her she does not behave like she wants to be married cos all she is thinking about is orgasm. At least, its not like I don’t last long, I do. Its just her that takes forever to reach a place of pleasure. Even with my tricks. Then she now said: Lanre, we are not s*xually compatible. I was shocked.

I was wondering what she meant by that and she said: Lanre, I am so sorry but I actually began to think something is wrong with me but since the problems we have been having, I mistakenly connected with an ex and I confided in him that I am having issues in my marriage s*x and he wanted to help.

We met in his car and it didnt take him 2 minutes of fingering me, I had the best orgasm of my life. My mouth went like: what the crap is my wife saying? She said, she is not having penetration with her ex…he just fingered her and she came. She had the audacity to say they didn’t have penetration!!!…like is that supposed to make me say she did not cheat on me?

Read More

https://tiktalkhub.com/my-marriage-is-about-to-break-up-because-of-org8sm-pls-advise/04/07/2021/
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by tomilayomi: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2021
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by SUCKCESSFUL: 8:53am On Jul 04, 2021
If this write up is actually true and not some cooked up fiction, then I'll first have to say that the writers sincerity is commendable.

I think maybe there's a disconnect in between the two of you, either your wife is not feeling you enough or you're being too nice with the sex thing, you need to be on the lookout for what gets her Hot, either her tits or her tats grin.
Whichever it is, just try something different.

However, if you try your BEST and it's not working, don't try anymore. (Remember, there's nothing better than the best).

The fact that your wife ran back to her ex (to be fingered or whatever) Does not speak well of her.

Imagine how her ex will be feeling like after helping your wife reach were you obviously can't get her. As for me, I don't like what I hate o.

Try talking sense into her for the last time, if nothing comes out of it, then separation should be inevitable.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by flexlatifa: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2021
That's to show all humans are not the same

Maybe your wife ex looks more handsome..

And I want to ask is Ur dick long?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by BBBmall25: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2021
Well my bro, your story is complicated and touching. But you too, have been simping all along! Hope you know I'm not suppose tell you to be a man for once, though I sense she is the captain right now... Truth is, you have lost her already! Someone activated Okafor's law on her. So stop simping around and go look for ubunja articles on red pill read and be fortified.... Good luck!

7 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2021
I still wonder why any woman would seek divorce because of sex not to even talk if orgasm,it is well.
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Origin(f): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2021
Unfortunately many women do not orgasm through penile penetration and some women never do.

It is not because the man is not trying enough though he does have to learn how to make her orgasm and the rule should be "no be one way them de do this thing".

Employ intimacy gadgets, use sex videos, sexy music. Women are sensual while men are sexual and therefore have different approaches to sex..

Talk to each other. Learn to listen (its not about you, its about your wife not getting any joy (Sexual frustration will make one irritable angry frustrated)

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by iamtardey: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2021
E be like say you dey come before she even wet at all, wey she never even ready to come...
My advice : let her go, don't go and kill yourself o... Babes dey wey go come for you asap asap, and you sef go come come even come over sef...and una both go sleep happily ever after.
Dis, I know. kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Skillsnigeria: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2021
This story get as e be
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by sisisioge: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2021
I was believing your story until you started naming yourself and claiming your wife sorted her pleasure elsewhere.

Anyways, just incase someone that has a similar issue is reading, dont just be performing tricks, talk to her while at it. Ask if you are doing something well or what she wants you to do/touch. Sometimes it is good to gently suck the niiiiple, other times she might need you to gently chew it....just ask....It is that simple.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by brosom(m): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2021
Sorry bro but this might hurt,

U married a coded OLO***
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Kaybae(f): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Huuuuu, it is well, but no matter what, she supposed not to go back to her ex. Huuuuu, I wonder why people still keep their exs number, for what?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by ceeceeuwa: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
She may not be into you

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Dheji2(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
When we advise you guys to fvck each other before marriage, you no gree. E don happen now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Mophor: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
Introduce Kay Amaya to her bro
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by fineberry(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Na story Op dey talk.
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Gainman: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
The truth is living in Kenya have affected her sex life. She had sex with Kenyan men when in Kenya. We should all know Kenya men are strong in bed and endowed. Most Kenya men are slender and tall and they don't eat sugar and starchy food d way we use to eat them here. The wife is not telling d husband d truth. My advice for men is never marry a woman who tells you no sex before marriage unless she is a virgin. Many ladies out their have mumu many men.

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Khd95(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
If you like die ontop bottomless towtow, because she no come

What efforts is she making to make her self come, does she just lay like a dead cow and you do the works, or she's creative and genuinely open minded to reaching orgasm

She has a part to play, if she's not playing that part and she wants you to dig a pit that will never end, then you are in for a long haul

Don't use drugs to satisfy her either, do your bit and go, especially now that she's no longer interested in sexx with you.

If you Bleep a woman till she cums her brains about and rendered spent, and overjoyed due to the sexual Satisfcation you gave her, when she wants to cheat on you and lay with anyhow somebody, nothing will stop her, women are wired strangely, God's creative shaa

Don't be heartbroken that your wife might even be fucking one of her exes now, acting slutty and bitchy, spreading her legs wide like an eagle, drinking his deeq like she needs it to survive, while she's acting like she doesn't even want you to touch her bra straps grin grin grin

This is why you test a car before you buy it, to check if she Smooth and u enjoy her sound and voice, be doing till wedding night while she dey fuckkk other guys, because u promised her marriage on a bent knee angry.

This same wife of yours that said she won't Bleep you till wedding night already had multiple exes, she's not a virgin, double standards grin

The bad guys who are wise enough to know that till wedding night is a scam already bleeped her and dump her for simpps like you, good guys cheesy

Woo, make I see where I fit see ewa agayin buy this afternoon, I get bread already

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Khd95(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
BBBmall25:
Well my bro, your story is complicated and touching. But you too, have been simping all along! Hope you know I'm not suppose tell you to be a man for once, though I sense she is the captain right now... Truth is, you have lost her already! Someone activated Okafor's law on her. So stop simping around and go look for ubanja articles on red pill read and be fortified.... Good luck!
one crate of trophy for you, and cow meat pepersoup in three bowls for you. Ubunja opened my eyes to lots of things concerning women, if you read the comments by me above, you go know so na the same thing we dey tell OP, simping is a disorder, women will capitalize on it and use you like a slave.

When they come across bad guys, they know you re bad guy, but they will still stick to you and ready to even your bidings, I said women are wired strangely angry grin

Women need men who are emotional strong, intellectual, and streetwise, mysterious and man enough to exert his dominance on her, she be more than submissive to you when they know you won't take nonsense from them, you put them in places from the start, so they behave well for you and act bitchy that Simpson and even manipulate them emotionally.

I am not saying you should treat your woman badly, but you need to the strong in ur resolves and characters, let her know from the start that you won't tolerate nonsense in any kind for her, despite your long for her, you will put her in her place if she fumble.

Imagined agreeing to no sex till wedding night, then she comes around to say you can't satisfy her sexually after marrying her, she don trap you be that.

You provide protection,food, house, and her needs all at your expenses while she's fucking someone that can only satisfy her without providing anything at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by evil1: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Well whether its a made up story or not...
I have listened and heard from married couples of similar sex issues.

I'm always of the opinion of pre-marital sex especially if she's not a virgin.

Making love and satisfyinf ur partner is now a major cause of broken homes.
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Psalmspsalms: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
You hustled for 20-45mins and u released. Brother you try. Dont allow her make you feel less. I hate women with irritating attitudes. Make she hustle her own make she release.
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Rickmann: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Romancehub:
I think me and my wife are not s*xuallly compatible. Maybe we should never have gotten married. We met through a friend three years ago. It was a long distance relationship because she was in Kenya doing a work project for her oil and gas company. I fell in love with her heart, very loving, very thoughtful lady, that is apart from her stunning beauty and intelligence.

When she returned to Nigeria after her six months project, she said no s*x before marriage. I was cool. I thought she was being a classy woman. Well, fast forward to marriage, I see myself as someone that is into intimacy, I thought she was as well. I am not perfect but my past relationships, I have not disappointed either.

Two weeks after marriage, my wife said she wanted to talk to me. I wondered why. She said that she does no want to hurt my feelings but she wants me to put more effort into lovemaking. I asked her how? She said, she has not experienced orgasm with me since we started making love. That was news to me because I spend a minimum of 20 to 45 minutes when we make love. And all these while, she moaned and seemed to be enjoying s*x with me just as much as I have been enjoying it with her.

To tell me that she is not enjoying it but she was faking it was a little disappointing but I took it as a man and promised to be more sensitive to her feelings. Since then, I try all the tricks in the book that most guys know. I do pre-intimacy, I do fingering, etc. And when I asked her, she will sometimes say yes but most times, she does not come.

Maybe because we were young and newly married, this became very frustrating to spend an hour making love and she still does not come. I found that strange and I told her maybe she needs to relax and be less anxious. And she responds that I dont know how to make love to her. That hurt me honestly because I thought I was putting in the effort.

This situation has greatly affected our marriage. I began to loose interest in s*x and she too felt she was not going to bother about it. So, for like two weeks, we can go without s*x. This made me very frustrated cos when I feel Hot, she will be giving me attitude. Thoughts of cheating started coming into my head. I tried my best to push them away.

Many times, I decide to be the bigger person, I call her and say: let us talk and she goes, she is not interested. I tell her I love her, send her romantic messages. I try my best, I swear but she just puts me off all the time with wrong attitude. This made me seek help from from online research etc and I found out that some women have problems like being frigid or generally do not have the ability to experience orgasm at all.

I shared my research with her and she said that she had exs before me and all of them gave her orgasm all the time and I am the first man not to give her orgasm. That broke me and I began to actually think something was wrong with me. Since talking to her was not working, I left her alone. I also did not know what else to do. I have tried my best. I did not think she was ready to try as well. It was tiring.

We were both miserable too. We quarreled one night and I told her she does not behave like she wants to be married cos all she is thinking about is orgasm. At least, its not like I don’t last long, I do. Its just her that takes forever to reach a place of pleasure. Even with my tricks. Then she now said: Lanre, we are not s*xually compatible. I was shocked.

I was wondering what she meant by that and she said: Lanre, I am so sorry but I actually began to think something is wrong with me but since the problems we have been having, I mistakenly connected with an ex and I confided in him that I am having issues in my marriage s*x and he wanted to help.

We met in his car and it didnt take him 2 minutes of fingering me, I had the best orgasm of my life. My mouth went like: what the crap is my wife saying? She said, she is not having penetration with her ex…he just fingered her and she came. She had the audacity to say they didn’t have penetration!!!…like is that supposed to make me say she did not cheat on me?

Read More

https://tiktalkhub.com/my-marriage-is-about-to-break-up-because-of-org8sm-pls-advise/04/07/2021/

As much as we all want to be morally upright, these are the problems associated with "no sex before marriage"...I'm sorry bro, I really do feel ur pain.
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Rickmann: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Romancehub:

Read More

As much as we all want to be morally upright, these are the problems associated with "no sex before marriage"...I'm sorry bro, I really do feel ur pain.
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Well, if this is not fiction, and upon it wife still go for fingering from an ex, and u still want the marriage, and make her cum eh, after pre-intimacy, lie her on d bed, with her stomach on mattress, her legs joined together, sit directly below her ass or lie on her ass and enter her, walai, she go speak in tongues and cum . In fact, she go follow you anywhere u dey go, to be sure say you no give a side chick wetin you dey give her

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Amedino99(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Someone should please explain the first two lines of the last paragraph. I thought the narrator is a man so how come he was the one fingered not the other way round
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by JohnOkolo: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Romancehub:

Read More

God punish you and read more
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by design109: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
shocked
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
It is well. Many women are just managing their husbands.
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Bunmhi(f): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ọmọ I wish I can show my bf this I'm sure we both will be laughing and rolling on top of each other, like you guys no get work or hustle? You still dey Bleep for 20-45 min and your wife Toto still dey wet for this Buhari regime?
Oga nah you Bleep up wait till after marriage before you nack your wife when she no be virgin
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Samfloxin(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Take drug and kill the hell out of her...my advice
Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Buffalo2(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
ceeceeuwa:
She may not be into you
That's just it. She's not into him. Sex is a thing of the mind

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise by Mustiboy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
I scrolled first and detected there's a link below, so I'm out

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Someone's Future Wife / Phone Repair Guy Offended Me, But I Turned It To A Bloody Business. (Pictures) / How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.