Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice (40651 Views)

My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by tolaswim: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Grow up pls...look around you there are better girl or girls..
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by HOB777(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there is this very girl I love so much. I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn't understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.

RETURN TO BASE...
I REPEAT.
RETURN TO BASE...
Back Up Plan sighted.
Time wasting element detected.
Run...Run...Run �‍♂️ �‍♀️ �‍♂️ �‍♀️ for your life.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
4yrs, that B.sc and you are going to continue for the next two years or more till she accept You are ready to run her till you get P.hD undecided undecided
Any girl that stress me to go after her for more than two weeks should not accept again self becasue if you do, i will fvck you and dumb you within the shortest period of time

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by tomzyELNINO: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
You are still a baby. You better grow up. I was in your shoes when i was in 100 level, so i understand your plight. Just try to grow up. Your situation is caused by immaturity. Grow up boy!

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Kayceenaz(m): 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there is this very girl I love so much. I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn't understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.
@Martinez69, he needs your help.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Salt06(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

I know how it feels. Have had a similar experience. Wasn't easy to break off but finally did. Became easier when I found out she was playing games-- trying to eat her cake and have it- then whole thing turned. She's now very serious but I decided to keep it at just friends
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by breathelove(f): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Boss13:
Go and make money and stop this nonsense. Your focus should not be women but your purpose. Women will rush you when you are on your purpose.
I have a feeling you already a multi billionaire if not, you are not fit to be giving financial advice and you can stick to love advice.. that is if you even have love
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lol she wants to keep you permanently on reserve bench my guy. That's why she keeps calling whenever she notices you are trying to move on.

She knows you're a solid guy and doesn't want to lose you totally but wants to first see if she can meet someone better (i.e richer) before she decides to commit to you.

My advice: tell her straight that you know what she's doing and if she can't accept your proposal NOW then she should leave you alone and let you move on. Sometimes you just have to be straightforward with women like that or they will play around with your feelings for years until they eventually send you wedding invitation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Kayno01: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
When ur presence is not appreciated, use ur absence to make a statement.everyone is replaceable bro,she is holding back while living her life to the fullest

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by obaaderemi: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dindinrin omo.

So there are no other girls around you. She knows around and that's why she is playing with you. She knows she is the only girl you've got.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by hofeshhomes: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
If you ask a girl out and she doesn't accept, move on.

Don't waste your life. Sometimes, who we want doesn't deserve us.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by nevplus(m): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
You gat to outgrow this shit,it will end in tears,she is using you to buy time . Delete her number from your phone, within three months you will forget her and she will be the one calling you. Many girls are out there looking for your attention but you don't know.

Mine pass this your stage, so I m talking from experience, she later agreed to date on condition that she was a virgin, only to later discovered that one dude in the neighborhood was codedly fucking my babe through the anus and she sucks his dick in return but claimed to be verginia and Mary_ amaka combine together.

5 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Sebgajere(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Guy find way Tanana d Beb, ur eyes go clear after den.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by lasisi69(f): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin have a nice Day too, if you like bother and reply
trouble maker cheesy
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by ghostng01: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
what you feel isn't love but lost. its not every girl you have feelings for that will feel same way for you. Respect her wishes and move on and stopped being obsessed

Igbojihadist:

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by neyo0h: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
You're on the right track, give her another ten years, just make sure you don't focus on your future so she can see how serious you her.

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by 10mobile: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

ALERT: Your brain may have been used for ritual purposes!
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by meobizy(f): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Keep trolling Nairaland until the situation reaches ten years. You’re doing good. No one should tell you otherwise.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by rawe45: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Oga leave nonsense and go and make money. A girl held my heart hostage from 100L to 400L in my uni days.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by IamGreen1(f): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

She doesn't want or love you, she's a miserable being and you're the only one that validate her existence hence the reasons she called whenever you don't just to reboot her validation. Just avoid her like a plague, she doesn't have anything to offer but pretense and your time to waste while disguising as a tough lady.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by mastermaestro(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Gaddafi1:

My brother, I went after my wife for 7 years before she finally accepted and now I am so happy for the wait. Patience is all you need, the good girls will always take their time to give a positive response. My two kobo

Many don't know this. The best are always hard to pin down. One must go after them with extra bags of patience.
I am speaking from experience too. wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Rockride: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bros i read your story and its pathetic to me. How do you allow a low life lady tire you down for 4yrs? Bros, my advice to you is run as fast your leg can carry you. The lady is a heart manipulator. Run Run Run. One day she will lead you to commit love sucide.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by RioCarputo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
You wooed a lady for complete 4 years... haaaa...your story should have entered Hollywood oooo...
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by mastermaestro(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
UnimkeAk:

Na olosho go chase u wen u get money oo ,
No high value woman will chase a man because of money ..

Yes u will Bleep plenty girls..
But u might not get the one

A word of wisdom. Make it louder brother!
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Preferito(m): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
To be honest she sees you as the 'to keep' type of man. She will love to have a thing with you but she does not currently have your time. Maybe she is seeing some other men which she cannot resist. Usually after she had seen it all she will fall back to you. Now it's left for you to decide whether you want to be a back up plan. This will help you to make a solid decision.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Blackdisciple(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kai...!

This bro no get work sha.

Wooing a girl na just two weeks na
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by nevplus(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
mastermaestro:

Many don't know this. The best are always hard to pin down. One must go after them with extra bags of patience.
I am speaking from experience too. wink wink
like 16 years, abi?
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by RioCarputo(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
Of recent, same happened to me....I had to cut her off my finally after just 2months of wooing coupled with so many unanswered calls and messages..... whenever I stayed away from her she will call me and messaged me on WhatsApp. this continue for a whole 2 months. during this period I wasn't myself anymore. I lost focus. I was constantly being frustrated by her actions and inactions. my bp level increased a great deal. oh she really toiled with my emotions. I had to tell her not to call me again neither sending me any means of messages be it WhatsApp or SMS. since I stayed away from her, I've regained my real self back and have peace of mind now

OP just let her know that if she can date you, she should leave you alone so that your mind will be at rest and enables you focus in other things and other real ladies out there.

I don't know why in this country, everything seems to be so different abormaly...only few relationships of let's say 30%percent are working good. the rest na hypertension full ham ooo...that's why I don't envy couples or boyfriend/ girlfriends whenever I come across them....

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by tweakdude1: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Boss13:
Go and make money and stop this nonsense. Your focus should not be women but your purpose. Women will rush you when you are on your purpose.

A boy can never understand this piece of advice.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by NawtyC001(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

What is this?

Wait na my.fellow gender dey talk this shit?

Just avoid me for your life make I no knock your head!
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Starzo: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ellixlimswag:
2months should be enough now... then you withdraw.. and just play passive interest... so that you no go de waste your own time... get busy and getting yourself better.. they love you when you have money or when you are on a strong part... after fews months again try and hit her... if she no Gree rest and make more money and try other good girls too.... if you de okay well well one day you go hear you have forgotten me... lol if you be bad person and you don get babe... you fit take your own slice from there... at this point I don’t even advice having anything serious either her even if you are still single all the best sha...
I nor dey do pass one week sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.